News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Remember me?

Started by FearItself, November 26, 2010, 10:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Hey, it's FearItself. Remember me? Had the same name on basically every forum I've been on. Same on Nsider, just all caps of course. Spent most of my time on the Pokemon board. I participated in the OPSC a lot, usually placed almost every single contest I participated in (Naturally.). Participated in things like Generation Nsider (If anyone remembers that), the Drifloon Dex (If anyone remembers), and I think I posted my own Pokemon generation at one point. I also had a sprite gallery I think.

Remember me? Good. Don't? I don't care.

Anyways, hello. Back from a long hiatus. Kinda got bored of this place and went elsewhere, now the other places I've found are slowing down so I decided to come back here... I guess.

Silverhawk79

I remember you.
Anyways, welcome back.

Magnum

HELL YEAH I REMEMBER YOU! YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME AS MY FAVORITE MLG PLAYER!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

I remember you. You may not remember me though...

FearItself

I think I remember you Silverhawk. And I know Magnum, but I had this name first. D:

Magnum and Barbaloot, are those your Nsider names? If they are, then I can't say I remember you. But if they aren't, there's a slim chance that maybe you could look familiar.

SkyMyl

I remember hearing your name recently, but I don't think I remember you.

Anyway, welcome back to NSFCD.

Magnum

Quote from: FearItself on November 26, 2010, 01:44:22 PM
I think I remember you Silverhawk. And I know Magnum, but I had this name first. D:

Magnum and Barbaloot, are those your Nsider names? If they are, then I can't say I remember you. But if they aren't, there's a slim chance that maybe you could look familiar.
I remember you saying that. And I joined about a year or a bit less after Nsider closed, so it's a no go on that side :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Light

Yeah, I remember you! Welcome back! Now please revive our RP section? ;-;
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

Quote from: FearItself on November 26, 2010, 01:44:22 PM

I'm Shujinco2. But since Dr. Suess is so much cooler than Mortal Kombat, I changed my name to Barbaloot.

FearItself

Lol Light I would but there doesn't look like there's much of an RP section to revive. :b You guys are pretty dead here.

And no, still doesn't ring a bell Barb, sorry. :C

Kayo

YOU AGAIN

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME OR ELSE

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Actually I do remember you. More people should start coming back :(
...̅̅̅

FearItself

Nope Kianglo I can't say I remember you. :b Or you Live. But my memory has been pretty bad over the last few years so I probably did know you at some point, just forgot. Remind me how I might've known you two?

Dog Food

Nope, don't remember you. But I'm relatively new, and wasn't a part of Nsider, so that's probably why. Although I feel like you made a thread just like this one a few months back...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.