News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Linkin Park! Old or New?

Started by StarWindWizard7, September 22, 2010, 01:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Not sure how many people know this, let alone are FANS of this Band, but Linkin Park came out with a new Album a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkinparktv?blend=1&ob=4

Now, I'm a Big Fan of Linkin Park. Their 1st CD really open my eyes to the Rap/Rock genre of music and in turn I turned more into the Rock genre of music cause I looked for sounds that were similar.
Eventually, Linkin Park came out with Meteora which was Just as awesome IMO.

Then soon enough they came out with "Minutes to Midnight", which was "ALL RIGHT". A few songs from that CD I really really liked...

However this New CD of theirs...well... I don't know. I don't have the CD and I'm trying not to pass judgment on it (though I posted about it and it seems that I Have...)

Over all, I don't like this song ..NOT NEARLY as much as their songs from their first 2 CD's.
Where is the Rock? I don't hear not one single guitar rift in this song.

I'm a fan of "OLD Linkin Park", this new mainstream Direction they are going.... I don't like it. This song sounds so Techno...like you can play it in dance clubs or something.

ANYWAY-
Do you have a fav band that you liked when they 1st came out but as time went by they just went in another direction, like Linkin Park for perfect Example?

Macawmoses

I think I like their new single "The Catalyst." It's an interesting song, and certainly a diversion from their style. Not sure as a whole what I think.

StarWindWizard7

Well if you get the CD, let me know.  =3

Macawmoses

Haha, I was thinking I would (seeing as I'll be the new Music Ed at 8th circuit.)