News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Started by The Riddler, July 15, 2010, 02:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: BFB on July 25, 2010, 07:12:53 PM
Please, for the love of God, get up off of your computers and go spend some time with women for awhile.  Jesus, you should be able to identify that difference in sillouette.  Learn now or get suprised by a trap later.
  ;)
I really am looking forward to this series, though.  I'm sure it will be a blast.
She has broad shoulders and big legs, not to mention she's muscly. I don't like muscly chicks. D:

BOREDFOREVER

Yes, she has broad shoulders, but she has a narrow waistline that expands back at the hips.  And the small of her back cuts in, a feminine feature.  Study of the female figure is a worthy persuit.  Especially lab work.  Grroooww

The Riddler

Quote from: BFB on July 25, 2010, 07:22:19 PM
Yes, she has broad shoulders, but she has a narrow waistline that expands back at the hips.  And the small of her back cuts in, a feminine feature.  Study of the female figure is a worthy persuit.  Especially lab work.  Grroooww
Hey, it's possible it's a guy arching his back. Anime does that alot. D:

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on July 25, 2010, 07:25:44 PM
Hey, it's possible it's a guy arching his back. Anime does that alot. D:

Rob, seriously, let it go.  It's a chick, and you can't wish it into a dude no matter how hard you try.

The Riddler

I know she's a girl. She just looks like a guy, is all.

JrDude

Did you just throw me in to insult me? I wasn't referring to that, read the post I quoted genius. I thought it was a girl right away.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

I hear talk this is only going to be twelve episodes long?

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 29, 2010, 02:04:57 PM
As long as it's a good story, I don't really care. It's better than the drivel Nick and CN are putting out nowadays.

and is that Sora no Woto as your avatar I see SkyMyl?

The Riddler

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 29, 2010, 02:04:57 PM
That's generally how long trial seasons are. If it's well liked, they'll order 12 more, then subsequent seasons will be bigger.

SkyMyl

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on July 29, 2010, 03:31:21 PM
That's generally how long trial seasons are. If it's well liked, they'll order 12 more, then subsequent seasons will be bigger.
Huh. Didn't know that.

Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2010, 03:24:20 PM
and is that Sora no Woto as your avatar I see SkyMyl?
Oh poop.

The Riddler

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 29, 2010, 04:11:39 PM
Huh. Didn't know that.
Oh poop.
Most shows only have 12-13 episodes during the first season. They usually have the 12/13th episode kind of a "finale", but vague enough to be open for more episodes if ordered for more.

Ranial

I'm excited about this. Their characters are solid -- I can't recall a single poorly executed character in TLA -- and I have confidence in their ability to create an interesting story. It does seem very different, though. The fact that there's an 'anti-bender revolt' implies that this series is probably mostly about peace-keeping. I anticipate a more abstract evil -- no more frickin' awesome ominous shots of obscure overlords.

In any case, I'm stalking rumours in anticipation. And screw you, spell check, I can spell words with 'u's if I want to. How do you know I'm not British?

Eizweir

What I've always wanted is a Book 4:Air as a prequel to the original series, showing how Aang grew up and what not,

But eh, at least they're reviving the series.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dog Food

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on August 12, 2010, 09:41:09 AM
What I've always wanted is a Book 4:Air as a prequel to the original series, showing how Aang grew up and what not,

But eh, at least they're reviving the series.
What I've always wanted was a mini-series on Iroh and his sordid past. Maybe some enlightenment on his trip to the spirit world, his conquering of the last dragon (and ultimately preserving the entire race), and his old war days up to his son's death.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.