News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas starts to walk closer to the new voice, but she still was in a defensive stance. "Yeah, come out with your hands up where I can see them!" She says, firmly, but calmly. She still doesn't know whether or not she should trust the male voice speaking to her, and doesn't want to end up sorry for being too trusting. Jas steps over the fallen branch, and gets closer to the moonlit clearing of sand.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver stepped forward into the moonlight so that he could see where the female voice was coming from, and so that she could do the same. He raised his hands so that they were level with his head. "I don't intend any harm." He said. He looked at the young woman before him, and couldn't help but think he'd seen her before.

((lolmoarmoar DMDTS reference))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

Shu comes walking out of the ship.

"Yep, I can make that ship worthy."

And that's when he noticed the figures. But there were two of them. Where'd this extra one come from.

At this point, it didn't matter much. Slowly creeping back into the ship, as to not be noticed, he intended to eavsdrop, REALLY REALLY hoping they didn't notice him and his odd quote to himself.

Anarchy_Jas

((Reincarnations!!!))

Jas pauses for a few moments, looking Harver over. She lowers her twin blades, pretty sure that she's safe for the most part, for now. "So there are other people still alive," she sighs and sheathes her left weapon. "Still doesn't explain why everything just... exploded," she trails off realizing that an explosion is one of the few things she can remember.

Light

((Shu, the other figure was supposed to be you. XP And yes, Shorti. Reincarnations.))

"Yeah, it definitely is odd," Harver said, looking out to the land. "Everything now feels so... dead." He turned his attention back to the young lady he was talking to. "I'm Harver." He held out his hand for her to shake.

Shujinco2

((Oh, sorry, lol :D))

Shu, while eavsdropping, SOMEHOW seemed to gather quite a different kind of information.

"Oh man, they HAVE to be monsters! Just by hearing what they said: Other people still alive must mean they smell other people! OH MAN! And everything looking dead, must mean they've overeaten everything on the island and almost NOTHING IS LEFT, and"

Oh, yeah, gotta be silent. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. And some of those people they overate must have fought back, maybe with grenades... and thay don't know what a grenade is... which explains the explosion the female one was talking about. Speaking of talking, they obviously know how to... which means... THEY'RE INTELLEGENT! OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP!

I think I should get off this island, but I don't want to go anywhere! THEY MIGHT SENCE ME!

Suddenly getting an idea, Shu decides to hide in one of the nearby Pickle Barrels, just until the monsters have gone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm Jas," she shakes his hand then looks around, then quickly turns her head in Shu's direction. "Did you hear something from over there?" She asks. "I could've sworn I heard someone say something... but then again I'm still tired."

Light

"I haven't gotten enough sleep lately to have my senses work well," Harver said, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know. Should we check it out, just to be safe?"

((Shu, please try spelling correctly, and no "OMG" chatspk plox. That stuff could get you banned from the RP. *hint hint, wink wink*))

Shujinco2

((Actually, I've never been a good speller, like ever... but I will refrain from the OMG LOL kind of stuff. ;) ))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stands there, listening intently in the direction that she thought she heard something. When she doesn't hear anything else, she shakes her head. "Nah, I think I'm hearing things this time. Besides, we're both tired as hell. If there is something bad over there, and we mess up, things will just get worse. It's probably better to just keep watch, ya know?"

Light

"True," Harver said in reply. "Although, I must say it is a shame that everytime I fall asleep I can't help but thinking those... monsters out there could kill me at any second." He yawned, not quite realizing how long he had gone without sleep. "If we don't find out what's behind these strange creatures, we might never go back to the way we were before all this."

Anarchy_Jas

"Well, there's two of us," Jas starts, sheathing the other sword in her hand. "We could take shifts, looking out for suspicious things. It seems better than sitting up, barking at the shadows... more restful too," she says, watching Harver's movements. "Yeah, I think resting's the better option. You're so tired that I can see it in your eyes."

Light

"Really now?" Harver asked, touching his face. He could feel small bags beginning to form under his eyes, and slight wrinkles along cheekbone lines. He sighed. "I suppose you're right. I'll take the first shift; you can rest first."

Anarchy_Jas

"No, no," Jas shakes her head. "I just took a nap. I'll be fine staying up a while later," she looks around for the spot that they are to rest in. "Oh yeah, that was you who screamed 'Ow,' right?" A nervous laugh comes from her.

Light

Harver touched his bandaged ear, remembering the small moment of pain. "So, you heard that?" He asked, with a nervous chuckle of his own following.