<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Wal-Mart Christmas book has SSBB in December, if Sakurai lied about the delay

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 12, 2007, 04:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Water ☮

i was kinda hoping for a delay so I'd be sad but then pick up brawl and play anyway :)

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

I was actually thinking about this the other day.
Mabye Sakurai was getting extreamly stressed out about the fact that he only had a few weeks left to work on Smash Bros, so Nintendo told him he can wait until late January. Sakurai calmed down and finished what was left of the game. Then, as planned, they changed the release date back to December 3rd. Imagine Sakurai's suprise when he found out about this :D

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on November 12, 2007, 05:20:52 PM
Mabye Sakurai was getting extreamly stressed out about the fact that he only had a few weeks left to work on Smash Bros, so Nintendo told him he can wait until late January. Sakurai calmed down and finished what was left of the game. Then, as planned, they changed the release date back to December 3rd. Imagine Sakurai's suprise when he found out about this :D
But then the game won't be as great as it can be. :(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 12, 2007, 05:24:04 PM
But then the game won't be as great as it can be. :(
Well the only reason they pretended to delay it was so Sakurai could finish the game without stress. The last two months would have just been waiting time :P

evilflame101

im glad it got delayed because 2 extra months this game will b ten times better then it would be, but i don't wanna wait longer then February... So basically walmart is retarded, so never listen to anything they say, then dont know anything!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: evilflame101 on November 12, 2007, 05:44:39 PM
im glad it got delayed because 2 extra months this game will b ten times better then it would be, but i don't wanna wait longer then February... So basically walmart is retarded, so never listen to anything they say, then dont know anything!
Although they sell things at a good price! :)

tollhouse2006

That's a good thought.  It would be nice to get brawl in December but if that's like in 2 weeks than they would be making copies for the game as we speak.  They had to have finished the game a while ago.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...