News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

It was a really good idea to add Sonic in Brawl? Annoying Zelda.........or Sheik

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 19, 2007, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 01, 2008, 07:44:37 PM
Your smash mansion is slowly turning into the smash mansion that will be up in my fan fic next chapter. There is much chaos and war in my mansion, I guess you can check it out soon I'm gonna go start writing it.
I can't wait for that to happen.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 01, 2008, 09:06:36 PM
Your smash mansion is slowly turning into the smash mansion that will be up in my fan fic next chapter. There is much chaos and war in my mansion, I guess you can check it out soon I'm gonna go start writing it.
Chris! Read my poem on the online team thread!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 01, 2008, 09:13:25 PM
And mine! ;D

MINE'S BETTER!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shujinco on January 01, 2008, 09:21:46 PM
And mine! ;D

MINE'S BETTER!
Poem? Where?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 01, 2008, 09:48:37 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 01, 2008, 09:21:46 PM
And mine! ;D

MINE'S BETTER!
Poem? Where?

Online Team Thread.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 14: Annoying Popo and Nana..................or trying to do so.

This day I want to flyyyyyyy..........okay, that was random, wasn't it? Anyway, another day in the Smash Mansion, with Peach cleaning the hall again, but who cares?

Now let's see my 2 favorites parka clothed characters............THE MEN IN BLACK! Oh wait, wrong series, I mean, the Ice Climbers!

You already know it, Popo and Nana are brothers, they always share anything, even their rooms (Ok, maybe not) but the point is, they hardly ever fight againts each other, but constantly every Smasher tells them "cheaters" because they're 2 in 1 againts 1, they doesn't care, I mean, do you know how much Pokémon abuse do they do to Pikachu? The deserve it. Be 2 characters in one.

So since this chapter tells about them, then let's do this chapter!

But, they weren't in the Smash Mansion, oh no, they were climbing the endless Icicle Mountain, yes, like a clone of the Mt Everest, but in a game version. Fortunanely, the Smash Mansion counts with a teleporter to transport every character to their homes. That also works to fight in the stages, amazing, isn't it?

Ok ok, I'll stop talking about technology stuff and their mechanicals diversity.

As always, Popo and Nana were trying again to reach the summit of Icicle Mounatin, 'cuz Master Hand told them if they want to be in the next tournament, they have to install a teleporter in the summit to battle there as the next new stage for the Ice Climber's stage.

Without hesitating, and because Popo and Nana are still energetic kids WHO NERVE AGES SINCE THEIR GAME WAS REALESED LIKE 20 OR 15 YEARS AGO, and things are looking bright, the summit is a few 20 ANTI-GRAVITATORY platforms ahead!

Nana told Popo this:

"We're almost there, our next appearance in the next game! Isn't that cool Popo?!"

"It is Nana! I'm so happy we're gonna make it!" Said Popo with joy.

Just 10 more ANTI-GRAVITATORY platforms.................5...........4......3........2..........1.................FINISH!

"WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" Popo and Nana said in unison, jumping happily while they were hugged to the other.

"Now, where will this teleporter device should be?" Said Popo, holding the mini-teleporter device.

"Look at that icicle Popo!" Said Nana pointing to an icicle.

"Wait, that icicle has something inside of it"

"Who cares anyway! Let's just push that thing towards the edge!" Said Nana, already trying pushing the icicle to the edge.

"Ok, I'll help" Said Popo now helping Nana.

As teamwork and many cheesy things can help in this sittuation, the icicle was now heading down in a fast form.

"Now.............let put this......here, done!" Said Popo.

"Now we need to use this and transport to the Smash Mansion and tell the report to Master Hand, he will be so happy!" Said Nana excited.

"Sure!" And without hesitation, the 2 parka kids tranported to the Smash Mansion.

"So how did go?" Said Master Hand.

"Mission complete Master hand, the teleporter was succesfully placed in the top of Icicle Mountain!" Said both Ice Climbers.

"Very well done you too, now let me tell my boss to add you in the next tournament and you will be all ready to go" Said Master Hand happily.

"Yay! We did it!" Said the Ice Climbers jumping happily out of Master Hand's office.

In the hall, Popo and Nana have founded Pichu talking to a fox with 2 tails.

"Popo, Nana, have you seen Sonic around?" Pichu asked.

"No, why?"

"He is a friend of Sonic and he wants to know if he is here" Answered Pichu.

"Have you seen him around?" Tails said.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him in all the day" Said Nana.

"Last time I saw him heading quickly to the teleporter of the Icicle mountain" Pichu said.

"Really? I didn't saw him there, Popo and I were just a moment ago in Icicle Mountain"

"Should I go there?" Asked Tails.

"No, because you need to wear winter clothes to even last 2 hours, me and Nana can tolerate it forever" Answered Popo.

"Oh ouh"

"What?"

"SONIC NEVER WEARS ANY CLOTHES!" Said Tails with entusiasm.

"IS HE NUTS OR SOMETHING?!" Said everyone else with joy.

"By the way Pichu, since when Sonic went to Icicle Mountain?" Asked Tails.

".........................1 day ago" Said Pichu in a low tone.

The scene changes to the Icicle Mountain again, but where is he? And why is the camera zooming to the icicle Popo and Nana pushed rolling down the mountain? Oh look, it has splitted in 2..................hey........say.........isn't that part of the half ice a blue little tail? Oh is a crashing down in the floor. Wait.........the icicle has Sonic inside!

"Achoo! Achoo! W-w-w-why I'm always without clothes? At l-l-l-least the teleporter is near me" Said Sonic studdering because of the cold.

As soon he found the teleporter he was about to enter until.........remember the other half of the icicle? Well, the other half has destroyed the teleporter.

"Y-Y-Y-YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!" Said Sonic furio-happily.

For his luck, he found a Smash Ball near there, he hitted with his last force and transformed into a super saiy-I mean, Super Sonic and flyied in a very high speed towards the summit of the mountain, unfortunanely, he didn't know the mountain was more longer than it seems to be.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE SUMMIT?!" Said Super Sonic with rag-joy.

And for worse, his superness was out of power, and worse of all, he was flying like 10 meters away from the platforms.

"CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said happily while he was heading at a more higher speed towards the floor. Then he thought something about killing and torturing the Ice Climbers for what he has to deal with now.........then he crashed and yelled in pain.

DededeCloneChris

Cosmogirl

lol!!
your smash mansion series i'ts so cool!!
Sonic is very similar to Blu!! xD

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 15: Annoying Zelda..........or Sheik

3 days later, a rescue team was sent to find Sonic in Icicle Mountain, fortunanely they've founded him..........like a big popsicle. But he IS the popsicle!

3 more days later.....................and 3 more days later................and 6 days ago............ :P

Zelda was doing a telepathy conference in her room, her room was like any high authority of any land or Kingdom (except Peach's room, who was all too pinky, just watching the pink blinds you) anyway, she was doing her telepathy while she was sitted in her chair. Then she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Then our mischiefvous hedgehog took the oportunity to add very sticky glue to the chair. And then he was out of the room, watching through some boxes.

But as soon the bathroom's door opened, a different character was out.

So what happened next? Sonic hurried to the chair because the person wanted to sit there and he sitted there instead, because he didn't planned to make a mischief to her instead of Zelda.............YET!.

"Umm, excuse me, but I have to use that chair" Said Sheik.

"No no no! Is not necesary, really!" Said Sonic, his butt getting more and more stuck in the chair. "And besides, I should take this chair with me to inspect it!" He said while he was jumping with the chair still in his butt towards the door and jumping away.

"What a weird fellow he is, oh wait, I've activated my other form by accident?" Said Sheik, now transforming into Zelda. And getting a new chair.

Meanwhile, Sonic was still stuck in the chair, while he heard something coming from the other side of the wall.

"You know, Zelda is always transforming by accident into that other form right?"

"Yeah, I heard she has issues with that"

"WHAT?!" Sonic said happily.

"Did you heard something?"

"Umm, mooo!!!" Said Sonic, now a cow.

"It was a cow"

"Oh right"

"(Must get revenge from both of them)" Sonic thought while he was trying to descend the stair with the chair..........and he fell, yelling in big pain. :P

GrimTuesday

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 12, 2008, 08:58:43 PM
Chapter 15: Annoying Zelda..........or Sheik

3 days later, a rescue team was sent to find Sonic in Icicle Mountain, fortunanely they've founded him..........like a big popsicle. But he IS the popsicle!

3 more days later.....................and 3 more days later................and 6 days ago............ :P

Zelda was doing a telepathy conference in her room, her room was like any high authority of any land or Kingdom (except Peach's room, who was all too pinky, just watching the pink blinds you) anyway, she was doing her telepathy while she was sitted in her chair. Then she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Then our mischiefvous hedgehog took the oportunity to add very sticky glue to the chair. And then he was out of the room, watching through some boxes.

But as soon the bathroom's door opened, a different character was out.

So what happened next? Sonic hurried to the chair because the person wanted to sit there and he sitted there instead, because he didn't planned to make a mischief to her instead of Zelda.............YET!.

"Umm, excuse me, but I have to use that chair" Said Sheik.

"No no no! Is not necesary, really!" Said Sonic, his butt getting more and more stuck in the chair. "And besides, I should take this chair with me to inspect it!" He said while he was jumping with the chair still in his butt towards the door and jumping away.

"What a weird fellow he is, oh wait, I've activated my other form by accident?" Said Sheik, now transforming into Zelda. And getting a new chair.

Meanwhile, Sonic was still stuck in the chair, while he heard something coming from the other side of the wall.

"You know, Zelda is always transforming by accident into that other form right?"

"Yeah, I heard she has issues with that"

"WHAT?!" Sonic said happily.

"Did you heard something?"

"Umm, mooo!!!" Said Sonic, now a cow.

"It was a cow"

"Oh right"

"(Must get revenge from both of them)" Sonic thought while he was trying to descend the stair with the chair..........and he fell, yelling in big pain. :P

So now it seems the tables have turned and everyone is picking on Sonic (by mistake that is) and he wants revenge

Nice Chapter btw.

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.