News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What's your favorite anime movie?

Started by ThePowerOfOne, August 19, 2010, 05:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

I just finished watching Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, which is my favorite anime movie of all time. It was one of the first (if not the first) anime movies I ever watched, and is what got me really into anime.

So, what's your favorite? (Waits for Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke)

SkyMyl

Spirited Away, because it's the only Anime Movie I think I've seen.

Kaz

It's like a three-way tie between Millennium Actress, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Spirited Away.

Grave of the Fireflies and Tokyo Godfathers are close runner-ups.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Nayrman

A three way tie between Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, and Akira.

Cornwad

Spirited Away is the only one I've seen too. That was one crazy movie.

Relichris

For me, who has seen all of Miyazaka's films (except Ponyo.  ;_;), I would have to say that Howl's Moving Castle is on my top list.  But Spirited Away is #1, with Princess Mononoke as #2 and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind as #3.  Howl's is #4.

Mystic

Spirited Away and Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Magnum

Castle in the Sky

You kids and your Spirited Away and your Pokemon and your Princess Mononoke and your Nausicaa and your Akira and your Ghost in the Shell and your...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on August 21, 2010, 04:22:07 PM
Castle in the Sky

You kids and your Spirited Away and your Pokemon and your Princess Mononoke and your Nausicaa and your Akira and your Ghost in the Shell and your...
you really shouldn't be saying that since I'm a good four years older than you... X_X

Kaz

Quote from: Magnum on August 21, 2010, 04:22:07 PM
Castle in the Sky

Nausicaa is older than Castle in the Sky, but okay. And Akira is only two years younger than Castle.

not that you're old enough to remember when either three of these movies came out anyway
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Titus Andronicus

Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Eizweir

Castle in the Sky, but it's been years since I've last seen it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Potestas

I have trouble deciding between The girl who leapt through time and Return to castle cogliostrio.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on August 21, 2010, 06:05:53 PM
you really shouldn't be saying that since I'm a good four years older than you... X_X
X_X

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Homewrecker

5 cm Per Second, anything by Satoshi Kon, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Dead Leaves...

UHHH

I DUNNO