News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Remixed edition of Makes Me Wonder.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ravioli

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

"Jumping Jack Flash" - The Rolling Stones

FruitFlow

Summermelody original by H2K

Macawmoses

"Friday" -- Stephen Colbert ft. The Roots, Jimmy Fallon, and Taylor Hicks

Ravioli

"Speakers Push Air" - Pretty Girls Make Graves

FruitFlow

Remixed edition of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk.

Chris8492

FruitFlow

Ravioli

"the Moon is Smiling" - Bill Hicks

beautiful

The Seventh

Heretics and Killers-Protest the Hero

I love how the song has those transitions from hard hitting metal to the acoustic parts and back again.
meh

Ravioli

"The Ballad of the Space Babies" - Jim Guthrie
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow