News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Semi-literate Pokémon RP. Locked! See last post for details.

Started by jnfs2014, December 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Lucas arrived at the Dojo. He was about to go in when he saw David, again.

Light

Kristal awakened at the sound of a door clanking shut. "I'm home," the voice of her older brother called. She stretched her arms and yawned, sitting up in her bed. Her older brother grabbed a couple of apples from the next room and tossed one to her. She stood up, apple in hand.

"I'm going to go into the city today, have a look around," Kristal said, beginning to walk towards the front door. Kyle nodded, taking a bite from his apple.

"Alright, just be careful," he replied. Kristal smiled, a slight chuckle escaping from her lips.

"Like always."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Lucas is paranoid... :P))

David passed the Riolu he'd noticed earlier and entered the Dojo. He hadn't even noticed that he'd been following Lucas. He had just gone to the Store and Dojo conveniently at the same time.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

((You're paranoid. You should call the mental health hotline. I did. Though I admit they were kinda creepy. "Press 8 if you're paranoid, then stand there for a while, while we trace your call and figure out your identity and address."))

David went through the electricity maze at the Dojo with relative ease, as all the Pokémon there used electric attacks.

Light

Kristal stood in the middle of Pokemon Square. Business was booming as Pokemon moved around, buying, selling, and conversing. She breathed deeply. She hadn't been in the town for awhile, so the sights and sounds were slightly overwhelming. She sighed and decided to walk over ((OMGNOWAI)) to the Dojo.

jnfs2014

(( Tri, are you trying to make TWO amazing quotes in one day?))

Lucas meanwhile trained in the Psychic Maze. He, being a Fighting type, had somewhat a challenge. However, his toughest opponent was a mere Mr.Mime,  which he KO'ed with ease.

Triforce_Luigi

((Maybe... 8)))

Exiting the Electric Maze, David proceeded to the fire maze. He was being lazy, so he was only picking mazes he could complete easily. He finished that one fairly quickly as well.

jnfs2014

Lucas then chose the Ghost Maze. He decided to, instead of fighting a Boss Pokemon, he would fight David. He hurried along, finishing his maze. Lucas then proceded to stalk David at his next maze.

Triforce_Luigi

David went into the next maze, deciding on the flying maze, just to liven things up a bit, unaware that Lucas was following him.

Light

Kristal walked into the Flying Maze. She decided to test her Thunderpunch against types that were stronger than her, but were weak against her attacks. She saw another Pokemon in the maze that was apparently trying to get through it, but behind him was another Pokemon, apparently stalking him.

jnfs2014

Lucas continued to stalk David, killing enemies here and there.
Finally, when they got to the final floor, Lucas uttered,"Wanna battle?"

Triforce_Luigi

David turned, somewhat surprised by the sudden challenge. He recognized him as the Riolu from the store.

"Fine," he replied.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

David's eyes narrowed.

"If you insist," he said. With that, he charged, swinging his bone in a Bone Rush attack.