News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

High School of the Dead anime

Started by Nayrman, July 06, 2010, 05:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homewrecker

JrDude

I prefer to understand what they're saying rather than read what they're saying.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Homewrecker

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 14, 2010, 09:28:21 PM
I prefer to understand what they're saying rather than read what they're saying.
I hate this attitude. This is why foreign films always get bastardized and completely needless American versions because people are too lazy to read subtitles.

For the most part, picking dubs over subs is like picking Taco Bell over an authentic Mexican restaurant. The real thing is just of higher quality.

Nayrman

Quote from: Persephone on October 16, 2010, 01:46:18 PM
I hate this attitude. This is why foreign films always get bastardized and completely needless American versions because people are too lazy to read subtitles.

For the most part, picking dubs over subs is like picking Taco Bell over an authentic Mexican restaurant. The real thing is just of higher quality.
*ahem*

Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fooly Cooly (equal to Japanese), Black Lagoon, Dragonball... *rambles on*

But yeah, reading subs isn't that hard dude, get over the fact that you'd have to see subs before a dub ever gets made.

JrDude

Haha, I don't get why you people care so much that I prefer dubs over subs.

Some people say that the voices they choose for dubs suck in comparison to the ones for subs, but that would be because you heard the original voice first, got used to it and mentally love it, therefore it sounds better to you.

And often times, I will indeed pick Taco Bell over authentic Mexican Food, and I'm (partially) a Mexican.
[move][/move]
Dude .