News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

"I don't care who you are, I care about, however, about that portal to Dark Mind." Meta Knight said pointing to a dimensional rift above them, growing in size in every second that was sucking all the rocks around, including the Smashers except for Meta Knight.

"AYEEEEEHHHH!!!" Pichu screamed as he entered inside with the other ones too.

"Meta Knight! Are you going to help us to fight him?!" Kirby asked, trying to get away from the portal.

"No, but take this!" Meta Knight threw his sword Galaxia inside. "Use my sword to defeat him once and for all!"

"But what about you?! What are you going to do?!" Nana asked as she slowly entered the portal by force.

"Something is happening back in Dreamland, I don't know what it is, but there are mysterious creatures trying to steal the Halberd!"

If Chris was still outside the portal, he could have had an idea about the intentions of the Subspace Army to steal Meta Knight's ship.

"META KNIGHT!!!" Kirby screamed before they were swallowed by the dimensional portal, and Meta Knight quickly ran away back to Dreamland before calling out his wings to fly down.

Dark Mirror World

"OWW!" They fell above each other above the ground, but Kirby and Jigglypuff just bounced off and landed on their feet, Kirby looked around for Meta Knight's sword and he found it struck just in front of his eyes, taking it and receiving his power.

"What is this place?" Pichu asked confused at the ominous background that was like a dark whirlpool.

"This is probably where Dark Mind is..." Chris said, slowly getting up and wiping some dust from his robe.

"Wolf told us the Shadow Bugs took his body, if that's the case, then the battle could be harder this time." Ness commented.

"MWHAHAHAHAHA!"

"And speaking of the devil, here he comes!" Kirby said glaring at the floating, dark creature who was appearing from above, the darkness around him disappeared to reveal and dark magician with a wicked face, an orange ball with a red eye was on the center of his body and he also wore a dark cape, covering his body with 2 floating mirrors.

Kirby and The Amazing Mirror Boss Theme

"Wait, there aren't any Shadow Bugs possesing his body!" Nana said.

"Call me an idiot but, I don't think this is the real Dark Mind!" Popo said.

"Who cares? Let's just beat him!" Kirby said charging towards Dark Mind, but the magician teleported to different places as they tried to land a blow to his body, but Dark Mind appeared on the center, firing 2 stars at Lucas and Jigglypuff.

"Dodge it!" Jigglypuff said rolling out of the way, but Lucas got the hit and was damaged by a little amount.

"Ouch! That hurts a little!" Lucas complained.

"Good, now we know his attacks are weak." Pikachu said, using Thunder above Dark Mind but he didn't received any damage at all. "What the heck? It didn't worked!"

"HAHAHAHA!" Dark Mind laughed, spinning his mirrors around his body to land many hits on Pikachu.

"HEY! OWW! STOP! OWW! THAT!" Pikachu complained before the last hit sent him crashing into the ground.

"That's not how you do it you silly!" Jigglypuff said as she floated towards one of the mirrors. "You need to do a pose to wait for the mirror to break by your looks!" She said making a pose.

"...Jigglypuff, that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard!" Chris said. "You sound like those girly girls back in my school where they only care for their bre-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Dark Mind laughed maniacally before throwing his mirrors at Jigglypuff and Chris.

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!" Chris complained and threw a Gordo at his cape, which actually gave damage to the magician and backed away in the air grunting a little. "...I just remembered! The eye inside his cape is his weak point!"

Popo and Nana nodded to each other and ran below Dark Mind, using Belay to smask their hammers below him where the eye was looking, causing pain to Dark Mind as he backed away and began to teleport to almost all the parts above the Smashers, and calling an odd blue ball that he threw on the middle of the field.

"Where'd he go?" Kirby asked confused as Lucas saw the odd blue ball that was starting to shine brightly.

"Umm...everyone...I think we need to-" Lucas was interrupted because the odd blue ball was in fact a bomb that made a huge explosion around the field, damaging all the Smashers in the blast as they fell on their backs.

"That was so cheap!" Popo complained as he got up. "Creating a bomb to hurt us!"

"Look! There he is again!" Pichu said pointing at a laughing Dark Mind who called 2 more stars to hit them.

"Say, what's that odd sound of a machine?" Chris asked confused, glancing at his hammer which was making odd sounds, then he lifted his hammer to the air and it changed into a mechanized version of it. "What the?! This hammer is a machine?!" Indeed, Chris just learned to use the Jet Hammer, as the hammer was charging to deal a strong blow, he saw one of the stars going directly towards him, then he thought about using the Jet Hammer to deflect it to one of the mirrors, he did it and the star went flying at high speed towards the first mirror, destroying it.

"Keep going! We have to defeat him!" Kirby said as he unleashed a huge flying shockwave that flew directly towards the cape, hitting the eye inside which made a nasty look on Dark Mind's face.

"PK Flash!" Dark Mind looked below him to see a green flash going inside his cape, who instantly exploded in a bright flash and...the magician shattered like a mirror?

"...Huh? Did we beat that thing already?" Lucas asked very confused at this before they were teleported to another place.

"What is happening here? Everything it's just too confusing..." Popo said shaking his head.

"Well, there's another door over there, why we won't go in now and see what is on the other side?" Kirby suggested as he saw his reflection on Galaxia.

"I-I suggest to just keep going..." Lucas suggested studdering a little before entering inside the next door, taking all of them back to the same spot, but with the difference of 2 platforms standing above them.

"Wait, so we returned to the same place again?" Nana asked angrily.

"No, see? Those 2 platforms above us weren't there before, right?" Popo said pointing to the platforms. "And Dark Mind it's there with his wicked look on his ugly face, laughing maniacally at us like usual, see? I'm a genius!"

In fact, Dark Mind was floating above the right platform laughing maniacally at them with his wicked look on his face.

"Popo, you do realize that we just met him 56 SECONDS AGO?!" Nana said angrily at his brother.

"Look out!" Pichu and Lucas said in unison stepping out of the way from a star, that went right towards Ness, knocking him out.

"Kirby, just thrust Meta Knight's sword into his eye like the last time!" Chris said to Kirby.

"Okay, but it's not a one-hit KO!" Kirby said as he ran below Dark Mind to thrust Galaxia into the eye, and Dark Mind backed away before teleporting to different places again.

"No you don't!" Ness said smackinh his yo-yo in of the mirrors, then Lucas used PK Freeze to freeze the flying mirror with an explosion of ice, the mirror went down and Jigglypuff used Rollout to shatter it in small pieces, with the ice and the mirror shards.

"Here I go!" Chris came from above using the Super Dedede Jump, landing above Dark Mind to push him to the ground, and Kirby came from the same direction Chris came and struck down his sword in the eye, shattering Dark Mind once again and teleporting the Smashers to another location.

"Not again, are we going to do this one more time?" Jigglypuff asked panting a little.

"I think, we can't rest once we see him explode to make sure he was killed." Chris said.

"Enter then!" Kirby said, entering another door where the platforms disappeared, but 2 puddles were at each side this time, and Dark Mind descended from the darkness once again.

"This is going to be a long day..." Pikachu muttered under his breath.

After fighting 2 more times against Dark Mind...

Their energies were almost depleted, they looked at each other after fighting 4 times against the annoying boss.

"I'm almost out of energy..." Lucas said weakly.

"And look...something is happening with his weird orange body..." Popo said pointing at the orange body with the eye that was the only thing from Dark Mind, it floated above the ground creating another area, the background was now an orange whirlpool, the ground was a floor, and the eye was closed, floating above the weakened party.

"T-the Shadow Bugs...are coming out from the eye!" Pikachu said, the Shadow Bugs that Wolf previously mentioned were pouring out from the eye and crawling to its body, turning Dark Mind's eye into an even stronger version as it opened his red glowing eye, Jigglypuff felt an earthquake shaking the whole place and they looked the eye growing slowly in size, and it was now bigger that Dark Mind himself.

"Those things were...probably waiting the right time to take his body in his final form..." Nana said as she got up with the others, trying to not stumble.

02 Battle

Kirby then looked at each sides, he felt someone approaching and turned his head to find Dark Kirby holding several Maxim Tomatos in his hands to each one of them. "Are you...helping us?" Kirby asked confused and Dark Kirby nodded with a little smile, giving each one of them a Maxim Tomato to recover their energies.

"That fake Meta Knight was right! This Kirby wanted to help Kirby to save the Mirror World!" Ness said.

Kirby simply stared at Dark Kirby and the pink puffball nodded to the dark puffball, who left in a hury to let them fight Dark Mind's eye, or in this situation, Dark Dark Mind's eye.

"Kirby, did he told you something?" Jigglypuff asked as she finished her tomato to regain her energies.

Kirby nodded with a smile. "Yes! He told me with the "please help me to save this world from Dark Mind, Dark Meta Knight tricked me to stop you and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I beg of you, please defeat that evil monster from destroying this world, if you do that, I swear I'm going to protect it with my own hands if everything is saved with the help of that sword and your friends!" face!"

Chris made a confused face. "...He told you all that just with a simple face?"

"Yes!"

"Kirby, you're official th-"

"WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!" Popo yelled.

Triforce_Luigi

Good job on it. (Sorry for interrupting chapter.)

Also, why of all the games in the Kirby series, why do it based on Amazing Mirror?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on July 19, 2008, 04:14:17 PM
Good job on it. (Sorry for interrupting chapter.)

Also, why of all the games in the Kirby series, why do it based on Amazing Mirror?
The one being Smash related, Master Hand and Crazy Hand, the Smash ability he gets when he absorbs one (thought I forgot to give him that, oh well).

DededeCloneChris

Chris looked above him to be impacted by a giant blue beam from Dark Dark Mind's eye, which damaged half of his health.

"Just great...when my energy returned to me..." Chris panted a little.

Pikachu found the 2 mirrors in each side of the place, then Dark Dark Mind's eye shot another laser that went to the first mirror, which was looking directly at the second mirror and his way, Ness and Kirby were fataly attacked and the beam bounced from the second mirror that went impacting on Pikachu, pushing him. "That was...too low..." Pikachu muttered.

Next thing Dark Dark Mind's eye did was to dig itself in the floor, with the eye facing the sky and the mirrors became a huge barrier that also was for attacking Jigglypuff and Lucas.

"Oww! Oww! Oww!" Jigglypuff moaned in pain as the mirrors were hitting her continuously.

"Hit the eye! That's his weak point!" Kirby said swinging Galaxia to create a shockwave that went towards the big boss, but Dark Dark Mind's eye quickly got out from the floor and floated above them again, evading the shockwave Kirby made.

"Yah!" The Ice Climbers were pulled towards the eye using Belay to hit it with their hammers, but Dark Dark Mind's eye quickly teleported to their right side, slashing its mirrors in an X shape across the sky to damage both parka kids, and crushing both of them to the floor by the mirrors. "Nana...are you okay?" Popo asked weakly under the first mirror.

"Yes...I can't believe that eye is already beating us..." Nana said weakly as the mirrors started to push them harder into the floor, yelling in pain.

"No!" Chris yelled raising his hammer to smash the first mirror, breaking it to set Popo free as he went to help Nana, suddenly, Dark Dark Mind's eye shot another laser that almost hits Chris, but Pikachu pushed him out of the way in time to save him. "Pikachu!"

"Ugh! Run...please!" Pikachu managed to say before he fell, defeated.

"Kirby! Call the other Kirbys to help us!" Ness said as he evaded the lasers from Dark Dark Mind's eye, Kirby took out a cellphone and called for help, suddenly, Red Kirby appeared using the Hammer ability, Yellow Kirby appeared using the Bomb ability and Green Kirby appeared Wheel ability.

"Okay, you need to hit its eye to do damage, so get moving now, please!" Kirby said before jumping above him to stab Galaxia into the eye.

"Heh, this is going to be a piece of cake." Red Hammer Kirby said, lifting his hammer above him.

"Piece of cake?! Where!?" Green Wheel Kirby asked drooling as he turned into a green wheel with a star that went accelerating towards the mirror that was crushing Nana, using it as a ramp that sent him at high speed above Dark Dark Mind's eye.

"H-here! Please don't hate me for this!" Yellow Bomb Kirby said throwing a bomb to the eye, which the round monster closed it before the bomb touched the eye, and opening it again to find Red Hammer Kirby about to smash his hammer into it, which he did and Dark Dark Mind's eye teleported madly around the place, recovering its first mirror and taking his second mirror off from Nana.

"Waddle Dees! Waddle Doos! We need your help here now!" Chris demanded looking inside his sleeve, just to find all the mouthless creatures running around. "What's wrong?!"

"(O O;) We're searching for something special to aid Kirby, but we can't find it." Gambit, the Waddle Dee, said.

"It? What's that?"

"(- -;) You'll find out soon, give us more time to find it first!" Gambit said, continuing his search for it.

"(But what is it?)" Chris wondered before dodging a mirror that fell from Dark Dark Mind's eye. "Watch it! Do you know how hard is to get a robe like this?!" He complained angrily showing his robe at Dark Dark Mind's eye.

Pichu used Thunder below the second mirror, since Popo smashed it a little, it was enough for the electricty to break it apart, Yellow Bomb Kirby threw another bomb, causing the monster to lose his vision for a moment because the bomb caused a cloud of smoke that let Jigglypuff to slap it 3 times, before Red Hammer Kirby smacked the eye with his hammer and another stab from Kirby using Galaxia.

"I think it's working! Keep going!" Pichu said a little excited before casting a thunder that went across the eye, Dark Dark Mind's eye called his destroyed mirror and controlled both mirrors to became blue bullets that went firing across the place of destruction, damaging fataly all the Smashers and the Kirbys.

"Waddle Dees!" Chris yelled.

"10 more minutes!" They yelled inside the sleeve.

"We're going to be under tombs before 10 minutes, hurry up!"

"Yes sir!" They responded in unison creating a lot of loud sounds inside the sleeve.

Dark Dark Mind's eye spun his mirrors around its huge body and he slowly flew around, but accelerating as the seconds went, slashing everyone else with its mirrors, causing more destruction in his path by leaving the huge scars that the mirrors left in the floor.

"I can't...go on..." Popo said fainting.

"Me too..." Nana said falling above Popo's back.

Dark Dark Mind's eye continued its assault with more lasers using its mirrors to reflect them.

"This is getting...so annoying..." Ness managed to say before falling on his back, defeated and gasping fro breath.

Dark Dark Mind's eye's next movement was to bounce around the floor, crushiing Lucas and Pichu in its way.

"That move looked...so random..." Lucas said, fainting defeated.

"Yeah...it's up too you Kirby..." Pichu said weakly before he curled up and fainted.

Dark Dark Mind's eye was now charging up his laser to increase it in size for a massive impact that could take the entire place where they were standing.

Chris looked above him to see the eye about to fire its laser. "Now?" He asked annoyed to the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos.

"Not yet!" They responded in unison, making more sounds.

Dark Dark Mind's eye shot its laser, taking half of the stage and depleting the health of all the Kirbys, leaving them with just only a tiny bit of their health bar.

"Jigglypuff?... Where are you?" Chris asked as he looked around for the Singing Pok?mon, and instantly felt something coming fro his sleeve. "Jigglypuff?"

Jigglypuff appeared from the sleeve, apparently hiding from Dark Dark Mind's eye. "Oops, sorry, I was hiding to survive from that nasty monster and-"

"You're supposed to help us out!" Chris complained angrily, trying to get up.

"And that is exactly the thing that I was doing with the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos! To find it!" Jigglypuff said cheerfully.

"But how in the hell did you were healed? I recall seeing you the most hurted of all of us!"

"You silly, the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos gave me a Maxim Tomato to heal myself!"

"...Then ask them to give a few to us now!"

Jigglypuff peered inside the sleeve. "Everyone! Chris needs Maxim Tomatos!" Many burps were heard and she sweatdropped and looked back to Chris with a worried smile. "...Well...I think they're gone for good...sorry...forgive me!" She said returning inside the sleeve. Even Chris was so desperate that he cursed to Jigglypuff by calling her a hussy in his mind.

"AHH!" Yellow Bomb Kirby screamed after both mirrors almost cut his feets, Green Wheel Kirby rolled towards the mirrors to crash into them, but Red Hammer Kirby saw Dark Dark Mind's eye rolling above the floor towards Green Wheel Kirby, unfortunately, the bigger one crushed Green Wheel Kirby under his weight, thus losing the Wheel ability with one of the mirrors cutting the star in half.

"That didn't tasted so good!" Green Kirby complained, somehow, because he was at the verge of be defeated.

"Of course not you idiot!" Red Hammer Kirby said angrily, slasmming his hammer at the first mirror to shatter it, then Yellow Bomb Kirby threw a bomb at the other mirror, destroying it too and leaving Dark Dark Mind's eye unguarded that let Kirby slash his sword at its eye, dealing a moderate amount of damage since he was charging it.

"No! No! I won't let him kill us! Take this! And this! And this! And this!" Yellow Bomb Kirby screamed lauching a barrage of bombs to the eye, creating another cloud of smoke and blinding temporaly Dark Dark Mind's eye, Red Hammer Kirby and Kirby joined forces and they jumped at the same time to smack their weapons at the pupil, making Dark Dark Mind's eye to try to escape slowly from the 3, but for its surprise, he felt a huge pain from a green explosion coming from the fainted Ness.

"Ugh...that was my...last attack for today..." Ness said weakly as he fell unconscious.

Dark Dark Mind's eye once again recovered his mirror and he dug itself into the floor, creating a protective barrier with the mirrors to slash the 3 Kirbys, taking their abilities in doing so, but Kirby was able to catch Galaxia in the air and he stabbed it in the eye, dealing more pain to it.

"Don't be a fool Kirby...he's stronger that you are..." Red Kirby said weakly.

"But at least I need to try! Or their defeats are going to be in vain!" Kirby said, glancing at the fallen Smashers but finding Chris still standing using him hammer. "Chris!"

"I still have energy to go on...but I'm waiting for the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos to find it." Chris said panting.

"In a matter of fact sir," An unnamed Waddle Doo appeared from the sleeve. "(o) We found it!"

Jigglypuff came out holding something on her hands. "It was this!"

"...A capsule?! You mean you were searching for that useless piece of-" Just when Chris was about to say his curse, something inside the capsule shone and he blinked in surprise. "Wait, there's something important inside...right?"

"(-) Give me a name first." The Waddle Doo said crossing his arms.

"Okay Brandon, there's something inside?" Chris asked rolling his eyes.

Brandon, the Waddle Doo, spoke. "(O) Uh-huh! Break it! I don't know what it is, but it was a strange symbol with a colorful color!"

Chris took the capsule and looked around it, as the Kirbys were running away from Dark Dark Mind's eye who trying to crush them by slamming its round body.

"Then...let's see what is inside!" Chris yelled throwing the capsule at the floor, breaking apart and revealing the mysterious, yet powerful item inside, it was amazing, it was floating, it had a familiar symbol that many remembered, the colors that were surrounding it was stunning Chris, Jigglypuff and Brandon, while Dark Dark Mind's eye was still trying to crush the Kirbys, who rolled from its path and ran towards Chris and the others.

"...Wow...what's that?" Green Kirby asked putting his left hand below his mouth in curiosity.

"I've never seen something so beautiful in my life before..." Yellow Kirby said with glittering eyes.

"I can feel the power gathering in front of me..." Red Kirby said.

"Isn't that the symbol of..." Kirby trailed off.

"It is! But I don't know what's this though..." Jigglypuff said wondering a little. Noticing that Dark Dark Mind's eye was slowly floating towards them and she gasped. "Guys! Do something!" She warned them.

The only thing that could turn the battle at their good side was the only item in the whole world that allowed anyone to use a final attack, a strong blow that could defeat anyone in sight, the only item that held an unbeliavable power, and that item was named...

"It's a Smash Ball!" Chris said surprised.

"Smash Ball?" They asked in unison confused.

"Kirby! Please, destroy the Smash Ball with your attacks to gain its power, quickly!"

The Kirbys looked at the Smash Ball slowly descending in front of them and they looked at each other.

"Wait, I don't know if 4 persons can take the power at the same ti-"

"HIYAH!" The 4 Kirbys yelled kicking the Smash Ball and shattering it, suddenly, their bodies glowed in a strange light and their eyes turned into a bright yellow color, turning their backs to see Dark Dark Mind's eye floating above them.

"Whoa...it worked...I can't believe it..." Chris said very surprised at this.

"What is going to happen now?" Jigglypuff asked curiously.

Chris looked at her and Brandon and smiled a little bit. "Just watch, I bet everything is going to be fine!"

Jigglypuff looked at the 4 Kirbys, taking out 4 chef's hats and putting them above their heads.

"Oh, mama mia! We're going to cook Fried Eye!" Green Cook Kirby said in an italian accent.

"Let's just add some spice to make it delicious..." Yellow Cook Kirby said a little excited.

"Leave to me the blood, I think I can do something very productive with it." Red Cook Kirby said smirking a little.

"And here's the pot everyone!" Cook Kirby said holding above his tiny arms what appeared to be a 10 foot tall iron pot with a fork and a spoon on the front as a symbol (Chris, Jigglypuff and Waddle Doo had their eyes so big at this item that was literally extremely bigger than the Kirbys) and Cook Kirby put the 10 foot tall pot down at the floor with a strong impact.

"(What?! I didn't knew they needed something that big!)" Chris thought in shock.

"(O) (Kirby is really scary...)" Brandon thought.

"(Hmm, I wonder if Kirby can add a certain blue bird into it.)" Jigglypuff thought drooling.

Suddenly, the four cook Kirbys took out a frying pan and a big spoon for each one behind them, then they started to smack them together and somehow an invisible force pulled Dark Dark Mind's eye inside the pot along with his mirrors, and Red Kirby prepared the fire below the pot, Green Cook Kirby added the very hot water inside the pot (causing Dark Dark Mind's eye to suffer a grave case of conjunctivitis), then Yellow Cook Kirby held a 9 foot tall spoon above his tiny hands and jumped high in the air to twirl the spoon inside the soup (crushing the mirrors and thus the shards damaged the eye with extreme pain), Cook Kirby added a lot of vegetables inside the soup while Red Cook Kirby was shown laughing maniacally adding all the contents of a 5 foot tall spice jar (and even making Dark Dark Mind's eye to suffer inside the soup), the four cook Kirbys enjoyed their time cooking with the big pot, singing.

"...This is the most weirdest way to finish the last boss of this world..." Chris muttered embarrassed.

"La-di-da! We must cook! For the sake of the foooood! Because we felt like cooking this incredible dish for only uuus!" The four cook Kirbys sang happily. "O li-li! It is done! Now please enjoy the recipeee! Just let your tongue taste the amazing flavor of this..." The four cook Kirbys jumped to the floor with their hands pointing at the top of the pot. "OLEH!" They sang in unison and from the pot, Dark Dark Mind's eye came out with a very red color and went flying at high speed to the air, blinking to make the pain disappear, as a million of Maxim Tomatos appeared pouring down the pot and rolling inside the mouths of the defeated Smashers, slowling munching the vegetables to recover their strengths in a second as they got up, shaking their heads.

"What happened?" Ness asked confused when he saw his refection of the pot. "HOLY CR-"

"Look!" Jigglypuff pointed at Dark Dark Mind's eye, who was falling down and crashing with a strong impact to the floor, creating a big crater.

"...No! He's trying to escape!" Pikachu said surprised and the big eye flew farther away to the ominous sky.

"HE CAN FORGET IT NOW!" The four cook Kirbys said angrily in unison, grabbing the big pot with their hands and throwing it with an surprising speed towards Dark Dark Mind's eye, the pot went through above the eye and it vanished in thin air, Dark Dark Mind's eye was now low of energy and it closed its eye and fell towards the Smashers and they gasped at this.

"AAHH! THAT THING IS GOING TO CRUSH US!" Pichu, Popo, Lucas and Jigglypuff yelled and screamed scared, but then, Cook Kirby saw Galaxia trembling a little and the puffball approached to it.

"Huh?" Cook Kirby looked at sword slowly getting up by itself, then Galaxia floated in front of Cook Kirby and instantly, the sword flew towards Dark Dark Mind's eye, right in the center of the pupil, crossing across its body as Galaxia vanished in a blink in the sky, the Smashers and the Kirbys looked at the eye trembling a little, but after a while, it trembled violently before exploding, creating a huge explosion that shone the whole place and all of them saw the floor disintegrating and fell into the nothingness, yelling scared as the crowd cheered them for their victory.

Music stops

Dreamland

DededeCloneChris

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The Smashers yelled in unison as they saw the grass approaching to their feets, but Chris felt something moving inside his sleeve.

"King Chris needs our help to survive! Everyone, go go go go go!" Brandon the Waddle Doo said as all the possible Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos began falling above their rears in the grass as each one made a circle for each Smasher and Kirby.

Eventually, all of the mouthless creatures made perfect coushes and Chris, Popo, Nana, Kirby, Red Kirby, Yellow Kirby, Green Kirby, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Ness and Lucas fell above them, looking around and sighing in relief before getting off the Waddle Dees and Doos.

"Great work everyone, you saved our lifes." Chris said smiling to all his subordinates, who nodded and closed their eyes happily before running inside his sleeve, with the last Waddle Dee (Diana) waving happily at him.

"Tomato rain!" Green Kirby said excited as the rest of the Maxim Tomatos from before fell around them. "Hmm! Yummy!"

"Let's eat!" Kirby suggested sucking all the Maxim Tomatos inside his mouth with the other Kirbys, rubbing their stomachs in happiness as they let out a big burp that echoed through the fields, the Smashers chuckled at this before starting to laugh hysterically at this and dropping themselves to the grass, laughing as the Kirbys blushed in unison (except Red Kirby, of course).

10 minutes later...

Dakr Kirby came riding a Warpstar from the sky and they looked at him. He gave Kirby the face of: "I'm so grateful for what you did to save the Mirror World, Kirby! I was wrong in thinking bad about you, I'm so sorry...forgive me, I bet you always do this to save your own world too!"

"It's my work after all." Kirby said sarcastically and Dark Kirby laughed a little.

Dark Kirby blinked, smiling and giving Kirby another face: "Kirby, I need to ask you something very important, it's about the other Kirbys, since Dark Meta Knight was the one who made them to "stop" your progress, they need to return to the Mirror World before they disappear for good!"

Kirby gasped at this and he looked at the 3 Kirbys and told them what Dark Kirby told him.

"W-what? But I like to be here!" Yellow Kirby said with tears strolling down his cheeks, as 3 more Warp Stars appeared from the Amazing Mirror, which was floating in the air and was the portal that teleported the Smashers to Dreamland.

"...I accept that condition." Red Kirby said, jumping to his Warp Star and both Kirbys looked at him. "You need to understand, if we stay here, we disappear, but if we live in the Mirror World, we'll live forever."

"...I want to...I want to..." Green Kirby trailed off. "I want to go too!" He said excited and jumping to his Warp Star.

"W-w-what? But why?" Yellow Kirby asked crying, before Kirby walked to him and patted his back.

"Don't cry please...I'm wishing you to live happily, if you stay here, you'll stop eating delicious things! You don't want that to happen, right?" Kirby asked smiling a little, with some tears appearing on his eyes.

"...I don't want to disappear...I need to...think..." Yellow Kirby turned his back...before closing his eyes and crying as he jumped to his Warp Star. "Aaaahhh! This is so...so...unfair!"

"Stop crying!" Red Kirby shouted and Yellow Kirby stopped crying. "You heard him already, stop complaining about that now!"

"Red Kirby..." Yellow Kirby trailed off. "Are you...crying too?"

"Wha-? N-no! I-I'm not..." Red Kirby wiped out his tears and turned to smile at Kirby. "This is not me but...it was so fun to be traveling with you Kirby..."

Kirby nodded smiling and turned to Yellow Kirby. "See? You're not going to be sad, because you have the 3 other Kirbys with you to be happy!"

Yellow Kirby looked away before nodding and smiling to Green Kirby. "Yes...yes! I still have you!"

"Meat!" Green Kirby yelled happily and Yellow Kirby sweatdropped.

"...Umm...I mean..." He turned to Shadow Kirby. "I have you!"

Dark Kirby smiled and looked at Kirby with another face: "It's time to go now, are you sure you don't want to say anything else to them?"

Kirby nodded. "I'll see you later Kirbys!"

"Bye Kirby!" The 3 Kirbys said waving a hand to the original Kirby with Dark Kirby, then, the Warp Stars slowly flew inside the Amazing Mirror, and the Kirbys disappeared inside and the mirror vanished in thin air with tiny sparks of light as leftovers.

"(So much Kirby for only one occasion...)" Chris and the others thought in unison.

Kirby turned to see them. "And...what are you going to do now?"

Chris rubbed his chin. "According to my DS, the Subspace Army is retreating from Dreamland, I think it's time for us to go now too."

"Something doesn't feels right though..." Pikachu said, getting in a thinking position.

"What do you mean?" Popo asked.

"Doesn't looks weird in this way? A final boss waiting for us without a Subspace Bomb under his care? Since when they do that?" Ness asked to himself and the others.

"For this time, right?" Jigglypuff asked.

"I think so..." Chris said. "But still, something very bad is going to happen later...I have that sudden feeling..."

"W-what kind of feeling?" Lucas asked scared.

"They're making themselves stronger to wipe us out...probably..."

Popo threw his hands above his head. "Okay okay, I get it, but let's discuss this with Master Hand and the rest of the team to get to a point, okay?"

"Okay." They said in unison, nodding as Chris opened the portal to the Smash Mansion.

"Kirby," Chris looked at Kirby. "I really liked to be with you, it was very fun to help you in your troubles, I hope we meet again sometime in the future."

"..." Kirby didn't responded and Chris made a confused face.

"...Hmm...oh! I forgot to say good luck to you right? Then good luck Kirby, we'll meet again very soon for sure!" Chris smiled and waved at Kirby as he walked towards the portal, but something was pulling his robe from behind. "Hey wait, something got my robe...Kirby?"

Kirby looked down at the floor. "Chris...can I...go with all of you...please?"

Everyone's eyes widened a lot and they looked at Kirby. "...What?"

"I want to go and help you too! Also, because I want to see everyone else since the last tournament and meet the new fighters! Please, let me go with you!" Kirby said with a smile, jumping up and down.

"I'm sorry Kirby..." Chris said, with disappointment. "I can't let you go with us now, you have more adventures to have before I can let you join us."

Kirby looked down sadly again. "But...but...but I wanna go!" He started to cry a little. "I wanna go!"

Chris kneeled to Kirby. "Kirby, please, you have to understand! Then for what was the talk with Yellow Kirby?"

"It was only to encourage him, but my case is different, I wanna go Chris!" Kirby started to cry. "I wanna go to help!"

Chris's eyes began to fill with tears and he sniffed. "Pikachu, please stop playing that sad music now..."

"But you destroyed my violin!" Pikachu pointed out.

"I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!" Kirby continued to yell and cry at the same time.

"K-Kirby, please, stop or you wil-" Chris was interrupted.

"UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Kirby dropped to his back and started to cry even louder with so many tears strolling down his cheeks and Chris couldn't help it but cry a little.

"Chris, just let him go with us this time! Ness suggested with tears coming from his eyes.

"Kirby is going to be so helpful, I bet he will!" Pichu said, crying a little.

"Let him join us!" Lucas suggested to stop his tears.

"PLEASE!" The younger Smashers said, crying a little because of Kirby's decision.

Chris sniffed and looked at Kirby, petting his head with his left hand. "Kirby...I have my final decision...do you..want to hear it? It could be bad or good depending of what you do..."

Kirby looked at Chris and smiled and nodded a little with more tears. "Yes...I wanna hear it!"

"My decision is..." Chris got up and put his hammer above his right shoulder. "SCREW DRAWCIA AND THE SQUEAK SQUAD! Jump to my hammer to follow us for the rest of our adventure, together!" He said giving Kirby a smile that made the pink puffball very happy and jumped quickly to Chris's face, hugging him and rubbing his cheek with his before sitting on his hammer.

Kirby has (happily and excited) joined the team!

Forest Nature/Area

"Kir-by! Kir-by! Kir-by! Kir-by! Kir-by" The young Smashers cheered loudly and happily for Kirby, even Chris was cheering happily along with them as Kirby smiled happily and clapped his hands for accepting the decision that probably would bring many fun times to the Smashers.

The Smashers entered inside the portal, but just as the portal was going to close, a fast flying person entered inside in a rush to seek questions about something that was bothering him and the vortex disappeared.

...And if they were there just a little bit longer, they could have seen a battleship flying away inside a dark portal...

WORLD COMPLETED!

YOU GAINED 900 SMASH COINS!

Kirby's partnership level is filled!

Ness's partnership level is filled!

Lucas's partnership level is filled!

The Ice Climbers's partnership level is filled!

Pikachu's partnership level is filled!

Pichu's partnership level is filled!

Jigglypuff's partnership level is filled!

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!"

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"I-I'm sorry Master Hand! But Kirby wanted to go with us so badly that we didn't had any choice but to recruit him!" Chris said as Kirby looked around the place.

"YOU JUST BROKE THE RULE I WAS TRYING TO NOT BREAK! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW THAT KIRBY IS HERE?!?!?!?!" Master Hand asked yelling, furiously, angrily, irritated and frustrated.

"Er....we'll have a big party?"

"NO! OF COURSE NOT!"

"Then what?!" Pikachu asked angrily.

"...Well...I don't know..."

Everyone stared angrily at Master Hand.

"Seriously," Chris put his hammer down (nearly hitting Pichu) and crossed his arms. "There's no need to be angry about Kirby, I mean, just look at his face!" He held Kirby in his hands. "It's so sickly happy all the time that anyone can do his wishes!"

"Anyone that isn't you." Roy said.

"(Are you aware that you sounded a little bit...)" Lucario talked telepathically to Chris's mind.

"(I know, childish, but you know I act like this because of the excitement.)"

"Ahem."

Someone inside the room coughed a little bit and the Smashers looked around, the voice was deep but also creepy if you didn't knew who it was.

The World Traveler felt his spine trembling with fear because someone stood behind him, he was shorter than Chris, but he could take anyone any day if he wanted to, finally, Chris turned his back to find an unexpected guest that he didn't expected to come yet...

Then all the young Smashers backstepped into the others with their hearts about to exit their bodies in any minute and yelled scared.

"ME-ME-META KNIGHT?!" They said scared, in unison, seeing no one else than Meta Knight, with his mask, or his yellow eyes inspecting the room and the Smashers themselves, everything that Chris knew Meta Knight had was all with him, Galaxia returned to him, his cape behind his back, his purple boots sharper than usual and his right hand holding Galaxia.

"Chris, don't tell me you let Meta Knight go with us too!" Ness said glaring at Chris.

"D-don't look at me! I didn't see him entering with us if I remember correctly!" Chris defended himself.

"Humph." Meta Knight said simply and the young Smashers gasped at this. "To think Kirby has spent time with pathetic fighters like you."

A large group of toon red veins appeared on everybody's foreheads by Meta Knight's rude comment.

"Anybody felt like kick his face right now?" Falco suggested while he glared at Meta Knight.

"Hmm...Meta Knight..." Meta Knight turned to Master Hand. "Is there a reason of why are you here? I know there's a reason of your sudden visit to the mansion...am I right?"

Meta Knight nodded. "Yes, I do have a reason to come here."

Chris made a confused face. "You do? Then it's not your hatred towards the potatoes?"

Meta Knight just stared at Chris with some intrigue. "...As I was saying before, there is something to ask you about a problem I had a while ago..." He turned his back to them. "It is crucial to request your help for my trouble, however, I'm searching for help and nothing else, I don't have plans to stay and help you out with your own business and once you help me, I'm leaving for good."

"When you put that in that way, it sounds a little demanding." Marth said.

"Because, indeed, I'm demanding for answers right now." Meta Knight pointed his sword at Chris, and Lucario stepped in front of him to protect Chris while he glared at Meta Knight. "Tell me everything about the thiefs who stole the Halberd! My battleship for missions of high danger!"

"T-t-the Halberd?! Was stealed?!" Chris studdered scared by the tone of Meta Knight's voice, as a sudden silence spreaded through the room.

Preview of the next chapter

"Boring, boring, boring!" King Dedede said furiously. "When that little puffball is not around to be annoyed by one of my ingeniuos schemes, everything really sucks! First, that weird mirror-thingy appears in the sky, second, the pink marshmallow goes off to save us from imminent destruction," He put his right hand on his right cheek as he put his right arm above a table. "Man, if there was some way to make the life of Kirby impossible and miserable, I'd do it without complains!"

"Then you will do it?"

"What the-who's dat?!"

"Therefore, I'll ask you to leave right now or else you shall suffer the consequences!" Meta Knight said with a scary tone.

"And what is a tiny masked idiot like you going to do?" Wolf asked smirking and chuckling.

"(It's time to call Galaxia to return to me, sorry Kirby, but this needs desperate actions.)" Meta Knight snapped his fingers and from the window, Galaxia came from the Mirror World and landed in Meta Knight's hand. "En garde!"

"Finally...it's over..." Meta Knight said panting and he turned his back, before a big hammer hit his mask with a strong force, pushing him out of the bridge and out from the ship.

"Hehehehehe! Who thought it was going to be easy to steal Meta Knight's ship?" King Dedede laughed before grabbing the steering wheel of the ship while more Primids appeared behind him. "Hehehehehehe!"

"Mewtwo?" Chris asked as he entered Mewtwo's room, finding the psychic Pok?mon floating above a pedestal.

"Yes? What is your motive of your visit?" Mewtwo asked.

"I wanted to say thanks for saving my life when...you know..."

"Next time: How the Halberd was stolen." Meta Knight said.

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Fox, Falco, Ness, Marth, Lucas, Kirby

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 61: How the Halberd was stolen

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"...Wait...the Halberd was stolen?" Master Hand asked, breaking the silence.

"Correct, ever since you people, friends of Kirby, came to Dreamland, those foul creatures began to invade the Mirror World and took the time to invade my ship." Meta Knight said.

Chris slowly walked in front of Lucario. "M-Meta Knight...we're not the cause of this trouble..."

"You say that like if it was a common thing, I can tell by the look of your face that you know something about them," He turned to the others. "Including you all, without exceptions."

"Meta Knight," Kirby began. "That means you're going to help us to fight them right?"

"I already said no, until the time I get my ship back, I'll stay here for the time being."

"(This can't be happening, the events that happened during the fight against Tabuu are repeating all by themselves...or...it's just a coincidence?... Hmm... I wonder...)" Master Hand thought to himself. "Meta Knight, can you tell us how did your ship was stolen again?"

Meta Knight nodded, sheating his sword. "Everything happened like this when I left Kirby to fight Dark Mind while I returned to Dreamland..."

Flashback

Before Meta Knight's story...

Dreamland
King Dedede Castle

We see King Dedede's castle above a high cliff close to the ocean, the camera goes through the long halls, going further and further inside as we see many Waddle Dees with spears and Waddle Doos walking along to inspect all corners that they saw along the way, but our attention goes inside 2 big golden double doors, where a big penguin in king's clothes was utterly bored for not finding something to get distracted with. That king's name was King Dedede.

"Boring, boring, boring!" King Dedede said furiously. "When that little puffball is not around to be annoyed by one of my ingeniuos schemes, everything really sucks! First, that weird mirror-thingy appears in the sky, second, the pink marshmallow goes off to save us from imminent destruction," He put his right hand on his right cheek as he put his right arm above a table. "Man, if there was some way to make the life of Kirby impossible and miserable, I'd do it without complains!"

"Then you will do it?"

"What the-who's dat?!"

His pupils shrunk so fast and looked around his chamber, to find the intruder who spoke to him.

"Okay pal, show your big face to smack it with mah hammer!" King Dedede said smirking and spinning his hammer.

"Very well." The voice said as a huge void of nothingness engulfs the chamber and Dedede looked below him, stepping above nothing and wails his arms around in terror, grabbing his hammer with force to guard himself from any surprise attack (that he would rather run before fighting it).

"H-hey! M-my castle is gone! Who dah hell are ya?!" King Dedede asked trying to sound scary, but his voice was scared.

"So, we finally meet, King Dedede..." The king looked above him to find Tabuu, glancing at him as the penguin began to tremble with fear.

"G-g-g-g-g-ghost!"

"Silence you fool, I am not here to harm you...yet..."

Dedede hid his face inside his robe by this comment. "T-t-t-tell me you're lying..."

"Maybe...maybe not..."

"W-w-what's your business to interrupt mah privacy?! Can't ya see I'm busy right now?!"

"I am merely a friend of yours."

"...Y-y-yeah...sure...that explains a lot..."

"Do not fear me,"
Tabuu said. "I heard you want to make Kirby's life a hell, am I right?"

Dedede revealed his face to Tabuu. "H-huh? Do ya know that Kirby dingo-dingy then?!"

Tabuu nodded with a chuckle. "Indeed, my sources tells me that you always make Kirby's life a hell just for fun, you enjoy your time crushing, torturing, laughing and watch him cry on the ground while you laugh at him."

"N-now we're almost talkin' the same way..."

"Again, indeed, you are one of those persons who likes to see the pain of others, what are you going to do if I propose to you a deal?"

"A-a-a deal? What's ya talkin' about?"

"Here is my deal, I let you do anything you want to do with Kirby if you do me 3 favors."

"A-a-a-and those 3 favors are?"

"Simple,"
Tabuu snapped his fingers and showed the group of Smashers. "The first favor is to take all of them out," He pointed at Chris and Kirby. "Especially this pest and your enemy."

"H-hey...who are those guys?"

"This group is a special group of fighters that lives all together inside a mansion, their leader is Master Hand, the hand of creation that is against me and my organization to take over all the worlds, Kirby is also one of those fighters or "Smashers" as Master Hand says, however, not long ago a new threat joined their ranks, and is this human from the real world."

"Dah puffball is a fighter?! Now that's a laugh! But why do ya think that kid from the real-thingy world is a threat?"

"Since that kid joined them, every plan that I had before were foiled by him, it is rather ridiculous to lose to such inferior being as I."

"...Bah! Pure blasphemy!"

"Of course it is, the next favor is to steal a ship."

"Why bother for a ship? I have mah ships with m-"

"Not an ordinary ship you idiot. I am talking about the Halberd."

"...THE HALBERD?! Are ya crazy?! That ship belongs to the most ruthless, sinister swordsman, Meta Knight! One of Kirby's rivals!"

"Did not you once joined forces with Meta Knight at some point to take Kirby out of your way?"

"Dat was a long time ago you freaky-virtual old geezer!"
King Dedede was instantly electrocuted. "Oww..."

"That was one of my powers, do not make me angry OR ELSE."

Dedede slowly got up with more smoke coming from all around him. "I'm not blind...but why do ya need his ship?"

"Once you do the third favor, I will tell you all the details."

Dedede looked around scared for not being electrocuted "randomly" as he thought. "A-a-and that is?"

"The most easiest favor, join me."

"Join you?! Ya mean I'm goin' to be ordered by a old-I mean, a floatin' person that tells his minions what to do for his own pleasure?! What dah ya think this is? Some kinda adventure where ya ask anyone to help ya out?!"

"If you do not like my deal, then I will leave you alone and..."

"W-w-wait!"
King Dedede stopped Tabuu when the threat of the Smashers was floating away, as a small grin grew on his face. "I'll...I mean...I have nothin' else to do so your deal isn't so bad at all...but I have a question, how do ya think I'm goin' to beat all those guys by myself?! I'll get mah butt handed down with just 2 of 'em!"

"I have everything planned, my organization is slowly growing by seconds, minutes, hours and days depending of the situations, you will be helped by more members, do not worry about such small details, I will swear you get your reward as soon as possible..."

"(Okay, random old-geezer appears outta nowhere askin' me to torture Kirby every time I want to do it in exchange to help him out, think Dedede, the deal is temptin', yet a little or too dangerous at the same time...who cares?!) Alright whatever your name is!"

"Tabuu."

"Okie-dokie Tabuu, old pal, I'll join you to get mah reward as we promised!"
King Dedede said with a smirk.

Tabuu smirked before laughing evily. "Then it is a deal, welcome to my organization and let us take anyone out of our path to gain control of all the worlds!"

"Yeah, right!... Wait! But I don't know where's Meta Knight's ship!"

"Thanks to the Ancient Minister, we found the secret location of the Halberd, at this time, there is a group of monsters outside your castle to show you the way to the Halberd, do not fear them, because they will obey you orders as you want to."

"...Well...can ya please return me to my throne room?"

"Why not."
Tabuu snapped his fingers and King Dedede found himself floating above his throne room without the Subspace covering it anymore, falling on his back and rubbing his butt before getting up.

"Geez...what did I get myself into...but mah reward is Kirby! Hehehehe!"

King Dedede laughed to himself as he walked through the corridors where the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos saluted to him, crossing the gate to outside the castle and finding Primids in a formation, the Primids leaded King Dedede through a hidden path where he looked above to find the red sky with the red ocean, the king glanced above him where the Mirror World was and saw 12 small spots from the clouds looking at his direction, but Dedede smirked before continuing further inside the hidden cave the Primids told him to follow.

20 minutes later...

Back with Meta Knight's story...

Mirror World
Entrance

"After Kirby and his friends were swallowed into the portal, I quickly ran away from the Mirror World and descended using my wings to where the Halberd was hidding from any trespasser." Meta Knight narrated as we see him descending at high speed to the area where the sky was red.

"But how did you know that your ship was going to be stolen?" Marth asked outside the flashback.

"Simple, after Kirby managed to get the last shard of the mirror, he got inside and I got outside at the same time in my weak state to search for something to heal me and fast, but as soon as I looked around my surroundings, I saw the hangar where the Halberd was hiding, slowly opening up, but of course, I decided to find out who was trying to take my ship later to help Kirby instead to defeat that version of myself using my sword, Galaxia, and thus giving Galaxia to Kirby to defeat Dark Mind."

"Darn it, I need to fly faster and retrieve my ship once it launches!" The Meta Knight from the flashback said as he landed 2 more minutes later where the secret entrance of the Halberd was. "That evil air...is coming inside my facility..." He looked at the Mirror World. "...No...Kirby needs to use my sword a little longer...this is going to be hard..." He said as he entered inside his hidden facility.

Meta Knight's facility

Meta Knight's Revenge

GET
READY!

With the lack of his sword Galaxia, Meta Knight was instantly defenseless and decided to sneak to his hangar and take over the steering wheel to command his ship to take all the intruders out, unfortunately, his battleship was not only far away from his current position, but the facility that he was currently in was half the long the Halberd is.

"Ugh, why didn't I decided to take other lessons to attack?" Meta Knight complained to himself by wispering and hiding behind some boxes from 5 Shaydas who came floating, he secured his path and ran by flying from evade visual contact.

"It wasn't easy to sneak through my own dungeon, fortunately, judging their movements was enough to let me go through." Meta Knight narrated.

"!!" Meta Knight quickly leaned to the wall before turning a corner where 5 Feyeshes were floating to act as security cameras, the knight looked around to find something to help him to distract the monsters, finding a rock below his right boot, he threw the rock in another hall and the Feyeshes followed the sound and went away, letting Meta Knight to run deeper inside.

"My eyes didn't deceived me, my own facility was plagued by different kinds of monsters that were trying to prevent anyone to reach the Halberd to retrieve it. But nevertheless, I made my way."

"Of all the enemies I made, why are these monsters invading my place?" Meta Knight muttered to himself as he ran through the endless halls to the hangar.

"I never understood why those beasts wanted my ship, until I made it to the hangar."

Hangar

Meta Knight found the hangar, full of Subspace monsters as he expected, taking out many objects that Meta Knight kept inside the battleship for future purposes that he himself concealed from anyone else, but his eyes were being concentrated in the Control Room, where probably one of the leaders of the monsters is currently.

He glanced over a group of Bytans that were carrying purple capes above their round bodies, the freaky enemies entered inside the ship with 6 Big Primids looking down their necks to inspect them, the knight got an idea and took out a Bytan that was going inside the line, silently, he covered his mask with his own cape and got into the line, walking slowly to trick the Big Primids into believing that he was a Bytan, he thought that the bigger they are, the dumber they will be.

And of course, he thought correctly and entered inside his own ship to recover it, and breaking out of the line to sneak.

"Along the way, I saw all the corridors being infested by them, taking out all my items to empty completely my ship to later fill it with something else, it was very irritating to see the battleship turning into a big nest for monsters. But I didn't stayed with arms crossed and continued through."

Later, Meta Knight found other creatures that weren't monsters, but instead of monsters, they were robots with a base, a skinny body with 2 arms of grey colors and a head with 2 black eyes like binoculars, many types of robots were transporting heavier items than the Primids, what more else, Meta Knight found something written on a robot that was malfuctioning, it readed:

Family Computer Robot

"...I shuddered and shook the thought of something written on those robots out of my mind, thinking a weird machine with something like...that written on its base was embarrassing if the Halberd was the current subject..."

Meta Knight had many obstacles in his way to the Control Room, first, he had to make sure to not create any sound by his boots, second, he had to take the long road because the short road was infested or plagued by Gamygas, Primids walked fom anywhere like soldiers waiting to get an order to do something, the knight sneaked through the different problems, such as evade visual contact with 3 Roturrets that were acting like security cameras like the Feyeshes, a Fire Primid almost catch sight of his cape but it remembered that the Bytans were in charge to keep them safe and thought that Meta Knight was a Bytan.

Control Room

"Fortunately, I was able to reach the Control Room of my ship where all the operations are ordered from there, but also, I came across an evil entity with his back turned to see me, and of top of that, I could sense a smirk growing in his face, that person was a wolf with a look of a criminal."

"That wolf was Wolf?" Popo asked outside the flashback.

"Just how many times will he try stop us?" Falco asked.

"Until the day he defeats Fox...maybe..." Chris said as Fox looked away a little upset about Wolf.

"Wait, I thought he gave up to try to find the Halberd!" Pikachu said.

"Wolf is not that stupid, he will try to finish his objective even if you see him defeated, why do you think we're always trying to beat him when he always comes back to fight us?" Falco asked.

"So I was right after all, this has somehing to do with you." Meta Knight said as he continued to narrate his story.

"Who are you and why are you doing with the Halberd?" Meta Knight asked with irritation in his voice.

"Well, well..." Wolf turned his back to see Meta Knight and crossed his arms. "The owner of the ship finally appears."

"I asked you a question, who are you?"

Wolf chuckled. "My name is Wolf O'Donnell, I'm one of members of the Subspace Army."

"Subspace Army? And why my ship is currently being filled with those worthless monsters?"

"Isn't obvious you idiot? We're going to take this from you to make our plans easier."

"Without my permission?!"

Wolf rolled his eyes. "Like if you were going to lend us your ship if we asked to."

"Don't try my patience and leave the Halberd at once, this is an order!"

"I'm not going to listen to your demands, nobody tells me what to do except for Tabuu."

"As a warrior and user of the legendary sword Galaxia, I ask you to leave with your monsters peacefully and away from my facility without unnecessary fights brewing up all over the place!"

"(I've had enough of this guy already...)"

"Therefore, I'll ask you to leave right now or else you shall suffer the consequences!" Meta Knight said with a scary tone.

"And what is a tiny masked idiot like you going to do?" Wolf asked smirking and chuckling.

"(It's time to call Galaxia to return to me, sorry Kirby, but this needs desperate actions.)" Meta Knight snapped his fingers and from the window, Galaxia came from the Mirror World and landed in Meta Knight's hand. "En garde!"

"Try it, I dare you!" Wolf taunted as he ran towards Meta Knight, beginning a battle between the 2.

Triforce_Luigi

Hey, this is the scene in SSE that they left out! Yay.

DededeCloneChris

"And so, we started a fight between the 2, he had a horrible style of battle because I was taunting him a lot of times, I always let the rage rise up from enemies like him to blind them completely to make everything easier for me."

Meta Knight was grabbed by 2 Big Primids and Wolf started to prepare the ship to take off, all the monsters outside the Halberd were now getting inside the ship as the ship began to rise up from the hangar and out from the facility.

"But then, I was the one enraged after I saw my ship taking off from my facility. Causing my concentration to go down."

The warrior used Mach Tornado to defeat both Big Primids as he charged at Wolf, but the grey vulpine stepped out of the way and slashed his right claw in Meta Knight's mask.

"Then he did the unthinkable, pull my mask away from my face."

"He did?" Kirby asked outside the flashback and Meta Knight nodded. "Then he saw your face?"

"Fortunately, no, I kicked his nose-" Falco chuckled at this. "-to make him to sneeze while I went for my mask that he threw away before he could see my face, then I returned to fight him back, he told me how pathetic my sword was when he blocked my attack with the iron boot of his left foot."

"It's incredible that a legendary sword can't even get pass my foot, you're pathetic." Wolf taunted smirking.

"As you are more then."

"Using one of my new moves that I call Dimensional Cape, it makes me to vanish quickly from the sight of my enemy and appear in a short distance away or behind him."

"And the latter happened, right?" Master Hand asked.

"Indeed, he was left surprised before I began to thrust my sword several times in his back before pinning him down at the floor, then I questioned him again."

"Now, leave my ship peacefully with your monsters and I'll promise I won't harm you in any way possible." Meta Knight demanded while he was above Wolf's back.

"Maybe..." Wolf said. "...Maybe NOT!"

"UGH!"

"He made a cheap trick to me, incidentaly, while I questioned him, he slid his hand to reach a gun with a knife below the shooter and cut my right arm."

"Meta Knight, are you alright?" Kirby asked.

"Yes, the wound he made me healed by itself an hour ago. After I noticed, there was an odd sound coming from the hall leading to the room where we were, but I left that thought before hearing a growl as I was pulled to the air by him, using a first kick that sent me above as he turned upside-down to deal another kick, obviously, I sensed his ego when I saw his arms crossed when he was upside-down, before he went rocketing towards me to push me down in the floor, with his iron boot above my back, increasing the pain."

Wolf chuckled evily as he crossed his arms, proudly. "Don't tell me that was all talk just to distract me, I'm not that pathetic."

"In reality, you're pathetic."

Wolf glared at Meta Knight, increasing the force of his leg to hurt Meta Knight. "What did you say?"

"In reality...you're pathetic...are you deaf?"

"Then, I was still hearing that sound of someone, he or she was hiding behind the door to the Control Room, but in my current situation, I decided to take care of him first."

"I'll teach you to-" Wolf noticed that where he pinned Meta Knight down, the warrior was typing on a secret control panel, when Wolf looked outside the window, a big mechanical claw destroyed the glass to enter and grabbed him, pulling Wolf above Meta Knight who slowly got up panting heavily. "You piece of sh-"

"Good...bye..." Meta Knight said panting, ordering the claw to throw Wolf away from the ship and into the ocean.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!" Wolf yelled at the top of his lungs as he splashed inside the water, before getting out and seeing the ship flying away to the red sky, as he sneezed again.

Music stops

"Then, the only thing that was left was to turn the ship to the hangar and take out the monsters from my facility and the Halberd. But if you recall, the sound from before was getting louder and louder behind me, unfortunately, I was panting heavily, preventing me from hear the sound."

"Finally...it's over..." Meta Knight said panting and he turned his back, before a big hammer hit his mask with a strong force, pushing him out of the bridge and out from the ship.

"Hehehehehe! Who thought it was going to be easy to steal Meta Knight's ship?" King Dedede laughed before grabbing the steering wheel of the ship while more Primids appeared behind him. "Hehehehehehe!"

"Of all the enemies, monsters, abnormalities, rivals, arch-rivals and troubles, King Dedede had to be the last person in my mind to actually hit me when I was low of energy." Meta Knight narrated, irritated.

"There's no doubt he joined them too!" Master Hand said.

"After that embarrassing defeat, the ship began to accelerate, preventing my progress to land because not only that happened, but the monsters took control of the Halberd and ordered it to fire all cannons to me, of course, there was no choice left but to fly away back to Dreamland to heal a little and recover my energy. And I saw the sky as always, peaceful, Kirby was able to defeat Dark Mind after all."

Dreamland

"My ship was stolen from me...that strange Subspace Army organization appeared out of nowhere...and I don't have any clue to follow them..." Meta Knight said as he landed near some trees. "...Huh?"

"And then, I've found you by pure coincidence, overhearing your talk with Kirby."

"And...what are you going to do now?" Kirby asked.

Chris rubbed his chin. "According to my DS, the Subspace Army is retreating from Dreamland, I think it's time for us to go now too."

"(Did he said Subspace Army? Are they on their trails too?)" Meta Knight thought as he continued to hear the young group of Smashers.

"Something doesn't feels right though..." Pikachu said, getting in a thinking position.

"What do you mean?" Popo asked.

"Doesn't looks weird in this way? A final boss waiting for us without a Subspace Bomb under his care? Since when they do that?" Ness asked to himself and the others.

"For this time, right?" Jigglypuff asked.

"I think so..." Chris said. "But still, something very bad is going to happen later...I have that sudden feeling..."

"W-what kind of feeling?" Lucas asked scared.

"They're making themselves stronger to wipe us out...probably..."

Popo threw his hands above his head. "Okay okay, I get it, but let's discuss this with Master Hand and the rest of the team to get to a point, okay?"

"Okay." They said in unison, nodding as Chris opened the portal to the Smash Mansion.

"Just by hearing that talk, I managed to get a clue to get my ship back, I've realized that you were in this matter too." Meta Knight narrated as his flashback self looked at Kirby crying with tears as Chris smiles and his tears disappears and jump to his hammer as the others cheered Kirby. "And of course, that strange portal that the kid-" Chris's right eye twitched at this. "-made was strange in some way, but when I saw all of you entering inside, I flew quickly inside before it could vanish to follow you. I felt the Halberd slowly flying away from Dreamland as I got here."

End of flashback

End of Meta Knight's story

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"And that's the end of my story." Meta Knight said.

"I'm sorry for hearing that your ship was stolen because of us...I'm sorry Meta Knight. (Now I need to hear that apologize from calling me "kid")" Chris said innocently, but thought evily, and creepy.

"Of course, that fault will not be forgiven."

"...What?"

"Until all of you help me to recover my ship, I will not pardon your fault for getting in Kirby's way."

Everyone glared at Meta Knight by this comment.

"Getting in Kirby's way? What the heck are you talking about?! He was in trouble when they invaded your world!" Falco protested.

"You fool."

"What was that?"

"That could be the test to make Kirby a stronger fighter if it weren't for you to help him."

"Now now Meta Knight..." Master Hand said calmly. "No need to be rude with everyone els-"

"And you, if you're the leader of the group, then you should be ashamed for sending them to help Kirby, only a minuscule brain like yours can have those kind of dumb ideas." Meta Knight said blankly.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" Master Hand's glove was now red and Chris, Lucario, Kirby, Ness, Roy and Pit tried to get him away from murdering Meta Knight.

"...Humph..." Meta Knight said simply as he walked away, stopping in front of Falco who was mad off at Meta Knight's talk. "Hand."

"YES?!" Master Hand asked angrily, still with the mentioned characters trying to hold him off.

"Kirby told me that this mansion has many rooms, I remembered that he also told me a long time ago that you were building my own room here if I wanted to join, where is my room?"

"SECOND FLOOR, RIGHT NEXT TO KIRBY'S ROOM, CROSSING THE GREAT DEKU TREE REPLICA!"

"Thank you," He looked up to see Falco glaring at him with crossed arms. "Out of the way."

"No, I still have something to discuss with yo-"

PUNCH!

"OWW!!!"

Apparently, Meta Knight had the bravery to hit Falco...where it hurts so much...

"A word of advice," Meta Knight began. "The black part of his pants is his weak point," He looked at Fox. "And so does him." And with that, he walked away to his room.

"You...little...piece of..." Falco managed to say, twitching in pain. As Lucas backed away from him.

"LET ME GO!" The red Master Hand said angrily.

"NO WAY!" Chris, Ness and Pit said in unison, but the PK user and Roy gave up and jumped away from the hand.

"I need to go to my room as well..." Ness said before Roy stopped him. "Yes Roy?"

"So Ness..." Roy began with a small grin on his face. "About that little and secret group..."

"..." Ness's face turned to a bright red.

Outside

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF!!!" Ness's voice boomed from inside the mansion with rage, fury and irritation.

Mewtwo's Room

After this event passed, Chris decided to go with Mewtwo, ever since he returned from Hyrule and saving his life once, the World Traveler grew little worried about the Psychic Pok?mon's sake. Although Chris was more preocupied about the partnership level with him and Mewtwo, since his level was the lowest of all the others Smashers.

"Mewtwo?" Chris asked as he entered Mewtwo's room, finding the psychic Pok?mon floating above a pedestal.

"Yes? What is your motive of your visit?" Mewtwo asked.

"I wanted to say thanks for saving my life when...you know..."

Mewtwo closed his eyes. "I see, I've already readed your mind with the response you want to say to me."

"Oh...well...that was...fine I guess...so Mewtwo, are you alright to go with us to save another world?"

"My energy has recovered just now, but I'll go if the status of the next world lets me to do it."

"Mewtwo, did you somehow knew who came to join us?"

Mewtwo nodded. "Kirby, I know, and the solitary Meta Knight, I knew it because I used my mind to see from my room about his narration of how his ship was stolen from him."

"You have some incredible abilities with you."

"But I curse them at the same time."

Chris made a confused face. "Huh? Why?"

Mewtwo got down, floated and looked outside the window. "I was created by Mew's DNA in Cinnabar Island's lab to be the strongest Pok?mon of all, but the burden of carrying out my psychic powers are a pain in reality."

"But that power is devastating and helpful! You should be happy for having that ability!"

"I should...yes...but it wasn't easy to control it at first. When I was born, everything around me either floated or went flying to different directions, my abilities at that time were poor and I almost destroyed the lab, then, the scientists managed to put all kinds of machinery that inflected pain on me from restraining the crazy psychic power that went out of control, but in doing so, they weakened me in a painful action."

"Wow..." Chris looked away. "That sounds painful..."

Mewtwo turned to him. "After that, they kept me for years and years to let me to control my own power, I grew up inside the capsules, without nothing else to do but look around the lab, papers, talks, laughs, machines constantly making sounds, I was bored to death..."

"What happened after that?"

"The scientists goals were to use me to cause destruction and pain to conquer the world, use me?! For their own deeds?! What was that all about?! I'm not a thing! I'm a living Pok?mon that wants to have a peaceful life without causing destruction!"

Chris noticed that Mewtwo was glowing. "O-okay Mewtwo...y-you can calm down now..."

"CALM DOWN?!" He yelled as he flung a chair at Chris, but he ducked to evade it, with terror. "They were trying to use me! I'm don't want to be someone's toy! That enrages me and makes me to want to kill someone to ease my deep pain!"

"M-M-Mewtwo! P-p-please! Get a hold of yourself, you're trying to kill me just to ease your pain? W-what is that going to bring to you?"

Mewtwo blinked in shock and he stopped glowing and panted heavily. "I'm sorry, just remembering that horrible event...you know already..."

Chris slowly got up, shaking. "I-i-it's okay...everything is fine now...but how did you join them?"

"One day, Master Hand came when I was hiding at the top of the tallest mountains of Kanto, he asked me if I wanted to live in a place where more persons fights and lives together, just for fun, I've realized that there was nowhere else to go..."

"Then you joined."

Mewtwo nodded. "That's right, ever since I came here, everypne treated me as a friend, I met Pikachu, Pichu and Jigglypuff, more Pok?mon that didn't had a past like me, I was distant, but I was able to live here, I was happy but didn't showed that emotion to anyone else..."

"And you're showing it just now."

"What?"

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just imagining things...so, are you ready to go?"

Mewtwo nodded again. "Yes...thank you for hearing my story."

"It was a little educational, I like to learn anyway." Chris could have sworn that Mewtwo chuckled a little bit. "Was that a-"

"Let's go." Mewtwo said simply, floating away to the Command Room with Chris following him.

Preview of the next arc

"Amy, be more careful with our only clue."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Amy apologized.

"The Halberd is getting away!" Chris said.

"Wait! You're going to the same direction we're going, let us go with you!" Amy said.

"For what?"

"Because Sonic headed to that direction too." Amy said with hearts appearing behind her.

"Are you an idiot or something?" Roy asked annoyed.

"Hey, watch your mouth pal, I'm the leader of my own agency!" Vector said proudly.

"Marth, can you tell me how did we ended up with this jerk again?" He wispered to Marth and Pit.

"C'mon! You're too slow!" Sonic said tapping his foot at the end of Grand Metropolis with Tails and Knuckles.

"Wait...wait...a minute...please..." Falco asked panting heavily. "Our speed member doesn't runs as fast as you..."

"What was that supposed to mean?" Fox asked annoyed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 62: A not so friendly Meta Knight

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"Hehehehe!" King Dedede laughed at Wolf. "You couldn't accomplish a tiny mission but I did! Hehehe!"

"Grr!"
Was Wolf's reply.

"Enough." Tabuu said. "Get used to him, because I'll send him with you from now on."

"And more ways to kill him in the process too."
Wolf smirked and Dedede's laugh faded as a scared look on his face appeared. "But I wonder how does the penguin's meat tastes too..."

"YIKES!"
Dedede ducked covering his head in terror.

"I have said enough you two!" Tabuu said angrily. "Since this is the first time one our plans succeeds, we are going to prepare to launch a full invasion to the next world using the Halberd as our moving base of operations, the Ancient Minister already added all the "sources" of the Shadow Bugs to control the ship, as well as the guards to prevent anyone from entering."

"And did you asked around for more members?"
Wolf asked.

"Indeed, right now as we speak, Ganondorf is trying to kill Link, Zelda and Midna, but I can see the weakness he has and after Link and him fights on their last battle, I will rescue him from the last blow and he WILL join us or else." Tabuu explained.

"Any word of the traumatized old kid?"

Tabuu frowned at this. "The idiot lost himself in the Subspace, but it is going to be easy to find him, although I do not think he has recovered from that event yet."

"I see, and what world is the next one?"

"The traitor's world." Tabuu snapped his fingers showing a familiar blue hedgehog with a smirk on his face.

"The blue egocentrical idiot..." Wolf said frowning.

Dedede got up angrily. "Hey! I'm not egocentrical you furry!"

"Who was talking about you? You idiot?"

"SILENCE!"
Tabuu yelled angrily. "NOW, ABOARD THE HALBERD AND BE PREPARED TO TAKE OVER SONIC'S WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Wolf rolled his eyes. "Roger..." He said leaving to aboard the Halberd, dragging King Dedede with his right claw on the king's robe's collar.

Tabuu looked away. "Minions are so useless these days..."

Smash Mansion
Meta Knight's Room

When Chris and Mewtwo were in the half to their way to the Command Room, Chris went to Meta Knight's Room remembering crossing the Great Deku Tree replica (that was very well made in Chris's opinion) and found the knight inspecting his own room.

"Meta Knight?" Chris called from the door.

"It's you." Meta Knight said, turning to Chris as he closed a drawer.

"Are you alright to be with us? I mean, after you told that...rude...explanation about the Halberd..."

"Humph, fate decided to let us meet in this situation, but I'm not planning to make friendships with any of you."

Chris looked away. "But I could try..."

"Don't do it."

"Why? Isn't Kirby a fri-"

"Finish that sentence and-"

"I know, I'm dead." He said that just to make Meta Knight chuckle, but it didn't worked. "Oh, that's right, I should tell you about the rules to let you go with me an-"

"I already readed that on this manual." Meta Knight said as he took out a manual from the drawer he just closed, the manual's label said: "Rules to travel for dummies."

"...Er..."Rules to travel for dummies"?"

Meta Knight looked at the manual. "Wait, this isn't the one I readed...here." He put the fake manual inside and took the real one. "It says that only me and Kirby are allowed to go to any world as you."

"...You and Kirby can go to ANY world if you want? There are no restrictions for that?"

"No, apparently, since Kirby and me are a strange race as the manual says, it allows us to go to any world without restrictions."

"(Great, the cold warrior that is SMALLER than me but can take me out in a matter of seconds can keep tabs on me whenever he wants...but at least Kirby can go too...) Honestly, I think that's a little unfair for everyone else."

"I, too, think it's a little unfair..."

"Really?"

"But on the other hand, it's fair, it will let me to follow the Halberd and take it back. I don't care what the others think."

"Meta Knight...you're so cold..." Chris muttered to himself.

"I heard you muttering something."

Chris shook his head. "N-no, I wasn't mutterin-"

"If you think I'm cold, then think that way, it doesn't matters to me what the others sees in me."

"Okay, what's your problem you little knight? We're friendly and we're trying to help you in recovering your ship as soon as possible! When are you going to accept our trust in you?"

"When I leave, and I don't have any problem at all."

"Then what is it?"

Meta Knight walked to his side to the Command Room. "I don't like people like you or them, that's all." And he left as the sound of his boots made a silent echo.

"...Dr. Kawashima..." Chris took out his DS.

"Yes?" Dr. Kawashima asked.

"Can you show me the partnership level with Meta Knight?"

"Of course...here is it..."

Meta Knight: 0

"He...hates me..." Chris muttered.

"I'm afraid so, his partnership level is even worse than Mewtwo's!"

"This is going to be hard to get him to get along with me or them..."

"Aw, don't worry about that, I'm sure someday he will stay here!"

"And that day will be..."

"...Possible never..."

"Thank you, that really helps a lot." Chris replied sarcastically.

"...And...what do we do now?"

"Um-"

"WARNING! WARNING! SUBSPACE ARMY IS CURRENTLY INVADING A WORLD IN A BIG SCALE, REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE COMMAND ROOM AT ONCE!" The speaker yelled robotically as red lights covered every single corner of the mansion.

"Oh no, they're probably using the Halberd already!" Dr. Kawashima said shocked.

"I-I need to go!" Chris said running away from Meta Knight's Room.

Hallway

Ness bumped into Chris. "Oh, sorry about that." Ness said.

"Ness, aren't you going with us this time?" Chris asked.

"Nah, I need to rest, I think I saw Lucas heading to the attic."

"Shouldn't you follow him?"

"I'm not his mom!"

"Oops...sorry..."

And that little moment ended, awkward, wasn't it?

Command Room

"What's the problem now?" Chris asked as he stopped running.

"The Subspace Army are using the Halberd!" Master Hand said as the image of the next world was shown on the screen.

Sonic Heroes
Current Status: Various
Race: ?
Number of protagonists: 12
Level of danger: High
Members allowed to dispatch: 12
Highly recommended abilities: Teamwork skills

"But the level of danger is high, why can't all of us go?" Pit asked.

"I think I know the answer for that question..." Chris said. "I remember that this world is from Sonic, obviously by the title, but also, there are four teams that have almost the same objective and met at the end of each one's story."

"Four teams? For what?" Roy asked.

"Well...each one has 3 members that helps along the way, not only that, every member has an especialty like great speed, fly abilities and power, I'm not sure if we're going to the same place but..." He pointed the Wiimote at the game's case but instead of 1 portal, 4 portals appeared at the same time, one besides the other. "4 portals? Then does that mean we're going to be separated?"

"It seems that way." Master Hand said.

"...I...suppose 3 persons needs to enter a portal for it to disappear..." He looked at them. "Actually, I'm not completely sure if we need to make those teams now...okay, Lucario, try to enter one portal."

"Roger." Lucario said, but as soon he touched the portal, he was instantly electrocuted. "Ugh!"

"Lucario! Are you okay?"

"Yes...it was just a little pain..." Lucario said and Falco looked away embarrassed for being toasted the last time.

"Then it's true...but now, let's do this this way, Marth, Pit, please enter the portal at the same time with Lucario, but don't cross to the other side, just touch it with your hands to see the results."

"O-okay..." Pit said as he and Marth stood next to Lucario, the 3 Smashers touched the same portal and their hands went through without problems. "Nothing happened, what a relief."

"Well, I get it now, you 3 are creating a team with speed, fly and power abilities, just as I thought." Chris said. "So then, we have to make 4 teams with members that have speed, fly and power abilities combined. If there is anyone that thinks he or she is fast, please raise your hand."

Marth, Fox, Falco and Pikachu raised their hands to the air.

"Okay, now members who think they have the ability to fly."

Pit, Kirby and Meta Knight raised their hands.

"Wait, we're missing one flight member...and...well..."

"Hey, why are you looking at me?" Falco asked.

"Hmm...well...honestly, I think you should be with the flight members instead of the speed members..."

"And why is that?"

"You're a bird, birds should know how to fly, don't they?"

Falco looked away embarrassed again. "Umm...yes...we should..."

Chris narrowed his eyes. "Falco...don't tell me you..."

Instantly, Falco raised his hand to change from speed members to flight members. "Done!" He said sweating a little.

"..." Chris sweatdropped. "...That fixes it but now we're missing a speed member...where is Jigglypuff by the way?"

"She and the Ice Climbers went to rest as Ness, Lucas and Pichu did." Master Hand pointed out.

"You were going to accept her as a speed member?" Roy asked and Chris nodded slowly. "She's not fast in the ground, just to let you know."

"Oops, I forgot about that...then who?"

"You." Lucario said.

"M-me?!"

"Yes, maybe there is a job in the shop for you to increase your speed."

Chris walked to Crazy Hand's shop, seeing the list again.

Smash Coins in hand: 2700

Psychic User - 900 Smash Coins

Racer - 800 Smash Coins

Chozo Arts - 750 Smash Coins

"Wait, the racer job..." Chris handed 800 Smash Coins to Crazy Hand and he instantly glowed, his previous clothes were replaced by blue goggles, a blue shirt with the 07 numbers on the front and the back while his short sleeves had a checkered design, he was now wearing black pants with 2 golden shoes with an image of a falcon on the front on each shoe, a red bandana was wrapped around his neck, there were also white gloves on his hands. "...Hey...the 07 numbers are so familiar...."

"That's because it's Captain Falcon's machine's number." Marth said.

"Then...does that mean I can use the Falcon Punch?"

"Probably!" Crazy Hand said, as he saw Chris running a little around the room.

"Well...I don't feel much faster than before, but it helps."

"(He's sounding like when he does his homework back at home.)" Lucario thought.

"Well, I'm officialy the fourth speed member, moving on, please raise your hand if you have the power ability." Chris said.

Roy, Lucario, Mewtwo and Lucas...wait...raised their hands.

"Lucas? What are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"I thought it would be good to go...also, the attic was very scary too..." Lucas said studdering a little.

"Can you at least do something to show us your power ability?"

"Like this?" Lucas asked as he gathered his PK power and releasing it with a big force towards the wall, destroying it.

"Wh-whoa!" Pikachu said surprised.

"Yes, who is going to pay for that wall?" Master Hand asked annoyed, looking at Chris.

"You! Just snap your fingers!" Chris said angrily.

"(Rats! I almost got the money!)" Master Hand as he snapped his fingers and the wall was instantly repaired.

"Now that that's done, please form your teams." Chris said calmly and they quickly made the teams. "Wait, I want Meta Knight and Mewtwo to come with me this time."

"Wha-? Why?" Kirby asked.

"Yes Chris, why do you want me in another team?" Lucario asked, crossing his arms.

"Because I want to spend more time with them and I need to get to know them more, I'm sorry if you don't like my decision."

"...No...I'm fine with that..." Lucario said as he and Kirby were separated from Chris and Meta Knight and Mewtwo stood at each side of him.

"So, the teams are..."

Speed/Fly/Power

Team 1: Chris/Meta Knight/Mewtwo

Team 2: Pikachu/Kirby/Lucas

Team 3: Fox/Falco/Lucario

Team 4: Marth/Pit/Roy

"Hmm, the members of each team looks good in my opinion." Chris said. "Now, we just need to enter a portal and the-"

"WAIT!" Master Hand yelled.

"What is it?"

"I forgot to change Kirby's Melee form to his Brawl form!"

"Yay! Another new form!" Kirby cheered as Master Hand snapped his fingers, the pink puffball was instantly glowing brightly as he changed from his Melee look to his Brawl form, the only thing that was surprising all of them was the long process of 20 seconds.

"What? Kirby is evolving?!" Falco joked.

"Good one Falco, really, good one." Pikachu said sarcastically as they saw Kirby's Brawl form...without any change at all.

"...Nothing happened..." Roy said.

"No, see? He's less pinky!" Crazy Hand said as Kirby jumped up and down.

Chris sweatdropped. "He looks exactly the same!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Yes, he does!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Yes, he doe-ugh, let's continue, it's everyone ready?" He saw the Smashers nodding. "Okay, now select the portal and let's begin."

"Team Sword will win!" Roy said as everyone stared at him.

"Hey, that doesn't sounds so bad, we should name our team too!" Falco suggested as everyone else started to wisper and name their teams (except Chris, Meta Knight, Mewtwo and Lucario).

Chris rolled his eyes and sighed. "Is everyone ready now?"

"Team Sword is ready!" Pit said.

"Team Star Fox is ready too!" Falco said.

"Team Y.S (Young Smashers) is more ready than ever!" Pikachu said.

"(I'm really ashamed for their selections of names...couldn't they choose a better name than those ones?) Hmm...Team...er....Bloody is ready too..."

"(Just because we're a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield doesn't means we're bloody.)" Meta Knight thought.

"(...)" Mewtwo didn't thought anything or even cared about the name of his team.

"Let's begin!" Chris said excited as the four teams entered inside each portal at the same time, appearing on different places near the Seaside Hill level.

Triforce_Luigi

Why Sonic Heroes? Why not one of the original Sonic games...? Oh, well, still a good chapter.

DededeCloneChris

Sonic Heroes

Beach Resort
Team Rose

Follow Me

"Oh, no!" A familiar pink hedgehog called Amy lost an important clue to find her "lover" Sonic, it was a newspaper that flew away from her hand with the wind, luckily, an orange rabbit with a small blue ribbon and orange skirt flew using her long ears to catch the newspaper with ease, along with her little friend, Cheese, a Chao, the name of the little young rabbit was Cream, Cream the Rabbit, as she and Cheese landed in front of Amy.

"Amy, be more careful with our only clue."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Amy apologized.

Then another strong wind came, and unfortunately Cream wasn't heavy enough and she along with Cheese were taken away, but as soon as she almost lost the sight of Amy, a hook of a fishing rod caught her skirt and puller her to a big purple cat, which ironically his name was Big, he pulled out an umbrella to make Cream to land safely of the wooden bridge between him and Amy.

"Nice catch, Big!" Amy complimented and Big laughed heartily.

"Hmm, Amy, do you had an idea where is Mr. Sonic?" Cream asked as she glanced at the photo of a brown Chao which was to the right hand of what appeared to be Sonic, that was Cheese's brother. "Chocola..." She muttered.

"Froggy..." Big said sadly as he looked at a green frog on the left hand.

"I'm not sure where is Sonic, but something tells me that our luck will change in this beautiful day!"

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!" A person fell near the water with a big splash, soaking the 3 members of Team Rose as they sneezed and dried themselves.

"...Or not..." Amy added as she dried her skirt.

The person that fell from the water was Chris, because the portal appeared just floating at a big height in midair, Mewtwo and Meta Knight were still floating down slowly, but they were still far away.

"...Mr. Big...can you fish whoever fell inside the water?" Cream asked and Big nodded, sitting on the bridge and throwing his hook in the water, after 10 seconds of silence the reel was now entering inside the water and Big pulled slowly his prey, the World Traveler that spat water out from his mouth and looked up at the sky.

"Pfft! Mewtwo, why didn't you used your psychic powers when I fell?" Chris complained as his gloves were creating drops from the tip of his fingers.

"...Chris?" Amy asked.

"...Amy?" Chris asked.

"Whoa! I didn't expected to see you here! A lot of things have happened ever since you and the others left!" Amy said with a smile as she put her hands on her hips.

"Okay but...can you put me in the land, please?" Chris asked to Big and the cat nodded, putting Chris in front of them and taking away the hook from him. "Amy, I told you we were going to meet again!"

"And you did, I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Amy, is he the same person who had Chris's name too?" Cream asked while she hugged her Chao with care.

"Of course! Chris, I'd like you to meet by best friend, Cream!"

Chris kneeled to Cream since she was smaller than him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chris!" He said with a smile, because out of all the Sonic characters, Cream was his favorite character between other 3. (Amy was one of them).

"Hi Mr. Chris, my name is Cream and this is Cheese." Cream said with a smile as she looked at Cheese.

"Chao Chao Chao Chao!" Cheese said happily smiling.

"Oh please, don't say mister to me, I'm not that old yet." Chris said laughing a little.

"Oh, I see Chris." Cream said.

"Now, here's Big." Amy said opening her right hand at Big, the cat was the same height as Chris, why do you think he was named Big anyway?

"Hello, my name is Big, it's good to know more friends of Amy." Big said.

"Yeah, me too." Chris said as he got up.

"So anyway Chris," Amy began. "What's your intention for your...strange way to visit us in time like this?"

"Well, I'm here because the same monsters who invaded the Spce Colony ARK decided to attack you again, the others were separated as we got here."

A fire was now surrounding Amy and Cream hid scared behind Big. "You mean the same idiots who took Sonic as their toy?!"

Even Chris backed away from her, in reality, women were scary. "Y-y-yes ma'am! I-I mean, Amy!"

The fire grew bigger. "And they are here to take him away again?!"

"NO!"

The fire stopped and she smiled, joining her hands together. "Oh, then it's alright...but we need to find him and now! I'm now worried about those things trying to take him to the dark side!"

"Amy, we have to find Sonic!" Cream said.

Amy nodded with another smile. "That's right! Hey Chris, can you follow us to help in our way? Maybe we can protect you too!"

"D-depending of the decision of my teammates that is..." Chris trailed off.

"Teammates? You mean they're with you?" Amy asked as Meta Knight came landing behind Chris and Mewtwo came floating down with arms crossed. "...Chris...you REALLY have a bad way to choose your teammates."

Cream hid behind Big as she looked at Meta Knight. "They're not going to hurt us, right Chris?" She asked a little scared.

"O-of course not! Don't be scared Cream!" Chris said embarrassed.

"Humph, and the first persons of other worlds that I see first are 2 little girls and a big cat." Meta Knight said.

"Hey, who are you calling a little girl?" Amy asked annoyed.

"W-well, technically, I'm still growing up Amy s-" Cream said shyly as she was interrupted.

"I will not let you say things like that again! You hear me?" Amy asked a little angry.

"Do as you wish." Meta Knight said as he walked below the umbrella where Amy was before, sitting.

"...At least I know you though." Amy said as she looked up to Mewtwo. "How are you?"

"Fine." Mewtwo responded nodding.

"...(Honestly, I can't think of anything else to say to this guy.) Hey Chris," She turned to Chris. "Can you follow us to find Sonic then?"

Chris nodded. "Of course, what do you say Mewtwo?"

"It's alright with me." Mewtwo said.

"And you Meta Knight?"

Meta Knight left the chair. "I'm ready to recover my ship."

"Ship? What does he means by ship?" Cream asked curiously, and her cute looks were impossible to ignore to Chris and he happily explained everything to the 3 members of Team Rose, as they walked away from the Beach Resort.

...Oh, and...

Amy, Cream and Big temporaly joined your team!

Seaside Hill
Team Sonic

Sonic Heroes - Opening

"YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sonic just has leaped from the top of a mountain near the shore, he opened his arms to feel the air touching his face, as his other 2 teammates, Tails and Knuckles, jumped from each side.

"It think he's just enjoying this a little too much!" Knuckles yelled.

"I don't mind at all! Don't try to wreck his fun when he's like this, or he'll punch you very hard!" Tails yelled from his side.

"YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"SONIC, SHUT UP!" Knuckles yelled angrily.

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!" Sonic yelled laughing.

"I'VE SAID, SHUT UP!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! THERE'S SO MUCH NOISE AROUND HERE!"

"YEAH RIGHT, LIKE I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT!"

"KNUCKLES! SONIC IS TELLING THE TRUTH! THERE'S A VERY LOUD NOISE COMING IN FRONT OF US!" Tails yelled pointing in front of them, unfortunately, they blinked in confusion as they met face-to-face with a big brown wall that they had unfortunately crashed into. The mountain that they had jumped apparently was the biggest one in the whole region because Sonic wanted to jump from such height, thus crashing into a big, unindentified ship that was flying away.

The trio got themselves out from the wall and they quickly fell unconscious to the sand that was below them.

Speaking of trios, another trio was just below the first trio, at that trio was named Team Star Fox, which obviously had as members Fox, Falco, and unexpectly, Lucario.

"The Halberd!" Fox yelled as he saw the Halberd flying away from them.

"The sun! Is blinding me!" Falco said as the Halberd uncovered the sun which made them to cover their eyes, except for Lucario who backed away. "What's wrong with you?"

"Look out!" Lucario yelled as both members looked up confused, before falling to their backs as Sonic landed on Fox, Tails landed of Falco and Knuckles was the most unlucky character because he landed above a rock where Lucario was standing, and in the head.

"OWW!" Knuckles said awakening from his state and rubbing the big bump on his head. "Ugh! Why did I listened to Sonic in the first place? I told him it was a bad idea to jump from that mountain but no, it's great to feel the air Knuckles, just do it!" He said annoyed as he noticed Lucario looking down at him. "Hey, it's you from the incident in the Space Colony ARK!"

"..." Lucario looked at his companions under the weight of Knuckles's companions, Tails was above Falco's body and Sonic was somehow able to bury Fox under his butt, and above his head.

"Sonic...why didn't you listened to Knuckles?" Tails asked as he got off from Falco, who thought it was a sand castle.

"Look Tails, I can't let opportunities like that pass when I'm around." Sonic said as he got up from the strange light brown spot he landed on.

"But Sonic..." Tails pointed at more hills and mountains behind and beyond. "There are like 10 or 20 more like the last one."

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Oh well, then I think it's not a big deal the-"

"NOT A BIG DEAL?!" Knuckles asked enraged as he accidentaly stepped above Falco. "You say that if it was a normal thing to do that happens commonly!"

"At least when Knucklehead is around." Sonic said trying Knuckles's patience.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Knuckles asked furiously as he was 1 inch away from Sonic's face.

"G-guys please...stop fighting, we need to find Dr. Eggman before the 3 weeks pass!" Tails said separating both of them. "Good...huh?" Tails looked down at the weird light brown fur below Sonic. "Hey Sonic, I think you landed above someone."

Sonic looked below his right foot. "Hmm, you're right, there's someone hiding in the sand." He started to dig around the spot, until Fox's face was visible and Tails gasped.

"Y-you!" Tails said surprised as Fox spat sand out.

"Pfft!... Tails? Is that you?" Fox asked as he looked up to see Tails.

"Yeah, it's me! How have you been Fox?" Tails asked as he fell to his knees to see Fox.

"Fine, I guess...but did you grew up?"

"Look below you."

Fox looked below him, to find more sand around his throat." Oh...anyone can get me out of this sand please?"

Sonic and Knuckles grabbed Fox's head and they pulled him out, and the vulpine dusted off the sand of his jacket by taking it out and putting it on him again.

"Wait, where is Falco?" Fox asked.

"Over here!" Falco shouted from the sand, below Knuckles who was still above him, or more accurately, his head, burying his beak in the sand.

"Sorry!" Knuckles apologized as he jumped out of Falco and he got up, wiping out the sand from the feathers of his head, spitting out sand as Fox.

"Pfft! Man, that didn't tasted so good." Falco complained.

"You're not here to punch me like last time right?" Sonic asked.

Back in chapter 39...

"GET HIM!" Roy yelled taking out his sword.

"GUYS! STOP PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! AAAHHH!!" Unfortunately, Sonic tripped and everyone lunged at him to kill him in that instant, but the scene stops with Chris being the first one to hit him with his staff and everyone else were too angry at the hedgehog.

Back in the actual chapter...

2 red veins popped out from Fox and Falco's foreheads. "Don't try to remind that to us, OR ELSE." Falco said, glaring at Sonic who laughed a little sacred.

"O-okay...well, why are you here?" Sonic asked.

"We're here to chase the Halberd." Lucario said as he pointed to the Halberd who was going away in the distance.

"The Halberd? Is that the ship we-" Knuckles looked angrily at Sonic. "-"accidentaly" crashed to?"

The 3 Smashers nodded. "Well...it's heading to the same direction we were heading too so...why don't we tag along? It could make the things easier!" Tails said a little excited, because this was the only time he could be able to stay with Fox.

"Of course, I like your idea, what do you think Falco?" Fox asked.

"Meh, I'm in." Falco said, looking at Lucario who was a little upset. "What's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing." Lucario said.

"I know, you want to find Chris as soon as we find him right?" Fox asked and Lucario nodded slowly.

"Wait, Chris is here too?" Tails asked and they nodded again. "The others are here too?" They nodded again. "Then it must be really important to follow that ship right?" And again, they nodded. "...What are we waiting for? Let's go and find them!"

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles temporaly joined your team!

"But who is Chris?" Sonic asked confused and Tails and Knuckles stared at him.

"Chris? The same person who saved you from those monsters?"

"I don't remember any Chris..."

Tails gasped at this. "Not EVEN the Chris who helped us when we fought the Metarex?!"

"...No..."

"SONIC! How could you forget about them?!" At this point, Lucario had the idea to murder Sonic in his mind.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm sorry!" Sonic said surprised. "Maybe something hit my head while I was sleeping...yes! That was it!"

"...I don't believe you..." Knuckles said narrowing his eyes.

Sonic sweatdropped. "Er...look! They're getting away!" He pointed behind them before he escaped at high speed from them.

"Hey, that's not fair, wait up Sonic!" Tails said as he flew using his tails.

"...SONIC!" Knuckles yelled angrily after realising Sonic's little trick on them.

"...Ahem!" Falco coughed.

"Wha-? Oh, right, let's go!" Fox said as he ran off with his team, following Sonic's team from behind.

Team Chaotix

Team Chaotix

"Hey Charmy!"

"What Vector?"

"How does an...hermit crab looks like again?"

"Ask Espio!"

"Ugh, here."

"Hmm...that looks like an orange cone to me...but whatever!"

"Seriously Vector, when did you see an orange cone?"

"One time when I was trying to decide my flavor in the Ice Cream Shop!"

"There's an Ice Cream Shop near our agency? Vector! Why didn't you told me about that? I loooove Ice Cream!"

"Quiet Charmy! You know you have a big problem with the sugar!"

"But I swear the alligator in the office was destroying everything in sight when I was running away from him!"

"THAT ALLIGATOR WAS ME! AND I'M NOT AN ALLIGATOR! I'M A CROCODILE!"

The chameleon sighed in shame.

Team Chaotix had one of those bad days again, first, a talking walkie-talkie that Charmy the Bee had delivered to Vector the Crocodile and told them to follow its instructions to get a good pay in exchange was their first work in this year...that was last one since they were still in November, however, Espio the Chameleon didn't liked their client, but his boss's motto was: "Never turn down the work that pays!", and so, they started to work...to find hermit crabs, for what? God knows...

"Vector, I'm still against the instructions of our client, do you have any piece of brain left inside your head to wonder..." Espio ducked to show an hermit crab at Vector. "Why do we need to get these animals for?!"

"Never question the demands of the clients! Remember! We're the Chaotix's Detective Agency! Our work is to find-" Vector was interrupted.

"Hermit crabs for who knows what." Charmy said as he held up an hermit crab on his hands.

"Charmy! Remember rule number 29!"

Charmy, for the first time in 27 months, sighed disappointed. ""Never question the demands of the clients, no matter how stupid or insane they are, we will do it regardless of the pay", seriously, even I think those rules are stupid."

"Hey!" Vector said angrily as he found another hermit crab. "Don't. Mock. The rules!"

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on July 23, 2008, 06:52:29 PM
Why Sonic Heroes? Why not one of the original Sonic games...? Oh, well, still a good chapter.
Because Sonic Heroes was next after SA2: Battle in the GameCube.

DededeCloneChris

"You mean don't change the rules." Espio said.

"Shaddup Espio!"

"Vector, how many did he ordered us to find?" Charmy asked.

"20...I think."

"We have right now...8, we've searched 2 times around this beach already! Why can't we find the last ones?"

"Pit, why are you carrying those crabs?" From the other side of the beach, Team Sword (Marth, Pit and Roy) were wondering why was Pit carrying 12 hermit crabs on his arms, blocking his vision in front of him.

"I heard if you collect these crabs, fortune will come to you in 5 days, well, at least that was in a book I readed in the mansion." Pit said as he dodged a pinch from a crab from his nose. "Back off!"

Roy rolled his eyes. "Nobody believes that Pit, seriously, who is dumb enough for recollecting these crabs?"

"Did you hear that?" Vector asked as he and his team hid behind 3 palms. "Our client probably doesn't has the money to pay us and he requested us to give him these hermit crabs, that will give him fortune in 5 days!"

"Vector, this is like the last time we tried to kidnap Cream...twice before when you were thinking other things and got us into trouble!" Espio said angrily. "And you're the only person dumb enough to believe that!"

"C'mon! Believe me! I'm so fired up that I could burn these palms any day!" Vector said proudly as fire began to surround his body, with 2 little flames coming from his eyes.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It is a real proof of my rights to be th-" Vector noticed that the swordsmen were looking at them in confusion. "H-hey! Don't sneak up to people like that!"

"Excuse me?" Roy asked. "Who is going to hide in these incredibly skinny palms?"

It was true, Team Chaotix didn't noted that the palms weren't wide enough to cover them completely, in reality, the palms were 10 centimeters wide, covering only 20 percent of their own selfs.

"...Er...hmm...nice to meetcha!" Charmy said sweating a little, shaking Pit's hand.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ANGEL!" Vector screamed, studdered and yelled in terror. "I'M DEAD! OH GOD, I'M DEAD! WHERE'S DADDY?! I WANT TO SEE HIM!"

"VECTOR!" Espio punched Vector. "CONTROL YOURSELF! WE'RE NOT DEAD!"

"REALLY?!" Vector asked with teary eyes as he hugged Espio, tightly. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY GRAMPA YET!"

"GET-OFF-ME-NOW!"

"...Don't mind those idiots." Charmy wispered to Pit. "Anyway, can you lend us those crabs please? We're trying to give them to our client."

"...Sure..." Pit sweatdropped and gave the hermit crabs to Charmy.

"Thank you! Hey you guys, we finished the first mission!"

Charmy saw Espio trying to take Vector away from him.

"...Are they going to be fine?" Marth asked.

"...Yeah, after Espio uses his explosives shurikens, they're going to be fine until they get out of the hospital..." Charmy said sweatdropping.

"Good job!" The walkie-talkie that Charmy had on his brown jacket said. "Now throw them at the sea to set them free!"

"WHAT?!" Vector said angrily.

"Vector?" Charmy smirked. "Remember rule number 29?"

Vector gritted his fangs of his jaw. ""Never question the demands of the clients, no matter how stupid or insane they are, we will do it regardless of the pay", right Chaaaarmy?"

"Hehehe! Yeah boss!" Charmy said laughing happily as he set the hermit crabs free into the ocean.

Vector, Charmy and Espio temporaly joined your team!

Team Dark

This Machine

Team Y. S. unfortunately found Team Dark, who were Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat and Omega.

"P-P-Pikachu..." Lucas wispered to Pikachu as he hugged Kirby in terror.

"Y-y-yes?" Pikachu asked worried, looking up to Shadow.

"A-a-are they going to kill us?"

"...P-p-probably..." Pikachu wispered worried, as his reflection was in Omega's shiny claws.

Rouge crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "We're not going to kill anyone here today kids, unless Shadow has the urge."

"B-b-but I thought Chris killed him!" Pikachu said scared.

"..." Shadow just walked away from them.

"C-c-can he revive when he wants?"

Rouge laughed at this. "Kids these days have a really crazy imagination, no, this isn't the same Shadow from before, he is...a clone."

"A-a-a clone?" Lucas repeated scared.

"Current lifeform Shadow the hedgehog has incomplete DNA, therefore, target lacks of any memory from the past." Omega said.

"Okay, now that Omega explained about Shadow's situation, what are you doing here?" Rouge asked.

"W-we came here chasing the Halberd." Pikachu said.

"The Halberd? What's that?"

"That huge ship!" Kirby pointed above them as a huge shadow covered the whole landscape, Rouge's eyes widened and Omega started to analyze the battleship while Shadow just crossed his arms and watched the ship flying away from them.

"Battleship is heading where Dr. Eggman currently is, immediate action is required until object reaches its point." Omega said.

"Humph." Shadow started to accelerate and disappeared from their sight.

"S-Shadow, wait for us!" Rouge said complaining. "Why he doesn't listen to me?"

"Rouge, what should we do with our current preys?" Omega asked and Luca instantly fainted by hearing preys.

"...Leave them alone, if they want to follow us, then let them do whatever they want to do." Rouge said as she left.

"It would better if we join forces to destroy Dr. Eggman." Omega suggested.

"D-d-destroy?" Lucas asked as he got up trembling.

"Correct, now follow us." Omega hovered a little above the sand and went away from the young Smashers.

Shadow, Rouge and Omega temporaly joined your team!

"...It's okay if we go with them Pikachu?" Lucas asked concerned.

Pikachu rolled his eyes. "I bet the others are already chasing the Halberd except for us, let's go!" He then ran away.

"Wait for me!" Kirby said a little excited.

"W-what about me Kirby? That's not fair!" Lucas said as he ran after them.

Team Rose

Seaside Hill

"And that's how I came with the idea to name this red bandana around my throat, Reddy!"

"You mean you did all that just to give a name to your clothing?" Amy asked confused and Chris nodded. "And I thought Knuckles was insane to live for the rest of his life guarding an emerald that he always left unprotected."

"WHAT?!" A familiar voice roared from far away.

"Did you hear something Amy?" Cream asked as she looked around.

"...It must have been my imagination. Okay, so Big, you say Sonic could be passing through here?" Amy asked.

"Uh-huh, I can smell his odor." Big said nodding.

Amy made a sick face. "That reminds me, he needs to take a bath and pronto!"

"I haven't seen Mr. Sonic getting out of a bathroom before, do you think he gets scared of the water?" Cream asked.

"And speaking of water..." Amy glanced at the shore. "Sonic would rather run away from this kind of place...that means...oh my god! He's ahead of us! We need to hurry up!"

"Look, there is a big shadow coming at us." Big said as a huge shadow passed from above them, Meta Knight looked up and found his battleship flying away to the north, the knight then took out his cape to spread his wings and flew after it.

"The Halberd is getting away!" Chris said.

"Wait! You're going to the same direction we're going, let us go with you!" Amy said.

"For what?"

"Because Sonic headed to that direction too." Amy said with hearts appearing behind her.

"(Ugh, women are scary.)" Chris thought as he looked at Mewtwo. "You know, you two haven't been saying anything since we arrived unless it's a plan or an idea that we talk about."

Mewtwo began to float away slowly. "I don't get associated with girls...and guys like him." He said pointing at Big, who waved without doing a facial expression. "See what I mean?"

"But Mr. Mewtwo, if you could at least talk with me or Amy or Mr. Big, I think you'll find to talk about like what's your favorite food, hobby, animal and-" Mewtwo already left as Cream noticed. "...Did I say something offensive to Mr. Mewtwo?"

"...Hmm...maybe because...no..." Chris trailed off thinking.

"What?"

"I think the 3 favorite things parts were that irritated Mewtwo a little bit..."

"Irritated?... I'm...irritating?"

"Wha-? NO! NO NO NO NO! You're not irritating Cream! Please, don't cry, please!" Chris said desperated as he tried to calm Cream from not crying, and Cheese too.

Preview of the next chapter

"Are we going to run into THAT huge loop?!" Chris asked scared as they ran at 3 huge loops ahead of them.

"Just let your feet go along with it!" Amy said as they entered, which really scared Chris out of his mind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUARGH!" Vector shot a lot of big bubble gums from his mouth that exploded and eliminated all the enemies.

"What? How did those bubble gums exploded if they weren't bombs?" Marth asked confused.

"It's my little secret!"

"PK Freez-" Shadow destroyed another robot.

"PIKA-" Shadow, once again, destroyed another robot.

"AAA-" Before Kirby could swallow a robot, Shadow destroyed it too.

"Oh come on! Leave at least one standing for us!" Pikachu complained.

"Found you! My dear Sonic!" Amy said with smile, proudly of herself.

"Amy! What are you doing here?!" Sonic asked scared.

"Oh good, we found you guys too!" Chris said smiling a little, before noticing that both teams were starting to fight by no reason. "...Er...guys? Why are you fighting in a place like this and a moment like this too?"

"Next time: A not so bad Halberd!" Charmy said excited.

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Seaside Hill
Chris, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Amy, Cream, Big/Fox, Falco, Lucario, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles/Marth, Pit, Roy, Vector, Charmy, Espio/Pikachu, Kirby, Lucas, Shadow, Rouge, Omega

thunderhero4

Sorry to interrupt, but you know how you can get more than 2 people to read this and come back for more? Bring members and other people into the fan fic! Members always have more fun with a fan fic when they can interact with it or just see themselves in it.

I hope this helps! :)