News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((@Shorti: Ah, yes. Poor Piggy. And let's not forget Simon. *moment of silence* ...Moving on.
@Red: Yes, except for the monsters.))

Harver nodded. "I understand. I wouldn't want to hop onto a ship without knowing what could be on it, either." Whoops. He instantly thought, remembering how he didn't do that with the one he was currently on. The thought was erased from his mind, however, when the scent of pickles hit his nose. "...Do you smell that?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh?" Jas sniffs around a bit. "So I wasn't just smelling things?" Her nose wrinkles a bit. "Yeah, smells like pickles... those nasty sweet pickles." She sighs a bit. Of all the things they would possible have to survive on, it had to be that. 'Oh well, it could be worse. At least it ain't chiterlings.' "I'm guessing we'll go look for it? Or do we wait for it to come to us?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

Shu pokes his head out of the side of the ship.

Oh man, they're still there! And by the sound of it, they smell me! Oh man! How am I going to conceal myself smelling like pickles?

Thinking quickly, Shu pokes around for something to conceal his odor. But to no avail.

Um, what do I do now?

Quickly, Shu flung himself into the first box or barrel he could find. Incedently, it was a crate of flour.

((This is getting interesting! :) ))

Light

(("Incandescently"?... OH, "incidentally"! XD Seriously, it took me a double take to find out what you wrote there.))

"Yeah, pickles..." Harver murmured, now finding a new scent. "...and flour?" What the hell is going on here?

Shujinco2

((Yeah, I should try to get Firefox again, but last time it kicked itself off our computer. ))

Sitting in his flour crate, Shu just sat there thinking. Well, at least it smells better in here... he thought, taking a glance at his flour covered hand.

Oh, man, I forgot I'm still wet from the pickle juice! NOW I'M COVERED WITH FLOUR! From head to toe too...

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay," Jas starts walking towards the odd scents that were out of place on the island. "What the hell is this?" She comes near the place Shu is hiding, and begins to snoop around. "Only place this thing could be is in here somewhere, and I'm gonna find it."

Triforce_Luigi

((Why do I sense ANOTHER budding romance between this Harver and Jas?))

David walked through the forest silently. He was growing very, very bored. The forest always seemed the same everywhere one went. Trees. More trees. The occasional bear or squirrel or something. Then more trees. He hated this island. But he was stuck here until he could find a boat. The whole place reminded him somewhat of a book he read when he was younger. Something about kids getting stuck on an island and a fat guy run over by a boulder.

Soon enough, he made it out of the forest. He heard talking somewhere nearby. And something smelled too. Further sniffing led him to deduce that someone (or something) nearby smelled strangely like a combination of pickles and flours. He raised an eyebrow and continued walking warily. He saw several ships nearby. Why they were there was beyond him, but that didn't really matter. Looking around more, he noticed two people, one female and one male, talking.

There are still people on this island? he wondered silently. Weird.

He decided to walk up to them, hoping that they might be able to help him.

"Hi," he said.

Shujinco2

Shu could hear one of the things right above him.

Oh, crap, this box doesn't have an escape plan either! Drawing his gun (Which was hard to do in such a cramped space) Shu aims the gun upward.

I'm going to blast that thing's brain when he opens up this crate.

Light

((Because Harver/Jas kicks ass. ...Or you're just insane. I mean; whoever said anything about another romance between them? =p))

Harver turned his eyes to the new voice. "Hello?" He asked to the darkness. He then heard a small click. Almost like... a pistol, getting ready to fire. "Be careful about the crate, Jas," he said. "There might be something dangerous in it."

Anarchy_Jas

((Because, it's reincarnation, TL!))

If Jas had dog ears, they would be twitching. ((<--- Hehe, more DMDTS references? xP))

'A click?' Jas looks at the group of barrels, one of which Shu would be in. 'A gun click? A bomb maybe?' "Yeah, I heard it." She walks over to them and smirks, slowly drawing her blades, thinking, 'I hate to waste food, but...' before suddenly dropping down to the ground, and sweep kicking the containers. They go tumbling to the floor, spilling the contents of them everywhere. Jas goes rolling behind another wall.

Shujinco2

Shu jumps out of the now broken crate, in a fury.

"DIE MONSTERS DIE!"

*Click* the gun does not go off.

Staring at his gun in bewilderment, like it was his last hope (Which it pretty much was), Shu slowly looks up at the monsters about to eat him...

WAIT A MINUITE! THEY AREN'T MONSTERS!

"WHAT? YOU'RE HUMANS? I DID ALL THAT HIDING FOR NOTHING?"

Triforce_Luigi

((Well, it would be fitting. This is kind of a spiritual successor to DMDTS. I mean, currents in the ocean, four islands separated by ocean. People gathering in one of said islands to do some crazy crap. All it's missing is the idiot who falls down holes and forgets about his grappling hook, the weird-ass pirate who controls blood, and the evil villain who was trained by Michael Jackson. :D))

David stepped out of the darkness, hand on the hilt of his sword as a precaution.

"Hello," he said again.

((Where does Shu get ammo in the dead world?))

Shujinco2

(( I know this is n00bish and a little off topic, but what is DMDTS?))

jnfs2014

Quote from: Shujinco on December 29, 2008, 08:21:39 PM
(( I know this is n00bish and a little off topic, but what is DMDTS?))
(( Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets=Best RP ever, even though I wasn't in it.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Nice. I think I'm gonna go read the whole thing just for the hell of it now. xD And apparently he doesn't have ammo because the gun doesn't go off.))

'An idiot covered in pickle juice and flour... Let's mess with him.'
Jas just stares at Shu blankly before grabbing him by the back of his collar, and starting to drag him off the boat. "Of course we ain't monsters," she says in a calm manner. "Don't be silly," she pauses for a few moments to make it seem like everything's fine. "We're cannibals. Human is a good substitute for pork in this day and age. They even taste similar."