News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

How unoriginal of me!

Started by Moomlight, April 16, 2008, 10:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moomlight

Heya wazzup? I'm new so I'm not sure yet where I'll be. But RPing looks like fun. Oh and Brawl related anything is always good... Meh I hate making intros so, see y'all around!

Tupin

Hey. Welcome to NSF.

Were you on Old Nsider, or did you come from Nsider2?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Moomlight

Neither. Someone I know goes here so I thought I'd check it out, too. Thanks to Google for the link, though!

Tupin

Quote from: Moomlight on April 16, 2008, 10:19:05 AM
Neither. Someone I know goes here so I thought I'd check it out, too. Thanks to Google for the link, though!
Well, have fun here.

Who's your friend?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Moomlight

Thanks! And I'm not sure what my friend's SN here is, but he suggested the RP board to me, so I think he goes there a lot.

Zovistograt

Welcome!  I hope you come to Power On and chat as well; I'm sure you'd fit right in :)

hope you find your friend.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Moomlight on April 16, 2008, 10:19:05 AM
Yay, Google is being nice and keeping us high in the results! :D

Moomlight

Thanks guys! What I really want to find is the post your pics thread. And what kind of pics are allowed =P

Zovistograt

Quote from: Moomlight on April 17, 2008, 09:37:02 AM
Thanks guys! What I really want to find is the post your pics thread. And what kind of pics are allowed =P
mostly anything except for nudes.

And it's called the "Post Your Picture So That We Can Stalk You" thread.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)