News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Proof the simpsons have been on too long.

Started by Nayrman, August 01, 2010, 06:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Apparently a plotline from a "futures" episode from way back has now come to pass. Thus proving the simpsons have been on way too intercourse ing long. Discuss their continued fall into crap here, or discuss the really good stuff from the past. Whatever.

Mystic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Homewrecker

The Simpsons had run its course ten years ago.

Qsmash

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Qsmash on August 01, 2010, 08:50:54 PM

Hopes. Lost.

ugh, this show had 3 of the Beatles on, and they choose a song from someone no one will remember or care about in a year?

tibar21

i think the show was at its best around 8 years ago. it didn't start sucking until just a couple years ago. either way its too bad. it just stopped being funny.
the question is how much longer.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

How does this show stay on the air? I don't know anyone who watches it any more. Who keeps paying for more seasons?

Kaz

Complain all you want, guys, but despite the show being on so darn long, it's still better than any of its competitors these days. So unless something better comes around, I really don't mind The Simpsons still being on. King of the Hill is done, so that's a no go, and the new Futurama episodes are unfortunately not up to snuff, and...well those other shows can just rot.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2010, 01:32:50 PM
Complain all you want, guys, but despite the show being on so darn long, it's still better than any of its competitors these days. So unless something better comes around, I really don't mind The Simpsons still being on. King of the Hill is done, so that's a no go, and the new Futurama episodes are unfortunately not up to snuff, and...well those other shows can just rot.

glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the new futurama episodes

Tupin

About Futurama, it seems that they are just trying to do Jurassic Bark again with recent episodes.

I thought the first few episodes weren't good, but I like the newest ones.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

The new Futurama episodes are...ok. Not great, but still better than the dribble the Simpsons have become. Ya know, I'd like to see a primetime animated series that's a bit more challenging on the mind and emotions. Too bad the network that does prime time animation is FOX and they're the dumbest network on tv right now.

tibar21

Quote from: Nayrman on August 18, 2010, 02:05:36 PMToo bad the network that does prime time animation is FOX and they're the dumbest network on tv right now.
I couldn't have said it any better myself. I never bothered watching the new Futurama episodes. I've seen most of the ones before it stopped, but I don't see the point. Not when I can just watch South Park or Family Guy instead.

Still, even though the new episodes suck, I like to watch the Simpsons from 10 years ago evety blue moon.

As for King of the Hill, that is the worst piece of poop called a TV show that ever existed.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Homewrecker

You now realize that the Simpsons has had more bad seasons than good seasons.