News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So

Started by Wedge, August 25, 2009, 06:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedge

Who are the reg's here? I'd like to know. And of you reg's, who's a good battler?

Macawmoses

I'm a reg. I suck...ask Nin :(

Friendly Hostile

I visit the board regularly and lurk, however I absolutely despise competitive battling. <3

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 06:42:49 PM
I visit the board regularly and lurk, however I absolutely despise competitive battling. <3
You comp. battle cards :O

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 06:43:51 PM
You comp. battle cards :O
Actually, in terms of competitive play for the TCG, I've never played in a tournament of any sort, so I only have ever played for poops and giggles with friends.

Wedge

Oh right. You're THAT guy. Lol.

Well, this place sucks. I'm leaving. Bye.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 06:48:37 PM

wedge, no.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 06:50:22 PM
wedge, no.
Do you really want to go back to "LOL CHARIZARD THREAD"?

RX-78-2

I agree. Competition for anything is dumb. Sports not included 'cause that's kind of the point. But as for video games (no offense to those whom this applies to), MLG is dumb, tournaments are dumb, clans are mostly dumb as well (I'll probably never join one). I play to win; to beat my opponents because I'm better than them; because it's fun; because they deserve it; because battle is glorious.

Once my "dream team" is trained though, I might consider battling you guys just for fun.

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 06:48:37 PM

No... don't go... your opinion is valued here (as long as it's stated semi-nicely and/or pseudo-intellectually AND backed up :|).

Anyway, I frequent this board, but I don't battle. At least, not yet... 8)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Wedge

So anyways, Mack persuaded me to stay.

Macawmoses

I love you wadg.

Wedge

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Just TerribleFrog on August 25, 2009, 06:58:18 PM
I agree. Competition for anything is dumb. Sports not included 'cause that's kind of the point. But as for video games (no offense to those whom this applies to), MLG is dumb, tournaments are dumb, clans are mostly dumb as well (I'll probably never join one). I play to win; to beat my opponents because I'm better than them; because it's fun; because they deserve it; because battle is glorious.

Once my "dream team" is trained though, I might consider battling you guys just for fun.

No... don't go... your opinion is valued here (as long as it's stated semi-nicely and/or pseudo-intellectually AND backed up :|).

Anyway, I frequent this board, but I don't battle. At least, not yet... 8)

what?

Macawmoses

Wedge

So who are you?