News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Avalanche (AKA Cotton Ball)

Started by …, March 18, 2008, 11:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It looks pretty cool, and they say that it's sort of a remake of Sidewinder. The Legendary map pack is 800 MS points and is being released on April 15th. I think it looks pretty cool and I always liked Sidewinder, so I hope it's actually fun to play on.

From http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?ty...s&cid=13382
"Avalanche (AKA Cotton Ball), the second map from next month?s Legendary Map pack ? due April 15th for 800 marketplace points (remember, we just make the maps, we don't get to price them) ? is a lovingly crafted reimagination of Halo: Combat Evolved classic Sidewinder. It wouldn?t be wholly accurate to call it a ?remake,? but elements of Avalanche are certainly culled from Sidewinder ? it has the same familiar U-shape, multiple ways from base-to-base, and a whole sandbox full o? vehicles to play with. But there are many, many changes too.

Designers Niles Sankey and Lars Bakken along with artists Mike Buelterman and Jason Sussman have answered a bunch of questions about Avalanche and hopefully between their answers and the accompanying pictures, what Avalanche is will begin to crystallize. "

Also pics,

...̅̅̅

えっちーせんぱい

Hero_Of_Time1

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Ooh, pretty.
Too bad this goes in Microsoft board.

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER