News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Sky

Both groups managed to get along after all, and just for luck all of them were able to ride to Rheairds, but nobody missed the opportunity to start conversations above the air.

Genis, the scary chef

"Say Genis, what are you doing?" Chris asked.

"Oh, I'm doing the food of today." Genis responded.

"Hmm, it smells good."

"Hey, what's that good smell?" Ness asked.

"You 2 want to eat it?" Genis asked.

"Sure!" They said starting to eat Genis's food.

"And did you like it?"

"Yup!" Ness said.

"Hmm, the flavor reminds me of something, but what's this Genis?" Chris asked.

"It's Curry."

Ness's left eye twitched "C-c-curry?!"

"Y-yeah, it's Curry, why do you ask?"

"I-I gotta go!" Ness said running away and blocking his mouth.

"What's wrong with him?"

"...You don't want to know." Chris said eating his Curry.

End of skit

The lover of all monsters

"Hehehe!" Colette was hypnotizing Lucario with more rubs on his head.

"..." Lucario was smiling.

"You don't stop doing that, aren't you?" Marth asked.

"Hehehe, sorry, but he's so cute!" Colette said.

"Well stop it before he starts to scratch his throat with his paws!" Roy said.

"What does that supposed to mean?!" Lucario said pushing Colette's hand away angrily.

"Good, you're back to your senses." Marth said.

"By the way Colette, just for curiousity, what kind of animals do you like?" Roy asked.

"Oh, I like dogs, cats, birds, mouses, pigs, horses..." After a while, she was starting to say very weird things about her tastes "Serpents, boars, dinosaurs, tortoises, anacondas, eels, jellyfishes and-"

"Wait, you said every kind of animal just now!" Marth said.

"And what's so cute about anacondas anyway?" Roy asked.

"The way they're so sneaky!" Colette said smiling.

"But they're so huge!"

"I know! That's what makes them even cuter! That sound they make with their tongues are cute too!"

"Colette, have you ever had an anaconda before?" Lucario asked.

"Well...no." Colette said and all of them sweatdropped.

"Thought so." Marth and Roy said in unison.

End of skit

Cooking Contest? Part 1

"Hmm..."

"What's wrong Genis?" Lloyd asked.

"I was wondering if they can make recipes like all of us do."

"Well, why don't we ask them?"

"Good idea! Hey Lucas!"

"Y-yes?" Lucas asked.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Only Sandwishes, why?"

"...That's very basic." Lloyd said.

"Yeah, Lucas, have you ever tried to make hard to make recipes before?" Genis asked.

"I-I think one time I wanted to make my own Omelet, but it got burned down."

Both of them sweatdropped "...If you like, I can teach you how to do it."

"T-that would be great!"

"Hey, I have a better idea." Lloyd said.

"What?" Genis asked.

"Let's do a Cooking Contest with the 9 of them to see who's the better chef!"

"Hmm, that doesn't sounds so bad. (As long if there isn't any "Raine" in their group.) What do you think Lucas?"

"W-well..." Lucas trailed off.

"It's settled then!" Lloyd said running away.

"W-wait! I didn't responded yet!"

Genis sighed "This is going to end badly, I know it."

End of skit

Know them, dissect them!

"Could you please stop examining every part of my body now, please?!" Falco asked to Raine.

"Sorry, but this is an important research, and it doesn't seems that an Exsphere wasn't responsible of your mutation."

"Mutation? What the hell are you talking about? I was born in this way!" Falco protested.

"Hey you, leave Falco alone now." Fox said before she went to examine him.

"Thanks Fox, I leave her with you!" Falco said laughing.

"Stop!"

"Be quiet, I'm doing various calculations in this moment." Raine said.

"Sis, I think you're going a little too far." Genis said.

"Shut up Genis, this could be the last time I get the chance to do an investigation to such magnificent lifeforms, think of all the Diplomas I could receive!" Raine said excited.

"At least she called us magnificent..." Falco said.

"Now take your clothes off."

"WHAT?!" Both said in shock and in unison.

Genis's eyes were wide after he saw Raine taking out an scalpel from their inventory "R-Raine! Where did you get that from?!"

"If I want to know more about them, I need to dissect them right now." She said in a serious tone that made both of them to shudder in fear.

"RUN FOR IT FOX!" Falco yelled at the top of his lungs and he and Fox ran away at high speed.

"COME BACK HERE YOU PIECES OF VALUABLE RESEARCH!" Raine said very excited, chasing after them.

"...Erh...WAIT! DON'T DO IT RAINE!" Genis said running after her sister.

Fox obtained the title of, "Specimen about to be dissected."

"Run away from the scientists! Run away from the labs, but whatever you do, don't get near Raine and her scalpel!"

End of skit

The trio of angels

"See Colette?" Chris said pointing to his wings.

"Wow, you have wings too!" Colette said surprised.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't remember any other chosen besides me and Colette before!" Zelos said.

"Is there any other world besides Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, Zelos?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"I have wings too." Pit said.

"Really? But you're not wearing a Cruxis Crystal." Colette said.

"I-It's because I'm a real angel..."

"Get away from Colette!" Zelos said stepping in front of Colette.

"Huh? Why?" Pit asked confused.

"How do we know you're not from Cruxis?"

"Cruxis who?"

"Oh, that's enough explanation for me." Zelos said sighing in relief.

"...(Idiot.)" Chris thought.

"So anyway, Pit, you're saying you're an angel too?" Colette asked and Pit nodded "But where are your wings?"

Pit looked down sadly and he scratched his right shoulder "I can explain it." Chris said and he explained everything to both chosens "And that's about it."

"Whoa, you all come from another world?" Zelos asked and Chris nodded "...Are you part of a gang or something?"

"It's funny but, we could be like that, there are more persons like us too."

"Like a big, happy family right?" Colette asked.

"Oh...well...almost like that too."

"Living with so many persons in the same roof is so fun!"

Chris smiled "Of course it is!"

"Y-yes, it's true!" Pit said.

While the trio were talking, Zelos was thinking all by himself "(So Pit says he's an angel, and yet he doesn't have a Cruxis Crystal...this is so weird...)"

End of skit

Lloyd's stupid phobia

"Lloyd, why are backing away from Falco?" Sheena asked to Lloyd who was standing behind her.

"B-backing away?! What are you talking about?" Lloyd asked studdering.

"Lloyd, there are several trails of fear in all the sweat you're making." Presea pointed out.

"It's obvious that you have a phobia or something else." Regal said.

"Wait, a phobia because of me? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard!" Falco said.

"Lloyd...are you afraid of birds?" Sheena asked.

"...S-something like that..." Lloyd said.

"...Hahahaha! C'mon! You've gotta be kidding me!" Sheena said laughing.

"I-I'm not kidding! Birds are scary!"

"Why?" Presea asked.

"W-well, when I was kid, I was trying to get a bird's nest near my house, it was a big nest for my bad luck, and when I took it, a huge flock of hawks appeared out of nowhere and they started to pinch me with their beaks, good thing Genis was there because he learned to cast Fireball and he used it againts the hawks, scaring them away and saving me."

"Hmm, it could have been a very bad experience."

"Hey, wait a minute Lloyd, we just fought againts hawks yesterday and you weren't showing any fear at all!" Sheena pointed out.

"Perhaps it's because of Falco's height." Regal said.

"Huh? What do you mean by height?"

"It's the same as some women have a fear againts spiders, but it's obviously that if the bug is bigger, the girls are going to get scared with a strong sensation without problems.

"And Falco it's at least bigger than any bird living in this world." Presea pointed out.

Falco rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah, phobia againts birds, look, with me around, you're not going to-" He put his right hand of Lloyd's shoulder and the swordsman instantly fainted "C'mon! You've gotta be joking!"

"He is drooling." Presea pointed out.

"Oh man..." Sheena said frowning to herself.

"...May as well cure Lloyd from his phobia." Regal suggested.

Falco obtained the title of, "Fear me!"

"It's this some kind of a joke? (According to him)."

End of skit

"Look! There is the entrance!" Genis said pointing at the entrance of the Remote Island Human Ranch.

"Okay, let's go!" Lloyd said commanding the Rheairds to land near there, but to hide the Smashers from Botta and some Renegades.

Remote Island Human Ranch
Entrance

Afer hiding from Botta's group, the Smashers were waiting for the opportunity to infiltrate the ranch when Lloyd say the order to let them in.

"Okay guys, let's go inside." Lloyd said to them and the 2 combined groups entered the ranch, Chris also didn't forgot to let Lucario out of his Pokeball and they proceeded further inside.

Corridor

"Whoa, look at this place!" Lucas said surprised after watching all the water outside the glass that was extending from the entrance to the base.

"An underwater facility..." Raine said.

"Raine, don't get seasick again." Genis said, earning a smack on the head by her sister.

"Wait, what is a Human Ranch anyway?" Roy asked and Sheena explained everything to them "There are humans here held like prisoners?!"

"Yeah, it's our work to save them from persons like Rodyle." Colette said.

"And what do they do with them? Isn't a prison a place to capture bad people like thiefs or assassins?" Lucas asked.

"...You don't want to know what they do to them..." Genis said.

"Why?"

Even more explanations, that left the group very shocked (except for Chris, who already knew).

"This is an exsphere," Sheena said showing them a blue orb with a mouth on her right hand "It helps you to increase your abilities."

"So those things are born from human bodies?" Roy asked and Sheena nodded "Unbelievable."

"Yeah, someday, I'll gather all the exspheres in the whole world so that no one can suffer again." Lloyd stated making a fist.

"That's some good dream."

"Heh, I know."

"Lloyd, stop showing off." Genis said walking away.

"Shut up, Genis!"

The party continued forward until passed through a big door which leaded to a room with 3 doors, and for their bad luck, guards were there.

"Hey you!" One guard shouted.

"Oh no..." Genis said before they started another fight.

Full Force

Lloyd, Genis, Presea, Zelos, Chris, Marth, Pit, Ness

It was a standard battle against a Whip Master, a Spearman (wait just a second with this name, it's a Spearman, but it's a woman, how does that work anyway?), and 2 Bowmans.

"This is gonna be a piece of cake!" Lloyd said running after the Bowman.

"How do you know?" Chris asked.

"Well-"

"Begone!" Lloyd was sent to the air by a punch of the Bowman "Take this!" He fired several arrows that hit Lloyd.

"Hey! That wasn't good!" Chris said angrily and he started to bang his Chakrams at the Bowman "Pow Hammer!" He said calling a hammer which hit his head "Wow!" He shone because he instantly learned another ability "Pow Pow Hammer!" He said calling more hammers hitting his head.

"It'll be over soon." The Spearwoman said blowing a kiss with a heart with hit Chris behind his back.

"Destruction!" Presea said hitting the floor with her huge axe creating a tremble which damaged the Spearwoman "Dual Infliction!" She said spinning her axe 2 times damaging severly her opponent "Eternal Devastation!" She jumped in the air slamming her axe in the ground hurting the Spearwoman, then another jump with a somersault with a stronger effect than before.

"No!" The Spearwoman said fainting.

"My goddess, did you looked how she used that huge axe Marth?" Pit asked to Marth, but the prince of Altea was busy trying to defeat the Whip Master.

"I could use some help here Pit!" Marth said turning to him.

"Watch out!"

"Huh?" He looked behind where the Whip Master was about to slash his back with his whip, until...

"Demon Fang!" A shockwave came from behind the Whip Master and he was stunned briefly "Sword Rain: Alpha!" Lloyd appeard from behind him slashing continuosly his body with many stabs "Twin Tiger Blade!" He yelled lifting his enemy in the air 2 times before sending him to the floor.

"That technique was very effective!" Pit said amazed.

"Heh, I know."

"(There he goes again.) Engulf this pathetic so-AH!" Genis couldn't cast Ground Dasher because one of the Bowmans shot an arrow at him.

"Ready for th-Whoa!" The same Bowman stopped Zelos from casting Eruption.

"Begon-" The Bowman was just about to send Genis into the air until...

"PK FLASH!" Ness came from behind with a fully charged PK Flash which exploded right behind the Bowman, throwing him away with great damage.

"How did you do that?" Genis asked.

"I have my own tricks!" Ness said.

"Guys, I need help here!" Chris yelled guarding some arrows from the first Bowman.

"AYAYAYAH!" Pit used his Angel Ring attack to spin quickly his blades damaging severly the back of the Bowman.

"Lose, to inferior beings?" The Bowman said dying.

"Thank you Pit!" Chris said.

"It was nothing!" Pit said.

"Wanna charge? Thunder blade!" Genis said pointing his Kendama towards the Whip Master, Marth and Roy gasped when they saw a big sword of lightning coming from above and they quickly ran away, but Lloyd stood there still slashing the Whip Master.

"Lloyd! Get away from there!" Pit yelled.

Just then, the blade came in contact to the floor and it sent electricity in the foots of the Whip Master, killing him.

"Inferior...beings!" The Whip Master said before falling to the floor, defeated.

"But that sword and..."

"Genis's spells or any other spell in our team doesn't harm us in any way." Lloyd pointed out.

"Oh." Pit said.

Won The Battle

"Not bad, am I?" Lloyd said sheathing his sword.

"Well, you were showing off to Marth and Pit all the time." Chris pointed out.

"Affirmative." Presea added and Lloyd sighed.

Music stops

The guards were defeated and the whole party looked around.

"There are 3 doors in this room, which one Professor Sage?" Lloyd asked.

"We came here to climb up so...I think the right door is the middle one." Raine said looking at the door of the middle.

"Then here we go." Sheena said walking ahead.

Elevator

"Hey, there is a weird machine over here." Lucas said pointing to a device to change the Sorcerer's Ring.

Lloyd touched the device and it changed the effect of the Sorcerer's Ring "It makes a sound this time."

"Hmm, it must react to other deviced inside this ranch." Raine said wondering.

"So apart from finding this machine, now to where?" Roy asked.

Regal stepped above the center of the room and looked below him "This is an elevator, it seems."

"Let's use it." Genis said and all of them stepped in the center and the platform went up, only one level.

"This doesn't goes higher than this?" Ness asked.

"There could be more elevators like this one ahead." Raine explained.

"And there's a door here too, let's go!" Zelos said entering the next room.

Puzzle Room

"Who's there?!" A guard asked demanding for a response.

"Oh crap..." Zelos muttered.

Sheena, Raine, Colette, Regal, Lucas, Lucario, Fox, Falco

This time, it was a battle against 2 Evil Sorcerers and 2 Whip Masters.

"Don't worry, leave it to me!" Colette said trying to reassure them.

"I don't think you can handle all of them at the same time." Lucas asked.

"Watch me!" Colette said as she started to do pray signs with light coming from below her.

"This isn't the time to be praying!" Falco said before he was attacked by one Whip Master on his back "Oww! Now you're so dead!" He said running after his enemy.

"Power Seal!" Sheena said attacking the same Whip Master with her cards "Life Seal!" She yelled taking some of his health to her "Pyre Seal!" She ended her attack with an explosion of orange cards sending the Whip Master away.

"My turn, ha!" Falco said slashing the Whip Master with his hands "Now this!" He said pushing him with Falco Phantasm "(Huh? This is strange.) And finally, this!" He said burning slowly the Whip Master with his fire and pushing him high in the air, killing him with a combo.

"Inferior...beings!" The Whip Master said dying.

"Ha! That'll show you!"

"Falco, that was amazing!" Sheena remarked.

Falco crossed his arms "Of course it was." He said simply (trying to flirt with Sheena in her opinion, which wasn't good).

"You know what, just stay focused." She said running away.

Falco sighed in disappointment "I don't have any future with he-OWW!" He was attacked by several fireballs from behind.

It was because of one of the Evil Sorcerers who made the spell.

"Hey, that's gonna leave a mark!" Falco complained.

"Are you okay? First Aid!" Raine spun her staff casting First Aid to instantly heal Falco's wounds.

"The pain...is gone!" Falco said surprised.

"Of course, I can't let a specimen like you to be killed now." Raine said crossing her arms.

"You're still obsessed with me?!"

Leaving them alone, Lucas was hitting the same Evil Sorcerer with his branch.

"No way!" The Evil Sorcerer said blocking Lucas's attacks and he swung his staff to send Lucas to the air. Only to be catched by Lucario.

"Thank you Lucario!" Lucas said to him.

"Don't get distracted, or we will be-"

"You ready for this? Fireball!" The second Evil Sorcerer yelled firing 3 fireballs at Lucas.

"Ahh!" Lucas yelled terrorized as the fireballs were coming closer at him, but Lucario stepped in front of him, receiving the attack as he gritted his fangs in pain "L-Lucario!"

"I-I'm okay..." Lucario said trailing off.

"Do not overexert yourself." Lucario looked in front of him where Regal was giving him a strange red gelatine.

"What's this?" Lucario asked grabbing the item.

"Eat it, it will heal your wounds instantly." Regal said running after the Evil Sorcerer.

Lucario looked at the strange red gelatine before eating it, and his wounds from the fireballs disappeared in an instant.

"Lu-Lucario! Your wounds disappeared!" Lucas said surprised.

"It seems that way...Lucas, let's go." Lucario nodding to Lucas.

"R-right!"

"Ugh, just die already!" Fox said angrily trying to kill a Whip Master with the same combo Falco discovered just a moment ago.

"Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of
thy song. Holy song!" Colette ended her prayers to the heaven and the whole room gets completely dark and a magic circle appears below them, creating a light ring which increased their strength and defense instantly.

"Th-this power...it makes me feel stronger than before!" Fox said before attacking his enemy with more intensecity which let him to defeat the Whip Master.

"Inferior...beings!" The Whip Master yelled before falling to the floor, dead.

"I guess that does it." Fox said.

"Ray Thrust!" Colette yelled launching one of her chakrams to one sorcerer "Para Ball!" She threw 2 spiked balls which casted 2 Lightnings upon contact with the sorcerer "Grand Chariot!" She threw both chakrams in a X-shaped direction with a powerful Lightning on the center, killing the Evil Sorcerer.

"Damm..." The Evil Sorcerer muttered before dying.

"Triple Kick!" Regal was doing three roundhouse kicks to the other Evil Sorcerer "Rising Dragon!" He yelled pushing him into the air with another kick "Eagle Fall!" Regal fell quickly to the floor dealing the last attack that killed the Evil Sorcerer.

Won the Battle

"And don't come back!" Sheena said with a glare.

"I don't think they can come back!" Colette pointed out.

"...Um... You're becoming more like Lloyd, aren't you?"

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

The party continued their path until they found a huge gap with no bottom.

"Now how are we going to cross this?" Pit asked.

"Well," Colette looked above her "This platform can help us but, it's so far from us."

Ness looked around "Hey, where's Lucas?"

"Ness! Over here!" Lucas shouted from behind them and they found him stepping above lights that were turning on after he stepped above them "This is fun, you need to try it!"

"Lucas, stop playing around!" Pit said.

"But I can't help it, it's so fun!" Lucas said finishing and making sure that all the lights were on, which was the solution for the platform to go down and they blinked in surprise.

"So that's how it works." Raine said.

"What did you said, Raine?" Genis asked.

"There's another puzzle like this one up ahead but it's even harder than before, if we try to turn on all the lights of each section, the next platform will go down like this one." She explained.

"Leave it to me!" Lucas said running up ahead of them, then they followed him.

Unfortunately for the little PK user, it was impossible for him to clear the next one, which was even more confusing than before.

"Lucas," Fox began "Are you done yet?" He asked tapping his foot impatiently in the floor.

"I-I'm trying my best to finish this, seriously!" Lucas said.

"Ugh, this will take a while for sure." Zelos said crossing his arms behind his head.

"Hey, I have a better idea." Chris said.

"What is it Chris?" Colette asked.

"Why don't you and me carry each one of them to the other side so we can all pass?"

Colette put her finger close to her mouth "Hmm...you know, that's a great idea!"

Chris promptly proceeded to bang his head in a nearby pillar in frustration, even more stupid, why didn't they thought about that in the game itself?

Prison

"Look, there are prisoners inside the cells!" Sheena said.

"Please...help us..." One prisoner pleaded.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out here."

Fox's ears perked up "Someone's coming."

"Hide!" Genis suggested and they hid above the door.

Just then, 2 Desians guards came out and they looked around to find the group.

"Now!" Lloyd said and he and Colette jumped and attacked both guards which they killed with no problems.

"Hmm, those switches can make the elevator to go to upper levels." Raine said running towards some switches she found, then she pressed each one of them, activating another route for the elevator to go.

"Now we can go further inside." Presea said.

"Thank you for your help." One of the prisoners said.

"It was nothing, now go and escape from this place, we defeated all the guards in our way here." Sheena said and all the prisoners nodded their heads, leaving the prison.

"Do you think they will be alright with just them alone?" Pit asked.

"Yeah, we have done this before so don't get worried about them." Colette said and they went inside the elevator again.

Laser Elevator

"...We have a serious problem here." Genis said glancing at a very tiny platform that could only take 4 people above.

"Is anybody going to stay behind? No? Then me, Sheena, Presea and the Gorgeous Ultra Cool Beauty will go ahead!" Zelos said stepping above the platform but almost all the mens pulled him away and he received a punch in the eye by Sheena, who was blushing a little and glaring at him.

"We should be careful," Raine said "Those sparks from the lasers can paralyze us."

"Do you have any idea to cross this?" Regal asked.

Raine looked above her where a platform was that led to the next room "Lloyd, pick 3 of us and then use the Sorcerer's Ring to change directions of the platform, after you reach the platform from above, throw us the Sorcerer's Ring to pass, but be careful to not touch the sparks." She explained to Lloyd and he nodded.

Multi-Warp Room

The whole group came out of the door with their hair or fur pointing to all directions with traces of jolt in some of them.

"I learned something in my life, NEVER follow Lloyd." Chris said as his hair produced electricity.

"Hehehe! Look at Fox's tail!" Colette giggled (with her hair pointing to all directions as Chris and the others) pointing to Fox's tail, his tail was even bigger than before thanks to the sparks.

"Don't...say...ANYTHING." Fox muttered with gritted teeths, his tail produced electricity too.

"Ugh...Purify!" Raine yelled casting Purify to heal their conditions in a second.

"I needed that, thanks." Falco said adjusting his feathers of his head.

"Me too." Lucas said adjusting his hair.

"I was scared after Lloyd threw the ring to the abyss by accident, it almost gave me a heart attack!" Genis said.

"But luckily Colette flew after it before it could disappear." Regal said.

Marth found a warp near him "What's this?"

Raine examined the warp point "This looks like a warp point, but if we use the Sorcerer's Ring again, it will change ways with each sound."

"Like this?" Lloyd said making a sound with the ring and the warp changed to a pink color.

"Let's go!" Zelos said entering the warp point and disappearing in front of them "AAAHHHH!!"

"He's in trouble!" Colette said and they ran inside the warp point.

Lloyd, Colette, Presea, Zelos, Roy, Pit, Lucas, Marth

The next battle was against 2 Giant Slugs, 2 Evil Jellys and a Sea Horror.

Triforce_Luigi

Good job. Sorry I haven't commnted in a while, I as lazy. :p

DededeCloneChris

"Colette, are you praying again?" Lucas asked to Colette was praying again.

"Look out!" Marth yelled but Lucas was attacked by behind by the tongue of one Evil Jelly.

"Take this!" Roy said slashing the monster with his sword surrounded by fire.

"Leave it to me!" Marth said using Dancing Blade to deal a four-hit combo, followed by Lloyd using Sword Rain: Alpha and Twin Tiger Blade, killing the monster.

"Oww!" Zelos yelled in pain after receiving 3...musical notes of the Sea Horror "Don't do that you idiot! Demon Fang!" He touched the floor with his sword to create a shockwave which reached the mermaid "Lightning Blade!" He thrusted his sword which called a Lightning "Super Lightning Blade!" He thrusted it once again but with a stronger effect, killing the Sea Horror.

"AH! OWW!" Lucas was getting attacked by the 2 Giant Slugs, lunging their bodies at him.

"Punishment!" Presea came from behind spinning her axe one time "Dual Infliction!" She said jumping in the air swinging her axe 2 times to make 2 crescents moons levitating the slugs "Beast!" She stopped for a second before swinging her axe with a strong swing calling the face of a roaring lion, pushing back the Giant Slugs with great damage "Are you okay, Lucas?" She asked.

"Y-y-yeah, t-t-thanks to y-y-you." Lucas said studdering after watching Presea using her huge axe.

"It's something wrong?" She asked simply.

"N-n-no..."

"Ugh! I need help here!" Pit said as he was being attacked several times by the second Evil Jelly.

"Oh holy one, cast thy purifying light upon this corrupt soul... Light of
judgement, Judgement!" Colette lift her hand in the iar calling forth lights from the heavens crashing down the 3 remaining enemies, the Smashers in the fight were too shocked after watching the lights missing them by mere centimeters, but in all manners they couldn't harm them in any way possible and the remaining monsters vanished.

"...Why I can't do that?" Pit complained.

Won The Battle

"Good job everyone!" Colette said smiling.

"But you did almost all the work for us..." Pit said sighing.

"...Sorry?" Colette added confused and they slapped their foreheads (save for Presea).

Raine looked around the room where they appeared "This room doesn't has any other warp point, we should return and see if we can take another route." She said before they left the room.

...But, it was a very great mistake experimenting all the ways around the big maze, many of them took other routes which leaded to more routes with even more warp points, sometimes the whole party would end up in groups of 3 or 2 to fight againts more enemies, even Lucas had to stay away from Presea because he was afraid of her huge axe accidentaly hitting him when he didn't looked.

It was Raine's day for sure, because she ended up in the same room where her special "specimens" (A.K.A. Fox and Falco) were cornered by her and her scalpel in hand, but luckily Genis came from behind Raine and he melted the scalpel with fireballs and both of them sighed in relief before watching Raine smacking furiously Genis's butt, earning some chuckles from them too.

Zelos unfortunately mistook Marth for a girl again before glomping on him, but Marth "friendly" punched him in the face and Zelos used various Apple Gels to heal himself.

Lucario EVEN couldn't escape alive from this, that's for sure, because him and from all persons in the world, Colette, ended up in the same room which he wasn't able to escape until Colette started to tickle his paws and she giggled as the Aura Pok?mon was trying to not laugh.

"Colette!" Chris yelled appearing from the warp point and Luario quickly tried to get away from Colette and hide behind Chris for protection, but for his bad luck, Colette had her insane angel strength with her and she didn't had any trouble in grabbing Lucario with a big bear hug.

"CHRIS!" Lucario pleaded at the top of his lungs and Chris had toon tears strolling down his cheeks.

Lucario obtained the title of, "Big Blue Puppy."

"Don't deny it, you're a big, blue, puppy for all the little girls!"

"(I'm afraid your days of being a calm person ended this day, I'm sorry Lucario.)" Chris thought while he returned Lucario to his Pokeball and Colette fell on the floor, then the 2 continued searching the way to the top. Before appearing in another room with 2 warp points and they watched as how Zelos was trying to escape from a furious Marth, sweatdropping in the process.

Lloyd was by far the only one alone, trying to find the others by his own.

"Great, all of us are missing inside this maze," He sighed in disappointment "Man, I wish someone was here with me to fight againts all those Desians..."

"...Is that crazy woman here?!"

"Who's ther-OH NO!" Lloyd met face-to-face with Falco, who was sweating like crazy after losing track of Fox and especially Raine in her Ruin Mode.

"...Oh, great...him." Falco said.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Relax buddy, I'm not going to bite you or anything." He noticed that Lloyd was scratching the wall, apparently, trying to dig a hole "...Are you an idiot or what?"

"You!" A Desian appeared from nowhere and Falco ran after him.

Lloyd, Falco

Falco didn't liked how the things were looking for them, it was a fight againts 3 Whip Masters and a Evil Sorcerer.

"Okay, now you can't run away and leave alone fighting them..." Falco looked around "Hey, where'd he go?"

"Leave me alone, you freak!" The Evil Sorcerer said trying to get Lloyd off from his back.

"...Just great, JUST GREAT." Falco said frowning to himself before he was suddenly attacked by 2 whips "AAH! STOP IT!"

"Ha!" The 3 Whip Masters were treating Falco like a weak kid because they were whipping his back with strong impacts and kicking his body, which was depleting his health rather quickly as he tried o get up.

"UGH! YOU, OVER THERE, HELP ME!" Falco said yelling in pain.

"B-b-but...I..." Lloyd trailed off, forgeting that he was still hiding behind the Evil Sorcerer.

"I'M GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T HELP ME OUT! AAAHHHH!"

"Get off me!" The Evil Sorcerer said whacking Lloyd with his staff.

"...Ah...AAAHHH!!!" Lloyd pushed the Evil Sorcerer aside and he closed his eyes as he ran towards the 3 Whip Masters "Tiger Blade! Fierce Demon Fang!" He yelled slamming his sword to create a tiny tremble pushing away the 3 enemies a little "Rising Falcon!" He yelled rising in the air and rocketing towards 2 Whip Masters, dealing a fatal blow that killed them, saving Falco from dying.

"...I...I owe you one..." Falco said getting up.

"Look behind you!"

The last Whip Master was just about to hit Falco but he quickly turned his back to deal a strong kick sending his enemy away, killing him by the impact "Thanks...if it weren't for you, I couldn't have noticed him behind me..." He said panting heavily.

"You ready for this? I'll rip you to shreds!"

Both turned to see 3 fast fireballs coming from the previous Evil Sorcerer, they gasped and blocked their faces with their arms and closed their eyes to try to resist the attack.

But...

"AYAYAYAH!" Pit came out of nowhere spinning fastly his blades to reflect the fireballs, dealing damage to the sorcerer and he backed away before being attacked by 2 persons with several hits coming from their feets, it was a combinated attack coming from Regal and Fox.

"Damm..." The Evil Sorcerer said falling to the floor, dead.

Won The Battle

"You know, I think I can trust you!" Lloyd said.

"Finally!" Falco said.

"About time." Pit said.

"Yeah." Fox added.

"I agree." Regal added.

"Man, did everybody had this in mind?" Lloyd said looking down to the floor.

After a long and painful trip around all the maze (literally), all the party was able to regroup in the highest point of the ranch.

"I don't want to return here for the rest of my life, that's for sure." Roy said.

Chris was the most confused of all of them because he couldn't ask why Fox and Falco were hiding behind him, but he asked anyway "Okay, now you 2 are starting to act very weird this day like Lucario, what's wrong with you?"

"ASK HER!" Both said in unison pointing with an acussing finger to Raine, who had her hands behind her back.

Raine just coughed and Chris looked at them "Yeah...from now on, I consider you 2 as weirdos."

Ness looked at both of them and he rolled his eyes.

Ness obtained the title of, "I'm calmer than you are!"

"An adult? Being scarred for life? At least I have dignity (according to him)."

DededeCloneChris

"...Moving on," Genis said sighing "There's a door over there." He said pointing to a door.

"Rodyle must be on the other side." Regal said.

"Yes...let's go." Presea said walking ahead of them.

"It's something wrong with Presea?" Ness asked.

"Rodyle did something horrible to her sister, Alicia, along with more people that turned her into a monster." Colette explained.

Regal suddenly blinked in surprise and he looked away.

"Regal, its something bothering you?" Lloyd asked.

"...No, it's nothing." Regal said shaking his head.

Rodyle's Room

"Show yourself!" Presea yelled taking out her axe (and missing from killing Ness and Lucas by inches of their noses too).

Zelos looked above a platform where Rodyle was looking outside a big window with a room containing a bomb, but something odd was happening to Rodyle.

"When did he glowed in that dark light?" Zelos asked and the Smashers looked at the Desian Grand Cardinal and gasped.

"H-his body...the Shadow Bugs took his body!" Pit said surprised.

"Shadow Bugs?" Genis asked.

"Hehehehehe!" Rodyle turned to see them "Well, well! If isn't Presea!"

"Die!" Presea said glaring at Rodyle, who stopped for a moment before speaking.

"Now, now, you don't have to be so rude!" He said as the party went towards him in the platform via a little staircase, Presea quickly tried to slam her axe above him but he backed away before making contact with the axe "You won't stop me from building the Mana Cannon and destroying the Tower of Salvation!"

Raine looked at the bomb on the other side of the window with Chris "That's a Subspace Bomb!" Chris said.

"Subspace Bomb?" Raine asked interested.

"That's right, with the help of the Subspace Army, I'm going to blow up this place for my lord! And don't think the prisoners that you let escape are going to be alive!" He said making a virtual screen to appear to their left, showing all the prisoners about to escape but the doors suddenly closes and water starts to came from the abyss, rising with every second it passed.

"Oh no, they're going to drown!" Colette said worried.

"There are kids in there, you bastard!" Zelos said.

"Damm it! We can't do anything to save them!" Roy said.

"How pitiful, those useless beings are going to drown thanks to all of you!" Rodyle said laughing maniacally.

"How dare you to call them useless beings? I'm sick of your mouth already!" Lloyd said taking out his twin swords.

"Just try to defeat me!" Rodyle said touching his Cruxis Crystal to mutate into a big monster with a huge blade arm and armor embedded to his body and a disgusting brain growing and shrinking on his back "I am Dark Rodyle! One of the Five Grand Cardinals and one secret commander of the Subspace Army!"

"There's that Subspace Army thing again." Zelos said.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Ness asked in shock.

"You will die within this ranch!" Dark Rodyle said.

"Here he comes!" Presea said warning all of them.

"I need your help, come please!" Chris said taking out his Pokeball and calling out Lucario, who stood in front of him to protect him.

Law of the Battle

Colette, Raine, Presea, Regal, Chris, Lucario, Roy, Pit

"This is going to be an arduous battle." Raine said, she and Colette started to cast their spells while all the melee fighters ran towards Dark Rodyle, but the monster attacked first by swinging his blade arm to damage all of them but luckily they blocked in to resist.

"AHH!" Chris saw Dark Rodyle's blade arm above him and blocked his face with his chakrams to defend, but Lucario stepped in front of him to block the attack using his spikes of both arms.

"What are you waiting for?! Hurry and escape!" Lucario said to Chris and he nodded stepping away from them.

"Let us help you!" Roy and Pit said in unison to help Lucario to push the blade away, unfortunately the Shadow Bugs gave more power to Dark Rodyle and he crushed the trio under his blade arm, causing extreme damage.

"What the-" Regal saw a glyph appearing on Dark Rodyle, casting an instant Stalagmite that sprouted from below the previous trio, sending them high in the sky and Lucario couldn't take it anymore and he fell defeated since it was a earth attack equivalent to a ground type attack.

"LUCARIO!" Chris yelled worried running towards his Pok?mon "Lucario! Please, wake up!"

"Chris, look out!" Presea yelled before Chris was pushed away by the blade, receiving a big amount of damage.

"Help is on the way, Nurse!" Raine yelled spinning her staff to call...4 nurses with wings on their backs.

"Where did you appeared? Get away from here!" Roy said to one of the four nurses. Before he suddenly glowed with the others recovering from their wounds "What happened?"

"That was one of Raine's special techniques." Presea pointed out before attacking Dark Rodyle with 2 hits, then using a combo with Devastation, Dual Infliction and Eternal Devastation.

"Lucario, please, answer me!" Chris yelled running and trying to awake Lucario.

"Leave him to me." Raine said preparing to heal Lucario.

"Holy wings, I beg of thee to reveal thy glory... Angel feathers!" Colette said lifting her hand above her calling 3 pink rings from her wings flying and slicing Dark Rodyle, Marth followed up by using Dancing Blade with dealing 8 hits with Angel Ring, but that wasn't the best idea because Dark Rodyle went into Over Limit, preventing him from any attack to make him to stagger.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Regal yelled before Dark Rodyle casted Gravity Well, taking a big portion of the field and damaging him, Presea, Pit and Roy, depleting thier health to the critical level.

"Bring back this soul from Purgatory! Ressurection!" Raine said as she spun her staff in the air creating a holy glyph below Lucario, reviving him in the process.

"Ugh...what happened?" Lucario asked rubbing his head.

"Lucario, thank goodness you're okay, we need to defeat that monster!" Chris said pointing to Dark Rodyle, who was just about attack him "AAH!!"

"Leave him alone!!" Lucario demanded slamming his right hand in Dark Rodyle's body and creating an Aura Sphere that exploded doing a critical impact and pushing the monster away from them, for their luck, the Over Limit ended soon.

"Thank you!" Chris said.

"Save the thanks for later!"

"R-right!" Chris said as the 2 ran towards Dark Rodyle "Pow Hammer! Wow!" He shone learning another ability "Para Ball!" He said throwing 2 spiked balls creating 2 lightnings above Dark Rodyle's body.

"Spin Kick!" Regal yelled attacking the monster with a spin kick "Swallow Kick!" He yelled jumping in the air and kicking Dark Rodyle in the face "Eagle Fall!" He finished his combo with a fast attack towards the floor, damaging Dark Rodyle in his way.

"Root of all creation, grant us the breath o-AAH!" Raine was suddenly attacked by a quick Stalagmite pushing her to the air falling to the floor, but she jumped in the air to prevent falling on her back.

Dark Rodyle took the opportunity to strike the melee fighters close to his body by creating an energy orb that exploded hurting all of them with force.

"How does he do that?" Roy asked as he continously slashed the Dark Rodyle.

"Light! Photon!" Raine yelled casting a holy glyph that appeared on Dark Rodyle, at the end of the attack, he was badly hurted with an explosion of light.

"Begin..." Presea said touching her neck and hitting Dark Rodyle to start an Unison Attack with the help of everyone.

"Flare Blade!"

"Dancing Blade!"

"Dual Infliction!"

"Aura Sphere!"

"Grand Chariot!"

"Angel Ring!"

"Photon!"

"Pow Hammer!

All the attack belonging to their owners attacked in perfect unison to Dark Rodyle, but also, a special combined attack was called forth with the combined forces of Chris and Pit.

"(Wait, this is the same feeling again.)" Chris thought while the time around him and Pit stopped.

"(What feeling?)" Pit asked.

"(This happens every time someone else and me unite our attacks to create an even stronger skill.)"

"(Shall we use it?)"

"(Why not, let's go!)"

"Whack him!" Chris said turning Pit's blades into 2 Pow Hammers.

"POW RING!!" Both yelled in unison as Pit spun both Pow Hammers dealing more damage towards Dark Rodyle with many squeaky noises, which weren't weak at all.

New ability learned! Pow Ring!

Turns both blades into Pow Hammers to spin them near the enemy, dealing moderate damage with squeaky noises

"Alright! We won!" Pit said.

"...Actually...that attack wasn't actually a one-hit KO Pit..." Chris said and Pit made a confused face before turning his back to see the blade arm, creating a big cut in his arm.

"AAAHHHH!" Pit yelled grabbing his left arm.

"Are you okay? First Aid!" Raine yelled healing Pit's arm instantly.

"Something's comin-" Colette tried to warn them from an upcoming attack from Dark Rodyle, but it was too late and Dark Rodyle casted his magic on them. The melee fighters blocked their bodies to defend but nothing happened.

"...Nothing happened?" Roy asked as he unblocked his body.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AHH!" They turned their heads to see Colette being attacked by Gravity Well, not only her was being attacked but Raine got herself inside the field of destruction of thunder "I'm sorry everyone..." Colette said falling on the floor defeated.

"I'm...sorry..." Raine said weakly dropping on her knees and falling to her right side defeated as Colette.

"N-no! How could you!" Roy said charging furiously at Dark Rodyle, but he by accident activated Dark Rodyle's Over Limit and he slashed his body without noticing it.

"No, Roy, stop and get away from him!" Regal tried to warn Roy but the monster created an energy orb that exploded right into Roy, and worse, it was a critical attack defeating Roy with a single impact.

"...No...way..." Roy muttered in the floor before fainting.

"I was too late..." Regal said to himself.

"No, it's not your fault Regal," Chris said "IT'S THE FAULT OF THAT MONSTER AND HIS BIG A"" BLADE ARM!" He said running towards Dark Rodyle.

"...Chris...saying a curse?" Pit asked very surprised.

"NO!" Lucario quickly used Extremespeed to appear in front of Chris to block an attack from the blade with his spikes again "How many times are you going to act like that?!"

"W-well, do you have an idea?!" Chris asked to him.

"Yes! Attack him on his back while I distract him, my aura has grown stronger of all the damage he caused to me!"

"G-got it!" Chris nodded flying behind Dark Rodyle and he started to attack him using 2 hits, Pow Hammer and Para Ball, which set Lucario free from him and he used Force Palm to hit him on his right arm, then Presea came using Fiery Infliction, Regal, meanwhile, was reviving the others using Life Bottles.

"Here." He said pouring the liquid inside Roy's mouth, the fallen swordsman coughed before awakening.

"...Where's that monster?! I need to get a revenge!"

"Go on and help them." Regal said leaving Roy to revive Colette and Raine.

Below Pit's feets, the floor was starting to shine brightly with a yellow color because Dark Rodyle casted Stalagmite in a second, the angel blocked his body with his blades to protect himself.

"NO!" Chris came from the sky grabbing Pit from his left arm to take him away from the stalagmites.

"C-Chris!" Pit said surprised.

"I told you before, I'm going to help you to recover your wings!" Chris said with a little smile.

"...Wait, Colette was defeated, right?"

"...Right?"

"And, Regal is using those weird bottles to revive her, right?"

"...Right?"

"...LET ME GO, I NEED TO GIVE HER A BOTTLE!" Pit yelled.

"Giving me what?" Colette asked appearing in the air in front of them.

"..." Pit was left speechless and he fell to the floor because Chris did it by accident.

"Presea!" Lucario yelled when he saw Presea about to be slammed by the blade arm, but she created a green barrier called Earthly Protection to reduce the damage done to her.

"Why doesn't he dies already?!" Roy asked angrily using Flare Blade on him "Hey!" Presea jumped on his back, jumping high in the air and she lifted her axe above the monster, Dark Rodyle saw her and he tried to swing his blade again to stop her.

"Stop!" Raine yelled casting Photon to stop Dark Rodyle, giving Presea enough time to deal the final blow.

"ETERNAL DEVASTATION!" Presea yelled at the top of her lungs slamming with great force her axe to the monster, then she jumped again in the air creating a small earthquake that damaged Dark Rodyle greatly as he screamed in fatal pain before dropping himself on the floor, defeated.

Won the Battle

"I did it, Alicia. I've avenged your death." Presea said wiping out her axe from blood of Dark Rodyle.

"...Creepy." Roy muttered to himself.

"Totally." Chris muttered.

"Humph." Lucario simply said.

DededeCloneChris

Dark Rodyle grabbed his chest in pain and he started to talk again.

"Ugh!... My... My body! My body is disintigrating!" He said walking towards the edge of the platform where he was standing to activate something in his machine "Prooonyyma, you tricked me!" He said tripping above his machine "But I won't die alone! I'm taking all of you with me!" He pressed a button with his oversized right hand as he vanished, everyone inside the room began to hear water coming from the previous room.

"What's that sound?" Ness asked.

"The water is rising up!" Lloyd said "Professor Sage, can you stop the water from rising?"

Raine was shown typing in the computer "I... I can't! This will take much time even if the water comes to us, he also activated the self-destruct system!"

"Botta told us to not destruct this ranch!" Colette said and out of a cue Botta and 2 Renegades came near them.

"Move aside!" Botta said, not caring for Lloyd's extra members.

"Botta!" Lloyd said.

"This is not the time to chit-chat, go and enter that shaft to escape!"

Marth found an escape route where it opened "Let's go!" He said and everyone else followed him.

Cage Room

Lloyd's group managed to escape from the previous room before he noticed that the escape route was sealed to prevent the water from filling the room "Botta! Open the door!" Lloyd demanded.

"Heh... I think this is the time to say farewell..." Botta said from the other side of the window.

"Botta, don't die, please!" Colette pleaded.

"No, my death would be in vain if you do not tell Yuan about the success of this mission."

"Success? What kind of success is losing you?!" Lloyd asked angrily.

"Because my sacrifice was able to let you all to live, that's the meaning."

"Are you trusting us?" Genis asked.

"Yes, you're the only ones who can defeat Yggdrassil and his twisted idea of a world of lifeless beings, stop him or else..." Botta closed his eyes "This world will have no emotions to live."

"Botta!" Lloyd cried out.

"Thank you for helping Yuan and the rest of the Renegades...now...farewell..." He said closing the window with a huge wall as the water started to cover his necks, Lloyd tried to open the window with force but he couldn't do it.

"Out of the way." Regal said stepping in front of the window, he started to kick it with all of his strength but gave up after a while "Is useless..."

"Hmm..." Raine as examining the Subspace Bomb "This bomb has a very complicated system, but I think I can deactivated it in some seconds."

"You can do that Raine?" Chris asked and Raine nodded.

"Yes, don't worry, it'll not explode if I keep modifying it."

"Please, do it."

"I will."

Lucas and Ness, meanwhile, were looking away sadly at the floor and Chris walked up to them "I know why are you 2 sad, it's because of the prisoners that were about to escape but died in the water, right?"

Lucas sniffed a wiped out a tear "Y-yes, I'm so sorry for them!"

"We couldn't do anything to save them after all!" Ness said.

"Hey," Chris kneeled to them "I'm... I'm sorry too. But look at the bright side, Raine is deactivating the bomb as we speak."

"In a matter of fact," Raine began "The bomb was deactivated."

"See?" Chris smiled wiping out a tear "Everything will be fine."

"We should be trying to figure out for a way to escape." Lucario walked to them with crossed arms.

"Yes, besides, things couldn't get much worser than they are, right?" Chris said with a smile, before several huge roars came from the other side of the room were cages opened their bars and 3 dragons (they're not babies, how can they be babies at that size anyway?) came out flapping their wings.

"Behind you!" Presea said making all of them to see the dragons roaring.

"The universe just LOVES proving me wrong, doesn't it?!" Chris said annoyed glancing at the dragons.

Preview of the next chapter

"Mithos!" Genis said taking out a panpipe and making a melody to call someone to help them.

...............................................................................................

"Wow, look at the size of the hotel!" Lucas said looking at the Altamira's Hotel.

"Even better," Zelos said "Look at all the hunnies in the beach!"

...............................................................................................

"This is an order from Yggdrassil, I must stop the third Chosen One from traveling with you." Kratos said taking out his sword.

"M-me?!" Chris asked pointing at himself in shock.

"Who the hell are these guys?!" Fox asked surprised.

"Meteor Storm!" He looked above him to see a bunch of meteors coming from the sky to crush them alive.

"Next time: Altamira, Meltokio and the Cameo Battle!" Pit said.

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Sylvarant
Chris, Lucario
, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Fox, Falco, Ness, Marth, Lucas, Colette, Lloyd, Genis, Raine, Sheena, Presea, Zelos, Regal

thunderhero4

neverr found the time to read this! :O Its not bad, I like how you do these ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 05, 2008, 12:34:56 AM
Sweet, thanks!

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 56: Altamira, Meltokio and the Cameo Battle!

Cage Room

"Whoa! What are they?" Lloyd asked surprised.

"They're transport dragons, they must have been released when the alarm was activated." Raine said.

The 3 dragons roared furiously. "Let me guess, they haven't eat for days, that explains why they're so skinny." Zelos joked.

"Yeah," Sheena said with a grin. "I bet you can feed them completely Zelos while we escape from here."

"Haha, very funny Sheena." Zelos said sarcastically.

"Here they come!" Regal said warning all of them.

"I'm sorry, but I can't fight this time, I'm so tired..." Chris said.

"Then I'll stand with you." Lucario said.

"But you need to help them!"

Lucario shook his head. "No, they'll be fine without me."

"...Thank you..." Chris wispered to himself.

"I'll fight them!" Sheena said as they prepared to fight againts the 3 Baby? Dragons.

The Struggle to Survive

Lloyd, Genis, Sheena, Zelos, Roy, Lucas, Fox, Falco

"They're going down!" Genis said.

"I-I hope we're not the ones going down!" Lucas said studdering.

"Just keep all of 'em occupied while we cast spells!" Zelos said as a magic glyph appeared below him.

"UGH!" Sheena was pushed to the air by one green tornado that one of the Baby? Dragons made, but she jumped in the air to land of her feet. "Don't try to make me angry!"

"(I couldn't agree better with her.)" Zelos thought scared. "Burn baby! Eruption!" He yelled lifting his hand in the air with a swirl as lava was sprouting below the feet of of the dragons, lifting him in the air with 3 hits. "Now, attack him while he's busy trying to escape!"

"Okay, here I go!" Roy said running below the dragon and he stabbed his sword several times in its stomach. Lloyd came from behind him and he used Tempest to slash the dragon in his tail, then he used Tiger Rage to keep the dragon in the air.

"Cyclone Seal!" Sheena said casting various magic cards that surrounded the first Baby? Dragon with one hit then followed by another stronger hit, making him to trip in the floor.

"Form a torrential vortex and engulf the evil spirits. Tidal wave!" Genis yelled pointing his kendama to the dragons as the background gets all black and a huge torrential whirlpool appears damaging all the dragons in the process. "Now's your chance!"

"H-here I go, PK Freeze!" Lucas said casting PK Freeze which he directed towards the second dragon, frozing the water below his feet. "D-did I do it?"

"Yeah, that was a good idea!"

"Now leave it to me!" Fox said delivering several kicks in its stomach, then, he used Fox Illusion to push the dragon with him and finally, he used Fire Fox to burn slowly the dragon before rocketing towards his head, dealing a moderate amount of damage.

"Ha!" Falco did almost the same combo as Fox but first he paralyzed the dragon with one shot of his Blaster, then he used Falco Phantasm to push it again along with him and to end his combo, Fire Bird to push him in the air with fire damage.

"Wait, be careful!" Lucas tried to warn Roy before the swordsman got literally slapped 2 times by the third dragon, sending Roy away from him.

"Ready for this? First Aid!" Zelos casted to heal Roy's wounds from the attack, the other 2 dragons were attacking Sheena with 2 tornados that dealed several hits to her, but also, her Over Limit was activated and she got away from them to call a Summon Spirit.

"What is she doing?" Lucas asked as he saw a floating card in front of Sheena.

"She is going to cast a Summon Spirit to help us!" Genis said.

"I call upon the disciple of everlasting ice. I summon thee, come. Celsius!" Sheena yelled grabbing her card to show it to the sky, ending her spell.

"Oh yeah, and the best one too!" Zelos said with hearts instead of eyes, Celsius, the Summon Spirit of ice, appeared just behind Falco giving him a cold air and he turned to her.

"H-h-hello t-t-there." Falco said embracing himself from the cold air and Celsius knew he was trying to flirt her but she rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"It's over!" Celsius said slamming her right hand on the floor, creating 4 huge waves of icicles that ran towards the 3 dragons, dealing massive ice damage and killing 2 of them as she disappeared in a blink.

Roy and Fox were both attacked by another tornado coming from the last dragon and Genis saw this. "I'll show him what is a real tornado!" He said casting another spell "Gentle winds, gather before me and transform into waves of air. Cyclone!" He yelled pointing at the Baby? Dragon, creating a huge tornado that sliced him 12 times before the monster screamed in pain before vanishing.

Won the Battle

"Man, that was pathetic!" Genis said frowning to himself after winning the fight so easily.

"Even so, it tired me out." Zelos said.

"Suuure." Roy said sarcastically.

But after defeating the 3 dragons, an insane amount of dragons appeared from the cages surounding them from all directions. The party looked around for a way to escape but there wasn't any around.

"Darn it, there isn't any way to escape from here?!" Lloyd asked.

"I think we can defeat all of them." Ness said.

"But they're like, 20 or 30!" Fox said.

"Lucario, don't tell me we're going to die!" Chris said hiding behind Lucario.

"No, we're going to live, I'll promise!" Lucario said as he glared at the dragons with fury.

"Mithos!" Genis said taking out a panpipe and making a melody to call someone to help them.

The melody echoed through the room and all of them looked at Genis playing the song, and after that, they heard a sound from a big bird outside the room and for their surprise, many light that were fireballs came from above the dome, destroying it and creating a hole (because the room was also a dome), strucking down every last dragon as all the monsters screamed in pain, dying and vanishing in front of them.

"W-what was that?" Falco asked surprised.

"Genis! Raine! Everybody!" A voice came from the hole and Genis blinked in surprise before looking up.

"T-that's Mithos's voice!" Genis said surprised.

"Come on, get on your Rheairds!" Mithos said to all of them.

"Alright, let's go!" Lloyd said calling out the Rheairds from the Wing Pack to escape using the hole that supposedly Mithos made.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 05, 2008, 12:56:26 AM
Sweet, thanks!
man, i have Interview fever :( I wish I had some form of writing that brought me as much joy as my interviews did...at least reviews are tiding me over for the moment, for i have something big planned for the interview show at NS2 soon! Dave is going to co-star it too!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 05, 2008, 09:22:45 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on July 05, 2008, 12:56:26 AM
Sweet, thanks!
man, i have Interview fever :( I wish I had some form of writing that brought me as much joy as my interviews did...at least reviews are tiding me over for the moment, for i have something big planned for the interview show at NS2 soon! Dave is going to co-star it too!
Yep.

ALso, good chapter(s). Good job.

DededeCloneChris

After escaping from the human ranch about to be destroyed, thanks to help of Mithos who said that he didn't do anything because a golden sparkling bird attacked the dome with fireballs, Sheena said it could be Aska, a Summon Spirit, they eventually passed the word to Yuan (of course with the Smashers outside the base) and Lloyd told them to go to Tethe'alla and leave Mithos with a dwarf named Altessa, then, Regal asked Lloyd and the others to go to Altamira and see the grave of Presea's sister, Alicia.

The flourishing world, Tethe'alla
The seaside paradise, Altamira

"Hey, where's Lucario?" Chris asked looking around.

"He along with Fox and Falco decided to stay outside to not be judged again." Marth said.

"Oh well, they're losing all the fun anyway." Chris lifted his hands above his shoulders.

"Wow, look at the size of the hotel!" Lucas said looking at the Altamira's Hotel.

"Even better," Zelos said. "Look at all the hunnies in the beach!"

The seaside paradise of Altamira was a beautiful sight to behold, a beach, a grand hotel, the Lezareno Company and the Amusement Park made the city one of the best resort places in Tethe'alla, the human Smashers were surprised just at the look of the place.

"Zelos, we're not here to see you flirting with all the girls near, we're here to see what Regal wants to see." Raine said. "And speaking of which, I need to go outside of this place."

Genis raised an eyebrow. "Raine, don't tell me you're going to-"

"Sorry, but I need to go!" Raine said running at high speed outside Altamira and if Colette's eyes weren't deceiving her, she saw a knife-look alike thing hidden in Raine's belt.

Chris noticed that Lucas and Ness were gone. "Ness? Lucas?"

Both kids came with candy in their mouths. "This place is awesome!" Ness said munching candy.

"Can we go to the company now, please?" Sheena asked. "We can go to show them the place later."

Lezareno Company

The party reached the skyscraper of the company, where they found a fat man named Vharley demanding for the password to George, the company's owner to open a sealed gate in a mine called Toize Valley Mine, but Regal told him that the gate opened with his words but refused to go with him, and Vharley called Kuchinawa, a previously friend to Sheena to escape from the building, after that, they watched Alicia appearing above her tomb (which scared Lucas and some of the Smashers) telling the story how Regal, the noble with the name Bryant, killed her to save her, after Regal told them the rest of his story as he also told them that he is the president of the Lezareno Company, he decided to remove his shackles until the 2 worlds were saved for Alicia.

And since the party was still there...

"I see..." Regal said.

"What is it Regal?" Lloyd asked.

"The person who was going to wear the costume of Klonoa, the dream traveler, fell ill and someone needs to wear the costume."

"Master Regal," George began. "We also need another person to use another costume of Klonoa."

"George, why do we need 2?"

"Because we recently held a voting for children, and strangely, they wanted to see another Klonoa to appear."

"Odd, kids these days gets weirder and weirder." Zelos said.

George looked at Presea. "Master Regal, Presea is the perfect person to wear the costume," He looked at Chris. "And him can use the other costume as well."

"Wait, I'm going to wear a costume?" Chris asked and George nodded.

"We need your help or else the company is going to be in bankrupt."

"I don't have any regrets." Presea said accepting to wear the costume.

"Oh, please do it Chris! I like to see people dressed in costumes!" Lucas said hopping up and down.

"...Well...very well, I'll do it." Chris said sighing.

"Great, now please follow me." George said and Presea and Chris followed him to wear the costumes.

Altamira Hotel

Chris adjusted his new hat with the emblem of Pac-Man to the right part of the hat as Presea put her red shoes on.

Entrance

"I wonder what kind of costume is that." Pit said.

"It's said that Klonoa is Altamira's mascot too." Sheena said.

"And now young kids and girls, here is the great and unique dream traveler, the only hero with a big smile that brings happiness to all the young children, the great, Klonoa!" A person in an uniform said on the microphone opening the doors of the hotel, revealing Presea staring at all the kids without saying anything and Chris blushing a little.

Chris wore a light blue hat with the emblem of Pac-Man, a light blue shirt with a big zipper on his neck and blue shorts with red shoes, his hands were wearing big yellow gloves, Presea was wearing an smaller version of his costume, but the difference with Chris was that the hat had 2 long black ears with white in each end that reached his belt.

"Wahoo." Presea said simply.

"W-wahoo!" Chris said blushing more and all the persons around had bubbles with 3 dots after hearing them, even the Smashers.

But even so, the kids were all happy as they were receiving balloons from both persons in disguises, also, George let Chris and Presea to take the costumes with them.

Chris obtained the title of, "Dream Traveler."

"You're not only the World Traveler, but also the Dream Traveler! Wahoo!"

30 minute later...

Klonoa? Special Edition

"You made a great Klonoa, Presea!" Genis said.

"Wahoo!" Presea replied.

"What about Chris? These ears are so soft!" Lucas said.

"Wahoo!" Chris replied happily.

"I am grateful that you 2 helped to recover my company's mistake." Regal said.

"Loople-do!" Both said in unison.

"Heh, it sounds like you had fun, being Klonoa, the idol of Altamira." Zelos said with a small grin.

"Wahoo!" Presea said.

"Wahoo, wahoo!" Colette replied happily.

"Wahoo wahoo wahoo!" Presea and Chris said.

"Wahoo!" Lucas said happily.

"Lucas, don't say tha-wahoo!" Ness said. "Wow, it rubbed off to me."

"Wahoo!" Genis said and blushed "I-it seems so..."

"...Presea, Chris, it is all right for you 2 to speak like a normal human when you are outside Altamira."

"But Regal, we're not outside Altamira!" Colette said.

"Wahoo... Oh, I see." Presea said.

"...Oh well, it's not like they can say anything to them for speaking like usual right Regal?" Genis asked.

"...Maybe." Regal said.

"Wahoo!" Chris said happily.

"...Wahoo..." Zelos muttered embarrassed.

End of skit

30 minutes later...

Altamira Hotel, 2nd floor

Roy noticed that Chris was still wearing the Klonoa costume and he talked to him. "Chris, are you going to continue to wear that?"

"Why not? I actually like it!" Chris said touching his fake long ears. "Besides, I could use this in battle too!"

"...Well, not to tell you what to do or anything but, it looks weird." Marth said.

"Think whatever you want, but my decision will be the same!"

"By the way, has anyone seen Raine around here?" Genis asked looking around.

"Didn't she went outside the city to do something?" Colette asked.

It was not too late before they heard various screams coming from outside the hotel, they blinked confused before asking to themselves who was making all the scandal, until they heard someone screaming...

"MONSTERS!"

"Monsters?" They asked confused to themselves.

"Hmm, it is not common to have monsters inside Altamira." Regal said while Sheena looked outside the window.

"And neither a city has this kind of problem." Zelos said before Sheena sweatdropped.

"Umm...guys...I think we know the monsters very well..." Sheena said pointing down below and they joined her, and the cause of all the yells was because of...

"RUN! FOX! RUN!" Because Falco was running alongside Fox passing the hotel while the party noticed that Raine had a very freaky look on her eyes searching everywhere for them.

"COME HERE, I JUST WANT TO DISSECT YOU 2 FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!" Yelled the maniac Raine running away to capture them using another scalpel.

"...Oh man...my sis did it again..." Genis said disappointed.

"Oh no, Lucario was with them, if Raine managed to-" Chris was interrupted by a knock on the other side of the window, he peered outside to find Lucario to the left side, hanging from the wall. "L-Lucario!"

"Chris, quick, hide me inside my Pokeball." Lucario said in a serious tone.

"Lucario you don't have to worry about Raine dissecting you, you're a steel Pok?mon remember? Any scalpel can't cut through your skin!"

"Any scalpel that isn't from Raine that is."

Chris made a confused face. "What do you mean by that?"

"She somehow discovered that I was a steel Pok?mon and she decided to make a scalpel with fire elements to dissect me." Lucario explained and Chris sweatdropped.

"On second thought, you're in danger, get inside." Chris said taking out his Pokeball and returning Lucario inside it, then he turned to the group. "What now?"

"Save both of them before we get to see them inside a museum." Pit said.

"Wow Pit, you know about museums?" Roy asked.

"Stop talking, we need to save both of them from crazy scientist number one!" Lloyd said stepping inside the elevator.

Entrance

30 more minutes later...

Lloyd, Genis and (fortunately for himself) Zelos managed to calm down Raine and throwing her fire scalpel to the water, while Fox and Falco hid AGAIN behind Chris, trembling which made the situation even more awkward that before, should I say that they were hidding behind the fake ears too?

"Now...inhale air for 10 seconds and...think about your happy place..." Lloyd said.

"MWHAHAHAHA!" Raine laughed maniacally.

"Lloyd," Genis wispered. "Not her happy place, a museum full of things she discovered by herself."

"Oh...then think about...A BOAT SINKING IN THE WATER WITH JUST YOU!" Lloyd said.

Raine stopped and she started to inhale and exhale air quickly and slowing down in every second, until everything was fine.

"Phew, that was close." Genis said. "...Zelos, you can stop grabbing Raine anytime now."

Zelos shook his head. "Oh, what? Oh oh, yeah." He said releasing Raine.

"..." Raine was left speechless trying to find a way to apologize. "I'm...I'm sorry for what I did..."

"HOW DO WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN?!" Falco asked hiding.

"I'll stay close to her and watch her closely." Genis said.

"Thanks, that should work too." Raine said.

Many persons were staring at the 2 returning members of the party, muttering something about calling the Church of Martel to kill them.

Regal looked around. "...I think we must leave Altamira for the time being..."

"I agree." Sheena said nodding and they slowly left the city, but the people were still staring at them.

Sky

Lloyd's group wanted to show the Smashers the world of Tethe'alla to make them feel like their own home...or something like that, while they were on the Rheairds soaring the skies.

Roy's curiosity

"The world of Tethe'alla is amazing!" Roy said happily.

"Yeah, the people, the places yet to see and the big sea below are great!" Ness said.

"Wahoo!" Chris said happily.

"...Are you still wearing that costume?"

"Well yeah, nobody is complaining about that."

"...As I was saying before, visiting new worlds is a good experience!" Roy said.

"Hmm, I wonder if there are other new worlds like this one too." Ness asked to himself.

"Don't worry, I have a big collection with so many worlds to visit!" Chris said with a smile.

"Really? That's great! I could get the chance to meet more swordsmens like me!" Roy said.

"I've never seen Roy so hyped up." Ness said.

"Let him be, let's enjoy the experience while it lasts." Chris said.

"Okay!"

Roy obtained the title of, "Curiosity killed the swordsman."

"No matter what cuts me or tries to kills me, the mere thought of meeting more swordsmens makes me feel in home! (According to him)."

The Tower of Salvation

"Now, let's fly to over there." Sheena said.

"Where are we going?" Falco asked.

"I want you 2 to see one of the biggest monuments in the history of Tethe'alla."

"What monument?" Fox asked, riding in Regal's Rheaird.

"That." Regal pointed to something and the camera zooms-out from them revealing the tallest tower of all the times, the Tower of Salvation, which his height is supposed to reach the heavens and the camera zooms-in to shown Fox and Falco with very surprised faces.

"..." Fox didn't talked.

"So what do you think?" Sheena asked.

"...I think someone had all the time in the world to build that thing." Falco said.

"I don't think someone could climb that tower." Fox said in his opinion.

"In some points, you're right, nobody can climb that high because the tower goes all the way up to the heavens, according to the ancient books." Sheena explained.

"Do you think our Arwings can reach that high?" Falco wispered to Fox.

"Well...I think so but..." Fox trailed off wispering.

"It is bad to wisper in front of people." Regal said.

"Oh, sorry, we think it's an amazing monument."

"I'll tell you more about it later." Sheena said with a small smile.

Cooking Contest? Part 2

"I told them." Lloyd said to Genis, Lucas and Colette.

"And what did they said?" Colette asked.

"They said it's alright...as long if isn't Curry."

"What's so bad about Curry anyway?" Genis asked to Lucas.

"I-I don't know what happened either." Lucas said.

DededeCloneChris

Marth entered the conversation. "Oh, you don't want to know that painful experience."

"...So, Marth, can you really cook?" Lloyd asked.

"Well, honestly this is my first time, but a first time is always good."

"(...And we have our second Raine right here.)" Genis thought with small pupils.

End of skit

The snowy city, Flanoir

The party managed to reach Flanoir, the city which is full of snow and ice.

My ears...

Lucario sneezed.

"Lucario, are you feeling okay?" Chris asked.

"I-I-I'm fine but...something is freezing me."

"Impossible, the ice can't affect you."

"B-b-but something did."

Colette looked to Lucario's ears and she found snow getting inside. "Oh! It's because the snow is getting inside your ears, here, let me clean it."

Lucario blushed. "N-n-no!"

Colette was already taking the snow out with one finger. "I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Well Lucario, I don't think Colette is scary." Chris said.

"When she doesn't have the urge to hug me." Lucario said recovering thanks to Colette.

"There, it's done, how do you feel now?" Colette asked.

"...I'm fine, thanks to you." Lucario said blushing a little and unfortunately, that was what Colette wanted to see and she quickly gave him a hug. "C-C-CHRIS!"

"Oh no, the snow is in your ears again?" Chris asked sarcastically.

"N-N-NO! GET HER AWAY FROM ME!"

"Sorry, you have to get used to it."

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Hehehehe!" Colette giggled heartily.

"...Talk about stupid." Pit muttered to himself with small pupils.

End of skit

The university town, Sybak

Next on their list, they reached Sybak, the town full of scientists and researchers (luckily, Presea warned Fox and Falco to not enter the city because of this).

Studying is boring

Marth was reading a book inside the library while Lloyd was trying to not fall asleep. "Lloyd, it's bad to sleep when someone is reading."

"...Uh..." Lloyd replied sleeping.

"Does he always acts like this?"

"I would said yes," Raine said. "Lloyd is clearly an ignorant person for the field of study, it's hard to make him to listen to my classes."

"Knowledge is the first path to victory."

"Marth, I see you're a wise person right?"

"Of course, I'm the prince of my kingdom and every prince needs to have the necessary intelligence outside and inside fights."

"Absolutely correct." Raine remarked. "You're not like the people around here."

"Zzzzzzzz..." Lloyd snored.

"...Like him?" Marth pointed at Lloyd.

"I'm afraid yes." Raine said sweatdropping in disappointment.

End of skit

The mystical village, Mizuho

The next destination was Mizuho, home of Sheena and the village hidden from any other city and town.

How do they manage to live?

"This place is full of ninjas!" Lucas said.

"And here I'm thinking Sheik was the only ninja I knew about." Ness said.

"I'm glad you liked my village, normally I wouldn't show this village to any people but I took an exception with you and the others." Sheena said.

"It's so calm around here, the river, the trees, the statues and everything else." Pit said.

"Hmm..." Lucas started to think. "Sheena, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can, but as long as if isn't what are our secrets to fight."

"N-no, is not that, I was wondering something."

"What was that Lucas?" Pit asked.

"W-well...so far, there are a lot of people walking around right?"

"Yes." Sheena responded.

"But how come there are only 2 houses in the whole village? There are a lot of people that couldn't fit inside the houses and I don't think they live with the chief who is ill right now."

Sheena blinked in surprise and sweated "I...we...well...um...er...many of our people have houses hidden within the trees."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah! We're ninjas, so it's customary for us to live in trees to sneak and attack intruders and to protect the house of the chief." Sheena said closing her eyes with a worried smile.

"...It makes much sense to me!" Pit said.

"Me too!" Ness said.

"W-wow! Ninjas are amazing!" Lucas said.

"(Phew, it's easier to trick persons like them in any day.)" Sheena thought sighing in relief.

Sheena obtained the title of, "Secret maker."

"What do you mean I tell lies? It's for the sake of the good and... (According to her)."

The quiescent village, Ozette

Near Mizuho, they visited the burned village of Ozette, it was going to make no sense at all but Presea wanted to pray in the tomb of her father near her house, which made sense to them.

I'm not alone

Deepest Woods

"..." Presea made a sad face after praying.

"Presea, are you alright?" Genis asked.

"Yes...it's just...I..."

"It's something bothering you?" Chris asked.

"...Yes, it's because I don't have anywhere to live, I killed my father, my village was destroyed, and it was because my fault..."

"No! It wasn't your fault Presea, it was Rodyle's fault that all of this happened to you!" Genis said.

"...But even so, my time is not going to come back to me, I feel very depressed right now."

"I'm sure there is a way to-"

"Wait, what's that of your time not coming back?" Ness asked entering the conversation.

"Presea's age was stopped and she couldn't grow because of the Exsphere, she may look like a 12 year old but in reality, she chronologically has 28 years." Genis explained.

"...S-S-S-S-S-S-SHE HAS 28 YEARS?!"

"Ness!" Chris said angrily.

"S-s-s-sorry, but it's hard to believe that the Exspheres made all that to Presea!"

"But it's okay...I need to live without my time coming back..." Presea said sadly.

"You don't have to be so sad about it Presea." Chris said.

"Why?"

"Because you have us, maybe you can't recover your time, but you can enjoy your days to the fullest if you try, I know that of experience, living alone in my house without my parents with me as they were occupied was very painful, fortunately, I met Lucario and since then, I was so happy to have company with me. You're not different from me, because you have all of us to support you."

"...Thanks..."

"?"

"Thank you for telling me what I need to do with my life, I'm sure I can enjoy my days if I try." Presea said smiling a bit.

"You're welcome!" Chris said smiling.

"Let's do it together!" Ness said smiling.

"I...well..." Genis trailed off blushing before noticing that they were gone. "ARGH! Why I couldn't say that to her?!" Genis said to himself furiously.

Genis obtained the title of, "Too slow!"

"Gaining the heart of a girl may be your hardest test in your life."

Music stops

End of skit

Temple of Darkness

After showing all the locations known to Lloyd's group, they headed to the Temple of Darkness to form the pact with Shadow, but unfortunately it was pitch black inside and even a common light coulnd't penetrate the dark, and oddly enough, Chris didn't went with them.

"Wow, it's pitch black inside." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd, always stating the obvious." Zelos said, earning a glare of Lloyd but he couldn't see it.

"Even the light of outside doesn't reaches this place." Roy said.

"Where's Chris?" Lucas asked.

"Odd, he was here just a moment ago." Pit said.

"I'm going to find him." Lucario said leaving.

"What do we do now Raine? Do you know how to bring light that can disperse this?" Genis asked to her sister.

"Hmm, I heard the Blue Candle can create light to this kind of darkness." Raine said wondering.

"Oh yeah, the Elemental Research Laboratory in Meltokio has a Blue Candle, let's ask them to give it to us." Sheena said.

"Oww!" Lloyd tripped above Zelos's foot and the chosen gasped.

"My foot!" Zelos said shocked.

Outside

"D-d-dark...everything...dark..."

"Chris?"

"Ah! L-Lucario!" Chris jumped behind a boulder.

"What were you doing behind this rock?"

"W-well...I was waiting to enter the temple but I twisted my leg!"

Lucario looked at Chris's leg and it was fine. "But it looks fine to me."

"N-no! See?" He touched his leg, faking moans of pain. "Oww..."

"...You're afraid of the darkness, right?"

Chris sighed in disappointment. "...Yes..."

"But you're not afraid of that when everything is dark, like when we sleep."

"That's not it...it's because I get afraid if I don't know a way to enlighten the place where I am, and...this temple...has darkness all around it..." Chris started to shudder in fear. "I-I'm sorry...I'm pathetic..."

"No, you're not."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm going to stay close to you once we enter the temple."

Chris looked away before speaking "...You don't mind if I stay behind your shoulder?"

"If that's what you want, I won't complain."

"Thank you..."

"Hey, you 2, we're going to Meltokio to get the Blue Candle so we can enter the temple." Zelos said.

"A life saver!" Chris said happily running to the north and Lucario sweatdropped.

Regal looked to where Chris was going. "We should catch up with him before he gets attacked by monsters."

DededeCloneChris

The imperial city, Meltokio

"It's amazing that Chris was able to reach the city by foot and not the Rheairds." Lloyd said and Lucario sighed.

"Now that we're talking about him, where is he?" Marth asked looking around and he saw 2 guards standing in the gate. "Have you seen a kid with a weird costume getting inside?"

"Oh, not too long ago a kid like the one you talked about entered, but we can't let you enter since you're with the traitor." A guard said to Marth.

"Just ignore them, I know a way to get inside." Zelos said walking to the west.

City Square

"Oww!" Chris bumped into an innocent looking girl, she wore a white cap on her head with 2 long slightly pink tails, her hair was of a pale yellow, under her white cape, she wore a pink vest, various red belts were in her chest, in the middle of her arms with long sleeves and her wrists, she wore also long white boots with gold emblems on the top, but Chris also saw a knot with the tip of it with hard iron for punishing someone as he thought.

"Hey you! Watch where you going!" The innocent looking girl said angrily.

"How dare you to push Alice in that way!" A man said pointing his big sword at Chris's face, his hair was purple, he wore a white vest with 3 diamond-shaped holes on the middle on his body with a long purple belt passing through them and attached to his throat, black gloves, black feathers around his neck and black pants and black shoes, there were also more purple belts in various parts of his clothing.

"It's okay Decus, we don't need to waste anymore time with this brat anyway." Alice said closing her eyes with a smile.

"Right, Alice." Decus said kneeling to her.

"(Geez, what an idiot, his attitude it's just disgusting!)"

"Oh, s-sorry if I made you mad." Chris said getting up and scratching his head in embarrasment.

"Of course you did!"

"Yeah, I don't...wait, what?"

"Of course you made me mad! What kind of brat are you? Pushing little innocent girls like me around?" Alice asked with another smile that was really scaring Chris.

"Please bow to her." Decus said.

"What?" Chris asked very confused raising an eyebrow.

"I've said, bow to her."

"Why should I do that for?"

"Because I want to, bow to me now!" Alice demanded with yet another smile.

"I'm sorry, but I've already apologized to you, meaning that I can leave now." Chris said walking to the right side of Alice but she slashed her knot hard on his back and he fell to the floor, resisting the pain where the same scar from before was. "Ugh! W-why did you do that?!"

"Isn't obvious? You didn't apologized to me, now bow to me!" Alice said with another smile.

"I...I dont' want to..."

"Impudent fool, bow to Alice now!" Decus said glaring at Chris with crossed arms.

"Or else I'll unleash my loyal monsters on you!" Alice said.

"Monsters?" Chris asked.

"That's right, with just one hit of this knot and the power of the Exsphere I use, no monster can't resist to obey my orders!" She sighed. "But honestly, I'm too depressed right now..."

"...Why?" Chris asked confused trying to get up.

"Because of the fact that I have almost every kind of monster at my arsenal, but neither them can ease my passion to get more," She joined her hands together and looked at the sky. "I wait for the day to get a monster that is unique and the only one of its species to get under my hand, and to be my chair!"

"...Your chair?" Chris asked even more confused.

"Yeah! Like this," Alice snapped her fingers. "Decus."

"Right." Decus fell on his knees and he held himself up with his hands keeping him from hitting the floor and Alice sits on his back with crossed legs.

"What do you think? Beautiful, right?"

Chris sweatdropped at the weird "couple". "...Um...right..."

"That's the meaning, you understand after all!" She stood up and so did Decus. "Now where were we? Oh yeah," She slashed her knot into Chris's face. "Bow to me!"

"Oww!" Chris rubbed the spot where Alice hit.

"Stop...now..." Alice was now getting irritated by Chris's behavior and she hid her smile behind her arm to slash Chris again, and an evil look replaced her innocent face. "OR ELSE I'LL-" She was just about to hit Chris again before noticing that someone taller than her was grabbing her knot by the iron part, and that person was...

"Get away from her, you monster!" Decus said trying to slash the monster with his sword but the monster took Chris away from them by backstepping and Chris looked up and gasped.

"Lu-Lucario!" Chris said surprised with a smile.

"What did they do to you?" Lucario asked while he glared at Alice and Decus.

Apparently, Alice was left speechless and surprised, Decus didn't do anything to her and her evil look disappeared and the innocent look returned to her once her eyes layed on Lucario, inspecting his body and his appearance while a big smile grew on her face.

"YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Alice squealed happily. "THIS IS THE KIND OF MONSTER I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!"

"...Not again..." Lucario thought while he replaced Alice with Colette in his mind.

"Alice, do you want him to be your monster?" Decus asked kneeling to her.

"Wait just a minute Decus," Alice said walking towards Lucario with her knot behind her back. "This monster is very different than the others we've seen so far, it can talk too, and I just happen to be a good dealer so I may have a very good chance to convince him to join me to be my servant like you are," She joined her hands again. "Just imagine him as my new chair!"

"A-Alice, I'm astonished by your intelligence!" Decus said bowing his head to her.

"(What a double idiot.)" She thought with small pupils and she walked around Lucario. "So, your name is Lucario, right? That's a very good name, you know, I'm searching for the ideal monster right now, and you're that one special monster! Don't worry about my tastes, you won't get disappointed, I swear it! Just imagine me, being carried on your back as we travel in the grassy fields."

"What about me?" Decus asked pointing at himself.

"You're the random villager number 18 looking at us." Alice said ignoring him.

"Yay!" Decus said happily and Chris sweatdropped at the stupid response of her servant.

"SO!" Alice stomped her right foot in front of Lucario. "How does that sound to you? Leave this pathetic brat alone and join me, together we will conquer anyone in our path while I support you with my magic! What do you say?" She asked with a wink towards him.

"I'll pass." Lucario said walking away.

A hard red toon vein popped out in Alice's forehead and she blocked Lucario from getting away. "Come on, the offer it's just for one chance only!"

"No."

The vein was getting bigger. "Please?" She asked while his right eye was twitching uncontrollably with a smile.

"No."

The vein was getting bigger again. "How about now?" She asked while both eyes were twitching uncontrollably with a twitching smile.

"Never."

The vein was now bigger that her own forehead but she didn't let her smile to escape from her face, if Lucario ignored her again, she could use her knot on him to make him to listen. "ONE LAST TIME, DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME SO YOU CAN BE MY CHAIR USING YOUR HAIRY YELLOW BACK?!" She asked with a loud voice that was literally echoing through all the city, scaring Chris in the process.

"Please, accept the offer of Alice." Decus said bowing his head calmly to Lucario.

"...No." Lucario said and with that, both left the weird couple alone while Decus was trembling as a dark evil aura was covering Alice completely, she looked at the floor before taking out her knot with a serious vein above the skin of her right hand.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE TO BE WITH ME YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Alice said furiously rushing at Lucario and Chris, then she leaped high in the air to slash Lucario on his back, when she was about to hit Lucario, the Aura Pok?mon turned his back and blocked her attack with his spike on his right arm and a wide smirk grew on Alice while she was floating in midair, literally. "HAHAHAHA! YOU'RE NOW IN MY POSSESION! NOW THROW THAT BRAT IN THE STAIRS AND KNEEL TO ME!"

However, Lucario was now utterly irritated by her and he simply took the knot out of her hand and bit it hardly that it made a snap, breaking the knot in the middle and returning it to the still-in-midair Alice. "This is yours." Lucario said turning his back and walking away with Chris on his arms and Alice looked at her broken knot, and part of it fell to the floor with a funny sound and she fell on the floor with a thud.

"Alice!" Decus yelled running after her, but she got up and slapped him hard in the face. "I-I know, you thought I was showing off by helping you than you getting up by yourself." He said not caring to rub the bright red spot with the hand's mark and Alice looked angrily at Lucario.

"YOU!" She said replacing her broken knot with a new one out of nowhere. "HOW DARE YOU! WHEN I SEE YOU 2 AGAIN, I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR LIFES MISERABLE! SLEEP WITH THE MERE THOUGHT OF SAFETY, BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO THAT, I'LL APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND STAB YOUR BACKS AND SPIN THE DAGGER AROUND TO SPILL BLOOD OUT OF YOUR HELPLESS BODIES AN-"

"Hey Lucario! You found him!" Falco appeared out of nowhere with the rest of the group and Alice's evil face disappeared and butterflies floated around her while her eyes were replaced by hearts.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THAT IS SUCH A FINE MONSTER!" Alice squealed again and Falco looked at her with a confused face.

"...What wrong with her?"

"OH! HE CAN TALK TOO! Not like the idiot blue dog, BUT HE'S EVEN COOLER!"

"What about me?" Decus asked pointing at himself.

"You're still the random villager number 18...Decus." Alice said not caring about Decus.

"Yay!" Decus cheered stupidly.

"So anyway!" Alice said cheerfully touching Falco's beak with the tip of her new knot. "Have you ever wanted to be with someone as cute and brilliant like me before?"

"Bah, you're too young for me, get away." Falco said pushing the knot away from his beak and Alice's eyes twitched again.

"(GRRR! Oh, wait! There's someone even cooler than this weird bird with the strange accent!)" This time, Alice went with Fox and she pointed the tip of her knot on his nose. "How about you? You're WAY cooler than that bird!"

"No." Fox said pushing away her knot. And Alice was left even more surprised.

"Let's move on, we have to go to the Elemental Research Laboratory to get the Blue Candle." Sheena and everybody left the 2 of them...this time for real.

Alice was looking down at the floor while she grabbed her knot with so much force that she wanted to break it, but Decus stepped in front of her and put his left hand on her right shoulder.

"Alice, I-" He was punched very hard in the face and he was sent crashing into a tree, breaking in apart because Alice was not utterly furious by this moment.

"HOW DARE THEY DECUS, HOW DARE THEY TO MAKE FUN OF ME!" Alice asked furiously before she panted for several seconds and calmed down as another smile grew on her face. "Oh well, nobody say I can't make their lifes miserable."

"Then do you really want to have them in your disposal?"

"Who the hell is there?" Alice asked with a glare.

100 metres away from them...

"Who was that girl?" Genis asked confused.

"I don't know but...that servant of hers said she was Alice." Chris said rubbing his back while Raine noticed the back of his throat.

"Alice?" Lucario asked.

"No Lucario, she's not the Alice we know."

"Hmm, Chris, may I ask what's this scar behind your throat? It seems grave." Raine said approaching to Chris.

"Scar?" Chris asked confused and all the Smashers (except Lucario) were sweating. "Where?"

"In your back, and it also seems it doesn't ends there."

Roy quickly pulled Chris away from her. "Er, no! He doesn't have any scar, what do you mean by that?" He asked sweating.

"Roy..." Chris glanced at the others. "Are you all hiding something from me?" He asked narrowing his eyes and they were shown whistling at random directions, still sweating.

"If you want to, I can heal that scar to disappear it." Raine suggested.

"...Okay, please do."

"Stop!" A voice yelled behind them and they turned to see no other that Kratos Aurion with crossed arms.

"Kratos!" Lloyd yelled stepping in front of the group.

"Calm down, I'm here to ask something to her." He said.

"What do you want with Presea?" Genis asked.

Kratos started to ask something about the Sacred Wood to Presea that only grew around the area near Ozette, but he didn't walked away.

"What now Kratos?" Lloyd asked glaring at Kratos.

"This is an order from Yggdrassil, I must stop the third Chosen One from traveling with you." Kratos said taking out his sword.

"M-me?!" Chris asked pointing at himself in shock.

"What's with the sudden change of mood?" Zelos asked.

"I do not know why he has a Cruxis Crystal that we did not were aware of, but if Yggdrassil wants it to be destroyed, so be it." Kratos said.

Colette stood in front of Chris. "No! Kratos, please, don't do this!"

"Out of the way!"

"And If I don't want to?" Lucario asked stepping in front of Chris.

"Humph, Yggdrassil was right after all, they're with monsters."

"I hate being discriminated just by my appearance!" Falco said angrily.

"I will not show no mercy againts you, get out of the way before you get killed."