News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

What was your first Pok?mon card? :3

Started by Zovistograt, August 09, 2009, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: KAOS on August 18, 2009, 07:40:50 AM
My first was a 1st edition magnemite given to me by a 6th grader on my elementary school bus =P

One of my other firsts was an old, holo 1st edition Machamp that is worth over $28 now. =D
The Machamps that everyone had?  I think the non-holographic ones were rarer than those actually.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 18, 2009, 09:57:30 AM
The Machamps that everyone had?  I think the non-holographic ones were rarer than those actually.
no not the ones everyone had. this one could even be in the $30s now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: KAOS on August 18, 2009, 12:23:14 PM
no not the ones everyone had. this one could even be in the $30s now.

This?

Kayo

i have that one but i think the one im talking about is a defferent one... thats the one everyone has rite?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Wedge

ThePowerOfOne

I didn't even know what Pokemon was until I got my shiny Mew card :P

Neerb

I never collected the cards, but I did get some.  First, one of my friends gave me his extra Ancient Mew, since that at least has nostalgic value as opposed to TCG practicality.  Then, later on, another friend gave me a Flygon for who-knows-why.

Omega12

MY FIRST CARD WAS SHELDER!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SHELDER!

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online