News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Which character disappointed you the most? Surprised you?

Started by 127crazie, March 22, 2008, 08:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

127crazie

I was looking forward to Diddy Kong, but I don't really like him that much.

The character that surprised me the most (being the character that you unexpectedly liked) was Olimar. I didn't really look forward to playing as Olimar but I've gotten pretty good with him and he's one of my favorites now.

THEEVILSPERKY

I thought Snake would be well.. really kickass to play as.  I found out he's not.. at least not for me.  He's awkward to control...

Ike surprised me though.  I liked Ganondorf in the last game..ust love slow and heavy characters.  I'm really not interested in Fire Emblem games at all though and was never too big on Marth/Roy from the last game.  For some reason though I really connected with Ike as well as [spoiler]Wolf.[/spoiler].

I haven't played the game a lot at all yet.. I may have unlocked everyone but I haven't even played with every starter.  I'll get around to it.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Shujinco2

Pikachu. Still. :-\

And olimar was surprising. thought he would be REALLY hard to use. He's actually not that hard. :)

Geno

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on March 22, 2008, 09:04:35 AM
I thought Snake would be well.. really kickass to play as.  I found out he's not.. at least not for me.  He's awkward to control...
Snake Kicks ass

I'm disapointed in Sonic :| I hate him and his cheesy rock music.

I was surprised at how much [spoiler]Toon Link [/spoiler] owns

Ultrasuperstarenator

I was disapointed with[spoiler]Captian Falcon[/spoiler] . Nintendo should just let him die.

I was surprised with [spoiler]Toon Link[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: Ultrasuperstarenator on March 22, 2008, 11:39:19 AM
I was disapointed with[spoiler]Captian Falcon[/spoiler] . Nintendo should just let him die.
What the intercourse  is wrong with you.

darkmario

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on March 22, 2008, 09:04:35 AM
Same for me......

But i was suprised at how good i am with[spoiler]wolf[/spoiler].
I thought he was just like fox,and im not so good with fox.

Daft Pink

[spoiler]Captain Falcon[/spoiler] disapointed me. He isn't my main anymore because he sucks now. :( It's kind of sad having your main being nerfed...

The person who surprised me the most was actually Ike. He was better than expected.

OmegaMasterDeath

What disappointed me is how badly they nerfed [spoiler]Kirby[/spoiler] of all people. I swear he does not float half as far as he used to.

What suprised me was [spoiler]Ike[/spoiler]. He may move a bit slow, but his power is on par with that of Gannondorf.

I was also suprised with [spoiler]Bowser[/spoiler]. Usually, I can't do much with him, but I bet classic on very hard mode with him while making it look like a cake walk.

Dawei

Quote from: OmegaMasterDeath on March 22, 2008, 04:05:35 PM
What disappointed me is how badly they nerfed [spoiler]Kirby[/spoiler] of all people. I swear he does not float half as far as he used to.
Kirby and nerf? That is like an Oxymoron. Unless Sakurai was on crystal meth, LSD, and was drunk when designing Kirby for Brawl, he couldn't be nerfed, he was so bad in Melee.

He got buffed, if anyone.

Also, more on topic, no one really disappointed me, though G&W surprised me.

Triforceman22

Ike didn't really suprise me..
I knew he was gonna kick ass all along. XD

I was suprised at how much [spoiler]G&W[/spoiler]
was buffed....

but i'm a little dissapointed in [spoiler]Marth[/spoiler]
nerfed to hell.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Vocaloid

farf

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on March 22, 2008, 03:48:28 PM
[spoiler]Captain Falcon[/spoiler] disapointed me. He isn't my main anymore because he sucks now. :( It's kind of sad having your main being nerfed...

The person who surprised me the most was actually Ike. He was better than expected.
Roy was my main... I suck as Ike for some reason...
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

major tom

Quote from: Vocaloid on March 22, 2008, 05:10:54 PM
They made Mario spray out gay gay butt water.
Hate the poop out of that. The old down+b was so much better.

I got the game four days ago, so I have yet to experiment with characters totally.