News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Note Something Interesting About The Person Above

Started by えっちーせんぱい, June 27, 2008, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Is probably wondering where my advatar came from as well.

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi: Has a dead Sonic character in his sig...and no, it's not the armadillo. :O

Blaze-Zan: Changed his username.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforce_Luigi

Blaze-San: Thinks that I wonder where his avatar came from when I really couldn't care less.

wiiboychris: Has a gay guy in his avatar. Well, at least I think it's a guy.

JrDude: Enjoys having avatars depicting Mario series females in erotic poses.

ombsz

Triforce_Luigi

mario59

Ares300: Has a potter puppet pals avatar
T_L: Apparently highly dislikes people who do not plan their Rps out ahead of time.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

JrDude

Thinks there's such thing as purple wind.
[move][/move]
Dude .

mario59

Has pauline as HIS (SorryJRdude, knew you were a guy and everything too.) avatar. and that is a quote from wario: master of disguise, The Purple Wind is warios thief name, but it is also what he calls his farts hence the phrase, smell the purple wind, silent but deadly! My avatar is thief wario.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

JrDude

He doesn't know how to read.
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

mario59

What!? Not only do I know how to read, but I Have an I.Q. of 148. Oh, and uses opera.

Sig by Star.

Java

JrDude

Quote from: mario59 on July 10, 2008, 11:10:46 PM
What!? Not only do I know how to read, but I Have an I.Q. of 148. Oh, and uses opera.
You called me a her when my name is clearly JrDude.
And it's 1.48, not 148 ;)

*On Topic*
Never wants to race me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Llama on Steroids

Always has a picture as his avatar of a nintendo girl with large boobs. Page 69, btw. :D