<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

So, F Zero GX

Started by えっちーせんぱい, June 07, 2008, 04:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Looks like I must try this game out.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on June 10, 2008, 07:29:08 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 10, 2008, 07:01:30 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 10, 2008, 12:50:26 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 10, 2008, 11:49:15 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on June 07, 2008, 05:38:28 PM
The missions I can agree with. Hell, the whole game is hard to the average person.

But thats what makes it fun.
I couldn't get past the first race against Samurai Goroh. ;____;

I didn't try much though.
That one is actually relatively easy. There is a trick that lets you kill Goroh as the race starts so all you have to do is stay alive and finish and you win.
I can only imagine how much harder the other missions are.
o_O
Mission 7 Very Hard:
Imagine 30 ruthless AI's out to destroy you by any means necessary on one of the most difficult and annoying tracks to race on.
I don't even want to try on easy. :(

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Java_Java on June 10, 2008, 07:42:04 PM
The missions I can agree with. Hell, the whole game is hard to the average person.

That one is actually relatively easy. There is a trick that lets you kill Goroh as the race starts so all you have to do is stay alive and finish and you win.
o_O
Mission 7 Very Hard:
Imagine 30 ruthless AI's out to destroy you by any means necessary on one of the most difficult and annoying tracks to race on.
There is no easy.

Java

Quote from: Blaziken on June 11, 2008, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 10, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

o_O
Mission 7 Very Hard:
There is no easy.
Fine on the easiest difficulty.

I haven't played the game in a while.

Silverhawk79

I always wanted to get that game, but I can never find it. :(

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 13, 2008, 03:39:05 PM
I always wanted to get that game, but I can never find it. :(

I remember seeing a commercial back in 2003 and was like "Holy poop that's fast."

thunderhero4

I liked it on the gamecube. But once I played the Arcade version, I could never go back to the console version cuz the arcade version was soo much better ;)

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 13, 2008, 11:56:41 PM
I liked it on the gamecube. But once I played the Arcade version, I could never go back to the console version cuz the arcade version was soo much better ;)
Well, if I ever manage to come into $5000 and I actually find one, I might buy it.

Nayrman

Never played the arcade version...
In response to Blaziken, yea, the game moves freakin fast. With no drop off in framerate ever. It's amazing how other developrs know how to take advantage of Nintendo systems more than Nintendo does

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 14, 2008, 11:22:02 AM
In response to Blaziken, yea, the game moves freakin fast. With no drop off in framerate ever. It's amazing how other developrs know how to take advantage of Nintendo systems more than Nintendo does
I hope SEGA gets the rights for the Wii version so they can make it even more awesome.

An online race with 16 players going at that speed would be an amazing achievement for Wii.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 14, 2008, 11:29:33 AM
I hope SEGA gets the rights for the Wii version so they can make it even more awesome.

An online race with 16 players going at that speed would be an amazing achievement for Wii.
Oh please....like Nintendo would allow anyone to make stuff better than they could on their own system. Knowing them they'd give Sega the worst servers they got so they can say "LOOK MARIO KART IS BETTA!LOL!" and junk... but i hope your idea happens. Sega did an excellent job...which is rare these days

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 14, 2008, 11:35:43 AM

Oh please....like Nintendo would allow anyone to make stuff better than they could on their own system. Knowing them they'd give Sega the worst servers they got so they can say "LOOK MARIO KART IS BETTA!LOL!" and junk... but i hope your idea happens. Sega did an excellent job...which is rare these days
Well, maybe if they slow the game down a little, they can have that many players.

But yeah, Nintendo saves the best servers for themselves, but they would at least give some good servers to a major franchise.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 14, 2008, 11:47:05 AM

Well, maybe if they slow the game down a little, they can have that many players.

But yeah, Nintendo saves the best servers for themselves, but they would at least give some good servers to a major franchise.
Slowing it down would probably take away the difficulty, like Brawl.

Tupin

Quote from: Blaziken on June 14, 2008, 12:41:11 PM

Of course, there's always the off chance that it could go even faster.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 14, 2008, 12:55:22 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on June 14, 2008, 12:41:11 PM

Of course, there's always the off chance that it could go even faster.
More fun x3