<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Fairly Oddparents...live action movie.

Started by The Riddler, July 25, 2010, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fairly-Oddparents-Movie-1020888.aspx

Oh my intercourse ing god.
Drake Bell is playing Timmy and Cheryl Hines is Wanda.

...and Jason Alexander is Cosmo.

And Timmy is now 23.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS THIS

QuoteThe movie, titled A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner!, will mix live action with CG animation and will follow a now-23-year-old Timmy...  ...In the movie, an older Timmy is still in the fifth grade and living at home, but all that changes when he begins to have feelings for Tootie (Victorious' Daniella Monet), a nerdy girl who has grown into a beautiful woman and returned to town. Timmy must make a choice between his godparents or growing up and being in love.

Nayrman

u sure this isn't some horrible fan-fic that someone posted online and the site mistook for a movie plot?

The Riddler

Quote from: Nayrman on July 25, 2010, 07:16:48 PM
u sure this isn't some horrible fan-fic that someone posted online and the site mistook for a movie plot?

BOREDFOREVER

Boooooo intercourse  this.  Jason Alexander can be funny, but he is a terrible fit for that character.  Also, live action what the intercourse  is this poop?  Although I will give them props if they can get Dolph Lundgren to play Jorgen.

Shujinco2

WHY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You'd think they'd learn from EVERY OTHER CARTOON TO LIVE ACTION MOVIE ANYBODY HAS EVER DONE EVER!

WTF?

Mystic

Is it bad I'm actually looking forward to this?

JrDude

Is this like the first non-anime-based cartoon that is going to go live?
I have a feeling this is gonna fail so badly that it wins and ends up being hilariously bad.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

I really don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, cinema just died and has no hope. On the other hand, this could be so bad that it turns out to be good, unintentionally.

QuoteThe movie, titled A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner!, will mix live action with CG animation and will follow a now-23-year-old Timmy...  ...In the movie, an older Timmy is still in the fifth grade and living at home, but all that changes when he begins to have feelings for Tootie (Victorious' Daniella Monet), a nerdy girl who has grown into a beautiful woman and returned to town. Timmy must make a choice between his godparents or growing up and being in love.
WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING HELL IS THIS SHIT

DededeCloneChris

Oh my god. Cinema dudes love to screw up our golden cartoons, don't they?

JrDude

Dude, he's 22 and in 5th grade, it seems like they're intentionally being retarded.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 25, 2010, 08:54:11 PM
Dude, he's 22 and in 5th grade, it seems like they're intentionally being retarded.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Homewrecker

This show was never good to begin with.

Chris8492

I think my mind just went blank from seeing this.

Qsmash

Wait wait wait wait....So if Timmy chooses to live the life of kid, then he gets to keep his Godparents? What happend to Da Rules? I thought you had to lose them at a certain age so poop like that wouldn't happen.