News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

There will still be updates after February.

Started by fredrickthethird, January 05, 2008, 05:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

It will keep updating for all the other languages who do not yet have a realease date, so those of you who don't want to get spoiled but won't get brawl for a while look at the british site.

Red

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 05, 2008, 05:39:38 PM
It will keep updating for all the other languages who do not yet have a realease date, so those of you who don't want to get spoiled but won't get brawl for a while look at the british site.
Maybe their updates started after ours? (I don't check other languages at all.)

fredrickthethird

Quote from: RedSox on January 05, 2008, 05:41:37 PM
Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 05, 2008, 05:39:38 PM
Maybe their updates started after ours? (I don't check other languages at all.)
Just checked they started same time.

QingXin

You'll probably be playing your brains out in Brawl to even refer to the Dojo.

Nayrman

What will be the point if we'll know everything already? Not to mention they'll probably stop once Japan gets the game.

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Nayrman on January 05, 2008, 06:28:02 PM
What will be the point if we'll know everything already? Not to mention they'll probably stop once Japan gets the game.
No then Sakurai would basically be saying go get knowledge through the very thing I despise, he'll probably just stop for that language.

Hero_Of_Time

Yes, I see the updates going till the end of February (the last one being on the 29th). That's 15 more updates after the American release. That could cover a lot of stuff. I also feel the big stuff will be after Japan's release (the 22nd of January). So that's over a month of some really good updates. And mixed with players talking about it...yeah, we'll know all before even America has it probably. And its too close to release to delay it again. W00T

Feel free to add me on MSN!

tollhouse2006

Why would Sakurai bother?  We're lucky to even be getting updates still, especially because Brawl's devlopment's been over for two months and they've been dealing with game copies and shipping.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

fredrickthethird

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 05, 2008, 09:03:31 PM
Why would Sakurai bother?  We're lucky to even be getting updates still, especially because Brawl's devlopment's been over for two months and they've been dealing with game copies and shipping.
Why would he bother? Japn and America aren't the only countries excited for Brawl

Tupin

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 05, 2008, 09:37:43 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 05, 2008, 09:03:31 PM
Why would he bother? Japn and America aren't the only countries excited for Brawl
And it does take forever to release games in Europe...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.