Darkrai's Plot: A Semi-literate Pokémon RP. Locked! See last post for details.

Started by jnfs2014, December 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Original Thread- http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?topic=17232.0

Original Story:

Darkrai's Plot

It has been several years since the valiant Pokemon rescuer and his partner saved the world from the comet. But now, a new threat is emerging. Darkrai, a master of evil, is plotting the doom of all the Pokemon world.

No one really knows what he wants, or how he will set about achieving it. Darkrai is working in the shadows, unbeknownst to the innocent Pokemon. You take the role of Pokemon rescuers. Save Pokemon, stop disaster, fulfill your role, but all the while, Darkrai's plot edges closer.

The brave Pokemon who stopped the comet before have long since vanished. He has been revered since then. He is now as famous as Lucario. No one knows what has become of him and his faithful partner. Search parties were sent to find them, but it would seem that they do not wish to be found.

It's time to choose a side. Will you choose to rescue Pokemon and stop Darkrai, or perhaps ally yourself with him. Or perhaps you are one of those brave souls who went searching for the comet-stopping hero.

RULES
      No spamming

No flaming

No God-Modding

No fighting

No 2nd and 3rd evolution starters.

No Legends.

You may create 2 characters.

You may start Rping once I give you permission.

Most important rule= You must have an entrance. Do not just appear where we are at.

jnfs2014

Name:
Rescuer or Explorer or Darkrai lackey:
Moveset:
Bio:

Characters:

Name: Lucas (JNFS)
Pokemon: Riolu
Rescuer or Explorer or Darkrai lackey: Rescuer
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Fire Punch, Extremespeed.
Dislikes: Bad Pokemon, Greed, Rudeness. Strangers. Stalkers.
Bio: Lucas is Lucario's only child. When Lucas was 10, his dad went off on a mission to stop Darkrai, but has not come back. Lucas's mom died when he was 13, forcing him to earn his own living. Jason's best friend.

Name: Jason (JNFS)
Pokemon: Torchic
Rescuer or Explorer or Darkrai lackey: Explorer
Moveset: Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Fire Spin.
Dislikes: Thieves, Trickery.
Bio: Jason, Lucas's not-so-good best friend grew up in a rich home. His parents both died when he was 11, and thieving Pokemon stole all of their treasure.

Name: David (T_L)
Pokemon: Cubone
Moveset: Bone Club; Bonemerang; Bone Rush; Headbutt.
Dislikes: Heights.
Bio: David lost his parents in an accident, forcing him to work on his own. He became an explorer to provide income, and also works part-time at the Kecleon Shop occasionally.

Name: Kyle (LS)
Pokemon: Pikachu
Moveset: Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Extremespeed, Shockwave.
Dislikes: Anyone who gets on his bad side. Also dislikes people who threaten his sister.
Bio: He woke up one day on a hill, with no recollection of who he was, or why he was there. He could only remember his name and his sister. He ended up running odd jobs before being able to buy a home among the rescue and exploration bases.
Other: Wears a necklace with a cross on it that matches his sister's.

Name: Kristal (LS)
Pokemon: Treecko
Moveset: Thunderpunch, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf.
Dislikes: Seeing people get hurt.
Bio: She woke up one day on a hill with her brother, Kyle, with no recollection of who she was, or why she was there. She could only remember her name and her brother. She followed Kyle wherever he went, and helped him get a house for the two of them.
Other: Wears a necklace that has a cross on it that matches her brother's.

jnfs2014

Where we are at now:

jnfs2014

Name: Lucas (JNFS)
Pokemon: Riolu
Rescuer or Explorer or Darkrai lackey: Rescuer
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Fire Punch, Extremespeed.
Dislikes: Bad Pokemon, Greed, Rudeness.
Bio: Lucas is Lucario's only child. When Lucas was 10, his dad went off on a mission to stop Darkrai, but has not come back. Lucas's mom died when he was 13, forcing him to earn his own living. Jason's best friend.

Name: Jason (JNFS)
Pokemon: Torchic
Moveset: Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Fire Spin.
Dislikes: Thieves, Trickery.
Bio: Jason, Lucas's not-so-good best friend grew up in a rich home. His parents both died when he was 11, and thieving Pokemon stole all of their treasure.

Triforce_Luigi

Name: David
Pokemon: Cubone
Moveset: Bone Club; Bonemerang; Bone Rush; Headbutt
Dislikes: Heights
Bio: David lost his parents in an accident, forcing him to work on his own. He became an explorer to help provide income, and also works part-time at the Kecleon Shop occasionally.

jnfs2014

Light

Let's hope this one survives.

Name: Kyle

Pokemon: Pikachu

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Explorer, if that's ok, since the new game is Explorers of Time/Darkness. If not, then he can be a Rescuer.

Moveset: Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Extremespeed, Shock Wave

Dislikes: Anyone who gets on his bad side. Also dislikes people who threaten his sister.

Bio: He woke up one day on a hill, with no recollection of who he was, or why he was there. He could only remember his name and his sister. He ended up running odd jobs before being able to buy a home among the rescue and exploration bases.

Other: Wears a necklace with a cross on it that matches his sister's.

--

Name: Kristal

Pokemon: Treecko

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Explorer, if that's ok, since the new game is Time/Darkness Exploration Team. If not, then she can be a Rescuer.

Moveset: Thunderpunch, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf

Dislikes: Seeing people get hurt.

Bio: She woke up one day on a hill with her brother, Kyle, with no recollection of who she was, or why she was there. She could only remember her name and her brother. She followed Kyle wherever he went, and helped him get a house for the two of them.

Other: Wears a necklace with a cross on it that matches her brother's.

((Aw, T_L, where's Ozzy? XD))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

Lucas finally woke up after sleeping for no less than 10 hours. He sleepily walked of his house and into Pokemon Square.

Triforce_Luigi

((Well, I didn't want to use the same character again! Otherwise, I'd get bored! Plus, I wanted an excuse to use Cubone for something. And also, why did the old one die in the first place? ????))

David woke up groggily. He'd gone to bed at 1:00 AM. He had no idea what time it was, and honestly didn't care. He went over to a cabinet against the wall of the room. Opening it, he found some money. He took it all. He'd have to go exploring later to get more. But in the mean time, he needed food. He exited his house and walked off to Pokémon Square to visit the Keckleon Shop.

jnfs2014

(( cjs+the fact that you/LS were unactive))

Lucas walked over to the Kecleon Shop to buy supplies for his training when he noticed David standing there.

Triforce_Luigi

((I blame CJS. Mostly because my inactivity was (kinda) justified. I'm just not sure how.))

David turned and noticed a Riolu nearby. He ignored him for now, opting to buy food and some exploration supplies from the Kecleons.

Light

((I see. The other one died because... I don't remember. People stopped posting, JNFS made it confusing with creating some "Underground" thing none of us had heard of, etc.

EDIT: Ah, yes; CJS. Let's not forget Wolfpika, either.))

"Thunderpunch!" A shock of lightning erupted from the male Pikachu's hand, exploding in a bright flash upon contact with a rotting tree. The tree burst into flames, and disinegrated within minutes. He panted heavily, wiping the sweat from his forehead. I need to become stronger... and I believe I am succeeding. He and his sister, Kristal, had been living in the town for quite a while. Though, they did not exactly live IN the town; they were farther away, perched on the outskirts of the city. It was a quiet, homely piece of land; they both liked living there very much. Kyle had always been protective of his younger sister; he meant the world to her.

Kyle sighed. I should go back now; Kristal will most likely be getting up soon. He began to walk in the direction to his home, away from the forest he was training in, at a leisurely pace, enjoying the early morning, and the view of the sun just beginning to break over the evergreen trees.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Lucas sighed, apparently glad that the Cubone was gone. 3 minutes and 3000 Pokè later, Lucas left Pokemon Square for the Training Dojo.

Triforce_Luigi

David was bored. That wasn't exactly uncommon, and he would've done something about it, except that he was at the moment being very lazy. He decided to just go to the Makuhita Dojo and do something there, since he really couldn't think of anything better to do.