News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Mewtwo glowed and spoke. "Yes, now Sonic and Shadow can attack without the robot surviving the blow."

"SONIC! SHADOW! DO IT NOW!" Charmy yelled at the top of his lungs and both hedgehogs came rocketing in just a second, crossing the robot in one attack as they went far away, but came back using the powered Spin Dash and stopped just in front of the collapsing robot who made a huge explosion as Eggman was flung far away where Sonic and Shadow came from behind.

"...It's over?..." Cream asked worried.

"I think yes." Big said, as Mewtwo used his psychic abilities to cut the lance through and give the emerald to Tails.

"...What do you know, Chris did made useful strategies after all!" Amy said, which caused Chris to blush a little.

"I...told you...didn't I?" Chris said embarrassed.

Sonic glared at the direction Eggman went. "C'mon! We have to find his dead carcass!" And he ran away with Shadow following him.

"The tone in which he used sounded a little irritated." Lucario pointed out.

"He's mad because Chris was right and he was wrong." Mewtwo pointed out too.

Rouge walked up to Chris. "If my memory doesn't fails, you're the first person who has ever made Sonic mad, I admit it boy, you have some skills."

Chris blushed even more. "T-that should teach him a lesson to believe in me and not himself, right Lucario?"

Lucario nodded with a small smile, but a little confused about this.

Amy gasped a little. "Hey! We can't lose more time, we have to catch up with Sonic and Shadow!"

The whole party ran in the direction where Eggman went, after 10 minutes of running, they found both hedgehogs with crossed arms as Eggman's body turned into mercury again, making Shadow to grunt.

"Another fake?" Tails asked and Sonic nodded with a serious face.

"This is not good." Meta Knight said.

Rouge noticed that Shadow walked inside a building and she and Omega followed him.

"Well, it's time to reveal the true face of our client!" Vector said making a fist and walking away to a closed door, with Espio and Charmy following him behind.

"H-hey! Don't do it!" The walkie-talkie said from Charmy's vest.

"Hey Vector, what are you doing?" Charmy asked as Vector smashed the closed door to break it.

"HI-YAH!" Vector broke the closed door to reveal someone behind it with an irritated face, Espio and Charmy's eyes widened when they saw who was their secret client. "Well well, we meet again Dr. Eggman!" Vector said proudly.

"What's going on?" Espio asked confused.

"So Vector, my tricks didn't tricked you at all, I thought you were a pathetic detective." Dr. Eggman said.

"Never underestimate the sources of any detective, now I demand you our money, right now!" Vector demanded as Eggman dropped to his knees.

"Wait! Wait! Wait please! Let me explain first before I pay you!" He stood up, making a fist in the air. "Once I conquer the world, I WILL pay you!" He pointed at Vector, but the crocodile only cracked his fists.

"Don't make us look like idiots pal, we don't accept late pays!" Vector said.

"You're in trouble Eggman!" Espio said with a glare.

"No! NO! WAIT, PLEASE!" Eggman pleaded.

Behind Team Chaotix, Chris peered from the door to watch his favorite scene in the whole game, Eggman being beaten up by a kid like Charmy.

"Take this you bad man!" Charmy said excited as he went towards Eggman to sting him to death.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Eggman yelled in pain as he was being constantly pinched, which caused Chris to laugh a lot.

Meanwhile with Team Dark, Shadow found a facility full of clones of him, sleeping inside capsules as Omega walked in front of him.

"I shall dispose all the clones, please wait outside until further advice." Omega said while his claw changed into a gatling gun, Shadow just grunted and turned towards the exit, before Rouge stopped him.

"Any words after this Shadow?" Rouge asked.

"No, just by not watching this atrocity anymore is enough for me." Shadow said simply and walked off with Rouge following behind, while Omega destroyed all the capsules in the meantime.

Meanwhile with Team Rose and the rest of the teams. Big was looking down at the mercury pool in sadness.

"Froggy..." Big said sadly.

"That's right, the main reason of why we came here was for search for Chocola and Froggy." Amy said.

"...Something is not right with this." Mewtwo said and they looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Cream asked.

"Look!" Marth said to make everyone to look at the pool of mercury, that was slowly materializing into 2 small figures that Cream, Cheese and Big recognized, the first small figure was a brown chao with a blue ribbon on his neck, and the other was a frog that stared at Big.

"FROGGY!" Big yelled happily as Froggy croacked and jumped to his head.

"Chocola!" Cream said with a smile as Chocola flew to Cheese, both saying: "Chao!" every now and then, circling around while Cream watched laughing heartily.

"Data...has been copied..."

"Grrrrrrr." Lucario grunted to what was left of the mercury pool, and Sonic looked at him.

"What? Are fleas jumping to your fur?" Sonic joked before earning a nasty glare of the Aura Pok?mon. "...Oops, sorry, what's wrong?"

"This is not over yet." Mewtwo said.

"He's right, something doesn't feels right around here." Pit commented.

"N-no more fights please!" Lucas said scared as the clouds above the sky began to turn darker and darker.

Under Roy, the floor was shaking, a tremor appeared from nowhere and the red haired swordsman looked in front of him, finding a big wave of Eggman Robots running away scared of something, Roy looked further ahead where the robots came running and he found someone standing at the top of the highest place of the whole area as thunders began to fall from the clouds with more rain.

"Look over there!" Roy said and pointed to the top of the building, where a cape was moving from the wind.

"...Stop it Charmy, it's enough." Espio said and Charmy returned to them.

"Now, what happened here?" Vector asked.

"...Well..." Dr. Eggman began before the scene changes back to the teams gathering close to the building.

"POWER! DESTRUCTION! EVERYTHING FOR ME!" The person above the building said laughing evily as King Dedede and Wolf appeared behind him with smirks on their faces.

"Wolf!" Fox and Falco yelled in unison.

"King Dedede!" Kirby yelled.

"...Sonic?" Tails said confused when he saw the shadowy figure above.

"...No...is...Metal Sonic!" Eggman came from behind with Team Chaotix and Chris, then Team Dark came too to look at Metal Sonic covered in a shadow aura because of the Shadow Bugs.

"Metal Sonic?" Knuckles asked.

"That's right, Metal Sonic returned with even more power than before to take revenge on Sonic for what he did years ago, he imprisoned me and brainwashed all my robots to attack all of you, the only way to call for help was by ordering from my cell room to Team Chaotix as their client in undercover to get help." Eggman explained to them.

"...And that's why you're also all hurted with bumps around your head?" Roy asked.

"It's because I didn't had money to pay them and that annoying bee decided to pinch me to death!"

"ENOUGH!" Metal Sonic yelled furiously. "THIS IS THE DAY WHERE ROBOTKIND SHALL RULE THE ENTIRE PLANET FOR A NEW DAWN OF PROSPERITY, WHERE I SHALL BE THE ULTIMATE RULER BY USING THE POWER OF THE SHADOW BUGS AND MY OWN MIND, NOW, PREPARE FOR THE ANNIHILATION FOOLS!"

"You gotta be prepared this time, I warn you, defeating this robot won't be so easy." Wolf said with a smirk.

"Ya heard that Kirby? I hope ya enjoyed yer life! 'Cuz this is the end!" King Dedede said laughing. "Oh, and the Subspace Bomb is just below him! Try to get through first! Hehehehe!"

"Dedede, time to leave, we don't want to be involved in this mess." Wolf said, jumping off the building with King Dedede and disappearing from sight.

"They got away...and probably inside the Halberd..." Chris trailed off worried.

"...No..." Meta Knight said. "I'll take the Halberd back sometime...but first...we have to defeat him and deactivate the Subspace Bomb!" He glared at Metal Sonic.

"DIRTY SCUM! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!" Metal Sonic yelled furiously as the whole area began to tremble with force, Pikachu saw many machine parts coming from the abyss and around that was flying at high speeds around them, there were a lot of parts of destroyed machines that were being gathered, covering completely Metal Sonic as more thunders fell with rage, terrorizing the young characters (and Chris), the parts made Metal Sonic to grow into a huge mechanical monster, it had a long, sharp tail, a menacing head with very sharp fangs, very long arms with sharp claws, a heavily armored body with a blue color, many spheres were on each part of the monstrocity that were turning on and off every second, he also gained huge, grotesque wings that made him to levitate slowly from the floor with the Subspace Bomb being sacrificed to made his armor more resistant, gaining absolute power before letting out a huge roar as the black aura returned to him.

"W-WHAT IS THAT MONSTER?!" Lucas asked terrorized.

"Metal Sonic has a new ability, that ability consist of using all the destroyed machinery to fuse them all together with his body, creating a beast with unbeliavable power." Dr. Eggman explained to them.

"And with the Shadow Bugs is even worse!" Pit said.

"Argh...if we had the Chaos Emeralds...there could be hope to defeat him!" Dr. Eggman said before he found all the 7 Chaos Emeralds in Sonic's arms. "N-no! Y-you gathered all the Chaos Emeralds?!"

"Along the way." Espio said.

"Then Sonic! Turn into Super Sonic to defeat Metal Sonic once and for all!"

Sonic smirked. "Of course...but! Let me wait for the exact moment to use them!"

"WHAT?!" Was the response of everyone, except the calm characters.

"YOU IDIOT! JUST USE THEM NOW BEFORE METAL SONIC GRABS THEM!" Knuckles said furiously.

"Don't worry Knucklehead, I'll use them just before he tries to grab them from me!"

"Sonic, this is by far the most, stupid, idiot and dangerous idea I've ever heard of!" Chris said, not trying to believe it.

"Relax Chris, nothing bad is going to happe-"

"LOOK OUT!" Rouge yelled before all of them were pushed away by Shadow Metal Overlord's tail, Sonic, by accident, released the emeralds from his arms and the robotic monster took them and ate them, then, an even stronger earthquake took place and his body glowed intensely, increasing drastically his power before he roared and many buildings across the area were instantly destroyed in a chain reaction effect, creating chaos and destruction.

Sonic stood up before he felt many nasty presenses gathering slowly behind his back, then he laughed very scared and turned to see them cracking their fists in perfect unison.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC?!?!?!?!?!?!" They said in unison with so much rage in their voices.

"I...ah...well...you guys...well...don't need to be...so mad about...it...right?"

3 minutes later...

Sonic was very badly damaged, both of his eyes were black, there was blood coming from his mouth, much dust covered most parts of his gloves and arms, and one of his shoes had many scars. Even one of his teeths was missing. Chris, being the most furious of them all, spoke.

"After Sonic screwed it up BIG TIME, now we have to beat that sin against the holy nature that it's called...umm...Super Shadow Metal Overlord?"

"I've already said I'm sorry!" Sonic said annoyed for his big mistake.

DededeCloneChris

"This will be a dangerous battle." Meta Knight said as his eyes shone again, while Big told Froggy to hide and so did Cheese with Chocola.

"Indeed." Mewtwo said.

Pit looked at all the destruction the super mechanical monster was making. "...Do you want to leave now?"

"Yes." The Smashers responded in unison.

"W-wait a minute! You're not talking seriously right?" Tails asked.

"After analizing the situation, we're pretty much dead if we try to fight that thing." Falco said.

"Run to fight another day." Pikachu said.

"Agree." Roy said nodding.

"...What are we saying? We have to beat him!" Chris said.

The Smashers sighed in defeat and decided to join the fight.

"So what's the plan Chris?" Sonic asked with a grin before Chris changed his job to his Chosen of Mana job and whacked Sonic's head with his chakrams. "Oww!"

"Of course, leave everything to Chris the strategist in training." Chris said sarcastically, before looking at Super Shadow Metal Overlord (which we are going to call SSMO for short) and trembled in fear. "O-okay, here's the plan, Mewtwo, can you detect his weak points?"

Mewtwo began to glow. "The spheres has lights that turns on and off in every second, those are his weak points when they're on."

Espio looked at the spheres that were constantly turning on and off at an insane rate. "I doubt we can land a hit at the exact time."

"N-now, the speed members needs to hit the spheres at the exact time to deal damage to him, since they're fast, they're going to be in the frontlines." Chris said.

"And that's why you changed your jobs?" Roy asked with narrow eyes to Chris.

"I-I-I-no! That's not it!" He sweated. "A-anyway, since that monster has long claws, the power members are going to act as the defenses to block his attacks and let the speed members to go through and strike the spheres."

"What about the flight members?" Kirby asked.

"T-the flight members will distract him if it is possible in the air, but seeing that he flies around, it's going to be hard if they accept the task."

"I'll do it." Rouge said. "He thinks he can destroy all the planet, but also the jewels? He is nuts then."

"Same old Rouge." Knuckles said with a small laugh.

"Tails, Cream, Charmy, Pit, Kirby and Meta Knight, are you against my plan? I'm going to join you too if you forgot." Chris said, trying to calm down.

"I-I will help too." Cream said a little scared.

"I couldn't do anything since we got here, I'm doing it!" Kirby said excited.

"I'm in too." Pit said nodding.

"...I-is everyone alright with this?" Chris asked and everyone nodded. "O-okay then..." He turned to SSMO. "Hey you! We're ready to fight against yo-"

The whole group was buried in the floor because SSMO slammed his huge tail to attack them at the same time, then he lifted it slowly to show all of them badly damaged, except for Cream and Cheese, who were intact and looked down worried.

Chris lifted his right hand with his chakram to the air. "We're...ready...to fight...against you!" He finished as everybody got out from the hole.

And Vector secretly broke the fourth wall again, taking out a small stereo. "This epic fight calls for an epic battle music!" He pressed the button to play a song.

Bohemian Rhapsody

"Oops, wrong track."

Macademia

"How did that got there?!"

I'll Face Myself -Battle-

"Now that's more like it!"

"Now begin!" Chris yelled as everyone ran towards SSMO, the monster thrusted his huge claw towards the speed members but the power members blocked it to make a path to the first sphere on his lower body, however, the strength of the claw was stronger and it crushed all of them under the hard steel. "LUCARIO!" Chris yelled worried before finding all the power members fainted.

"We're almost there!" Amy announced before she was grabbed by one of the claws and SSMO held her in the air. "AAAAAAAHHH! SONIC!"

"Amy!" Sonic yelled before changing directions and climbing the large arm to save Amy, but SSMO's eyes shone brightly and fired a destructive red beam of high frecuency, but Sonic jumped in the air to dodge it and run towards Amy, who was screaming for help. "Don't worry, I'm her-" Before Sonic could grab her hand, the huge tail wrapped around his body and pressed him with force. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"SONIC!" Tails yelled worried before flying towards him.

"TAILS! STOP!" Chris yelled but Tails was out of his reach, the fox with 2 tails flew quickly through the robot, in halfway however, the wings blocked his way and Tails was stuck between the steel of the wings.

"SONIC!" Tails yelled again as the steel began to press his body.

"TAILS! NO!" Sonic yelled from the tail before SSMO increased the force on his 3 victims.

"THAT'S IT! YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Chris yelled before he began to cast a new spell he learned. "Oh holy one, cast thy purifying light upon this corrupt soul...light of judgement! Judgement!" Chris lifted his right hand in the air, then, the clouds were crossed with holy lights from the heaven that struck down the parts of the monster where the 3 were held captive and they managed to get out of him and landed safely on the ground.

"Wow Chris, I didn't knew you had that kind of power!" Sonic said surprised.

"...Yes...using magic is the only way to inflict damage to the spheres...flight members! I'll stay behind to cast magic to hurt him greatly, but I need support and protection to not be interrupted! Got it?!" Chris said and the flight members nodded while he glance at the fallen power members. "(Damit! Isn't there any way to heal them without using Sacrifice?)"

"NOW!" Espio yelled and threw a big shuriken to land the hit at the same time the sphere turned on, since Espio had good timing, it got stuck on the sphere and SSMO roared in pain. "Wait, the light is still on, attack while you can, now!"

"GO!" Pikachu yelled as all the speed members began to hit the sphere with a barrage of fists, kicks, electricity, smacks of Amy's hammer and Spin Dashs, SSMO saw the whole group and grabbed them on his huge tail to take them in front of his face, before opening his mouth and charge his destructive beam.

"LET ME GO!" Shadow said furiously, trying to get free from the tail with the others, the beam was starting to get bigger and bigger on every second.

"TRY TO USE YOUR REFLECTORS!" Chris yelled as he shot light blue rings to a sphere on the arm, but failing to hit it while it was on.

"I...can't...reach...my...reflector..." Fox struggled to reach the reflector on his belt as Falco did the same.

"HURRY FOX, THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!" Falco yelled, trying to get to his own reflector in time.

"FLIGHT MEMBERS! DO SOMETHING TO STOP THE BEAM FROM BEING FIRED!!" Chris yelled and all the flight members began to attack the head using their feets, Kirby turning into stone to hit it, Meta Knight using a series of slashs and Pit firing arrows at the mouth.

"DIE!" SSMO roared, firing the beam at the whole set of speed members and depleting their health until they were unconscious on the tail before being threw away into the abyss.

"CATCH THEM!" Chris yelled again as he casted Angel Rings to hit the right shoulder where another sphere was, all the flight members catched all the fainted speed members and returned them close to Chris to keep them away from SSMO.

"What do we do now?! We're the only ones left to fight that thing!" Charmy said panicking.

"All of the others were defeated in one blow!" Kirby said.

"It's obvious that we're lacking of skills right now." Meta Knight said.

"We can't give up yet, he has the Subspace Bomb inside his body along with the 7 Chaos Emeralds!" Pit said.

"It's my fault..." Chris said dropping to his knees.

"What?" Cream asked.

"It's my fault that everyone else got almost killed by him...even Lucario was defeated so easily..."

"Even so, Metal Sonic or whatever he turned into has to be destroyed for our own sake." Rouge said with crossed arms.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Charmy began. "Chris, how did you change of powers just now?"

"...I have a special skill to let me use different kinds of jobs to use different abilities such as using projectiles, casting magic and much more an-" Chris was interrupted.

"Then, do you have a job that heals wounds? It could help us out a lot if you have one!"

Chris got a little surprised. "N-no...I don't think I have one..."

"But angels are supposed to heal, right?" Cream asked as she hugged Cheese.

"This job doesn't has any healing skill...save for sacrifing my life to resurrect."

"No! Don't do that!" Cream said with tears appearing on her eyes.

"I'm not crazy to do that!... This is such a pain..."

"Indeed." They responded in unison.

"WORTHLESS SCUMS! SHOW YOUR FACES TO CRUSH YOU!!!" SSMO roared to cause more destruction on his path and spotted the group below him. "NOW, DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!" He quickly dove rapidly at them with high speed from a very high point in the air and the group blocked their faces with their arms to at least resist the attack for hope to survive.

"NO! (Please! There has to be something withing this job to protect all of us from that monsters...PLEASE!) What the?!" Chris shone intensely as his entire clothes changed, now, he was wearing red pants, a brown shirt with yellow lines making a desing, his shoulders had short brown sleeves with the edges with a yellow color, he was also wearing short white boots, a long brown collar around his neck with the edges with yellow lines too and a holder with short knifes of an unusual desing, only to throw apparently, his chakrams disappeared and a staff with a crystal on the top took their place and he quickly concentrated his unknown magic into the staff before SSMO could crash into them. "O tone of unyielding protection...Kuroa Ryuo Zue Toue Ryuo Rei Neu Ryuo Zue..."

"Why did your voice echoed?" Kirby asked before noticing a blue barrier shileding all of them from SSMO's body from crashing into them, pushing him away. "W-what happened?!"

"I used one of Yulia's Fonic Hymn to protect us from him...wait, what did I just say!?" Chris asked confused.

"I never expected to see one of your jobs evolve!" Dr. Kawashima said from Chris's pocket.

"What do you mean?"

"Your job has evolved to the next level since you learned the necessary abilities to do so!"

Fonic Hymn User

Sing the hymns of Yulia to cast powerful light based magic and use healing abilities to heal your allies within an area, you can also use you knifes to attack from a long range or create holy griphs to damage the enemies!

"...Wait...I know a spell to resurrect everyone...but one at a time!" Chris said.

"Then use it, quick before he attacks us again!" Meta Knight said.

"Right!" Chris held his staff crossed in front of his face while he recited the spell. "Return this soul from the abyss of death...Resurrection!"

A feather covered in light came floating down above Lucario, when the light touched his body, it created a holy light that gave life to Lucario again and the Aura Pok?mon slowly got up. "...Grr...that monster just defeated me right?" He noticed that Chris was hugging him. "Chris?"

"Lucario! You're okay!" Chris said happily.

"Of course...but how did I came back?"

Chris looked at him with a small smile. "My job evolved to let me cast more powerful spells to help while you were knocked out. Now I can heal anyone to help us to fight him!"

"YOU TWO, LOOK OUT!!!" Tails yelled as they saw SSMO's claw about to crush them, but Lucario quickly grabbed Chris and jumped out of the way to land close to the others.

"Thank you Lucario!" Chris thanked Lucario.

"Use your healing powers to heal the others!" Rouge said and Chris nodded.

"Return this soul from the abyss of death...Resurrection!" Chris showed his staff in the air and another feather of light fell above Mewtwo, who was instantly revived as he shook his head.

"...Ugh...now I'm furious..." Mewtwo said.

"Keep going Chris, we'll keep distracting that monster from interrupting you!" Pit said, flying away with the flight members while Lucario stood by Chris's side.

"Why are you still here?" Chris asked while he concentrated his healing magic.

"You need protection, and here I am." Lucario said with crossed arms.

Chris smiled a little bit. "Thanks... Return this soul from the abyss of death... Resurrection!"

Another feather of light came floating down above Sonic's back, before it touched him with a blinding light and he slowly got up, wondering how did he returned. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm using my magic to heal all of you to fight back, join the others while I'm cast!" Chris yelled from his position.

"...Healing magic? You know, you have lot of surprises that keeps surprising me!" Sonic said.

"I know but join the others, now!"

Sonic gave him a thumbs up before going forward towards a sphere.

"LUCARIO!" Chris yelled as another claw was about to crush them, but Lucario and Mewtwo joined forces to stop the claw from colliding as they gritted their fangs/teeths. "But how did you..."

"Although you're reviving the others, they're not coming with their full strength." Mewtwo explained as he blocked the claw using Confusion.

"And since my aura increases in strength everytime I receive damage, I grow stronger." Lucario said.

"That's right...I forgot about that... O healing power... First Aid!" Chris casted a green light covering Mewtwo's body that instantly healed his wounds.

"Thanks." Mewtwo said as he and Lucario continued to block the claw.

"Return this soul from the abyss of death... Resurrection!" Once again, he casted another feather of light that fell on Amy's back, reviving her from the unconscious state as she shook her head like the others.

"Oww...my head..." Amy complained a little.

"Amy! Keep attacking that monster while I heal everyone else!"

Amy looked to Chris, confused. "...O-okay, leave it to me!" She said, taking out her hammer to strike the sphere that was on the shoulder that was connected to the claw which Mewtwo and Lucario tried to block, she slammed her hammer the moment it turned on and suddenly, the claw stops from moving. "Huh?"

"I see now." Mewtwo said and Chris looked at him while he revived Shadow.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Just with one hit the sphere that is connected to any part of his body will deativate the funtions of it."

"Then we need to hit any sphere that is part of his body to stop him from moving for a moment?" Tails asked.

"Yes, for example, I presume that those spheres are hiding behind his back where his wings are, if we hit them, the wings will be deativated for s hort time and he'll fall."

"It's not necessary to approach him, because I know what to use!" Chris said, finishing of reviving Omega. "Pow Hammer!" Chris yelled casting the Pow Hammer, but this time it was different, the Pow Hammer didn't appeared in front of him, instead, it appeared just above the sphere of the left wing and hitting it with a squeaky tone, unfortunately, the sphere turned off when it was about to smack it. "Oh no..."

"Timing is the key to success." Meta Knight said as he landed in front of them while Lucario and Mewtwo managed to push the deactivated claw away from them.

"What are you doing here Meta Knight?"

"I need recovery, that robot managed to cut my right arm." He showed Chris a red wound on his right arm.

"Right, let me heal it, O healing power... First Aid!" The wound was covered in a green light and it disappeared.

"I'll return to attack him from the sky." Meta Knight spreaded his wings and flew away towards SSMO.

"Mewtwo! Tell me the exact time I need to cast the hammer to hit the sphere!"

"Understood." Mewtwo said.

"Lucario! You will provide me and Mewtwo protection, but I'll keep your aura at the current level to maintain you strong!"

"Fine." Lucario said.

"While Mewtwo tells me the right time to cast the Pow Hammer, I'm going to revive the others in the meantime, return this soul from the abyss of death... Resurrection!"

"...Everything is...blurry...hey, what happened?" Fox asked.

"Healing abilities, long story, anyway, keep fighting back and don't worry about being defeated, I'll revive you back!"

"...G-got it!"

"Lucario! Try to hit one of the spheres using a charged Aura Sphere!"

"Listen Lucario, when I give the order, you launch it." Mewtwo said and Lucario nodded, concentrating his aura to create a charged Aura Sphere.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Cream was about to be crushed by the tail and Mewtwo found the sphere attached to the tail.

"NOW!" Mewtwo yelled and Lucario shot the Aura Sphere at high speed to the sphere, impacting it with an explosion when it turned on that deactivated the tail as Cream flew away from it.

"(Vector?! Vector?! Where is he?! He's the last one that needs to be revived!)" Chris thought desperately, searching for the crocodile around the area, until he saw SSMO lifting him above his mouth to shred him to death. "RETURN THIS SOUL FROM THE ABYSS OF DEATH... RESURRECTION!!!"

Chris hoped that the feather touched his back in time before Vector could be thrown inside his sharp fangs, the World Traveler closed his eyes and waited for the worst to come true, before opening his eyes and seeing Charmy carrying Vector away from the mouth as he was healed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Vector said when he woke up and looked up to Charmy. "Charmy!"

"Hi boss! You know, you were almost his dinner for this day!" Charmy said.

"That scumbag! Charmy! Drop me over him to deal a good hit!"

"Roger that!" Charmy said and changed directions above the flying monster to drop Vector high above the head, the bee let out the crocodile and Vector joined his hands to slam them together on the sphere that was embedded to his neck, it turned on and he dealt a strong hit, paralizing the head and deactivating it. "Hurray! We did it!" Charmy cheered.

"UUUUUAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Sonic was pushed away by one of the claws but Tails flew quickly after him before he was about to fall in the darkness. "Phew, that was close!"

"O healing power... First Aid!" Chris casted his healing magic on Sonic to heal his wounds.

"Whoa, your magic is really coming handy!"

"Thanks, I'll keep going."

"And me too!"

"There you go!" Tails yelled and threw Sonic to the right arm's sphere to use his Spin Dash, the curled blue spinning ball landed several hits on the sphere until it turned on and deactivating the right arm.

"The 2 arms were deactivated and so did the tail and his head!" Kirby announced. "The only parts left are the left leg and the 2 wings!"

"Use it Chris!" Mewtwo said.

"Pow Hammer!" This time, the hammer landed on the left wing's sphere, turning on at the right time and shutting down the left wing, causing SSMO to lose balance with just one wing active.

"USELESS PESTS! GET OUT FROM MY NEW ERA OF DESTRUCTION!!!" SSMO roared from inside the machine before creating a huge tornado by flapping his right steel wing that went chasing down all the flight members who got caught inside the typhoon and were constantly being slashed by the strong winds, yelling or screaming in pain as they were still inside the tornado, suffering.

"I won't allow more sacrifices just because of you!" Chris yelled before casting a new healing spell. "Come forth O illumination of life!... Healing Circle!" A blue glyph appeared inside the tornado that healed all the flight members from being killed, the tornado eventually faded and they panted heavily, because the spell was able to heal them before they could lose their strength. "Are you alright?!"

"We're almost in trouble of dying, we need to be cured!" Pit yelled from afar.

"I'm on it!" Chris said.

"SUFFER!!!" SSMO roared, activating his head to roar at the clouds, the dark clouds shone intensely with electricity before launching a huge thunderstorm that impacted all the area and all the 25 characters, causing massive destruction and depleting their strengths to the max and dropping to the floor on their knees or hands and walking towards Chris.

"What unbeliavable power..." Shadow said as he panted heavily.

"I haven't been so menaced before..." Sonic said, panting heavily.

"T-this is not good, one more attack and we're done for!" Lucas panicked.

"But we have Chris as our source of heal!" Falco said, panting too.

"O melody beckoning toward the abyss... Tue rei ze croa riou tue ze..." Chris sang another hymn that made a large glyph below SSMO, creating bubbles with a violet light that was able to put him to sleep for various seconds and crashed into the floor.

"What was that? And when did Chris learned to sing like that?" Pikachu asked.

"I put him to sleep for a short time, while he is sleeping, I'll heal all the characters I can until he awakes. O healing power..."

1 minute later...

"INSOLENT FOOLS!!!" SSMO roared furiously, awakening from his state and activating his left wing to fly to the sky.

"Darn it, I managed to heal only 7 of the-"

"NOW!" Mewtwo yelled, reminding Chris from his plan.

"POW HAMMER!" The hammer appeared above the neck when it was on, deaticating it again. "Have we done at least progress on depleting his health Mewtwo?"

"We managed to reduce his life force to the half, but the more damaged he is, his attacks will grow violent to unleash even more chaotic attacks."

"No way! This can't be true!" Rouge said.

"At this rate, Super Shadow Metal Overlord will eliminate us approximately before 10 minutes." Omega explianed to them as he was fixing his right claw.

"10 minutes?! We have been attacking for 1 hour!" Roy said.

"Oh no, HERE HE COMES AGAIN!" Marth yelled before looking up to SSMO's claws approaching dangerously fast towards Chris, SSMO knew that the source of all the healing spells were coming from the World Traveler, and taking him out would make his path easier. "PROTECT CHRIS!"

"UUUUGGGGHHH!!!" Mewtwo teleported in front of Chris to use Confusion on both claws, but SSMO moved his claws down to only capture Chris and Mewtwo and preventing anyone else from entering inside as they tried to shatter the steel claws.

"MEWTWO!!!" Chris yelled preocupied as Mewtwo did all the best he could do to push the claws away from them, but his force was about to disappear but wanted to do the last protection.

DededeCloneChris

"I'm fine...Chris..."

"Y-yes?"

"This is...my last time...helping you..."

Chris felt horror. "WHAT?!"

"One of us can escape from this prison made of steel...and that person from us is you..."

"M-Mewtwo! Y-you can't talk seriously, you were like a mentor to me, telling me what skills I had and what I needed to do to gain more skills, you can't die here!"

Mewtwo closed his eyes. "I'm sorry...just let me teleport you outside..."

"Teleport yourself too! You can do it!" Mewtwo shook his head and Chris's eyes began to fill with tears. "W-why?!"

"Metal Sonic managed to lower all my strength with that thunderstorm...I have enough power to return one of us outside his claws."

"D-don't worry! I can still revive you!"

"Don't be stupid...once he finishes with his attack...I'll be death...my trophy will shatter under the pressure...and will end my life..."

Chris noticed that he was being surrounded by a purple aura and gasped. "NO! MEWTWO! DON'T DO IT!"

"It's a shame...I never smiled in my whole life...forgive me...this is not the time to be smiling..."

"MEWTWO!!!"

"Farewell...World Traveler..."

And with his last strength, Mewtwo teleported Chris out of the claws and appeared besides the others who were shocked at this moment.

"No...STOP!" Chris pleaded to SSMO, but the claws were pressed with extreme force that caused an explosion, sending them away to different directions.

The World Traveler panted a little before getting up, he looked at the huge claws lifting up and showing no sign of life of Mewtwo.

"...No...it can't be..." Marth said.

"Mewtwo is...dead?" Pikachu asked with tears on his eyes.

"I can't believe it..." Kirby said with tears.

"Mewtwo...why...Mewtwo..." Chris muttered to himself before falling to his knees. "...Why...how could this happen..."

"He's gone..." Meta Knight said with shame.

"Mew...Two...aha....NO!!!" Chris was starting to cry loudly for losing Mewtwo in this fight, most of the young Smashers began to cry while Cheese wasn't the one crying and wanted to say something to Cream.

"Chao chao chao!" Cheese said.

"Cheese! Mr. Mewtwo is gone...dead!" Cream said as she cried loudly.

"(...Tears...)" Lucario thought to himself while he watched Chris's tears fall to the floor, his red eyes were reflecting them. "(You made Chris...cry...)" He thought more before showing his fangs with rage. "(Nobody...makes Chris...to cry!!!) GUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"W-whoa! What's happening to Lucario?!" Charmy asked while a huge amount of aura began to cover Lucario's body as his eyes glowed in a bright, shiny yellow color.

"ANNOYING BUGS, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE DESTROYED!!!" SSMO roared and charged a destructive beam from his mouth, unfortunately, everyone were unable to run since their energies were low and the mechanical monster fired the red beam that struck down everyone on range, even Chris was thrown back and fainting, except for Lucario who remained in his position while his aura was being gathered in high amounts. "YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE THE ULTIMATE BEING?!"

Lucario put his hands close to each other and began to gather his aura between them. "I SHALL END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING ONE OF US AND MAKING MY MASTER TO CRY!!! WATCH THE POWER..." His hands began to tremble with extreme force before pointing them at SSMO's body while Lucario roared. "OF THE AURA!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU THINK THAT THING IS GOING TO BEAT ME?!" SSMO taunted before shielding himself with his wings to block the Aura Storm, but he was pushed far away from them. "WHAT?! THIS IS...STRONG...WHY IS THIS HURTING ME?!"

"MY AURA HAS RISEN TO THE STRONGEST POINT, I WILL TAKE REVENGE ON YOU!!!"

"...Mewtwo..." Chris muttered as he saw a shining object in front of his eyes with an arrow keeping the object from flying away as Lucario was still firing the Aura Storm, Chris turned his head to the other fainted and unconscious characters that were laying on the floor, defeated, some with sad faces while others fainted just in front of him. "How did...this..." He said weakly, identifying the object to be a Smash Ball with an arrow. "...Came here?"

"Use it, before Lucario ends his attack!"

"Break it now Chris!"

"...Huh?... Who is there?" Chris asked before turning his head to the Smash Ball and lifting his staff in front of him to shatter it.

"(UGH!... THIS IS NOT ENOUGH...TO DEFEAT HIM...I NEED MORE HELP!!!)" Lucario thought loudly before trying to keep his aura from fading away.

"(Mewtwo...I can't believe we lose you...but don't get ashamed...because I will avenge you...) HA!" Chris used the last of his strength to shatter the Smash Ball, gaining his unbeliavable power, covering his body in a rainbow color while his eyes were shining brightly, then he got up slowly to regain his balance. "Please...I beg of you...I want to heal everyone...and help Lucario to defeat that monster..." Chris said while he concentrated his magic on his staff.

"NO!!!" Lucario and SSMO yelled in unison, Lucario for stop using the Aura Storm and falling unsconscious on the floor and SSMO for losing his wings on the impact, making him to fall quickly to the floor, close to Lucario and inches away from Chris. "DIE! WORTHLESS HUMAN!!!"

"BEGIN!" Chris yelled, crossing his staff in front of him as he joined his hands to recite a powerful magic, using different magic called fonons, SSMO looked his surroundings and finding himself and Chris between 2 giant holy glyphs that were spinning.

"I'VE SAID DIE!!!...WHAT THE?! I CAN'T...MOVE!!!" SSMO roared, trying to get away from the glyphs but his action was useless before hearing Chris saying his prayers to the skies across the dark clouds.

"O light that rains down on heaven and earth, bring my enemies to their destined annihilation!" He opened his right hand to show it at his right while his left hand opened below his belt. "FORTUNE ARC!!!" He yelled, casting towers of light that rose and dove between the glyphs that dealt massive light damage to SSMO, enough to deactivate his circuits but not enough to defeat him yet.

"WEAKLING! MY POWER IS INFINITE!... YOU...CAN'T...DESTROY...ME...."

"Who said I was done?!" Chris asked furiously before shining brightly again as an even bigger holy glyph appeared around his body like a wall, throwing his hands behind him to deal the last blow. "And grants us the divine protection of thine brilliance!!!" The glyph that appeared around him run through the bodies of everyone fainted that healed their wounds completely, but also, it was the contrary to SSMO who felt a massive pressure of pain that was slowly destroying his whole body.

"...Wha-? Is not over yet?" Knuckles asked confused at the situation as SSMO was slowly being destroyed by his own explosions.

"N-no!" Meta Knight said. "The head is still operable, we have to strike down his head but with stronger attacks that all of us combined!"

"(Stronger attacks...stronger attacks...)" Chris quickly wondered in his mind before gasping. "The Level 1 Final Smash's attacks!"

"You mean using Pow Ring?" Pit asked.

"Also using Double Fire?" Falco asked.

"And Fire Hedgehog?" Sonic asked.

"Yes! Look, the head is on the floor trying to fire another beam, I'll change my jobs to unleash our Level 1 Final Smashes as quickly as we can to destroy it and retrieve the emeralds!" Chris explained to them who nodded in unison. But he saw Lucas, Lucario and Fox staring at him before feeling the same emotion with 3 people in one telepathy talk. "(Wait...does this means it's time to use your own Final Smash?)"

"(What is a Final Smash?)" Fox asked.

"(Y-yes, what is that?)" Lucas asked.

"(I guess Master Hand didn't told you yet...)" Chris said.

"(Chris, this is the time to discover our own Level 1 Final Smash.)" Lucario said in a serious tone. "(Use the Aura Apprentice job to use it!)"

Lucas, somehow, knew what to say after hearing that. "(A-and try to use the job where you used Claus's clothes to use PK abilities too!)"

Fos began to thought before speaking. "(Use the Space Mercenary job to use our own attack and Falco's!)"

"(I-I know!... Let's do this...for Mewtwo!)" Chris said, secured of his response as they nodded and formed a line of 3 characters on each side to Chris. "A-are you ready?" He asked a little concerned.

"I was born ready!" Sonic said with a grin on his face.

"I know we can avenge Mewtwo!" Pit said as he took out his dual blades.

"We had a match to end when we met, but I'll reclaim the victory for him once we beat him." Lucario said as aura began to surround his hands.

"I'm aware of what could happen after this, but...we got to believe." Fox said, taking out his Blaster from his belt.

"Mewtwo was a psychic...and Ness and me can use something like that too...I-I won't fall back!" Lucas said as his right hand began to glow, using his PSI.

"He's going down, and we will win!" Falco said with crossed arms.

"NOW!" They yelled in unison, charging at the head to start their combinated attacks, Pit was the first one to go towards SSMO's head. "POW HAMMER! POW HAMMER!" Chris casted 2 Pow Hammers that replaced his dual blades and ran towards the head before yelling in unison: "POW RING!!!" Dealing a moderate amount of damage while Pit continued to spin his hammers and ending his attack.

"Come on! You can do it!" Tails cheered from behind.

Chris quickly changed to his Space Mercenary job, since it was upgraded, he had now a dark blue vest under his jacket and had the same boots as Fox's, however, he and Falco jumped high in the air as their bodies began to be surrounded by fire and rocketing towards SSMO. "DOUBLE FIRE!!!" They yelled in unison causing a fire explosion on the head as SSMO roared in pain but continued to charge his beam.

"We can win! We can win!" Big cheered from behind.

"Suffer a lot of shots!" Chris said, taking out his Blaster and joining Fox behind him while Fox knelt to fire closer to the ground as Chris held his Blaster above his head to fire from a higher point. "100 BLASTS!!!" They yelled in perfect unison to fire 100 quick shots, 50 from each Blaster, colliding with the head in fast movements and using a secret move to charge their Blasters at the same time, combining both big Charged Shots to join them together and make an explosion.

New ability learned! 100 Blasts!

Fire 100 shots from 2 Blasters at the same time and increasing their speed to deal weak but quick damage to a single enemy, deals moderate amount of damage at the end by firing a Charged Shot at the same time as the 100th shot.

"Keep going!" Vector cheered from behind.

Now the World Traveler changed his job to the PK User, who was updated and now he had Ness's bat, but wore Claus's clothes and Lucas stood by his side, pointing 2 fingers, each one at the head while they glowed intensely. "Release!" Lucas yelled before the 2 shot 2 quick small lightnings from their tip of their fingers, entering inside his mouth before it shone and exploded in a burst of fire that went for 7 seconds. "PK DETONATION!!!" Chris and Lucas yelled in unison.

New ability learned! PK Detonation!

Summon 2 bolts of lightning to be embedded into the target and exploding in a burst of flames inside, deals moderate fire damage

"Don't surrender yet!" Rouge said from behind.

For his next move, Chris changed to his Aura Apprentice job and Lucario stood behind him with their backs looking at each other, Lucario's left hand shone brightly with aura while Chris's right hand shone with aura too, then the 2 quickly accelerated to contrary directions and quickly ran towards SSMO's head on each side, lifting their glowing aura hands by using Force Palm close to their faces and shoving it with force on each side, both Force Palms shone intensely before the aura went through the head and caused a paralizing effect to all parts of SSMO's body and stopping him from charging his beam. "AURA FISTS!!!" Chris and Lucario yelled in unison.

New ability learned! Aura Fists!

Strike both sides of the target with 2 Force Palms at the same time, causing electric damage and paralyzing the target's body to deal more damage in the meantime, deals moderate amount of damage and paralyzes the target for a period of time

"Chris!...I...I...I believe in you!" Cream cried from behind while Cheese pulled her blue ribbon to show her something.

"The last is the best!" Sonic said before Chris changed his job to the Racer job, Sonic turned into his Spin Dash just in front of the head and Chris backed away to try and use his move in the right time, then when he was ready, he ran towards Sonic using Raptor Boost to punch the ball with a fist of fire, and covering Sonic's curled body into a bullet of fire that went rocketing inside the head and crossing it to reach a Chaos Emerald that was the source of the beam, powering the Fire Hedgehog attack and going through all his mechanic body, Sonic was turning slowly into Super Sonic when he managed to gather all the Chaos Emeralds inside SSMO and crossed through the tail and flew into the dark clouds before turning back into Sonic and landing on his feet with all the emeralds on his arms.

Super Shadow Metal Overlord's dark aura vanished, along with his dark golden color, returning to his original form before yelling out loud.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! THE ULTIMATE POWER...LOST BY THESE...WEAKLINGS?!...THIS MUST BE...A NIGHTMARE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Metal Overlord yelled in extreme pain before exploding and as a long shriek came from him, creating a big cloud of smoke that covered the whole area and the party who covered their faces from the smoke.

...Silence fell when they saw Metal Sonic laying unconscious on the destroyed floor, his shiny quills weren't pointy and his cape, along with his clothing was gone and returned to his original look while all of them walked towards him and formed a big circle, wondering if he was alright as Sonic made a fist into the air.

Sonic's Mission Clear Music

"Victory!!!" Sonic yelled proudly as everyone else cheered loudly at their victory for defeating Super Shadow Metal Overlord, Chris, being the most happiest, received many congratulations from almost all the characters who either patted his back, gave him hugs (which made him to blush a little) and nodded in recognizement for his tactics in battle.

"You're awesome Chris! Your healing magic really helped us out!" Charmy cheered while he flew around him, but Vector grabbed Charmy and hid him behind his back.

"I...I...I...I don't know what to say..." Chris said blushing a little.

"C'mon! You could be the greatest tactician in the whole world!" Sonic said, patting Chris's back.

"Seriously...I lack of words right now..."

"Chris is strong, right Froggy?" Big asked to Froggy who appeared above his head and croacked happily.

"...Please...that's enough everyone!"

"...Why?..." Everyone stopped cheering before looking at Metal Sonic who looked up to them. "Why I couldn't...kill you?"

"Metal Sonic!" Sonic said. "You should be ashamed for what you did back there! Tell me, what was your real reason of this trouble?"

Dr. Eggman appeared from nowhere, because he was hiding cowardly away from them as they fought before. "It's because...Metal Sonic wanted to prove he was stronger than Sonic." He explained, panting heavily.

"You mean he caused this whole rebellion just to show how strong he was to Sonic?" Knuckles asked.

Metal Sonic stood up slowly, as his circuits began to send electricity into his body. "My hole reason for existence...was to defeat Sonic in battle...that was the true reason of my creation...but as I grew stronger...my mind took over and turned me into a power, hungry machine to seek the destruction of all the species..." And then, he collapsed on the floor while Omega lifted his body to examine him.

"Signs of life are still on him, he should be fine after a reparation." Omega said.

"...But..." Chris looked down in disappointment. "That won't bring Mewtwo back..." Everyone looked down in shame while some of them cried (the loudest one being Vector).

"Maybe...we should do something to remember him..." Tails suggested.

"Hey, where is Cream?" Amy asked confused while she looked around.

"Well...everyone..." Chris began and everybody looked at him. "It's time to make a good farewell to Mewtwo...because he fought alongside us this whole time and never surrendered..."

"I agree on your idea." Marth said nodding.

Seaside Hill

"We are gathered here today to say our farewells to a beloved friend who fought along with us, you were a great inspiration to most of us, many thought you were useless, but me? I thought you were a great helper in the battles we participated in, and so, I leave the others to say their farewells to you, now excuse me." Chris said sadly.

"These kind of...funeral gets me...to cry!" Vector said, wiping out his mucus from his nose with a napkin.

"Shh, it's Cream's turn!" Espio whispered angrily to Vector while he sweatdropped.

Cream gave the tomb a flower ornament and dropped to her knees. "Please, accept this from me, Cheese and Chocola, also, thinks of this gift as Chris's gift too because he was very happy to have you around him." Cream said before she cried a little but the Chaos comforted her and Charmy walked to the tomb.

"This is stupid..." Falco whispered to Fox.

"I know, this is so awkward..." Fox whispered back to him.

"Why are we doing this again?" Roy whispered to Marth.

"It was Chris's idea from the beginning." Marth whispered back to him.

"But Big, this is so weird..." Amy whispered to Big and Froggy.

"It's painful too..." Big whispered, wiping out a tear from his left eye.

Pikachu walked towards the tomb while he sweatdropped. "Ahem, it's a shame to not have you with us, but Chris thinks you were an excellent partner to him...and sorry for not saying anything else." He finished with a grunt as Meta Knight walked towards the tomb, utterly embarrased of what were they doing right now.

"Ugh...where should I begin?" Meta Knight tried to find the correct words and cleared his throat. "Somehow, I felt...hmm...full of energy...I think...and I...well...leave you to let another one speak with you." He walked out to the group, all of them already said their farewells to him, even Dr. Eggman was there, the whole group crossed their arms and looked to the last person who hasn't said his farewell to him with a glare, but Chris was looking rather happy at that time. Shadow and Omega weren't there because they disappeared to some place with Metal Sonic.

"Come on, he will be happy if you say to him your farewell." Chris said to him.

"But...I'm not going to do this." He said, shaking slowly his head.

"Everyone else already finished, now is your turn."

"...I hate you..." He muttered before going to the tomb and crossing his arms in front of his chest and sighing. "I tried to tell Chris from keeping you away from danger, I didn't do it and thus you were killed, making all of us to do this useless funeral for yo-"

"AHEM!"

"...I mean, necessary funeral, rest in peace..." He said sighing and glaring at Chris. "Is this over yet?"

"Yep! Is done now!" Chris said happily and the camera shows what was wirtten on the tomb...

R.I.P
Red Bandana A.K.A "Reddy"
Thou shalt protect people in the heavens from the cold winters

The funeral was for Chris's lost bandana named Reddy, and the last person who said his farewells to it was surprisingly Mewtwo, all healed and completely unharmed.

Flashback

"I agree on your idea." Marth said nodding.

"EVERYONE!" Cream yelled from afar while Cheese and Chocola came with her singing happily.

"What is it Cream?" Tails asked.

"It's about Mr. Mewtwo!...He...He...HE SURVIVED!!!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone said surprised before Mewtwo came from the abyss, floating up slowly with crossed arms as smiles grew on their faces and ran to him, Chris being the one leading them and stopping in front of him.

"MEWTWO! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Chris cried happily before Lucario rubbed his back and looked at Mewtwo.

"How did you survived Mewtwo?" Lucario asked with curiosity.

"When Metal Sonic made that explosion on his claws, I was sent away to the abyss, but luckily, there was a collapsing platform that stopped my fall to the nothingness, I tried to stay quite to not make the platform to collapse, but then, a light covered my body and replenished my energy, then, I gained control to float back to all of you, the platform where I fell was far away from this place, that's why I got late to reach this floor." Mewtwo explained to them.

"Then my Final Smash must have recovered you along with everybody..." Chris said as he stopped crying. "But who gave me the Smash Ball in the first place?"

"I presume those 2 are going to appear later near the beach from the start."

"...I'm happy to have you back Mewtwo..."

For the first time ever, Mewtwo gave all of them a small smile and Chris gasped.

"M-Mewtwo! Y-you smiled!" Chris said in surprise.

"...Yes...I haven't smiled in my life before...it feels...good...I think..." Mewtwo said a little surprised.

"Wow! This day couldn't turn any better!" Pikachu said smiling.

Chris turned to them. "Well, we should go to the beach to meet those 2 who helped us and...can you all do me a favor?"

"Anything, we will do it!" Vector said with a fist and they nodded.

End of flashback

"Why we didn't shut Vector's mouth when we had the chance?" Espio wondered to himself, accepting Chris's favor to do a funeral to his beloved friend, "Reddy".

"I can't believe we just gave an eulogy to a cloth." Mewtwo frowned to himself.

"His name wasn't cloth, it was Reddy." Chris corrected him before mostly everyone groaned at this. "Hey! You agreed to do this didn't you?"

"It was the idiot of Vector who accepted this, not us!" Knuckles said as he glared at Vector.

"By the way Mewtwo, where are those 2 who helped us?" Chris asked before they saw 2 persons walking behind them, Chris looked behind them and his eyes widened after he was able to identify the strangers. "...You?!"

"Long time no see Marth!" A blonde swordsman said to Marth, who shook hands with him.

"It is an honor to see you well." A princess said, bowing to them cordially.

"...Link?! Zelda?!" Chris said very shocked, the 2 mysterious helpers were Link, the hero of Twilight (and many other things) and Zelda, princess of Hyrule.

"Looks like the odd ball we sent to you was able to defeat him after all." Link said.

"Master Hand told us to aid you when things began to look dangerous, he explained everything to us too and gave us that ball to give you power." Zelda explained, when she pointed at the portal behind the 2 of them. "He asked us to return to the Smash Mansion too."

"Does that means...you have to go now Chris?" Cream asked with a sad tone on her voice.

"I'm sorry...we have to keep fighting against the Subspace Army to save all the worlds from chaos..." Chris said sadly, Tails also looked down sadly in shame before noticing a mischievous smirk on Sonic's face.

The Smashers formed a line in front of the portal while they looked at the Sonic characters. "I wish I could stay here longer, but we must go now!" Chris said.

Cream began to cry while Amy hugged her. "Promise you're going to come to visit us!" She said crying while Amy cried a little too.

"Don't worry! I'll do it, let's go Lucario, Mewtwo, Meta Knight!" Chris said as the mentioned characters ran inside the portal.

"Ooh, I didn't do almost anything on my first trip here..." Kirby said as Pikachu patted his back and looked at Rouge, who smiled a little and waved back to him as the two entered inside the portal, with Lucas wiping out his tears.

"Anyway Vector, is Eggman going to pay you and your team?" Marth asked as Eggman itched away from Team Chaotix and Charmy turned to him.

"BOSS! HE'S GETTING AWAY!" Charmy yelled and Eggman began to run away from the trio.

"COME BACK YOU IDIOT! WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Vector and Charmy yelled angrily as they chased Dr. Eggman from the beach as Espio shook hands with the 3 swordsmen and left to join his teammates, the 3 Smashers looked at each other and left the beach.

"Please come here to stay and talk about machines." Tails said as he shook hands with Fox and Falco.

"I'll think about it, good bye." Fox smiled to Tails and waved at him as he and Falco waved at the little fox and disappeared inside the portal with Link and Zelda, after a second, the portal vanished and Knuckles looked at the sky while Big ran around the beach, chasing Froggy.

"Well...peace is once again here...Sonic?" Knuckles looked behind him where Sonic once was and gasped. "SONIC?!"

"Hey! Sonic is gone!" Amy said.

"But where is he?!" Tails asked.

"Him? He ran inside the portal when it was about to vanish." Rouge pointed out before Reddy's tomb fell to the sand.

"...Oh no..." Tails, Knuckles and Amy muttered to themselves in unison.

WORLD COMPLETED!

YOU HAVE GAINED 2500 SMASH COINS!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, ?, ?, Fox, Falco, Ness, Lucas, Marth, Roy, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pit, Ice Climbers

makuta

I believe he goes MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW FOR THE REST OF YOU INSOLENT FOOLS!
To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 66: The insulting, odd, and honest RPG Clich?'s Book

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"Glad you're back everyone, you did an exceptional job in Sonic's world, well done." Master Hand greeted them, 2 seconds later, his glove turned red of rage. "CHRIS! WHAT DID I SAID BEFORE ABOUT BRINGING CHARACTERS TOO EARLIER THAN EXPECTED?!"

"What? But Link or Zelda doesn't have any other future game together!" Chris said confused.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT SONIC!"

"...Sonic?" All the current Smashers that appeared from the portal looked behind them to find Sonic with a small grin on his face and crossed arms.

"Sonic! What are you doing here?" Pit asked.

"You said you were going to fight against the Subspace Army right? Well, I decided to tag along to join you!" Sonic said.

NEWCOMER!

Sonic (because he wanted without you knowing) joined your team!

Chris glared at the announcement and the screen disappeared. "But you can't right now! You have more adventures to hav-" Chris was interrupted as Sonic gave him a paper that looked like a schedule. "What's this?"

"The schedule of what is going to happen when I wait for another adventure, read it."

Dr. Eggman forgetting everything about the last problem and trying another way to conquer the world.
Dr. Eggman failling with the first attempt and finding another way to conquer the world.
Dr. Eggman failling with the second attempt and finding yet another way to conquer the world.
Dr. Eggman failling with the THIRD attempt and finding yet another stupid way to conquer the world.
Dr. Eggman (yawn) failling with the fourth attempt and finding yet another stupid and useless (yawn) way to conquer the world.

And the schedule kept going down with almost the same explanation with different but harshs words after the 23th time.

"Now you see?" Sonic asked raising an eyebrow.

"(No way, he already guessed this...)" Chris thought, before he had an idea. "Oh yeah, honestly, I believe on this schedule."

"Then you'll let me in in your team?"

"Of course!"

"CHRIS!" Everyone protested after this.

Chris winked at everyone and looked back to Sonic. "Okay Sonic! Now we're going to the Tetris's world right now to save it from them!"

"Got it, tell me the way to go now!"

Chris opened the portal and Sonic quickly entered inside in a blink, but Chris closed the portal as soon as Sonic was gone and sighed in relief.

"You didn't sent him to that world right?" Lucario asked.

"Hell no! I sent him back to Sonic Heroes! Although I wanted him to be in our team when he came but unfortunately, we'll have to wait until Sonic Riders." Chris explained to them.

Sonic (for his own good) left your team

"But Kirby ha-"

"I SAID, we'll have to wait until Sonic Riders or not." Chris said a little angry. "...Anyway, Link! Zelda! What's your motive of your visit?"

Link made a serious face. "Because Ganondorf joined them."

"Ganondork you mean?" Roy asked.

"Come on Roy, you're still calling him like that?"

"But it's funny!"

Zelda cleared her throat to speak. "I explain where Link was explaining..."

Flashback

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Eldin Province

"Just when Link was about to stab Ganondorf's heart with the Master Sword, a strange, dark energy engulfed his body from below and took him inside the dark force, Link was surprised and stabbed the ground when the dark magic was gone, after that, Midna appeared and..." Zelda narrated as we skip when Midna on her original form breaks the Twilight Mirror. "Suddenly, Master Hand appeared on the Arbiter Grounds and told us to be prepared to be in the next tournament and fight against the Subspace Army, Link went to Ordon Village to say his farewells to the villagers and I made a degree to leave Hyrule under the protection of the chancellor and the soldiers, as soon as we met between Hyrule Castle Town and the Faron Province, Master Hand appeared and made the portal to teleport us to the mansion."

End of flashback

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"He explained everything to us, the Subspace Army, the enemy we must defeat, about the reason of why Chris is here and other things such as the new participants that are currently here with us." Zelda said and finished her narration.

Roy crossed his arms. "Ganondork...that bastard, betraying us!"

"Once he finds a way to get the Triforce he'll use it, no matter if it implies in betraying us, besides, he's evil and we know about that." Link said.

"Then that means 4 enemies against us..." Pit said.

The other younger Smashers appeared yawning a little from the other side of the room. "Master Hand...why did call us?" Ness asked grogily, before running to greet Link and Zelda with the others as the new fighters introduced to them.

NEWCOMER!

Link joined your team!

NEWCOMER!

Zelda joined your team!

"Oh right, everyone, I have an important announcement." Master Hand said and everyone on the room looked at him. "Seeing as this threat is rising up dangerously, with the Halberd at their disposal and the Shadow Bugs that you have fought on each world to increase the power of anyone to fight against you, we'll have no choice but to gather everyone else, starting from tomorrow."

Many cheers were heard after that as they began to talk to themselves about their old friends and the new participants that haven't showed up in the mansion.

Unfortunately for Master Hand's dismay, he was being asked about the people that didn't got in...

"Are you accepting Krystal in the tournament?" Fox asked.

"Is Addeleine going to be here too?" Kirby asked excited.

"I'm looking forward to see new women fighting here as well." Zelda said in amusement.

"Bring Plusle and Minum here!" Pichu said excited.

"Another japanese swordsman or a samurai would be good too." Marth said.

"I'll be pleased with anything as long as that doesn't have Wolf on your invitations." Falco said.

Master Hand began to sweat after all these things and he and Crazy Hand floated away to their room in a hurry before they found out that their statements were going to be false and murder the hand with brute force.

"...Why did he ran away?" Pichu asked confused.

"You don't want to know..." Mewtwo said, floating away to his room, since the night already came, everyone decided to rest and continue tomorrow for their own mission to gather all the Smashers in the mansion.

"I want to eat something..." Kirby said as he ran away to the kitchen and everybody stopped on their tracks and remembered something important.

"...Isn't bad to left Kirby alone with the only refrigerator of the whole mansion in the kitchen?" Link asked while everyone looked at each other before gasping in unison. "Wait, Master Hand always leaves a note to prevent Kirby from eating all the food by himself."

"Oh-uh..." Chris said remembering something from a long time ago (in chapters).

Back in chapter 15...

For the last time, don't eat everything in a one single swallow Kirby!

Master Hand[/i]

We see Chris taking the note on his hand and throwing it to the trash as he chuckled a little to himself.

Back on the actual chapter...

"I...um...threw the note from the door if that was the note you were refering to." Chris said as he touched his fingers in shame before everyone narrowed their eyes in a bored way.

Kitchen

"KIRBY!!!" Chris, Link, Zelda, Ness, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Popo, Nana, Marth, Roy, Fox and Falco yelled while the others not mentioned who didn't yelled ran across the main hall, the mentioned characters knew already what was going to happen, they entered the kitchen where Kirby was standing in front of the refrigerator and inhaling deeply to suck up the whole machine as they lunged at him to shut his mouth.

However, they saw Meta Knight blocking Kirby's mouth and they stopped in midair.

"Kirby, what did I told you before?" Meta Knight asked.

"Eat in moderation..." Kirby said bored under his hand.

"That's right." Meta Knight opened the fridge with his other hand and took out a cake with a strawberry on the top. "You'll eat this only this night."

Kirby took the cake and walked away to his room, a little annoyed for the fact that Meta Knight always stopped him when eating a large amount of food, and now that he's living in the mansion, it means no more eating in excess for Kirby, but the puffball forgot about that once he ate the cake and hopped happily to his room.

Meta Knight looked at the group in midair. "If you excuse me, I want to inspect this mansion a little more." He said and walked away while they saw the warrior leaving the kitchen.

"..." They looked at each other before falling with a "thud" sound.

One of the many hallways

Chris was having a bad day in the night, after preventing Kirby from eating the whole fridge, the World Traveler couldn't believe that he was lost inside the own mansion he lives in, he wandered around the hallways, spotting many doors but not his room with Lucario. He also changed to his Swordsman job to get a little colder from all the walking he has been doing.

"How did I ended up lost in this mansion?" Chris asked to himself, tired of walking aimlessly while taking out his DS. "Dr. Kawashima, do you have a feature to display a map on the DS?"

"How unfortunate, I lack of map of the whole mansion right now." Kawashima said ashamed. "But if you want, the DS has a phone funtion to call Master Hand."

"Forget it, he's tired right now...wait..." Chris spotted a room without a door, and his eyes instantly gleamed with joy and he kept the DS on his pocket.

With all his excitement, he shouted: "LIBRARY!" And ran inside.

Library

One of Chris's hobbies was to read books to study, the library of the Smash Mansion was bigger than the common libraries in his world, it had every kind of book regarding all the worlds, there were candlelights hanging from the red roof, a long red carpet extending to every corner and shelves with loads of books, in short terms, Chris's paradise.

Not only those things were ornamenting the library, red sofas for one person with a lamp to their right side were found separated through the room, the whole place was silent, much for Chris's luck as he wandered around, looking for a book to read before sleeping.

He went to the "Miscellaneous Section" and found an odd book with the label "RPG Clich?'s Book".

"RPG Clich?'s Book? Hmm...well, I like RPG games so it could be interesting to read before sleeping." He said silently and took carefully the book from the shelf and sat on one of the sofas to open it, in the first page, it readed this.

Welcome to RPG Clich?'s Book, where the obvious will be said about the RPG genre games that you don't see clearly, you could also relate some of this clich?s with other games that aren't RPG, such like adventure, action or horror genres.

"The clich?s are supposed to be funny so..." Chris flipped the page where a list of clich?s were listed in order, he thought some things on his adventure could be defined as a game to relate a clich? with his adventure with the others.

Calmly, he searched through all the clich?s, which were like 192 of them.

3. Thinking With The Wrong Head (Hiro Rule)
No matter what she's accused of doing or how mysterious her origins are, the hero will always be ready to fight to the death for any girl he met three seconds ago.

"...Er...somehow, this reminds me of Maylene in some way..."

5. Logan's Run Rule
RPG characters are young. Very young. The average age seems to be 15, unless the character is a decorated and battle-hardened soldier, in which case he might even be as old as 18. Such teenagers often have skills with multiple weapons and magic, years of experience, and never ever worry about their parents telling them to come home from adventuring before bedtime. By contrast, characters more than twenty-two years old will cheerfully refer to themselves as washed-up old fogies and be eager to make room for the younger generation.

"I'm obviously starting to have all of this."

6. Single Parent Rule
RPG characters with two living parents are almost unheard of. As a general rule, male characters will only have a mother, and female characters will only have a father. The missing parent either vanished mysteriously and traumatically several years ago or is never referred to at all. Frequently the main character's surviving parent will also meet an awkward end just after the story begins, thus freeing him of inconvenient filial obligations.

"Ha! I have my 2 fathers! (I wonder how are they in the stopped time...)"

7. Some Call Me... Tim?
Good guys will only have first names, and bad guys will only have last names. Any bad guy who only has a first name will become a good guy at some point in the game. Good guys' last names may be mentioned in the manual but they will never be referred to in the story.

"Well, I don't like to use my full name..."

8. Nominal Rule
Any character who actually has a name is important in some way and must be sought out. However, if you are referred to as a part of a posessive noun ("Crono's Mom") then you are superfluous.

"Everyone here has a name."

10. Luddite Rule (Or George Lucas Rule)
Speaking of which, technology is inherently evil and is the exclusive province of the Bad Guys. They're the ones with the robots, factories, cyberpunk megalopolises and floating battle stations, while the Good Guys live in small villages in peaceful harmony with nature. (Although somehow your guns and/or heavily armed airships are exempted from this.)

"That book clearly speaks the truth."

"YAH!" Chris found Meta Knight standing in front of him, appearently, he appeared when Chris began to read about it. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I found this library and yourself, ever since you started to read it, I have been hearing it, most of the things that book has can become crucial to our mission."

"You mean the Halberd being the floating battle station?" Chris asked and Meta Knight nodded. "...Oh well, I'll keep reading."

"Please do."

12. Poor Little Rich Hero (Meis Rule)
If the hero comes from a rich and powerful family, it will have fallen on hard times and be broke and destitute by the time the game actually starts.

"I have a fortune back in my house and I'm actually a little poor on our adventure..." Chris said embarrassed to himself.

"You must struggle then."

13. The Higher The Hair, The Closer To God (Cloud Rule)
The more outrageous his hairstyle, the more important a male character is to the story.

Chris looked at his hair, being a little messy when its not under gel. "I have an outrageous hair Meta Knight?"

"Possibly." Meta Knight responded.

15. Garrett's Principle
Let's not mince words: you're a thief. You can walk into just about anybody's house like the door wasn't even locked. You just barge right in and start looking for stuff. Anything you can find that's not nailed down is yours to keep. You will often walk into perfect strangers' houses, lift their precious artifacts, and then chat with them like you were old neighbors as you head back out with their family heirlooms under your arm. Unfortunately, this never works in stores.

"Hey Crazy Hand! Can I grab the other jobs without paying and you noticing me?" Chris shouted.

"Forget it skippy!" Was Crazy Hand's reply.

15. Hey, I Know You!
You will accumulate at least three of these obligatory party members:
-The achingly beautiful gothy swordsman who is riven by inner tragedy.

"What does that book is saying about me?" Chris looked around to find everybody else around him and Meta Knight, sitting or standing above the carpet while he was reading the book, the one who spoke was Marth. "I'm not considering me as beautiful!" Marth protested as Chris noticed that almost everyone were wearing coats for sleep, except for Mewtwo and Lucario.

"H-hey! When did you came here?" Chris asked surprised.

Pichu hopped to his shoulder, wearing a small red coat. "Keep reading that book!" He asked excited.

Chris rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'm not even asking why are you all here."

"We couldn't sleep." Pit said.

"That EXPLAINS a lot!" Chris responded annoyed, continuing by the previous rule.

-The hero's best friend, who is actually much cooler than the hero.

Chris's eyes began to twitch when he readed that part and looked at Lucario. "I personally consider Lucario much cooler than you are!" Jigglypuff said, wearing a light blue coat.

"I don't know what to say in this moment." Lucario said.

"I HATE this book!" Chris proclaimed angrily.

-The grim, selfish mercenary who over the course of the game learns what it means to really care about other people.

Everyone looked at Meta Knight. "I hate that book." Meta Knight said a little irritated.

-The character who is actually a spy for the bad guys but will instantly switch to your side when you find out about it.

Their eyes were looking at Fox. "...I'm not a spy!" Fox said angrily.

-The weird bonus character who requires a bizarre series of side quests to make them effective (with the ultimate result that no player ever uses this character if it can be avoided.)

The most bizarre character that they tried to picture was Mr. Game & Watch, but he wasn't there.

-The nauseatingly cute mascot who is useless in all battles.

All eyes were looking at Pichu, then he cried. "D-don't cry Pichu! S-sorry for that!" Pikachu said, wearing a red coat as Pichu and jumping to the other shoulder.

DededeCloneChris

21. Aeris's Corollary
Just as the main male character will always use a sword or a variant of a sword, the main female character will always use a rod or a staff of some sort.

Since Chris was using the Swordsman job, he looked at Lucario, who just grunted in irritation and Chris sweated a little bit.

25. Dimensional Trascendence Principle
Buildings are much, much larger on the inside than on the outside, and that doesn't even count the secret maze of tunnels behind the clock in the basement.

The World Traveler was unfortunately having that problem now.

27. Nostradamus Rule
All legends are 100% accurate. All rumors are entirely factual. All prophecies will come true, and not just someday but almost immediately.

"That prophecy on the Valley of the Aura was true then..." Chris muttered to himself.

"And it is." Lucario added.

28. IDKFA
The basic ammunition for any firearms your characters have is either unlimited or very, very easy to obtain. This will apply even if firearms are extremely rare.

Link received a group of stares for his unlimited ammunition of arrows that he uses in battle, also counting the bombs. "T-that's not true! I have a very big bag for each thing!" He protested and everyone said: "Sure."

29. Indestructible Weapon Rule
No matter how many times you use that sword to strike armored targets or fire that gun on full auto mode it will never break, jam or need any form of maintenance unless it is critical to the story that the weapon breaks, jams or needs maintenance.

"How does Marth, Roy, Link, Ness, Lucas, Meta Knight and Pit's weapons never breaks?" Falco asked.

"They are...unbreakable?" Roy said confused and the mentioned characters in Falco's statement shook their heads in shame.

32. You Can't Kill Me (Seifer Rule)
The good guys never seem to get the hang of actually arresting or killing the bad guys. Minor villains are always permitted to go free so they can rest up and menace you again later -- sometimes five minutes later. Knowing this rule, you can deduce that if you do manage to kill (or force the surrender of) a bad guy, you must be getting near the end of the game.

"It's because we really enjoy to make them suffer." Link said, thinking about slashing Ganondorf on the back and healing him, before attacking him again.

33. And Now You Die, Mr. Bond! (Beatrix Rule)
Fortunately for you, the previous rule also applies in reverse. Rather than kill you when they have you at their mercy, the villains will settle for merely blasting you down to 1 hit point and leaving you in a crumpled heap while they stroll off, laughing. (This is, of course, because they're already planning ahead how they'll manipulate you into doing their bidding later in the game -- see Way To Go, Serge.)

"Oh no...WOLF'S TRYING TO MANIPULATE FOX!" Ness said yelling, making some of them to laugh loudly while he received a glare by Fox.

38. You Die, And We All Move Up In Rank
During that fake ending, the true villain of the story will kill the guy you'd thought was the villain, just to demonstrate what a badass he (the true villain) really is. You never get to kill the fake villain yourself.

"I'm going to be so p*ssed off if that happens." Link said, remember Zant anyone?

39. What Are We Going Tonight, Vinsfeld?
The goal of every game (as revealed during the Fake Ending) is to Save the World from an evil figure who's trying to take it over or destroy it. There is no way to escape from this formidable task. No matter whether the protagonist's goal in life is to pay off a debt, to explore distant lands, or just to make time with that cute girl in the blue dress, it will be necessary for him to Save the World in order to accomplish it. Take heart, though -- once the world gets sorted out, everything else will fall into place almost immediately.

All of them had to say that it was true in all their adventures to save their own worlds, in which they didn't and felt embarrassed.

40. Zelda's Axiom
Whenever somebody tells you about "the five ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

"Find the 5 Sacred Jewels Link...have you ever heard of them before? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Pikachu joked trying to sound godly and laughing above Chris's shoulder as some of them chuckled to themselves.

"For your information, they're 3!" Link corrected him.

45. Law of Cartographical Elegance
The world map always cleanly fits into a rectangular shape with no land masses that cross an edge.

"I wonder why the map of Hyrule doesn't cross an edge..." Zelda asked to herself.

46. ?Quien Es Mas Macho? (Fargo Rule)
Every powerful character you attempt to seek aid from will first insist upon "testing your strength" in a battle to the death.

"If anyone here DARES to do this, I'll make sure to disqualify anyone who does this!" Master Hand's voice boomed from his room and returned to sleep.

48. Zidane's Curse (or, Dirty Pair Rule)
An unlucky condition in which every major city in the game will coincidentally wind up being destroyed just after the hero arrives.

"Reminding me from what happened to Corneria when the Aparoids invaded it was not a theme to be talking about!" Fox said angrily.

"...Sorry..." Chris said.

"...It wasn't your fault, don't worry about it." Fox said sighing.

54. I Don't Like Gears Or Fighting
There are always giant robots. Always.

"True enough." Falco said, crossing his arms and shaking his head slowly.

58. But They Don't Take American Express
Every merchant in the world -- even those living in far-off villages or hidden floating cities cut off from the outside world for centuries, even those who speak different languages or are of an entirely different species -- accepts the same currency.

"That reminds me, didn't Master Hand told us that the Smash Coins can be used on the other worlds?" Lucario asked.

"Oh yeah...he said that..." Chris answered.

59. Apathy Principle
Your group is the only bunch of idiots trying to save the world. All other would-be heroes will either join your party or else turn out to be cowards and/or con men.

Meta Knight took out his sword. "I've heard enough from that book." He said a little angry, while the others nodded agreeding.

But nevertheless, Chris continued reading it.

65. First Law of Travel

"It may be helpful this time!" Dr. Kawashima said in the pocket.

Anything can become a vehicle -- castles, cities, military academies, you name it -- so do not be alarmed when the stones of the ancient fortress you are visiting shake underfoot and the whole thing lifts off into the sky. As a corollary, anything is capable of flight if it would be cool, aeronautics or even basic physics be danged.

"Hey Link, how can the City in the Sky fly with such little fans?" Chris asked to Link.

"Hmm...Zelda may know." Link looked at Zelda, who was a little puzzled.

"I...well...don't know exactly about that..." Zelda replied.

68. Fourth Law of Travel
Three out of every four vehicles you ride on will eventually sink, derail or crash in some spectacular manner.

Pikachu's flashbacks when he was with Ash

"The S.S. Anne is sinking!" Ash yelled loudly, panicking.

"The balloon is falling!" Misty yelled loudly, panicking in another ocassion.

"The blimp is falling, we have to get out of here!" Ash yelled in yet another occasion.

"Phew, fortunately, the drill didn't exploded." Max said in relief.

"What's this button for?" May asked and pressed a red button, that was obviously the self-destruct button.

"MAY!!!" Ash, Brock and Max yelled, panicking.

End of Pikachu's flashbacks

The electric mouse sweatdropped at this.

74. If You Meet The Buddha In A Random Encounter, Kill Him!
When you're out wandering around the world, you must kill everything you meet. People, animals, plants, insects, fire hydrants, small cottages, anything and everything is just plain out to get you. It may be because of your rampant kleptomania (see Garrett's Principle.)

"Ness, did you fought against fire hydrants too?" Lucas asked with curiosity.

"And Old Womans, Police Officers, a tent and a Trash Can." Ness added.

81. Dungeon Desing 101
There's always goodies hidden behind the waterfall.

"...That's true." Link said admitting it.

82. Dungeon Desing 102
When you are confronted by two doors, the closer one will be locked and its key will be hidden behind the farther-away one.

"True too..."

83. Dungeon Desing 103
Your progress through a dungeon will be indicated by a sudden change in decor: different wall color, different torches on the wall, etcetera.

Link did the Cave of Ordeals too.

85. Dungeon Desing 301
All "puzzles" in RPG dungeons can be sorted into one of the following types:
-finding some small item and sticking it into a slot;
-pushing blocks (rocks, statues) onto switches;
-pulling switches or levers to open and close doors;
-learning the correct order/position of a group of objects;
-entering a certain combination of doors;
-something involving a clock or elevator

"All of those things always happens to Link!" Roy said and Link scratched his throat ashamed of doing almost the same thing again and again.

86. Wait! That Was A Load-Bearing Boss!
Defeating a dungeon's boss creature will frequently cause the dungeon to collapse, which is nonsensical but does make for thrilling escape scenes.

The mentioned characters related after this had to nod.

Remember Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time?

Remember Andross in Star Fox 64?

Remember 02 in the Crystal Shards?

Remember Ganondorf again in Twilight Princess?

Remember the Aparoid Queen in Assault?

Remember Claus (Masked Boy) in Mother 3? (Although it was another thing).

Remember another similar situation like this?

90. Guy In The Street Rule
No matter how fast you travel, rumors of world events always travel faster. When you get to anywhere, the people on the street are already talking about where you've been. The stories of your past experiences will spread even if no witnesses were around to see them.

"I can't relate that rule to us." Popo said.

"It's because there's another rule that can explain something else with this rule." Chris explianed to them.

91. Whenever You Go, There They Are
Wherever the characters go, the villains can always find them. Chances are they're asking the guy in the street (see above). But don't worry -- despite being able to find the characters with ease anytime they want to, the bad guys never get rid of them by simply blowing up the tent or hotel they're spending the night in. (Just think of it: the screen dims, the peaceful going-to-sleep-now music plays, then BOOM! Game Over!)

Everyone's pupils shrunk at this rule and looked around if they were there.

"Don't give them ideas!" Nana said terrorized.

"Seriously, that book is also dangerous in some ways!" Ness said.

97. Three Females Rule
There will always be either one or three female characters in the hero's party, no matter how many male characters there are.

All the men in the room looked at the current 3 female characters, Zelda, Nana and Jigglypuff, but Zelda crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Please, I know Master Hand will bring more female characters in this tournament and not keep the same ones here." Zelda said.

"And what will you do if that doesn't happens?" Marth asked.

"I'll try to summon the power of the gods to murder him alive in a slow and painful death."

Some of them backed away from her and Chris didn't knew Zelda was like that.

101. Law of Productive Guillibility (Ruby Rule)
Whenever anybody comes up to you with a patently ludicrous claim (such as, "I'm not a cat, I'm really an ancient Red Dragon") there's an at least two-thirds chance they're telling the truth. Therefore, it pays to humor everyone you meet; odds are you'll be glad you did later on.

Pikachu's ears dropped in embarrassment after remembering almost all the Gym Leaders that looked like normal people to Ash until they said: "Hi, my name is Blaine, and I'm the Gym Leader of Cinnabar Island!"

"No! Really?!" Would be Ash's response for spending half of his time with him. (Seriously, even that keeps happening in the Sinnoh Region, and never will stop...which doesn't makes sense, I mean, all the Gym Leaders have crazy hairstyles and weird hair colors, proving that they're a higher authority...since when Brock lost his high authority now that we mention it?)

102. Perversity Principle
If you're unsure about what to do next, ask all the townspeople nearby. They will either all strongly urge you to do something, in which case you must immediately go out and do that thing, or else they will all strongly warn you against doing something, in which case you must immediately go out and do that thing.

"It is just me or that book is reminding me all the things I do on my adventures?" Link asked.

Chris looked behind the cover, and one of the most mentioned games were the Legend of Zelda games and sweatdropped. "It's because you're famous!" Chris said.

103. Neae-Death Epiphany (Fei Rule)
If the party is not dealing damage to a boss character, then there's a better-than-even chance that someone in the party will suddenly become enlightened and instantly acquire the offensive skill that can blow the creature away in a matter of seconds.

Everyone stared at Chris. "...What?"

"Didn't you used something that was a great deal of damage to that robotic monster and healed all of us in a near-death situation?" Nana asked.

"...I did, I think so..."

"You did!" Ness and Pikachu said in unison.

105. Law of Mooks
Soldiers and guards working for the Evil Empire are, as a rule, sloppy, cowardly and incompetent. Members of the heroic Resistance Faction are, as a rule, dreadfully weak and undertrained and will be wiped out to the last man the moment they come in contact with the enemy.

"All the guards in Hyrule are a bunch of cowards Zelda!" Link reminded Zelda.

"T-that's not true! W-we have our special elite of soldiers training right now!" Zelda protested.

Link crossed his arms. "And where are they?"

"...They are...far away from the Snowpoint mountains!"

106. Law of Traps
No matter how obvious the trap, you can't complete the game unless you fall into it.

"I'm SERIOUSLY going to burn down that book!" Link said angrily.

107. Arbor Day Rule
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says.

"..." Link was getting even angrier.

"Great Deku Tree?" Roy asked.

"Great Deku Tree." Link repeated nodding.

112. They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To
Modern-day machinery, by contrast, will always break down at the worst possible moment (for example, when you only need one more shot from the giant cannon to defeat the final boss.)

"Can we relate that when the Aparoid Queen turned out to be fine after you threw the capsule into its core Fox?" Falco asked.

"Hmm...maybe." Fox responded.

113. Place Transvetite Joke Here (Miss Cloud Rule)
If the male lead is required to dress up like a girl for any reason, he will be regarded by everyone as much more attractive than any "real" girl. If the female lead cross-dresses as a man, she will be immediately recognized as who she is by everyone except the male lead and the main villain.

"...WHAT?!" Chris responded.

"Relax, we're all the main characters!" Pichu said.

Every male began to thought.

"...Kill me if use a dress." Meta Knight whispered to Marth.

makuta

Triforce_Luigi

makuta

256:YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

The final boss will often pretend to be dead, only to come back as an ultra-powerful being that you have to beat, or die trying. (Usually after the dungeon collapses, see rule 86)

What do you think?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on August 07, 2008, 02:23:58 PM
256:YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

The final boss will often pretend to be dead, only to come back as an ultra-powerful being that you have to beat, or die trying. (Usually after the dungeon collapses, see rule 86)

What do you think?
That's good too! ;)

DededeCloneChris

116. You Always Travel In The Right Circles
Whenever you meet a villager or other such incidental character who promises to give you some great piece of needed knowledge or a required object in exchange for a seemingly simple item, such as a bar of soap or a nice straw mat, be prepared to spend at least an hour chasing around the world exchanging useless innocuous item after item with bizarre strangers until you can get that elusive first item you were asked for.

"Blue Cucco Link! Blue Cucco!" Roy teased and Link punched him.

118. Stop Your Life (Setzer Rule)
No matter what kind of exciting, dynamic life a character was leading before joining your party, once there they will be perfectly content to sit and wait on the airship until you choose to use them.

"At least Falco had 2." Fox pointed out.

"2?" Jigglypuff asked.

"Yes, the second was a Star Fox member and the other one was a ruff-" Falco blocked his mouth and glared at Fox.

"I rather not talk about that here and now." Falco said.

"That rule was a little insulting..." Lucas said.

"I'm sorry everyone." Chris said apologizing.

"It's not your fault." Everyone responded at the same time and Chris smiled a little a this.

"Thanks."

(120. Little Nemo Law)
(If any sleeping character has a dream, that dream will be either a 100% accurate memory of the past, a 100% accurate psychic sending from the present, a 100% accurate prophetic vision of the future, or a combination of two or all three of these.)

"(Wait...those nightmares I had before...are going to become real?)"

"Chris, why did you stopped just now?" Pit asked.

"Er...nothing, I skipped one."

121. Child Protection Rule (Rydia Rule)
Children 12 and under are exempt from death. They will emerge alive from cataclysms that slaughter hundreds of sturdily-built adults, often with barely a scratch. Further protection is afforded if the catastrophe will orphan the child.

Lucas looked down but Ness patted his back.

124. Gojira Axiom
Giant monsters capable of leveling cities all have the following traits:
-Low intelligence
-Enormous strength
-Projectile attacks
-Gigantic teeth and claws, designed, presumably, to eat other giant monsters
-Vulnerable to weapons 1/10,000th its size
-Ecologically sensitive

"Does anyone remember a giant monster in these descriptions?" Chris asked.

"...The dinosaurs in Sauria?" Fox asked.

"The Venastoise?" Pikachu asked.

"The ugly, giant strawberry cake that tries to eat me in my dreams?" Pichu asked and everybody stared at him and then at the book.

125. "You Couldn't Get To Sleep, Huh?"
If any character in the game ever meets any other character standing alone at night looking at the moon, those two will eventually fall in love.

Pit's eyes twitched. "Wait, there's something wrong with this rule..."

"It doesn't refers if they need to be of the opposite gender?" Zelda asked and most of them made sick faces and shook their heads.

126. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely (Althena Rule)
If a good guy is manipulated to the side of evil, they will suddenly find a new inner strength that will enable them to wipe out your whole party with a wave of their hand.

Chris looked at Lucario with a worried look. "I will never do that to seek that kind of power in the easy way." Lucario said and Chris sighed.

"You're a special Lucario and that's that." Chris said.

128. First Law of Fashion
All characters wear a single costume which does not change over the course of the game. The only exception is when characters dress up in enemy uniforms to infiltrate their base.

"Eww!" Nana said disgusted. "That's wrong!"

"...But it's true! You guys never wear another clothes that you use always in your travels!" Chris said.

"I'm wearing a rea coat!" Pikachu said angrily.

"This time doesn't counts!"

"It does!"

129. Second Law of Fashion
Any character's costume, no matter how skimpy, complicated, or simply outlandish, is always completely suitable to wear when climbing around in caves, hiking across the desert, and slogging through the sewers. It will continue to be completely suitable right afterwards when said character goes to meet the King.

"My dress is multi-funtional." Zelda said.

"I know what to use." Pit said.

"The Hero's Clothes are useful for every occasion." Link said.

"My vest and pants are flexible for doing exercises too." Fox said.

"Where do you guys get your clothes anyway?" Chris asked and continued to read the book.

133. Last Rule of Politics
Kingdoms are good. Empires are evil.

"Just to point out something in Star Wars, heheheh..." Chris said.

"Star Wars? What's that?" Pichu asked.

"I'll tell you later."

136. Dealing With Beautiful Women, Part 1 (Yuffie Rule)
All good-looking young females are there to help you. This rule holds even when the girl in question is annoying, useless, or clearly evil.

"I like that rule!" Falco said.

"There's the second part!" Pikachu said.

137. Dealing With Beautiful Women, Part 2 (Rouge Rule)
All good-looking middle-aged females are out to kill you. This rule holds even when the woman in question has attained your unwavering trust and respect.

"Drats!" Falco said annoyed.

138. Well, So Much For That
After you have completed your mighty quest to find the object that will save the known universe, it will either a) get lost, b) get stolen, or c) not work.

Link looked away, because of the Twilight Mirror being shattered.

Fox looked away, because of the second Aparoid Core stolen by Pigma.

Pikachu looked away, because of WAY more things than anybody else in the room caused by Team Rocket.

142. Thank You For Pressing The Self-Destruct Button
All enemy installations and city-sized military vehicles will be equipped with a conveniently located, easy-to-operate self-destruct mechanism.

"You know, that's true, every place it's not complete without a Self-Destruct button, why is that?" Pikachu asked.

"Don't tell them we have many of those buttons or else." Falco whispered angrily to Fox.

"Does the Halberd has a button like that too Meta Knight?" Kirby asked curiously.

"...No." Meta Knight lied, because he accidentaly installed that button somewhere in the depths of the Halberd, wait, the Halberd has depths?

143. Falling Rule
An RPG character can fall any distance onto anything without suffering anything worse than brief unconsciousness. In fact, falling a huge distance is an excellent cure for otherwise fatal wounds -- anyone who you see shot, stabbed, or mangled and then tossed off a cliff is guaranteed to return later in the game with barely a scratch.

"Tch, our clothes are stab-resistant." Link said chuckling and most of them chuckled. (Minus Pit, he didn't had one of those in Tales of Symphonia).

"...Can you let me fall from a high altitude Lucario?" Chris asked.

"No." Lucario said glaring at him.

149. Gender Equality, Part 2 (Tifa Rule)
If any female character, in a burst of anger or enthusiasm, decides to go off and accomplish something on her own without the hero, she will fail miserably and again have to be rescued.

Chris quickly got off the sofa with Pikachu and Pichu to evade a Din's Fire from a furious Zelda. "I have heard enough of the book." She said.

Chris sat again on another sofa because the previous one was already burning. "Sorry, not until we get to the end." He said.

152. Stealing The Spotlight (Edea Rule)
The characters who join your party only briefly tend to be much cooler than your regular party members.

Kirby hugged Meta Knight. "Don't go away!"

Meta Knight pushed Kirby away from him.

153. "Mommy, why they didn't use a Phoenix Down on Aeris?"Don't expect battle mechanics to carry over into the "real world."

"WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THAT?!" Chris asked crying a little.

"Who's Aeris?" Zelda asked.

"The first 3-D female character of a Final Fantasy game...with cubic poligons."

158. Party Guidance Rule
Somewhere in the last third of the story, the hero will make a stupid decision and the rest of the party must remind him of all that they have learned from being with him in order to return the hero to normal.

"..." Most of them became speechless.

"...I assume you did this right?" Chris asked and they nodded in unison.

163. All The Time In The World (Rinoa Rule)
Unless there's a running countdown clock right there on the screen, you have as long as you want to complete any task -- such as, say, rescuing a friend who's hanging by one hand from a slippery cliff edge thousands of feet in the air -- no matter how incredibly urgent it is. Dawdle or hurry as you will, you'll always make it just in the nick of time.

"Krystal got furious at me when I told her all the things I did in Sauria when she was imprisoned." Fox said.

"She slapped him...but hard!" Falco laughed and most of them chuckled.

168. Way To Go Serge
It will eventually turn out that, for a minimum of the first sixty percent of the game, you were actually being manipulated by the forces of evil into doing their sinister bidding for them. In extreme cases this may go as high as 90%. The clear implication is that it would have been better to not get involved in the first place.

Link slammed his head into a random book. "Ganondork told you that one time, didn't he?" Roy asked.

176. "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
If the villain needs all ten legendary medallions to attain world domination and you have nine of them, everybody in your party still thinks it is neccessary to bring the nine to the villain's castle and get the final one, instead of hiding the ones they've already got and spoiling his plans that way. After you foolishly bring the legendary medallions to the villain's hideout, he will kidnap one of your companions (usually the main love interest) and you will trade the world away to rescue your friend.

Link slammed his head several times in the book again.

177. Dark Helmet's Corollary
After you give up the medallions to save your friend/parent/lover/other miscellaneous party member, don't expect to actually get that person back. Sucker!

Link broke the book with his head! "You'll pay for that book Link!" Master Hand's voice boomed.

181. Poetic Villain Principle (Kefka Rule)
All villains will suddenly become poets, philisophers, and/or dramatic actors when a) they first meet the hero, b) they are about to win or their evil plan is finally ready, c) some major event in the game is about to begin, d) right before the final battle, and e) right before they die, when they will frequently be feeling generous enough to reward you with some homespun wisdom about making the most of life while you have it.

"This ALWAYS happens everytime!" Chris said and everyone else nodded again.

"A bad villain is not complete without a poem related to destruction or deaths." Zelda said.

"And come to think of it, they could be great poets!" Pit said.

183. Adam Smith's Revenge
By the end of the game you are renowned everywhere as the Legendary Heroes, every surviving government and authority figure has rallied behind you, the fate of the world is obviously hanging in the balance, and out of nowhere random passers-by give you a pat on the back and heartfelt good luck wishes. However, shopkeepers won't even give you a discount, much less free supplies for the final battle with evil.

"Shopkeepers are evil, greedy people!" Kirby protested. "They don't sell good food anyway!"

"Yeah!" Ness, Popo, Nana, Pikachu and Pichu said in unison.

"Fox, are you tired of being frecuently related to these rules?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, why?" Fox asked.

"Because that's all!"

"Really?!"

"No, this rule gets the prize!"

187. "So, Andross, you reveal you true form!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Fox yelled annoyed.

"Hey! That's exactly how you yelled that time too!" Chris said laughing with Falco.

You will have to kill the evil villain at least twice at the end of the game. First the villain will look like a person or some creature and be rather easy to kill. Then he will grow to about 50 times the hero's size and be much harder to kill.

There was a red light on Chris's head and he looked at the source, which was Fox's Blaster. "YIKES!" He said. "DON'T MAKE ME TELL LUCARIO TO BREAK THAT ONE TOO!"

Fox rolled his eyes. "Fine." He kept his Blaster.

190. Weapon Rule
There's always a hidden creature who is much harder to defeat than even the ultimate bad guy's final, world-annihilating form. It's lucky for all concerned that this hidden creature prefers to stay hidden rather than trying to take over the world himself, because he'd probably win. As a corollary, whatever reward you get for killing the hidden creature is basically worthless because by the time you're powerful enough to defeat him, you don't need it any more.

"...Please tell me that book is joking now..." Popo said.

"We can barely fight against the Subspace Army and we won't stand a chance against a creature like that even with all the others here with us!" Pit said.

"Pray to god...just pray to god..." Mewtwo said calmly.

191. The Ultimate Rule
Anything called "Ultima (whatever)" or "Ultimate (whatever)" isn't. There's always at least one thing somewhere in the world which is even more.

"LIES! ALL LIES!" Lucas said terrified and hiding in a pile of books that appeared out of nowhere.

"Lucas, what's wrong with you?" Ness asked.

"The Ultimate Chimera it's the deadliest creature I got to know unfortunately!" Lucas said trembling with fear.

"Pfft, Ultimate my butt, how does he looks?" Popo asked with crossed arms.

"H-h-he-he has a r-r-rubber duck-"

Everyone else except for Meta Knight, Lucario and Mewtwo started to laugh loudly after hearing "rubber" and "duck" in the same sentence as ultimate.

"I-I'm not finished yet!" Lucas said.

"There's nothing to be worried about a rubber duck!" Nana said laughing and rolling on the carpet.

"O-okay, let's see the last one...hey, that's weird, it's the 256 one, there are more rules missing on the book...oh well, this is the last one." Chris said wiping out a tear from his eye.

"(But what if Porky tries to bring that back?)" Lucas thought scared.

256. "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!"
The final boss will often pretend to be dead, only to come back as an ultra-powerful being that you have to beat, or die trying. (Usually after the dungeon collapses, see rule 86).

"Hey, where is Fox?" Zelda asked.

"Him? He decided to sleep after hearing that rule, probably because of the Andross's rule." Falco said before yawning. "Well...that was interesting but, I need to get my sleep, good night."

Chris got up and put the book back to its place. "Me too, Lucario, tell me where our room is please."

"As you wish." Lucario said nodding and everyone else said their good nights and returned to their rooms to sleep and be prepared for tomorrow.

DededeCloneChris

Lucario?s Room

?...Hehehehe...?

Lucario looked behind to find Chris laughing a little. ?What is so funny?? He asked.

?It?s your hair...the hair on your shoulder is pressed, remember when I combed your hair??

?...Yes...that painful experience...?

Flashback

The sun rose in the morning in Chris?s House, but as soon as he was about to woke up, Lucario shaked him a liitle bit.

?Chris, wake up.? Lucario said.

?Argh...yes Lucario??

?I don?t feel so good today...I was wondering if you knew why...?

Chris looked at Lucario. ?Well...you don?t have a fever...neither a cold and...wait, look at your hair!?

Lucario looked at his yellow hair. ?It?s something wrong about my hair??

?Of course! Your hair is all pressed to your body!?

?I haven?t noticed that....?

?You want to know a way to fix it??

Lucario thought for a moment before nodding. ?Yes...if you don?t mind...?

Chris got out of the bed. ?Then wait here please.?

2 minutes later...

Lucario looked at Chris holding a comb, but since he didn?t knew what was a comb, Chris told him to sit on the bed and wait he finished with his hair, but not all the combs were quiet...

?Grrr...?

Chris looked at Lucario with a worried look. ?I?m sorry, it?s going to hurt sometimes because some parts of your hair are made of knots, please resist them.?

?Fine...just don?t try to-Grrrr!?

?I-I?m sorry! Please, don?t get mad at me!?

Lucario gasped a little. ?N-no...I-I?ll resist them without complaining...(Grrr.)?

?How about now??

Lucario made a small smile and got into a meditation position. ?It?s calmer and relaxing than before...don?t stop now...?

Chris chuckled a little. ?Okay, relax while I finish.?

?I will.?

5 minutes later...

Lucario was checking himself on the mirror, the spikes of hair around his throat were back and that also happened to the rest, but something was missing....

?Hmm...?

?What?s wrong?? Chris asked.

?There?s something left...but I don?t know what...?

The soon-to-be World Traveler looked in front of him, starting from looking from the upper part to the lower part where he found the missing thing. ?Ahh! Look, the hair that usually touches your black belt isn?t there.? He took the comb. ?Just let me finish this...??

?It?s a knot, right??

?Umm...yes...it is another knot...?

?Don?t worry, I?ll not complain, try to untie it.?

?Okay...ugh!?

The knot was stronger this time than the others and it seemed that Chris was pulling Lucario to the floor instead of untying the knot.

?Chris, you?re pulling me to the floor.?

?I-I?m sorry! This knot is so strong to untie!... Wait, let me try once more!? Chris pulled with all his forces to untie the knot, but unfortunately...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

?GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

End of flashback.

?I can?t believe that knot was going to pull out your hair! I?m sorry if that hurted you so much!? Chris said apologizing again.

Lucario sweatdropped. ?...The pain has disappeared from a long time ago...?

?But still...? Chris took out another comb from below the bed. ?You want to fix that??

Lucario backed away a little from him, shaking his head. ?N-no...see? I?m doing it on my own...? He took the comb from his hair to fix it, and he did and returned the comb to Chris.

?...O-okay...Lucario...?

?Yes??

?I was wondering...I want to give you something in return for saving me all the occasions you saved me, and more recently when we were in the Casino Park...?

?No, it?s alright, knowing you?re alive is enough thanks for me...? Lucario said.

?Forget it! I?m going to give you something special in all manners, first, we?re going to sneak out to the Command Room and enter to a known world to give you a surprise!?

?But what if Master Hand finds out we escaped??

?He will not, please, come with me!? Chris said, getting out of the bed and Lucario thought for a moment before nodding slowly and following Chris to the room without making sounds.

Command Room

?Can you tell me where are we going?? Lucario continued to ask when they left the room, by whispering of course.

?Fine Lucario, we are...? Chris opened the portal to a world. ?Going to the Valley of the Aura to visit your family!?

Lucario?s mouth opened in surprise. ?A-are you serious??

Chris nodded with a smile. ?Yes! Your father said you could visit them anytime, so I thought it would be a good idea to go now!?

?It is alright to go in the night??

?That?s why we are going to ask a friend of ours in Veilstone City to stay for the night!?

?You mean...them??

Chris nodded again. ?Right! Now, are you ready to go?? Lucario nodded with a smile. ?Then here we g-?

?Hold it right there!?

Both friends looked behind them to find Pikachu, Pichu and Jigglypuff with crossed arms.

?We...I...um...er...? Chris couldn?t find the right words to talk.

Pikachu walked to them. ?So, you were going to escape for this night huh??

?Pikachu, we can explain it.? Lucario said and Jigglypuff raised an eyebrow.

?I don?t believe it!? She said. ?Sneaking out without us is a crime!?

?We were trying to sneak up for ourselv-wait, what did you say?? Chris asked.

Pichu jumped to his shoulder. ?We want to go too! That?s all!?

Pikachu jumped to his other shoulder. ?Yeah! I want to visit Sinnoh when Ash is not around!?

Jigglypuff sat on his head. ?Sinnoh is a pretty place!?

Chris sighed. ?Alright, alright, but you do know once we go there you can?t talk, right??

?No problem!? Pikachu said. ?The translators can be activated to talk anytime!?

?Then why didn?t Pichu did that??

Pichu scratched his head. ?I forgot...sorry...?

?...Okay, once again, is everybody ready??

?Ready!? Pikachu, Pichu and Jigglypuff said excited.

?And you Lucario?? Lucario nodded. ?Now let?s go!? He said, entering with the 4 Pok?mon inside the portal and disappearing with it to Sinnoh, in Veilstone City.

?

?Yeah! Take that!? A young boy of 10 years said punching the air while he watched a Pok?mon battle on the TV, but it was very late and his mom appeared on the door holding a clock.

?Red! You?re supposed to be sleeping right now!? Red?s mom said, holding the clock with the time 12:00.

Red was now at the age to receive his first Pok?mon, tomorrow, his adventure was going to start and obviously, he was excited to choose his first Pok?mon, although he wanted the 3 starters of the Kanto region, only one of them was going to go with him.

Red dropped to the bed. ?I?m sorry mom, tomorrow it?s the great day and I can?t wait to begin my new adventure!?

?But that is not an excuse to be up so late, what if you go late to get it before Gary??

Red began to pout a little. ?Gary, Gary, Gary, just because Professor Oak is his grampa doesn?t means he?ll get the best one, by the way mom, have you ever wondered why my name is ?Red???

Red?s mom chuckled a little bit. ?Well, the color red was your dad?s favorite color and decided to name you Red.?

?And he ran away laughing like a maniac after doing that...?

?Red! You know your dad became one of the best trainers in the whole world, don?t talk like that about him!?

?And where is he?? Red asked raising an eyebrow.

Red?s mom started to sweat a little. ?He...is...in...go to bed and sleep, good night honey!? Red?s mom slammed the door with great speed and Red looked at the TV with the 3 starter Pok?mon.

?(Charmander...I know he can evolve to a powerful Charizard...Bulbasaur...he can evolve to a Venasaur, a very strong Grass type Pok?mon...but...)? He looked at the image of Squirtle. ?(Squirtle looks so weak to me...I hope I don?t get to use him at all, or starting my adventure with him will be a pain...and...ugh...I need to sleep now...I?m not forgetting something right?... Oh well...)? Red turned off the TV and dropped his head above the pillow, where he fell asleep deeply and began to snore a little.

But unfortunately...he forgot to set the clock?s alarm to wake him up earlier in the morning...

Pok?mon Diamond and Pearl

Veilstone City
Veilstone City?s Gym

?Hello? Is somebody there?? Chris asked knocking the door of the Gym, the night in Sinnoh was different because it was raining heavily, but the door of the Gym opened to find a tall adult in a karate uniform that looked down to see Chris.

?What do you want kid? The Gym is closed for the night and the Gym Leader doesn?t accepts late challenges at this tim-what the? This Lucario is so tall for a common one!? The adult said gasping a little.

?I?m sorry but, we?re not here to ask for a challenge, actually, we came here to see the Gym Leader.?

The adult crossed his huge arms. ?Even so, she will not accept challenges or visits right now! Go away!?

?What?s all the trouble here??

The adult looked behind him to find Maylene and her Lucario with puzzled looks. ?M-Maylene! This kid is trying to enter the Gym an-?

?Chris!? Maylene said with smile and she welcomed them inside. ?Why are you here??

?I told Lucario to go to the...? He looked at the adult. ?Who?s him??

?Don?t be scared, he is one of my pupils of the Gym.?

Chris looked back and forth to the 2. ?You mean you?re her student?!?

The adult laughed. ?Of course! Maylene is very tough for a girl of her age, she can beat any of us in minutes, that?s why she?s the Gym Leader too!?

?Maylene, tell me you didn?t told anyone about the location of the Valley of the Aura or about me or Lucario or that the Lucarios can speak...? Chris whispered to her.

?I-?

Her Lucario grunted in irritation. ?She did, she told everyone here and some other persons outside the city too.?

?AND ALSO THE BOY WITH THE PIKACHU?!? Chris asked in shock.

?N-no! I-I didn?t told him anything or Dawn or Brock or Reggie!? Maylene said waving her hands.

?You did told Reggie too, and also, he was going tomorrow to give berries to the Riolus.? Her Lucario said crossing his arms and glaring at her. ?I have the urge to blast another Aura Sphere on your face an-?

?Lucario! Show a little respect for your trainer!? The adult said.

Maylene?s Lucario formed a baton that was Bone Rush. ?Tell me right on the face if you can survive...? The adult backed away and Maylene?s Lucario vanished the Bone Rush. ?Humph.?

?By the way Chris...? Maylene looked at Pikachu. ?I?ve got a strange feeling I?ve seeing this Pikachu before...say, you know who?s Ash??

Pikachu began to sweat a lot and shook his head rapidly. ?Pi-Pi Pika-Pi!? Her Lucario glared at him, already knowing the truth and showing his sharp fangs to intimidate the yellow mouse (and even Pichu and Jigglypuff). ?...Pi??

Maylene sighed. ?Okay, maybe you?re not Ash?s Pikachu or even know who is Dawn or Brock...?

?Maylene, can we sleep in the Gym for this night? We don?t have another place to sleep.? Chris said.

?But of course! And maybe we can do our promised battle like you said before!? Maylene said excited. ?Plus, Ash already left the city a day ago after Team Galactic tried to steal the meteors of the city and we ended up in a tie, and Lucario has been a little irritated ever since he left, and cheering him up with a fight against you two could be good!?

?I still remember that weak Piplup, he was weak and I won easily.? Maylene?s Lucario said.

?L-Lucario! You said it was because Dawn wanted to help us and you decided to accept her challenge!?

?Actually, I lied, when I saw her Piplup, he was so weak and since it was a good time, I decided to fight against her.?

Maylene made a ?gave-up? face. ?Oh brother...you were only showing off then??

?Correct.?

?...So, come inside! We?re eating rice for dinner!?

?Pichu!? Pichu said excited.

Preview of the next arc

?Look who came already!? Gary said, twirling a Pokeball in his finger.

?Aw! I should?ve set the clock before sleeping!? Red complained.

?Riii! My big brother is here, Riii!? Riolu said excited.

?Riii?? Chris asked confused.

?C?mon! You don?t do anything at all!? Red complained to his Squirtle, who crossed his arms and looked away annoyed. ?Don?t turn your shell to me!?

?Squir...? Squirtle said angrily.

?(CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!)?

?...Master Hand?!? Chris said in shock, looking around the valley.

?Who?? Maylene and her Lucario asked confused.

?Next time: Another Pok?mon arc!? Pichu said.

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Veilstone City

Chris, Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Zelda, Fox, Falco, Marth, Roy, Ness, Lucas, Pit, Ice Climbers

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 67: Another Pok?mon arc!

Pok?mon FireRed and LeafGreen

Pallet Town
Red?s House

?...Psyducks... Rattatas...Weedles....hmm...hmm?? Red grogily woke up from his bed and looked at the clock. ?...1:00 PM...I guess I should sleep for a little more...?

3 seconds later...

?1:00 PM?! I?M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY FIRST POK?MON! MOM!!!?

?Yes honey?!? Red?s mom said from the kitchen.

Red was putting his pants on. ?Why didn?t you wake me up earlier?!?

?Is a responsability for you to do your things in time, I shouldn?t do it for you!?

Red noticed that his cap was on his shoes. ?But this is my great day!?

?That isn?t an excuse to do it still!?

?MOOOOOOM!?

?Hurry up, or you?re going to be late!?

Red groaned out loud. ?BUT I?M ALREADY LATE MOM!?

Professor Oak?s Lab

All the way from his house, Red was making sure that his backpack, his hat and even the odd machine that his dad left for him, the VS. Seeker, were there with him as he talked to himself when he said his farewell to his mom and ran to the lab.

?Charmander, Bulbasaur, please wait for me but don?t leave me with a Squirtl-AAHH!!!? Red bumped accidentaly with Gary, his rival from the school who got out of the lab and looked down at him with a small grin.

?Look who came already!? Gary said, twirling a Pokeball in his finger.

?Aw! I should?ve set the clock before sleeping!? Red complained.

?So loser...?

Red got up dusting off his hat. ?I?m not a loser...?

?Whatever loser, so loser, look over here,? Gary pointed his Pokeball at him. ?I already got my first Pok?mon and you don?t, my grampa is a very considerate man to me, not like persons who get out of the bed late like you.?

?And how come you didn?t left the town yet??

?Because, gramps told me what to do when the other trainer picked the second Pok?mon from the lab, since I?m his grandson, I should be informed of the whole region, which reminds me, did you study to where you should go next after picking up your first Pok?mon??

Red scratched his head. ?...I dunno...?

Gary chuckled a little. ?Ha! Nevermind, I?m not going to tell ya either, maybe gramps can do it since he likes almost everyone out there.? Gary waved at Red, walking away from the lab. ?Smell ya later...Reddy...?

?MY NAME IS RED! NOT REDDY!? Red complained of his nickname of the school, he was always being teased by Gary or others by making fun of his name. ?(Dammit, I forgot to ask him what Pok?mon he got.) Man, what kind of jerk does he thinks he is?...? He looked at the lab. ?Oh right! My first Pok?mon!? He entered in a hurry and looked around for Professor Oak, who was examining a book on his desk. ?Professor Oak!?

?Aw, you must be Red, the new trainer of this town!? Oak said with a small smile, putting down his book and getting up from his chair. ?Your mother told me all about you, you and my grandson Gary assisted the school together.?

?Ah...yeah, we did....kinda...?

Oak chuckled a bit. ?I?m sorry if the behavior of Gary was annoying to you, he likes to act cool to the people around him.?

?(And even if nobody is around except for me.)?

Oak walked to a desk where 3 Pokeball stood calmly and he walked to the other side. ?Now Red, it?s time for you to choose your first Pok?mo-?

Red already was holding Charmander?s Pokeball. ?Alright! Charmander! Come on out!?

...But nothing happened when the ball opened.

?The second trainer already came for him.? Oak pointed out.

?Then...? Red picked up Bulbasaur?s Pokeball. ?Bulbasaur! Come on out!?

The ball was empty like the last one and Red sweatdropped, embarrassed.

?Gary took Bulbasaur with him, he said it looked strong for a young Pok?mon like him.? Oak pointed out again.

?(Dammit Gary, you like to mess up my life everytime...)? Red thought annoyed. ?Wait...if Charmander and Bulbasaur were taken...then that means...? He looked at Squirtle?s Pokeball and took it from the desk and called him out.

This time, a light did came out from the ball and the Water Pok?mon appeared on the desk while the light vanished and he opened his eyes with a smile after looking at Red. ?Squirtle!? He said happily.

?...No way...Squirtle...? Red said a little annoyed.

?I?m glad Squirtle accepted you as his trainer, they?re hard to raise but strong after doing so.? Oak explained.

?...Professor Oak!?

?Yes??

?Is there any other Pok?mon in this lab to give it away?!?

?Why are you asking that? Of course not, Squirtle is the only one left.?

?Please, you have to give me another Pok?mon that isn?t Squirtle!? Red looked above his hat where Squirtle was sitting on his shell happily. ?Hey! Get off my hat!?

?Squirtle!? Squirtle said happily on the hat.

?Look at that Squirtle, his energy will come in handy on your adventure Red!?

Red was trying to take Squirtle off the hat, but with no success. ?DO WE LOOK HAPPY THE 2 OF US TO YOU?!?

?But of course, Squirtle looks rather happy above your head!? Oak said with a smile.

?SQUIRTLE! RETURN TO YOUR POKEBALL!? Red pointed his Pokeball at Squirtle and he returned inside, making Red to sigh in relief and looking at Professor Oak with a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs.

?Take these with you, your Pokedex and Pokeballs.? Oak said, handing the machines to Red who looked at them with curiosity.

?...Hey, professor, do you think there are wild Charmanders or Bulbasaurs somewhere in Kanto?? Red asked.

?Hmm...the chances of finding them are of 0.9 percent Red...it?d be hard to find them in their pre-evolved forms, many have seen them but in their evolved forms roaming around, plus, nobody was able to catch them in their evolved forms too...?

?Then I will be the first one to do it, once I do that, I?m going to challenge the Kanto League!? Red proclaimed.

?Just be sure to use the help of Squirtle, he?ll help a lot for sure.?

?By the way, where should I go next?? Red asked.

?The nearest city to Pallet Town is Viridian City, go there and then cross the Viridian Forest to reach Pewter City, where a Gym Leader is.?

Red looked at Squirtle?s Pokeball. ?(Somehow... I want to do something even bigger than beating the Kanto League...but what and where?)?

?It?s something wrong Red??

?...Er, nothing, anyway, I?m going now!? Red walked out of the lab as Professor Oak waved at him.

?Take care Red! Remember, all the Pok?mon you catch will be instantly teleported in this lab to store them!?

?Thank you, good bye and wish me luck!? Red said, leaving the lab to begin his new adventure...

...An adventure that will be even bigger than beating the Kanto League...

Route 209
Valley of the Aura

Chris, Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Maylene and her Lucario were entering inside the Valley of the Aura, where lots of Riolus and Lucarios lived in peace within the tall cliffs, the Lucarios guarding the valley while the Riolus spent their time playing with each other, also, some of the Lucarios were either sleeping above trees or leaning to the trees while they watched the group walking to the leader, Lucario?s father.

?Welcome home, my son.? Lucario?s father said, getting up from a huge pedestal. ?Have you been protecting him like you should do??

Chris?s Lucario nodded. ?Right, along with everyone else.?

?I see you brought more Pok?mon with you too.?

Chris looked at Jigglypuff. ?Y-yes, they also have been helping me too.?

?My son,? Lucario?s mother began. ?Do you want to see your sister??

Chris?s Lucario nodded with a small smile. ?Yes, where is she??

?Riii!? The group looked behind them to find Lucario?s sister, the Shiny Riolu, wagging her tail happily as she jumped to Lucario to give him a hug, while he hugged her back as Riolu rubbed her cheek with his.

?Aren?t they cute together?? Maylene asked.

?Riii! My big brother is here, Riii!? Riolu said excited.

?Riii?? Chris asked confused.

Lucario?s mother nodded. ?My daughter always says that everytime she talks, it is really cute.?

?Brother, are you going to stay here with me, Riii?? Riolu asked.

?I?m sorry sister, but I need to protect my master from all dangers like I need to do.? Lucario pointed at Chris and Riolu looked at him.

?Are you my brother?s master, Riii??

?(Must...resist...cuteness...ouch...) Y-yes, he has been enjoying it too.? Chris said, trying to not hug Riolu.

Riolu jumped off from Lucario and walked to Chris. ?Hmm...your aura is so peaceful Riii...?

?Can she feel the aura at that age??

Lucario?s father nodded. ?Every member of our family can detect the aura perfectly at the moment of their birth, my daughter is no exception.? He coughed a little. ?Incidentally, I need to have a serious talk with her.?

?M-me?!? Maylene asked sweating a little and he nodded.

?Yes, it is about the people you have been taken inside the valley.?

Chris narrowed his eyes at Maylene. ?Maylene, didn?t you told us that Reggie was coming today?? Just then, mentioned character that was Paul?s brother appeared behind them with a bunch of Riolus eating Oran Berries, some of them saying their names happily while they ate the berries.

?Maylene, you?re here!? Reggie said with a smile. ?Are they the friends you told me about??

?R-Reggie...please, don?t say that in front of them...? Maylene whispered embarrassed.

?Okay, that does it!? Chris snapped out of his calmless and crossed his arms. ?Maylene, tell me, how many people did you told about this place? As long as the Gym Leaders of the whole region doesn?t know about this place, I?m fine with your little mistake.?

Maylene touched the tips of her fingers. ?I...kinda...told them too...?

Chris?s left eye twitched. ?...You?ve got to be kidding me...?

Maylene?s Lucario glared at her. ?She did, and if I can remember, Roark and Candice are coming tomorrow to see the valley, Wake and Fantina came 2 days ago and returned to their Gyms later.?

?...?

?Should I suggest an Aura Sphere on her??

?Please do.?

?It would be a pleasure.?

?WAIT!? Maylene began to run away from her Lucario who chased after her and evading all the Aura Spheres from her main Pok?mon, as the Riolus hid behind Reggie to avoid being hit by her Lucario.

Completely ignoring Lucario?s father, he inhaled deeply and...

?GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!?

The roar echoed almost through the entire route, and the valley was shaking strongly, the trees shook violently, the Riolus ducked in terror and both ?friends? stopped on their trails to look at Lucario?s father.

?M-m-m-m-m-m-my god! That was the most, loudest roar I ever heard! It even makes Lucario?s roar looks like a whine!? Chris said in shock, (earning a glare of his Lucario).

?THAT IS ENOUGH!? Lucario?s father said enraged. ?The girl has a serious problem with me, unless she has an excuse to pardon her, I?ll not use brute force to make her to understand to not bring more outsiders here!?

?But we want Reggie to stay here!? The Riolus said in unison behind Reggie.

Lucario?s father sighed. ?...Well...since the likes of the children of the valley are the most important to us as their hold the future on their hands...just for this time...I will pardon her for her mistake...of course, if she doesn?t makes the same mistake twice.?

Maylene walked to him and bowed her head. ?T-thank you, I?ll promise I won?t do it again, isn?t that right Luc-? Maylene was attacked by an Aura Sphere of her enraged Lucario, and she dropped on her back while her legs twitched on the grass while her Lucario grunted and walked away.

Reggie sweatdropped at this event. ?...I?m sorry if I caused any incovenience here.?

?No, you don?t have to apologize for that, seeing that the children already likes you, it is not a bad idea to have you here to bring food to them.? Lucario?s father said.

?Hi there, my name is Reggie, I?m Maylene?s friend and Paul?s brother.? Reggie said, doing a handshake to Chris, then he stared at Pikachu. ?Hmm...this Pikachu looks exactly like Ash?s Pikachu...?

Pikachu began to sweat like crazy again. ?Pi-Pi-Pi-Pi, Pikachu-Pi!?

?Maybe I?m thinking too much...?

?Piiiii...? Pikachu sighed in relief.

?Nice to meet you Reggie, I?m Chris.?

?Yes, Maylene told me so much about you in secret.?

?(At least that?s good.) By the way, how did she won against your brother??

Reggie looked at Maylene getting up from the grass and looked at Chris. ?Please, don?t bring that up, my brother...well...? He approached to Chris?s ear. ?My brother humiliated Maylene by not losing any Pok?mon on his match against her, Lucario suffered a great deal of damage and was taken out so easily before her eyes by his Magmar, he told Maylene that she was the weakest Gym Leader he has ever been fought before.?

Chris made a worried face. ?...Wow...that was painful...?

?Yes, it was for her, until Ash-? Pikachu twitched after hearing that name. ?-Dawn and Brock came and cheered her up, actually, Dawn fought with her a while ago and Maylene was able to win against her, then Ash came up and they ended up in a tie, but she gave the Gym Badge to him by returning her passion to fight.?

?That was so considerable from him.?

Reggie nodded. ?Ever since that, she has been always happy for accepting all the challenges.?

Chris looked at her Lucario. ?But what about him??

?Actually, Lucario didn?t liked to end in a tie with Ash?s Buizel, he acted all normal when they were here, but when they left, Lucario has been a little uncomfortable.?

?Hmm...?

?I know that position, you?re going to challenge both of them, right??

Chris opened his mouth in surprise. ?H-how did you...?

?It?s a hunch, I already beaten many Gym Leaders before.?

?...Well...she was looking forward for a fight against me and Lucario so... Maylene!? Chris called out and Maylene ran to him.

?Did you call me?? Maylene asked.

?Yes, I was wondering if you wanted to...?

Route 1

Red, meanwhile, was enjoying his time while he spent the walk with his friendly Squirtle, both of them were able to get along, they won many battles and they reached the first Gym, after an outstanding victory, both became the recognized team of all Kanto and decided to travel around the world to catch all the Pok?mon and defeat anyone in their path.

...Unfortunately for them, Red wasn?t a Mary Sue, so, we?re going to tell what was REALLY happening right now...

?Do something Squirtle! Pidgey is getting away!? Red complained to his Squirtle, who was sleeping on the grass and ignoring his trainer.

The Pidgey chirped angrily and began to peck Red?s head and slapped his wings at him, then she (it was female) flew away from him as Red cursed under his breath.

?Oh, darn it! It?s the ninth one to fly away from us!?

?Squirtle!? Squirtle said angrily, waking up from his state.

?Are you saying it?s my fault it got away? Looks who?s talking!?

?Squirtle, squir, Squirtle!?

?C?mon! You don?t do anything at all!? Red complained to his Squirtle, who crossed his arms and looked away annoyed. ?Don?t turn your shell to me!?

?Squir...? Squirtle said angrily.

?I bet Gary alreaded headed to Pewter City to challenge the Gym Leader! Ugh! I can?t stand it anymore! We have to work together or else everything is going to fall down in chaos!?

Squirtle, still ignoring him, found a dragon?s head far away from them.

?What are you doing now?? Red asked angrily and looked at the direction where Squirtle was looking, his eyes widened after seeing the dragon?s head before shining with glee. ?IT?S...IT?S...IT?S...IT?S...IT?S A CHARIZARD! A CHARIZARD IS JUST IN FRONT OF US!!!?

The wish Red made before became true, a Charizard was eating the berries of a tree in peace, for the way he was eating them, by throwing them in the air and swallowing them, the Charizard was trying to look tough, which Red thought and recognized.

?Squirtle?? Squirtle asked.

?Of course we?re going to catch him! I?ll be the first trainer to catch such strong Pok?mon like him! C?mon, we have to try it, it?s our only chance right now!?

Squirtle thought for a moment before nodding with a smile. ?Squirtle!?

?That?s the spirit! Now, let?s go!? Both sprinted towards the Charizardm who opened his left eye to glance at his opponents and grunted before releasing a strong Flamethrower from his mouth. ?Squirtle, use Water Gun!? Red ordered and Squirtle shot water from his mouth to seize the flames, but Charizard?s impretion became true and he was tough, the flames were stronger and covered completely Squirtle as Red gasped. ?No!?

Red could have sworn a red vein popped out of Charizard?s head and he sweatdropped scared after seeing Squirtle K.Oed on the grass in front of him. ?...S-sorry for interrupting your time...b-but would you like to go wtih me in an adventure together?? Red asked sweating, opening his hand at Charizard, who looked at the hand and Red and back and forth.

10 seconds later...

?YOU DON?T HAVE TO BE SO ANGRY WITH ME! AAAHHH!!? Red was holding Squirtle on his arms as they ran away from the furious Charizard, the Fire Pok?mon was exhaling fire to burn them alive. ?I BET WE?RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!!?

From far away, Gary watched in amusement from a rock and got up, walking away from the spot while he talked to himself. ?He should have thought before catching a Charizard at this time, even I?m not that stupid.?

?WHERE IS THE HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT?!?

Gary sighed in disappointment. ?No way, you?re alone in this, good luck surviving against that Pok?mon.?

?Squirtle...SQUIRTLE!? Squirtle woke up from his state and warned Red from a rock that was going to hit his back, the trainer evaded the rock and gasped a little.

?THAT CHARIZARD KNOWS HOW TO USE ROCK SMASH?! AWESOME! I NEED TO CATCH HI-? A flamethrower burned his hat. ?YIKES! BETTER LUCK THE NEXT TIME!?

?ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!? Charizard roared furiously and continued to fire...fire.

3 persons, meanwhile, were hiding behind some trees in the darkness as they saw the 3 characters running to all directions, the 3 mysterious figures were Wolf, King Dedede and the new recruit, Ganondorf.

?Heh, so Tabuu told us to convince that Charizard to join us, right?? Wolf asked.

?Correct, using the fire power of that dragon will come in handy to our plans.? Ganondorf said.

?I?m not sure why Tabuu wants someone like him in our circle, but I?m not complanin? about dat!? King Dedede said.

?We just need to wait the right time to ask him.?

?And what do we do if he refuses?? Wolf asked again.

Ganondorf smirked. ?Simple, we use the Shadow Bugs to take control of his body.?

?I agree with that, now, let?s wait until their play time is over.? Wolf smirked along with his companions as they hid in the trees.

?CHARIZARD?! AREN?T YOU TIRED YET FROM BURNING US ALIVE?!? Red asked and turned his head to Charizard, who smirked rather evily and continued to use Flamethrower on them. ?WHAT THE HELL?! HE LIKES TO CHASE US DOWN!?

?SQUIRTLE!? Squirtle said scared and hiding inside his shell.

DededeCloneChris

?(...Don?t worry Squirtle, I won?t let him attack you...even if you?re not the Pok?mon I wanted, you have to be fine until we reach a...um...dangit! I forgot what?s the name of a Pok?mon hospital!)?

Red had a bad memory for his bad luck, his mother told him from time to time to study a little about the Pok?mon world, but the trainer only watched the Pok?mon battles on TV and forgot to study them too, he was a fanatic of the battles, but not a fanatic of the study,

?DAMMIT! STOP CHASING ME RIGHT NOW! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!?

?I?m sick of waiting! Let?s move on with the plan now!? Wolf said angrily as he ran to the 3.

?NO! STOP! YOU ARE GOING TO WRECK THE PLANS IF THEY COME HERE!? Ganondorf tried to warn the wolf, but his words fell on deaf ears and everything was now beginning.

Smash Mansion
Master Hand?s Room

?ALERT! ALERT! SUBSPACE ARMY IS TRYING TO TAKE BY FORCE A NEW SMASHER, REPEAT, SUBSPACE ARMY IS TRYING TO TAKE BY FORCE A NEW SMASHER, IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDS TO BE SUMMONED!? The alarm?s voice boomed in all the mansion, awakening everyone who quickly adjusted their equipment and clothes to start their work to save the worlds.

?CRAZY! WAKE UP!? Master Hand said, shaking his brother on the bed who had a sleeping hat on his ?bad? finger.

?Huh?... Is mommy here?? Crazy Hand asked grogily.

Master Hand shook his hand. ?No Crazy, mom is not here.?

?WAAAAAAAAH! I WANT MY MOMMY!? Crazy Hand cried but his brother slapped him. ?Hey Master, what?s happening?? He asked like nothing happened and his brother sighed.

?We need to go to the Command Room, ASAP!?

Command Room

The Smashers were already talking to themselves and preparing to go, as the hands came floating down the halls and appearing on the center of the room.

?Alright, is everyone here?? Master Hand asked.

?Y-yes, but Chris, Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu and Jigglypuff haven?t appeared here yet...? Lucas said.

?Oh well, they?re preparing.?

?Hey, hand,? Roy asked. ?What?s this alarm saying that a new Smasher is coming??

?That?s right! I said yesterday that we were going to gather everyone else, didn?t I?? He snapped his fingers and on the virtual screen, Red appeared and they looked at him. ?He?s one of the new Smashers and comes from the same region like Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo does.?

?But aren?t those kids ?trainers? as Pikachu says?? Marth asked. ?And they can?t fight, but instead, their Pok?mon does??

Master Hand nodded. ?Correct! He will be a new kind of Smasher, because his 3 Pok?mon will fight for him while he orders them from the background, safe from any kind of attacks!?

?And what?s his name?? Falco asked.

?...Well...his name is...Red...?

Everyone stopped talking for a moment before looking at each other, confused.

?...No, seriously, what?s his name?? Falco asked again.

?It?s Red! I?m not joking, his name is Red!? Master Hand said.

And they began to chuckle to themselves before laughing out loud and dropping to the floor, laughing like crazy (with Crazy Hand too (except for Mewtwo and Meta Knight)), even Master Hand chuckled to himself.

?A-alright everyone, stop laughing, you?ll somehow get used to his name in no time...heheheh...Red...heheheh...?

?Who gives their child ?Red? as a name?? Zelda asked chuckling.

?Very troubled parents for sure.? Ness said chuckling.

?O-okay, that is enough everyone! Lucas, can you go to get the 5 missing Smashers to come here please??

Lucas got up, still laughing. ?Okay, please wait for me.? He left the room calmly.

?A-as I was explaining, Red-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!? After saying the name Red, they began to laugh louder than before, except for Mewtwo and Meta Knight again. ?Red fights with 3 different Pok?mon, Squirtle, Ivisaur and Charizard, each one of them have different kinds of advantages and disadvantages, Squirtle is fast and light, Ivysaur is an equilibrated fighter and Charizard is strong and heavy.? The screen showed the 3 Pok?mon standing behind Red. ?B-but at this moment, he doesn?t have all those Pok?mon with him since they are trying to...THEY ARE TRYING TO CAPTURE IVYSAUR AND CHARIZARD!? Master Hand said in shock. ?WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!?

?It is that bad?? Popo asked chuckling.

?Of course it is! We can?t let them convince the new, good Smashers to become evil!?

?M-MASTER HAND!? Lucas came down running to the room and stumbling, before getting up and shaking his head. ?I CAN?T FIND THEM!?

Everyone stopped chuckling to themselves and they looked at Lucas.

?Stop joking Lucas! Where are they? Didn?t you checked their rooms already?? Ness asked.

?B-but it?s the truth! They weren?t in their rooms!?

?Yeah yeah, Mewtwo, do us a favor and use your psychic powers to search for them in the mansion.? Master Hand ordered and Mewtwo nodded, asking to himself why the hand didn?t do it by himself.

?...? Mewtwo searched carefully throughout the whole mansion.

?...And??

Mewtwo stopped glowing. ?They are not here.?

?...Then...?

Mewtwo nodded. ?They snuck and escaped to somewhere else.?

Master Hand stayed silent for a moment before his hand began to turn bright red of fury as smoke started to come from the hole of his glove. ?CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

The hand?s voice boomed around the mansion and even outside, scaring all the birds that flew away scared to another direction.

?Chill out dude!? Falco said, trying calm down the hand.

?HOW CAN I CHILL OUT IN A MOMENT LIKE THIS?! 5 SMASHERS ESCAPED WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION!?

?Escaping doesn?t needs permission you know...? Link reminded him.

?I KNOW THAT! BUT WHERE THEY ARE?!? Master Hand looked at the screen. ?COMPUTER! BEGIN SEARCH FOR SUBJECTS CHRIS, LUCARIO, PIKACHU, PICHU AND JIGGLYPUFF RIGHT NOW!?

?Affirmative.? The computer said as it began to search for them in all the known worlds to them, the current Smashers waited for the computer to finish.

?(I?M GOING TO KICK THEIR AS-)?

Route 209
Valley of the Aura

Gym Building/Evolution

Meanwhile in the valley, all the Lucarios formed a huge circle to watch the battle between Chris and Maylene and their Lucarios, the Riolus were sitting next to Reggie in a trunk while Lucario?s parents watched from the pedestal with Riolu sitting on her mother?s lap, cheering for his big brother.

Apparently, half of the Lucarios liked to see battles between their kind when they got the opportunity, and since Chris?s Lucario was the Legendary Lucario and Maylene was an important person in all Sinnoh, they decided to watch the battle between the 2 comrades.

Chris?s Lucario had power and defense by his side, but Maylene?s Lucario had speed on his side with 2 different movements than Chris?s Lucario, also for Chris?s dismay, he didn?t had so much experience as a trainer (and with 200 red eyes that were always glaring at their surroundings was even scarier, even though he liked Lucarios), which gave Maylene the upper hand, fortunately, Chris?s Lucario would defend when Chris didn?t got a plan to strike back, Pikachu and Pichu were on both of his shoulders while Jigglypuff stood by his right side.

?Lucario, use Bone Rush!? Maylene ordered and her Lucario formed a blue baton in form of a bone and began to strike Chris?s Lucario with force as he defended by using his spikes of his arms.

?Pika Pi!? Pikachu said.

?Whisper to me!? Chris said.

?Try to tell Lucario to take the bone from him!? Pikachu whispered to his ear.

?R-right, Lucario! Take the bone and use it against him!?

?What?!? Maylene and her Lucario said surprised and Chris?s Lucario grabbed the bone and started to pull it to him, after 5 seconds, he gained the command of the bone and began to smash it to Maylene?s Lucario, who was being damaged severely with each hit. ?Use Bone Rush again!? Her Lucario quickly made another bone and both started to collide hits with both bones while all the Lucarios and Riolus watched their battle continuing.

?My big brother is strong, Riii!? Riolu said happily, clapping her hands.

?(Well done son, it looks like you have been training well.)? Lucario?s father thought.

?Lucario, use Force Palm on his stomach!? Maylene shouted motioning like she was Lucario, her Aura Pok?mon vanished the bone and fastly collided his palm into his opponent?s stomach, Chris?s Lucario gritted his fangs in pain and backed away, Pichu managed to see some sparks gathering around his body and gasped.

?He was paralyzed!? Pichu whispered to Chris.

?(Oh no, what now?)? Chris thought desperately for a strategy.

?(C?mon Chris, I know you?re not Ash, but you can think about something, you wanted to be a strategist remember?)? Pikachu thought while he watched both Aura Pok?mon.

?(I can?t try to look weak so she can win, her Lucario would be very angry at us...)?

?Use Aura Sphere!? Maylene ordered and her Lucario made the blue orb and shoot it with great speed towards Lucario who gritted his fangs in pain again and backed away.

?Maylene, isn?t weird that you raise Fighting Pok?mon and yet they can be hurted severely by their own type?? Chris asked.

Maylene scratched her forehead with a finger. ?Well...I never thought about that...it doesn?t makes sense when you think about it...?

?Maylene, don?t get distracted, we?re going to win this battle!? Her Lucario responded panting.

?I didn?t tried to distract her!? Chris protested.

?(Aha! Her Lucario only cares about fighting and nothing else then! Just as I thought!)? Pikachut thought.

?Lucario, can you still fight??

?(Yes, my power is strong enough to deal the final blow to him.)? Lucario talked telepathically to Chris, who saw his aura increasing in size around his arms.

?What the? His arms are glowing brightly!? Maylene said surprised.

?Can you move Lucario?? Chris asked.

Lucario embraced himself and opened his arms to recover from his paralyzis. ?I?m ready to attack!? He said, running towards Maylene?s Lucario.

?(Not good, something is not right, Chris?s Lucario is very different than the others here, but still, we need to end this fight now!) Lucario, gather your last strength and use Aura Sphere!? Maylene thought and said, motioning like she wanted to create an Aura Sphere.

?Right!? Maylene?s Lucario said as he began to gather his last energy to try and defeat them with a final blow.

?(Yes, the 2 of them are finally getting along again, if this match ends even if one sides loses, Lucario will recover his friendship with Maylene.)? Reggie thought with a small smile as he watched both Lucarios about to clash on their attacks, the Riolus began to wonder how will the fight end as they ate Pecha Berries close to Reggie.

?I haven?t watched such match in ages.? Lucario?s father said nodding.

?I?m so proud of him.? Lucario?s mother said.

?You can do it big brother, Riii!? Riolu said clapping her hands happily.

Just when both attacks were going to collide, however, someone had to find them in such bad time and place...

?(CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!)?

?...Master Hand?!? Chris said in shock, looking around the valley.

?Who?? Maylene and her Lucario asked confused.

Both Lucarios stopped on their attacks and everyone looked at Chris, who was grabbing his hair in terror as Master Hand spoke to his mind.

?(WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN SINNOH AGAIN?!)? Master Hand asked furiously.

?(I-I-I?M SORRY! I WANTED TO BRING LUCARIO TO SEE HIS FAMILY AND THE OTHER 3 POK?MON FOLLOWED US TOO AN-)?

?(GET YOUR ASSES IN THE MANSION, OR IF YOU DON?T COME IN 3 MINUTES, I?LL MAKE SURE TO THROW THE 5 OF YOU TO CRUEL BRAWL AND PLAY IT DURING 24 HOURS!)?

?((Oh god, he said asses, it must be really bad now) W-WE?RE COMING, JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONG-)?

?(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!)?

?LUCARIO! PIKACHU! PICHU! JIGGLYPUFF! WE HAVE TO GO NOW, HURRY UP OR WE?RE GOING STRAIGHT TO CRUEL BRAWL AND STAY THERE FOR 1 DAY WITHOUT RESTS!? Chris yelled at the top of his lungs and mentioned Pok?mon gasped in horror and ran away with him to some place where the rest of the Lucarios and the 2 humans couldn?t watch them enter inside the portal.

Unfortunately, Maylene?s Lucario didn?t liked the idea of their opponents who had to leave their match against him when he thought he was going to win at the last moment, so the thing he did next was to roar furiously and chased after the group.

?L-Lucario! Wait! You can?t leave like that again!? Maylene shouted and ran away to find them.

?(What is happening? Why is Chris and his Pok?mon leaving at this time of the match?) Maylene! You have to return to the Gym!? Reggie shouted and ran after her and the group.

?Big brother, Riii!? Riolu shouted worried and jumped off from the lap of her mother and ran to them.

?Riolu!? Lucario?s mother shouted worried and holding her hand to where her daughter was running, but his husband stopped her.

?Let her go, it?s time for her to know about the outside world.? Lucario?s father said calmly.

?But she is still a young baby!?

?Don?t worry, we have faith on our son that he will protect her until she returns to us.?

Lucario?s mother joined her hands together. ?...Please...let her be fine...?

Route 1

?Stop right there!? Wolf shouted as he jumped high in the air towards the 3 characters.

?What?! Is a talking Pok?mon?!? Red asked confused while Charizard stopped several feets away from the duo.

?I?m not a stupid creature, prepare to be captured!?

Charizard grunted and prepared to shoot a Flamethrower at him, but Wolf called his Reflector and reflected back the fire to Charizard who backstepped and smirked at his opponent while Red watched this sudden event happening in front of his eyes.

?Wh-who the hell are you?! And how can you talk and walk in 2 legs?!? Red demanded shaking in terror as he held Squirtle on his arms, embracing him.

?(That?s it, the kid?s going down first.) You there, prepare to be imprinosed!? Wolf said with a smirk, flexing his claws.

?(...Help...)? Red thought scared and whining a little with small pupils.

Smash Mansion
Command Room

?W-WE?RE HERE! PLEASE DON?T THROW US TO CRUEL BRAWL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!? Chris pleaded as his group appeared from the portal.

?CHRIS, STOP TAKING MORE PEOPLE WITH YO-HUMANS!? Master Hand screamed in horror and everyone else hid or ran away from the Command Room, leaving a very confused Chris with the Pok?mon wondering what was Master Hand trying to mean.

?...But of course I?m human you bunch o-OH DAMMIT!? Chris cursed out loud when he saw what Master Hand tried to mean, because before his eyes, Maylene, her Lucario, Lucario?s sister and Reggie stood there confused at the whole situation as Chris began to bang his head in a nearby desk. ?(That?s it, everything is ruined, Maylene and the others will know about our secret, and who knows what will happen after that.) CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!?

Maylene began to sweat. ?I-It?s not my fault! Lucario wanted to end our match at that moment when you left in a hurry and we ended up here!?

?Nobody leaves a match with me, NEVER!? Maylene?s Lucario roared in fury.

?Big brother, it is alright if I come with you, Riii?? Riolu asked shyly behind Reggie.

?Oh man, what did we got ourselves into now...? Reggie asked to himself in shame.

Chris?s Lucario put his hand on his forehead. ?(Now we just need to wait what will happen next...)?

Preview of the next chapter

?HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!? Red screamed in terror while he ran away from Wolf, with Squirtle hiding below his hat but he was bigger than the hat.

?Don?t escape from me! I just want to kill you!? Wolf said smirking and chasing after Red.

?Here! Take this translator!? Pikachu said, handing over the translator to Squirtle, who swallowed it and burped a little.

?Oh, finally! I can talk to him!? Squirtle said, which made Red to jump in surprise again.

?Now, if you want your Lucario to like you...well...try to massage his ears for example!? Chris said.

?Massage his ears? I haven?t done that since he was a young Riolu.? Maylene said.

?You may be thinking what is a boy like me telling you that, well, I?m not afraid of doing that in front of the others.?

?...Ash...what are you doing right now?? Pikachu asked to the stars while his tears began to run down his cheeks. ?It?s...painful to not have you around...?

?So, you?re Ash?s Pikachu after all.? Reggie said, sitting besides Pikachu.

?I...ugh...?

?Next time: Starring Red and Pikachu! Maylene, Reggie and Riolu!? Pikachu said.

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Zelda, Fox, Falco, Marth, Roy, Ness, Lucas, Pit, Ice Climbers