News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Incidentally...

Started by Húrin, October 01, 2007, 12:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Húrin

Didn't Snorkel say that he was going to announce the Phantom Hourglass thing at Midnight tonight?

Vaatix

Quote from: Húrin on October 01, 2007, 12:20:12 AM
Didn't Snorkel say that he was going to announce the Phantom Hourglass thing at Midnight tonight?
He figured that I wouldn't be able to restore the forum until sometime tomorrow, so he went offline.
In his time zone, It was midnight while the forum was offline. I managed to get it online 4 minutes before 12 PST.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Judas

Yes, however at midnight CST I was just getting the forums back up, shortly before I accidentally killed them again. So I'll just announce it now. :P
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Tupin

Quote from: Snorkel on October 01, 2007, 04:54:54 AM
Yes, however at midnight CST I was just getting the forums back up, shortly before I accidentally killed them again. So I'll just announce it now. :P
WHO WON?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Judas

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 01, 2007, 04:58:48 AM
Quote from: Snorkel on October 01, 2007, 04:54:54 AM
WHO WON?

Floated threads for the read.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."