Hi
I'm new... >.>

I'm in love with Pokemon, so yeah...
Gots me a Pearl and Diamond.

WoW, too.
Level 64 pally. 8-)

By the way, where would PC chat go?

SkyMyl

Usually, Mackormoses is the Welcome Wagon, but he's a bit busy. So welcome to NSF! Enjoy your stay!

How'd you find the site?

Macawmoses

Me? Welcome Wagon? Ah...no.

PC Chat? I would assume it depends, some on Third Party, some Power On, and so forth :P Just depends on the title, and clearly, Pokemon chat goes on the Pokemon board.

Enjoy,

~MoM~

X9341

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 18, 2008, 07:17:46 PM
Usually, Mackormoses is the Welcome Wagon, but he's a bit busy. So welcome to NSF! Enjoy your stay!

How'd you find the site?
Searching for random Nintendo sites on the web. Had a choice between this and Nsider2, but it looked stupid.

Quote from: mackormoses on May 18, 2008, 07:23:09 PM
Me? Welcome Wagon? Ah...no.

PC Chat? I would assume it depends, some on Third Party, some Power On, and so forth :P Just depends on the title, and clearly, Pokemon chat goes on the Pokemon board.

Enjoy,

~MoM~

Alright, thank you.

Macawmoses

Quote from: X9341 on May 18, 2008, 07:23:59 PM

How'd you find the site?
Searching for random Nintendo sites on the web. Had a choice between this and Nsider2, but it looked stupid.

I wouldn't say it is stupid, but I have more respect for you now. However, I would rather avoid saying things as such ;) Anyways, glad you are here, stay and post!!!!!!

X9341

Quote from: mackormoses on May 18, 2008, 07:32:18 PM

How'd you find the site?

I wouldn't say it is stupid, but I have more respect for you now. However, I would rather avoid saying things as such ;) Anyways, glad you are here, stay and post!!!!!!
It just looked stupid, I'm not saying it is. :P

SkyMyl

Quote from: X9341 on May 18, 2008, 07:37:28 PM

How'd you find the site?

Oh, it is. Trust us.

X9341

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 18, 2008, 07:44:40 PM
Quote from: X9341 on May 18, 2008, 07:37:28 PM

How'd you find the site?

Oh, it is. Trust us.
Alright, you've gained my trust. ;)

Zovistograt

Hi, I hope you have a good stay here.

Emphasis on stay  ;D
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Eizweir

haha, our website is a little hard to find due to some domain trouble we've had, but we're glad you did :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

The Seventh

Quote from: Marth Xero on May 20, 2008, 07:05:09 AM
haha, our website is a little hard to find due to some domain trouble we've had, but we're glad you did :D
Let's just say NS2 has been bad.

As in EJstoleourdomainandwehadtofindanewoneanditruinedourabilitytobefound type of bad.
meh

Zovistograt

Quote from: red7js on May 20, 2008, 05:41:47 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on May 20, 2008, 07:05:09 AM
Let's just say NS2 has been bad.

As in EJstoleourdomainandwehadtofindanewoneanditruinedourabilitytobefound type of bad.
Technically Snorkel did, but w/e
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforceman22

Hey!

Welcome! :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!