Fairly Oddparents...live action movie.

Started by The Riddler, July 25, 2010, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Persephone on July 26, 2010, 04:45:22 AM
This show was never good to begin with.

:O Lies!

Quote from: Qsmash on July 26, 2010, 09:20:02 AM
Wait wait wait wait....So if Timmy chooses to live the life of kid, then he gets to keep his Godparents? What happend to Da Rules? I thought you had to lose them at a certain age so poop like that wouldn't happen.

I think the age thing is more a matter of maturity; normally, Timmy would have become too mature by now and lost his godparents, hence an apparent age "rule," but, as always, Timmy has gotten around Da Rules by finding a loophole: he's still acting like a kid, so he still gets the fairy benefits of a kid.

JrDude

Remember that one episode where he wishes he was older? They couldn't grant his wishes anymore unless he acted like a kid again.

Also, like I said, this show is failing on purpose, seems like they're trying to make it so bad that it's good, but if they are trying that, they may try so hard that the goodness of the bad is bad, if that makes any sense.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

So...now that this poop is happening, can I please kill every producer/director/studio head/etc. in Hollywood except Speilberg and Christopher Nolan?

Tupin

I have to admit, the whole premise just sounds terrible. I really don't have much more to say, but I want to hear more casting choices. At least it's just a made for TV movie on a network that was past it's prime seven years ago, so I don't have to see endless commercials for a theatrical release.

Oh, and I'm sure making him 23 so they can have a love plotline is a trope.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Level_9_Chao

The more I see that one screenshot of Drake Bell, the more hilarious it becomes.

This movie will be funny for some, probably many reasons, but I really don't care how. 8)
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Cornwad

This movie is going to be awesome. Josh Peck is going to be in the new Red Dawn, and Drake Bell gets to play a live action Timmy Turner.

This movie isn't on IMDb yet, so I'm not sure it exists. But it better.

DededeCloneChris

Is it just me, or does Cornwad always like the exact opposite all of us hate so much?

Anyway, this movie will only help the producers gain money. Another childhood cartoon gone to waste.

Cornwad

This movie better not pull a The Last Airbender and be really boring. I want it to be bad, but not that kind of bad.

Playat

A live-action Fairly Oddparents movie....uuugghhh. I watched some of the episodes and I already know that this isnt gonna go well.

What other cartoons hollywood gonna turn into live-action?

Qsmash

Quote from: Playat on July 29, 2010, 10:47:47 AM
A live-action Fairly Oddparents movie....uuugghhh. I watched some of the episodes and I already know that this isnt gonna go well.

What other cartoons hollywood gonna turn into live-action?
God forbid they do something like Yogi Bear.

oh wait that's not....nvm.

Tupin

Really, the only time I've ever seen live-action with animation mixed well was Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, which came out in 1988 and used traditional animation.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

In terms of live-action remakes of cartoons, I must say that while most of them are terrible, there is one that I thought was absolutely amazing:

SPEED RACER.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 29, 2010, 04:07:15 PM
In terms of live-action remakes of cartoons, I must say that while most of them are terrible, there is one that I thought was absolutely amazing:

SPEED RACER.
Isn't the live-action Speed Racer generally considered to be the closest Live Action will ever get to Anime?

...of course, I never saw Speed Racer.

The Riddler

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 29, 2010, 04:07:15 PM

SPEED RACER.
Sarcasm?

Java

Quote from: Tupin on July 29, 2010, 12:48:38 PM
Really, the only time I've ever seen live-action with animation mixed well was Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, which came out in 1988 and used traditional animation.
I'll always hold a special place in my heart for Space Jam.