News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

That's it! I'm calling you out!

Started by Water ☮, February 24, 2008, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: darkmario on March 19, 2008, 06:04:35 PM
Any one who dosent think lucario is a legend then here:3093-6749-5951 thats my brawl code pm me with yours and i'll show you how legendary lucario is.  >:(   :)

The thing is, the hype will die down. He'll prolly end up like Mewtwo if there is another Smash Bros game. But really, why is Jigglypuff in every game? >_>

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Oren

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 21, 2008, 12:44:10 PM
Any one who dosent think lucario is a legend then here:3093-6749-5951 thats my brawl code pm me with yours and i'll show you how legendary lucario is.  >:(   :)

The thing is, the hype will die down. He'll prolly end up like Mewtwo if there is another Smash Bros game. But really, why is Jigglypuff in every game? >_>
i don't know.. i don't see how she got in the first one

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Oren on March 22, 2008, 02:58:44 PM

It's because his creator's favorite Pok?mon.

Oren

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 22, 2008, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: Oren on March 22, 2008, 02:58:44 PM

It's because his creator's favorite Pok?mon.
.. oh ok..

ThePowerOfOne

Jigglypuff is AWESOME

Well, no, not really... But who dosn't like a big pink puff-ball?

Neerb

Arcanine is an ordinary pokemon, like Meowth, Wigglytuff, Skarmory, etc. etc. etc.

Lucario is a HALF-Legend, like Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Salamence, and Metagross.

Mewtwo is a legendary, even though he's man-made.

Why do so many people still think Lucario and Arcanine are Legendary?

darkmario

Ok it depends on what do you mean by "legendary".If you mean legendary that they dont reproduce then yes lucario is legendary(Take a male and female lucario and put them in day care,see if they lay a egg).If you mean legendary  that there is only one then lucario is not a legendary.

Thats my opinion but i still think lucario is a legendary.

Oren

Quote from: darkmario on March 31, 2008, 01:28:41 PM
Ok it depends on what do you mean by "legendary".If you mean legendary that they dont reproduce then yes lucario is legendary(Take a male and female lucario and put them in day care,see if they lay a egg).If you mean legendary  that there is only one then lucario is not a legendary.

you can put a lucario in will a ditto then it will have a egg

Water ☮

Quote from: darkmario on March 31, 2008, 01:28:41 PM

Lucario can breed :|

Storm39

Lucario can breed, and the offspring can evolve into a Lucario. Lucario also has a pre-evolved form. And he doesn't have a special egg or anything. He's not a legendary.

JrDude

Don't bump old threads dumb ass.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

BENELLISBE2

BENELLISBE2

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .