News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goldeneye

Started by …, September 27, 2007, 01:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

It would be awesome if they remade this game with updated graphics but maybe have a cheat code or be able to unlock a mode to play with the original graphics.
...̅̅̅

Joe Kid

They did, you know? Rogue agent.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Commander Awesome

Alucard

Quote from: Joe Kid on September 27, 2007, 03:08:39 AM

That game has nothing on the original.

Matrix4Yeshua

I just wish it would come on the VC. I mean, I do have the N64 game, but... you know, I can get more play on the VC!

Mario2319

That game was a joke.  It had nothing to do with Goldeneye.  They just used the name to make people think it was good, like Dirge of Cerberus.
"Mario himself could kill a Nintendo fan's parents and he'd still find some way to rationalize his loss as a brilliant business move by Nintendo that truly speaks to him as a gamer."
Playstation - Killer of hopes, smasher of egos.

Mario2319

"Mario himself could kill a Nintendo fan's parents and he'd still find some way to rationalize his loss as a brilliant business move by Nintendo that truly speaks to him as a gamer."
Playstation - Killer of hopes, smasher of egos.

blue_slime

I did enjoy Rogue Agent's multiplayer... and that's all that matters about the game. :)

Harry

Quote from: Matrix4Yeshua on September 27, 2007, 01:02:51 PM
I just wish it would come on the VC. I mean, I do have the N64 game, but... you know, I can get more play on the VC!

jokher

I only played it once at my friend's house.  It was amazing and I hope Nintendo and Rare can work something out and put it on the Virtual Console.

linkrox

rouge agent is the sequal have you played both thay are nothing a like at all

sleepin_dude_99

I completely agree.

goldeneye was awesome.

Kaz

Quote from: Yukiko on September 27, 2007, 04:56:30 AM
No.
Perfect Dark plox.

Rare already proved that they're currently incompetent in making any sort of new Perfect Dark anything.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.