News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Artists, raise thy hands now!

Started by SkyMyl, October 19, 2010, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I'm actually really curious to see how many of our users are good at drawing. I know for a fact we have artists here, as evidenced by some posts here (Triforceman, Red7js, and Viveeanne are the first three I can think of). But what I want to know is, how good at drawing are you guys? And no, I'm not talking about using a mouse and an art program. I'm talking about physically drawing something on a piece of paper, in real life, using a pencil, pen...intercourse , just about anything you can draw with.

It sounds like I'm proposing a contest here, right? The usual "whoever draws this best gets a prize", "X amount of days until the drawings have to be submitted", and so on. For now, that isn't the case. But who knows, maybe we'll actually get an art contest rolling around one of these days, maybe even with a special rank as a prize (Absolutely no promises on that), or possibly a physical prize, but that's getting ahead of ourselves here.

Out of all the current users that go here, how many of you actually take the time to sit down and draw something on paper? We've got to have at least two people that still frequent/lurk this place who fit that criteria.

Qsmash

Kayo

I'm a pretty decent drawer.

Actually I'm great at drawing... some things. I'm not really stellar with people and/or animals, but everything else pretty much I can do.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Ahahaha, no.

I can draw dogs surprisingly well, though. Compared to my usual craptastic talent.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.