News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Did the werewolf thread disappear?

Started by Rayquarian, November 06, 2009, 06:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I haven't been able to find it for a while.  I thought I wasn't looking hard enough, but now...

Matt

Riddler Rob got butthurt and then deleted the thread.

JrDude

Riddler got butthurt and deleted the thread, he also revealed everyone's roles.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Light

Riddler got butthurt, deleted the thread, and revealed everyone's roles. Also, question answered, and locked.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Rayquarian, to answer your question:
A number of the players continued to ninny and moan that the game wasn't going their way.
I didn't feel I deserved the treatment they were giving me, so without warning I had the thread delete.
I made the game for you guys, I didn't do it for myself. It's tough writing all those stories and keeping track of everything.
So it was no skin off my back to end it. By deleting it instead of leaving it alone, I made it so that people didn't have to keep asking "when is this ever gonna be finished" yadda yadda, and by revealing the role I cemented that it was done with.

Now Matt, Light, and JrDude think I'm "butthurt" that I ended the game, but really it was just a weight off my back. I'm not causing any drama, in fact any drama at all is coming from the three who posted in response to you.
If anything, they're all still mad that I ended their fun. They are the butthurt ones.
Maybe if this forum could find some respectful, grateful users, I could host a game and not feel like I'm wasting my time.
Until then though, I don't feel like putting up with whiny little ninnyes.

Matt: You're a self righteous vagina, I've accepted that, but it gets old.
Light: I love you, brah, but you're turning into a whiny little vagina. You were the same way with TCG.
JrDude: You're a conforming prick, but I've also accepted this based on your level of maturity.

That is all. Sorry Rayquarian, for penalizing you with the rest.

Macawmoses

I take it we let Rob get his reply in? ;v

Light

Rob must have bribed someone else to unlock. I had it locked right after I made my own statement. :U
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.