News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf - The Cursed Blue Moon

Started by Dog Food, January 04, 2010, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I didn't vote for him, so far whoever I voted for has always stayed alive, I never had a winning vote.

Also, what happens if someone forgets to vote for whatever reason?
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Nothing. It's one less vote than what we would have if you did vote.

Rayquarian

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 12, 2010, 12:32:06 AM
I didn't vote for him, so far whoever I voted for has always stayed alive, I never had a winning vote.

Also, what happens if someone forgets to vote for whatever reason?
It's like not voting at all.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dark Dragon

wait that's how your User name went?

I did not even know. I thought it was just third K.
edit: seriously, I could not even tell.
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

SkyMyl

So, someone is dying tonight.
I thought the phrase was, "Someone kisses tonight"?

GEE, I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE?
Oompa oompa oompa?

Dark Dragon

ROFLOl. you just wanted to make it look more like a Oompa Loompa is behinds all this? XP.
Check my art out on DA.

Dog Food

(Are you ready for the next exciting installment of this Werewolf Epic!? Or, should I say, are you ready to see who got mercilessly gnawed to death tonight!? I'm sure you are! So, enjoy it. And if you died, then still enjoy it, just don't enjoy it as much as the others. Got that? Good. Here we go:)

[spoiler]Chapter Two - Part Two - Nightmares

"Do we really need these nightly sessions?" I asked with a wide yawn, my eyes half-closed and my brain barely processing.

"Yes," came the Healer's curt reply. I sighed as my eyes drooped again and I began to drift off...

I was floating on a rather large banana, a wide grin on my face as I felt the wind rush through my hair. "This is the life," I sighed happily, maneuvering the giant yellow fruit so that we did not get squished by trees. The sun was out, beating down warmly at us, and the sky was blue. Nothing could ruin this day, nothing...

"Wake up," the Healer called out, shaking me softly. I groaned, but opened my eyes and allowed the dream to leak away.

"I don't see why I need to be awake for this," I asked as the Healer placed a glowing hand on my scar. It felt warm and soothing, making my mind begin to buzz and my eyes slipped close again.

I dismounted off of my banana as it began to rain. I hid it in a conveniently placed cave, then began my journey on foot. The sun was gone, and the sky had been painted black, but I retained my smile and I walked at an upbeat pace. I had to find the River King, and no one could stop me...

"If you sleep, your brain won't process my healing," the Healer whispered as he shook me again. "So stay awake unless you want that scar on your head forever."

"Fine..." I muttered, in a voice reserved for someone mumbling nonsense in their sleep. "But I can't be gone long, or my banana will be destroyed and the River King won't accept my gift...

"I think you're mixing reality with dreams," the Healer said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Nuh-uh," I argued, my eyes closed again. "The River King is right up ahead... Let's go..."

Reiter was there with me now, too. We were walking together, hand in hand, smiling without a care in the world. My vision seemed to be red now, though, and my sight was detached from my body. I was watching in third person, now. Reiter stopped to take the image of me and we rolled behind a tree, laughing. It cut off my view, so I began to stalk them, not wanting to disturb them with a sound.

But then I heard a twig crack, and my ears perked up. I turned around and sniffed the air. 'Meat...' I thought, a toothy grin covering my face. I got down low, on my belly, and began to quietly slither around and under the trees and branches, like a snake. Someone was up ahead, I could smell them, and my entire body shook with the anticipation of the kill. I was going to sink my fangs into them, taste their succulent blood, and have a grand feast like a bloody killer should. Being without a leader had its perks, after all.

And there they were. A person with short brown hair hidden behind a brown cap, wearing a trench coat and jeans with a handsome face stood there, examining a tree with a small cut on it, the smallest of traces I left behind. This wasn't the Tracker, the Tracker was dead. But he seemed to be doing his job well enough. This must have been the Detective, with his clues and his brain, waiting and wondering who the real killers were - rather than mindlessly voting like the other village slobs. He could be admired for that by someone else, though. I only cared about what that meat hidden underneath his clothes tasted like. It smelled so good...

I pounced. There was a stifled cry, the distinct taste of that crimson liquid as it sunk into my jaws, and energy from the beating waxing moon above me gave me life. I was all powerful. The red from the mangled corpse below me covered my murky coat in red. Anyone who saw me would remember the sticky substance hanging off my fur, drying into a dark crimson. For I was the Red Wolf, and no one could destroy me.

"Hey, hey!" I was being shook awake once again. I groaned, patting away the fervent arm. But then, in the blackness of my vision I saw my dream, and my eyes shot open.

"I-I-I," I sputtered, my mouth open wide in shock. "T-The... No... I didn't... What just happened? Where are we?"

"Calm down," came the soothing voice of the Healer, and calmness washed over me. I felt myself breathing deeply and shaking, but I managed to understand.

"I was dreaming... How long did I doze off for?" I asked, sudden urgency in my voice.

"Only five minutes. You were in a heavy sleep, took me forever to get you up," he replied, dipping his hands in a bowl of water. "But we're done with healing for now, anyway. You're too difficult to work with at night, apparently."

"The Red Wolf," I whispered, barely listening to the Healer.

"What?" he asked, his expression stiffening.

"We have to go out, into the woods!" I shouted, getting up. "We have to make sure everything's alright!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," the Healer said, putting his hands up in defense. "You really want to go out there after what happened last time? Don't worry about the people, we've got the Hunter out on patrol. We may be down one man now, but I still think we'll be able to manage."

"You don't understand... I saw it..."

"Saw what?"

"That thing! It was small and lean, but it had fangs deadlier than a shark's, and it was quiet and stealthy and quick. And its coat... It's coat was covered in the blood of its victim... I saw it... The Red Wolf..."

"Did you see the victim?" he asked. His tone was gentle, as if he was listening to a crazy person and playing along for their sake, not his. It made me angry and I needed him to understand.

"A detective it looked like," I said, and so he knew how sure I was, "He was wearing a cap and a trench coat and seemed to be studying some marks on a tree the wolf left behind in the woods. We have to go there, maybe we can still save him!"

"That does sound like Detective Levin," the Healer mumbled, stroking his chin.

"Please can we check it out?" I asked, my lip trembling and my eyes widening into that puppy dog stare that no man can resist.

"Ugh, fine, if you'd wipe that disgusting look off your face," he said, sticking his tongue out but grinning. I managed a small smile back, but the details of my dream were still in my head. I had been the Red Wolf, murdering that poor man... Why was this happening?

Well, we found him out in those woods. Detective Levin, just a mangled corpse. His outfit was still there, with all of his detective tools and whatnot, but his body was gone. The Healer was curiously surprised and the Hunter was enraged. I don't know what I felt. Scared, maybe. But not fearful for my life. No. I was afraid of myself. My dream had felt so real. I had felt so excited at the prospect of tearing apart a man and eating his insides while his scream rattled his own bones as I smiled in delight. I felt guilt, too. Maybe if I had never had that dream, the Detective wouldn't have died. Maybe it was all my fault.

I didn't talk while we were out in the woods, or when the Healer and the Hunter discussed things. I didn't even listen to their conversation, and ignored them when they said something to or pertaining to me. During the walk back to Reiter's place, he seemed to glance at me curiously from time to time. But I ignored him. I didn't want anyone to ask me how I knew, and maybe that's what scared me the most.

All I knew, as exciting and adventurous Gladys Village promised to be, I needed to get the intercourse  out.

**JNFS was killed tonight. He was the Detective. Day Phase begins now. It'll end on Friday night, but I may not get anything done until Saturday night. So one of those two days. Be ready.**[/spoiler]
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dark Dragon

oh, J was a Detective. (why not call him Mr. Negotiator for the fun of things?)

how were all of his abilities ?
Check my art out on DA.

jnfs2014

KJ, is this some sort of sick joke because I changed your role in my werewolf. :|

KJ, I am disappoint. :|

SkyMyl

You know what they say...

*Sunglasses*
DON'T.
YOU.
DARE.

...be careful what you wish for.

Magnum

I don't understand this anymore. J, were you really invincible, or did you get the wording wrong when you read it?

Oh whatever, this is going from bad to worse.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

We got the info on KAOS, do we get info on these guys?
I just like to know what they can (no longer) do rather than just assume.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dark Dragon

seems like we are assuming the wrong people. ( Obvious)

so how do we assume the right people?
Check my art out on DA.

The Riddler

* Robbie Riddle looks around.

Sure is quiet around here.