News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The super pokemon game MUST be invented NOW!!!

Started by Transient Link, November 10, 2007, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

One game on the DS that consists of EVERY region. You start in kanto then go to Jhoto, Hoen(spelling?), then sinnoh! All jamed together into one! and none of the gold and silver BS where you blew through the next region. Each one takes a while and has lots of story! Has every pokemon in it so far. and allows you to take it to the next level! this is the one pokemon game to dream about. The one great thing that pokemon can do for us!

Gwen Khan

no trading, all event pokemon are obtanible but very hard to find

Triforce_Luigi

Yes! And every legendary must be obtainable without having to go to events or trading. And all of the regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, and Poketopia!

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 10, 2007, 10:43:52 PM
Yes! And every legendary must be obtainable without having to go to events or trading. And all of the regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, and Poketopia!
OH AND THE ORANGE ISLANDS!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 01:35:25 PM

Yeah and the Battle Frontier! And a new region!

Transient Link

WOOT! lol should it be on the wii or ds? 3d? or 2d?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 01:42:04 PM
WOOT! lol should it be on the wii or ds? 3d? or 2d?

It should have a version on each.

missingnomaster

I doubt the DS could handle it..... But from what I've seen is being put into Brawl, the wii could I'm pretty sure.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: missingnomaster on November 11, 2007, 06:16:25 PM
I doubt the DS could handle it..... But from what I've seen is being put into Brawl, the wii could I'm pretty sure.

It would be awesome...

Kat95

Firemonkeyman13

awwww why did you have to say something like that, now i'll think about that too much

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 01:36:15 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 01:35:25 PM

Yeah and the Battle Frontier! And a new region!

and perhapes a trip to the Ranger region were you would gey manaphy

7Deadly$ins

Except that, of course, the DS hasn't the graphical abilities to support a game of that calibier, let alone the memory. :| In no way is this possible, unless you want the game to be rather poopty. The memory capabilities aren't currently enough to handle something like this, do you see how much time it takes for D/P to even SAVE because of all the memory it processes? Unless you want a severely dumbed down game, this isn't possible right now. Even on the Wii, we don't know how Nintendo would handle a traditional Pokémon game on a consol (since they never have) and even then I don't know if it's possible, especially if you want it to have any kind of quality graphics.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Apollo

X_Hero

IMO, you should get to choose which region you start in, and where you start determines what happens in the story. It should definitely be 3D and on the Wii. AND, you can download new story parts to keep the story going after you become Champion. I might get more ideas later... 8)