News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon followed Harver out, noticing the noises as well. "Should we check out what that noise is and where it's coming from?" he asked Harver.

Light

"Not sure," Harver said in reply, shifting uncomfortably. "It's most likely dangerous, whatever it is, but at the same time, I'm curious to see what we're up against here... Jas?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

David followed Shu to the ship, rather tired after the encounter with the monster.

jnfs2014

"Man, this sucks," Lance complained. "We should kill this thing quickly." With that, he proceded to lure the dragon toward him, hoping that they would kill it. After all, it was 3:1, what could go wrong?

Anarchy_Jas

"We could always come back to explore the coast," Jas looks in the direction of the odd growling and crashing. "If whatever that is doesn't kill us off... but that's a whole different story."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

Shu was no aboard the ship. "Finally," he sighed. "I can rest."

Shu crouched down on the floor of the ship, eventually sitting on it, then lay down. "I'm... just... going to... lay here... a...bit, ok?" And with that, Shu fell asleep.

The Riddler

As he lay unconscious, Blank dreamed of a world with dragons and monsters. In his dream, he looked around, "What has the world come to? This is the outcome of an apocalypse? This simply isn't real."

Blank never woke back up, a wolf had found his unconscious body and had his meal.

/signing out. Peace, "Don't Panic".

THEBIRD

"Sounds like a plan!" Solon agreed, bounding off towards the noise. His new-found curiosity was at a peak, and he simply wasn't going to ignore this strange sound. 'This is exciting, I can feel the adrenaline kicking in, too,' Solon thought, a wide grin on his face. He turned to face the two others and shouted, "C'mon, you guys coming or what?"

jnfs2014

Lance sighed. 'Are they DEAF!?' he thought, bracing himself for the dragon's attack. He held his gunblade in a way so that he was ready to strike. Using all of his upper body strength, Lance ran up and struck the dragon right below his head and thrusted his blade into its jugular (sp?), instantly killing it.

Eizweir

OoC// GMING BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN
IC//

"Hmph."
If it was that easy, why didn't he do that earlier? "So, now what?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

"You guys have to be joking. You "say" you'll help me, but you do what? You sit around here while I bust my ass trying to save our lives. I should kill you both right here and now, but......" Lance didn't finish his lecture, however, as he slowly stooped down to the ground and fell over, unconscious.

Eizweir

OoC// Sorry, my life is busy  D=  What time of day is it?  Towards night?
IC//

I was the one being attacked, smart one. Roy muttered to himself looking at the unconscious body in front of him.
Wasn't I?  Huh...  Roy dragged Lance's body towards the mountainside, and started to set up a small camp.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Haruko

Appearance: He has brown, disheavaled hair that he never bothered to comb ever since the apocalypse. His eyes are a light shade of blue and he has a large scar going accross his face. He has only worn a white T-shirt, which is now a sort of grey-brown, and some pants that are about as short as regular shorts due to them being ripped.
Weapon: Uses a sword or an axe depending on his mood

Personality: He normally is a very optimistic guy and will generally try to avoid fighting unless it would be out of self-deffence or friendly sparring. He uses a normal sword when fighting like this However, ever since the apocalypse, he has obtained a split personality, practically his opposite. He even refers to his other personality as his "second self." He is always irritated in this state of mind and gets angry quite easily. He uses a large battle axe to fight when he is his "second self."

Biography: He lived a normal life and was fairly nice to just about everyone he met. When he became a teenager, he began taking lessons in sword fighting. Most of his family was killed when the apocalypse occurred. The only one who could have survived was his younger brother. Haruko then went through a brief period where he went mad for a month. He did eventually come back to his senses and now wanders the land searching for his younger brother.

Starting Point:Traceasa

Shujinco2

Shu mumbled in his unconciousness.

"Put the... lime in... the... coconut and... drink it all up."

Even through his unconciousness, he could still feel the pain, although not as much of it. He could still feel his arm (which had snapped in half), his ribs (Probably bruised, but could also be broken), and his head, among other things.

Triforce_Luigi

David smirked as Shu mumbled. He looked out in the direction that Harver and Jas had gone to see if they were coming back soon.