News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Semi-literate Pokémon RP. Locked! See last post for details.

Started by jnfs2014, December 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Lucas effortlessly evaded with an Extremespeed, making his way to the other side of the stage.

Triforce_Luigi

Damn, said David to himself. He warily assumed a defensive position, feeling that it would be unwise to press a direct assault that could be easily dodged.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

((Well, this'll go nowhere fast if all both sides do is defend.  <_<))

David narrowed his eyes, looking around for something to give him an advantage, while simultaneously trying to keep an eye on his opponent.

jnfs2014

Lucas sensed that David was looking around, and assaulted him with an Extremespeed.

Triforce_Luigi

David barely saw the attack coming and tried to dodge, but it was too fast, hitting him directly. Now that his opponent was closer, however, he tried to counter with Bone Club.

jnfs2014

Lucas quickly tried to pull back, but not before the Bone Club attack had hit him.

Triforce_Luigi

Yes! thought David. He followed up the first attack with another Bone Club.

((I can't remember. Is Riolu half-steel? Or is that only Lucario?))

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

"Damn," muttered David under his breath. He entered a defensive stance once more, focusing on his attacker this time.

jnfs2014

Lucas fired a stream of Aura Spheres at David, knowing that Cubone's cannot dodge well.

Triforce_Luigi

"ACK!" yelped David as the Aura Spheres came at him. He dodged the first one, but was hit by another. He got up quickly. Receiving some sudden inspiration, he used his Bone Club to smash the spheres, stopping most of the attacks and dodging the remainder.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

"Nope!" replied David with a smirk. "But neither will you."

jnfs2014