News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 07:58:03 PM
Wave is Storm's brother!?

It's never explicitly mentioned, though it doesn't make sense that an albatross and a swallow would be related. Then again, this is the Sonic series, where bats and echidnas can be a couple, so the point is rather moot.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2008, 08:23:12 PM
Wave is Storm's sister!?

It's never explicitly mentioned, though it doesn't make sense that an albatross and a swallow would be related. Then again, this is the Sonic series, where bats and echidnas can be a couple, so the point is rather moot.
And the manual says so, both the 3 are brothers according to the sources.

By the way, fixed, it's sister. :P

And the chapter was modified as well.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 29, 2008, 08:50:25 PM
Wave is Storm's sister!?

But they're all different bird species. That shouldn't even be possible!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2008, 09:04:12 PM
Wave is Storm's sister!?

Fact; in the Sonic world, nothing makes sense, except PINGAS. XD

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 29, 2008, 11:55:46 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2008, 09:04:12 PM
Wave is Storm's sister!?

Fact; in the Sonic world, nothing makes sense, except PINGAS. XD

XD

Good point...

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 99: Galleom deployed

Sand Ruins
Outside

Boss Battle Song 1

"There are not invisible force fields this time, right?!" Pikachu asked looking around.

"Crap, I forgot the force fields!" Charizard said snapping his claws.

"What?! Oh I'm so going to kill you now! CHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Pikachu used Skull Bash to crash his head to Charizard, the dragon dodged it and slammed his tail on Pikachu, who yelled in pain. "AAAHHH!!"

"Now stay there while I burn you alive..." Charizard said gathering flames in his mouth.

"No!" Chris stepped in front of him. "I will not let you do such a thing!"

Charizard looked at Chris's look and smirked. "And what are you going to do? Hit me with your book, nerd?"

Chris looked at his book, then at Charizard. "...Correct?"

BANG!

"OWW! MY NOSE!" Charizard moaned backing away, holding his nose as Pikachu got up and gathered electricity.

"Ha! This book contains 500 pages despite its small size, learn how to judge first!" Chris said pointing at his book. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes..." Pikachu said with a small grin. "It's just a hit in the back, nothing else."

"Oh, you had me worried a second ago."

"LOOK OUT!" Pikachu tackled Chris and both evaded a swing of Galleom's fist.

"Insolent fools! You're only slowing your deaths!" Galleom said as he started shooting missiles from his backs.

"P-PK THUNDER!" Lucas called forth an electric ball that he used as a shield to explode the missiles in the air.

"Good thinking," Geno said ducking to evade a swing of Dedede's hammer. "But stop this nonsense, we want the Star Spirit now!"

"I am afraid we cannot do that," Ganondorf said using Flame Choke to grab Geno's throat. "Suffer the darkness..."

"UGH!" Geno's throat was attacked by an explosion of dark energy before Ganondorf slammed him to the sand with a strong impact.

"And die!" Ganondorf said increasing the grip's power.

"Off with you!"

"What? UGH!" Ganondorf was smacked away by Amy's hammer and the pink hedgehog looked down to Geno.

"Are you okay?! Please tell me he didn't do much damage!" Amy asked worried as Geno rubbed his throat a little.

"I'm fine...after all, my throat is made of wood," Geno said with a nod as he dodged a Flamethrower attack from Charizard. "Just be careful, we have 4 to deal with this time!"

"Roger that!" Amy said using her hammer as a shield from Dedede's hammer. "You think you have more power than me?! Don't underestimate a girl like me, never!"

"Ya should be making cookies instead of fightin'!" Dedede taunted pushing away with his hammer.

"You did NOT say that!" Amy said increasing her power to push Dedede away.

"We're here, resist!" Popo and Nana yelled in unison jumping to Dedede, however, Galleom saw them and quickly connected a fast punch, sending both of them to the wall, where they impacted into it and fell, moaning in pain. "...I hate...giants so much..." Popo muttered.

"Guys! What's happening over there?!" Sonic called from the communicator.

"We're fighting against 4, and things are not looking up because of Galleom!" Chris said flipping some pages. "Darn it, I cannot decipher the secrets of this book to use powerful spells, I need more experience!"

"Lower your guard and the enemy will kill you!" Ganondorf called from behind using Wizard Foot to attack the World Traveler from behind, sending him to the sand where he coughed and stood up.

"A rather coward and unexpected move...to attack me while I am doing my research..." Chris said adjusting his glasses. "However though, I will not allow such offensive get me again!"

"You are only talk kid, surrender now and we will probably spare your life." Ganondorf said smirking.

Chris's right hand glowed. "How about the negative? Burn the air, Fire!"

"UAGH!" Ganondorf was burned by a small fire that ignited his cape a little, but he managed to vanish it in time.

"That is why wearing capes is a bad idea."

"You are only provoking my fury!"

"Duh, that is the idea!"

"Galleom!"

"Affirmative lord!" Galleom said with a nod and grabbed Chris in his left hand, crushing him with a powerful grip.

"HELP! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Chris yelled in pain and pleaded for help.

"CHRIS! PICHUUUUUUUU!!!!" Pichu called forth a thunder that zapped Galleom's hand and let Chris go in time before he was crushed. "Ooohh...that was a strong one..."

"Heal the wounds... Cure!" Chris called a healing light that healed his damage and Pichu's, but only a little. "Pichu, thank you...but be extra careful when fighting that colossus."

"I know that..." Pichu said a little dazzled.

"Pichu!"

"W-what?!" Pichu asked shaking his head to recover his composture.

"That is better...YAAAAAAH!!!" Chris quickly grabbed Pichu and ran away from Galleom's right fist that was going to collide with them.

"ESCAPE IS FUTILE, SURRENDER!" Galleom yelled chasing both of them.

"Geno Whirl!" Geno fired a fast-rapid ring that crossed Galleom's body, unfortunately doing minor damage as the machine glared down at him. "Darn it, it wasn't strong enough!"

Charizard came from the sky and shot a Flamethrower attack to the puppet, who covered his face with his arms as Ness stepped in and used PSI Magnet to absorb the attack. "PK Thunder!" Ness called forth an electric ball that chased Charizard and took him down with a paralyzing effect, the dragon crashed into the sand and Ness looked at Geno. "You should stay away from Charizard or he'll burn you!"

"Thanks for the reminder, but I'll be fine." Geno said with a nod.

"Normally when someone says that they get severly injured the next moment."

"True, but trust me, I'll be fine."

"WATCH OUT!" Lucas yelled as both looked up and saw Galleom raising both fists to slam them down at them, the shy PK kid gathered his courage and focused his hands together to call a blast of PK energy that blocked the attack in time. "T-that was close."

"Lucas, if your attitude wouldn't get in the way, you could be a strong character." Geno pointed out.

Lucas blushed embarrassed. "W-well, I think so too, but I get scared of too many things..."

"Name 3 of them." Ness asked as Geno frowned at this unnecessary moment.

"F-for instance, darkness, then bigger monsters, then when the adults get angry at me for something I accidentaly did."

"Okay, thanks for the info, but there's a problem though..."

"W-what?"

"BEHIND YOU!" Ness yelled as Lucas was slammed by Dedede's hammer hard on the sand, where the PK kid screamed in pain.

"Heheheheheh!" Dedede laughed as he lifted up his hammer. "Ya kids should be playin'-"

"Nintendo, Nintendo, I know that, geez, why are adults and police officers very strict to me?! PK FIRE!" Ness shot a quick-bolt to Dedede who later exploded and formed a tower of fire, where Dedede became trapped inside as Ness used this opportunity to charge an attack using his bat, dealing a great amount of damage to the king who was sent away. "How's that now?!"

"Lucas!" Geno yelled getting Lucas up from the sand. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes...it's just an attack...I-I'm alright..." Lucas said trembling a little.

"Where are Popo and Nana?" Ness asked as Lucas pointed at them close to the wall of the ruins. "Hey you 2! Get up and help us!"

"We're...going..." Nana muttered raising a hand.

"That attack...was strong..." Popo muttered.

"Where's Chris and his healing abilities?!" Ness asked looking around, when he found Chris, he was running away from Charizard from kept using Flamethrower to burn him alive. "We have to help him before he ge-"

"UAH!" Lucas got up and used another blast of PK energy to block another slam attack from Galleom, who backed away and glared down at him. "Y-you're not hurting me and Red again! We're going to escape from these ruins an-"

"...Wait, what did you say?" Ness asked confused.

"Red isn't here." Geno pointed out.

"...B-but why did I say that?" Lucas asked confused as he looked up worried to Galleom. "A-and why is he familiar to me?"

"Go my minions!" Dedede called 3 Waddle Doos from his sleeve who ran at the trio and charged their ray attacks...

...However, once Chris was running besides the 3 enemies, he waved them. "Hello Rick, hello Daniel, hello Felix!"

"Hi King Chris! How are you?" The Waddle Doos waved at him with happy expressions.

"HEY! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOUR NAMES?!" Dedede asked stomping the sand.

"He bothered to give us all names, we're sick of being nameless!" Daniel the Waddle Doo said making a fist.

"SHUT UP AND ATTACK DAH KIDS!"

"...Sorry." The 3 Waddle Doos said with a bow before firing their rays at the trio, who blocked the attack smacked them away.

"I'm gonna rip that head, YAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Amy yelled charging at Ganondorf to whack him several times with fast hits before sending him to the wall, where he managed to get control of his movement and sprang back to Amy with a fist covered in darkness, the pink hedgehog gasped and ducked to resist the attack.

"YOU ARE MINE!" Ganondorf proclaimed as he yelled maniacally...

"Leave her alone! SHIE!"

"UuuuuUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Ganondorf crashed into the wall as Sonic came from the track and made a thumbs-up to the group.

"SONIC! THANK YOU!!!" Amy yelled waving at the hedgehog getting away.

"Then does that mean that they're finishing the first lap?" Pikachu asked as the other 7 competitors came and looked at the machine glaring at them (except the Babylon Rogues).

"What in the name of god is that?!" Knuckles asked.

"We can't get sidetracked, we need to finish the race first!" C. Falcon said.

"HA-HA!" Jet laughed crossing his arms as he passed the group, entering the ruins. "Good luck dealing with that thing, don't worry about your funerals, I'll arrenge them personally! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-OWW!"

"Serves you right!" Nana said annoyed after she smacked Jet in the face when he entered the ruins, the hawk grunted in irritation and accelerated to pass Sonic.

"I'll join the fight once I finish!" Falco yelled passing the fight.

"No! You're going to get hurt!" Wave yelled worried as she accelerated.

"Galleom!" Ganondorf yelled at the machine. "You lost the opportunity to catch the hedgehog!"

"I shall not make the same mistake," Galleom said pushing Lucas away to the sand. "However these pests are getting in my assignment!"

"Ya mean way, ya dumb piece of iron!" Dedede yelled as Galleom grunted angrily at this before transforming into his tank form.

"He's going to run away, stop him!" Twink yelled from the air, however, Galleom didn't seem to run away, rather he turned to the Smashers and its engine began to start up. "...What's happening?"

"Oh my GOD, RUN!" Pikachu yelled loudly before Galleom accelerated through the sand, impacting itself with all of them except its allies who backed away, the Smashers were pushed into the air and Charizard flew to them, using Flamethower to increase the damage as Dedede slammed his hammer on Pichu once he was close to the sand, many of them moaned in pain as they got while Galleom turned back into his real form.

"That was...cheap..." Chris said moaning in pain as he got up slowly. "Let me...cure our wounds and..."

"Not anymore!" Galleom yelled firing a barrage of missiles to the World Traveler who gasped and froze in place, his pupils trembling in fear as he shielded himself with his book.

"PI-KA-CHUUUUUUUU!!!" Pikachu called forth a strong thunder that crashed into Galleom, the machine felt sparks running through its body and grunted in pain, then Geno used Geno Beam to destroy the missiles, thus saving Chris from the attack.

"T-thank goodness, all of you!" Chris said sighing in relief. "...But as I have said before, I am going to study the enemy's weakness, STUDY!" Chris used his Study ability and glowed together with his book, focusing his mind into the book of spells as he searched around for something while he closed his eyes. "...His health is so high... So...that is it...everyone!" Chris said stopping his magic. "It seems Galleom is weak against electric or lightning attacks!"

"How...so?" Popo asked standing up.

"Simple, his circuits can reach an overheat level where he will feel a short-circuit, causing a chain reaction through its body and cease all functions t-"

"In english, please!"

"Electric attacks can do more damage to it!"

"Pichu!" Pikachu yelled trying to find Pichu. "PICHU!"

"HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!!!" Pichu yelled from above as Charizard tried to eat him alive. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Twink to the rescue!" Twink said flailing his hands before slamming himself into Charizard's head, letting Pichu get free as he fell to the sand screaming.

"YOU LITTLE DORK!" Charizard snarled angrily at Twink, who gulped and flew away scared.

"HELP ME AGAIN!" Pichu yelled as he was falling, Amy gasped and used her hammer to make a high jump and catched the small mouse in her arms in time. "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

"Phew, that was close..." Amy said sighing in relief as she landed on the sand.

"Use lightning attacks to damage Galle-OWW!" Chris was pushed away by Ganondorf's arm and rubbed his shoulder. "Stupid lord of the darkness!"

"PK Freeze!" Lucas called forth a mist of ice that went quickly on Ganondorf and froze him instantly. "Y-yes! I did it!"

"GrrrrrRRRRRRR!!!" Ganondorf used his dark magic to shatter the ice where he was in and Lucas backed away, however, this time he was determined. "I will not allow such attack from a crybaby like you are!"

"I-I'm not a crybaby!" Lucas protested.

"Over Limit gauge filled!" Kawashima said.

"Anybody, use it now!" Chris yelled.

"Stay..." Pikachu closed his eyes and put his hands close to each other as a rainbow aura exploded in him (Dedede was close and was pushed away by the force) and the rodent opened his yellow-glowing eyes. "Yeeeeees, I feel the power..."

"It is a cliché to say that, but use your darn Final Smash!" Chris yelled as Galleom once again grabbed him with his right hand. "SERIOUSLY!"

"Pi-ka..." Pikachu turned into an electric-sphere that sent out electric shocks around as he flew around at an insane speed that he couldn't control. "CHUUUUUUUUU!!!" Pikachu yelled speeding to every way possible, the villains all gasped as he got closer to each other and screamed in pain after feeling the big amount of volts shocking their bodies, especially Galleom, who released the World Traveler, who ran away from him to a safe spot.

"HIGH DAMAGE DETECTED, MUST RESIST!" Galleom yelled shielding itself with his arms.

"Fall, small bolt! Thunder!" Chris called forth a small bolt that electrocuted Galleom a bit.

"PICHUUUUU!!!" Pichu ran to Galleom and called a stronger thunder that made even more damage to the machine, who grunted in pain as Pikachu speeded to its chest, crossed it and spun in the air, ending the attack.

"...What's the name of my Final Smash?" Pikachu asked.

"Volt Tackle." Chris pointed out adjusting his glasses.

"...WHAT?!" Pikachu said angrily. "That's not Volt Tackle! I know how does it look like and you call that Volt Tackle?! That's so unoriginal!"

"B-but see the bright side, you damaged all of them!" Lucas said pointing at the 3 villains who slowly stood up and shook their heads.

"You little vermin... Dr. Eggman! Are you coming right now?!" Ganondorf asked to a small communicator.

"Yes, give me more time, this machine is heavy to transport from place to place!" Dr. Eggman yelled.

"The crazy egg guy is coming?" Popo asked.

"Great going jackass, they know about the plan!" Charizard said cursing.

"Who cares about their awareness? Attack and kill them!" Ganondorf ordered as the villains charged at the Smashers.

"They don't look all damaged to me!" Nana yelled as she charged at Dedede with Popo.

"Sorry, it's actually harder to control an attack I just used for the first time!" Pikachu complained as he gathered sparks on his cheeks.

"RUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Galleom yelled loudly as it jumped and stomped the sand around, it stomped all the way to the Smashers who backed away from his furious stampede, however they couldn't get that far and were crushed under its weight. "Targets have less health than before, awaiting for commands to capture them!"

"Oh, shut...up!" Chris said panting heavily as he flipped through the pages of his book. "Heal the wounds... Cure!"

A small light surrounded everyone who recovered their healths a little.

"It's not...enough..." Ness said trying to stand up.

"Guys, hang in there a little bit longer!" Sonic yelled from the communicator.

"It's easier said than...done..." Pikachu said panting.

"Uaaaa-"

"Huh?" Pikachu turned his head behind him.

"-aaaaaAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Ganondorf was able to land a devastating Warlock Punch on the mouse's face, Pikachu yelled in extreme pain as he went rocketing to the wall, where he crashed into it making a hole and moaned in pain as he fell to the sand.

"...So...rry..." Pikachu muttered weakly as he lost consciousness.

"PIKACHU!" Pichu cried out worried as Dedede smacked him down with his hammer. "AAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Leave him...alone!" Nana yelled using Blizzard to froze the penguin, she looked up and gasped after Charizard slammed his hard-forehead into her, which made a huge impact and made her faint. "...Why...me..." Nana muttered weakly before fainting.

"NANA! NANA!" Popo yelled worried as he glared at the dragon. "Okay, this is not the time for being stupid, BANZAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!"

"Prepare for your departure." Galleom stated as he raised his fists above him to crush Popo under them.

"CHA!" Lucas came from behind Galleom impacting a PK Thunder into him, the PK user spun to the machine and crossed his body with a strong impact of electricity which made Galleom to stagger in pain, letting Popo to attack Charizard with rage in every hit.

"Keep it up...it's working!" Chris said adjusting his glasses.

"Do...something about our healths and the fainted ones." Geno said managing to stand up.

"Understood...but why am I always healing and curing most of the time?" Chris wondered as he ran to Pikachu. "...Though protection should be needed NOW!" The World Traveler screamed when Charizard dove down on him to smash his forehead into Chris's head.

"PI-CHUUUUUUUU!!!" Pichu quickly ran to Chris and called another thunder which fell on Charizard's back, the dragon yelled out in pain and crashed down into the sand. "Did I do it?" Pichu asked hopping to Chris, who ducked and took him in his shoulder.

"90 percent sure about that, thanks," Chris said petting Pichu's head. "I know, why do not you be my guardian to protect me from incoming attacks?"

Pichu wagged his tail a little. "Oh, can I? Can I?"

"...Sure?"

"Yay!... I mean, gladly." Pichu said blushing a little as Chris ran to Pikachu.

"Prevent dah kid from healin'!" Dedede ordered Galleom who nodded and turned to the World Traveler.

"Orders: Prevent healing magic from being spreaded in the field." Galleom said as he prepared to fire more missiles from his back. "FIRE!" Galleom yelled firing 6 missiles that had auto-aim and chased Chris and Pichu.

"Lucas!" Ness yelled.

"N-Ness!" Lucas yelled a little worried.

"Ready now?"

"I-I hope so."

"PK THUNDER!" Both PK users joined hands and called a stronger version of PK Thunder, a faster version though that went soaring the sky and crossed the missiles to destroy them in time.

"Tag team strategies, that's convenient." Geno remarked.

"Yeah, I told Lucas if we could combine some of our moves together to mix up our PK attacks." Ness looking to Lucas who played with his fingers. "...Are you alright?"

"What?" Lucas asked. "Oh, yes, I thought I just imagined Claus all of a sudden..."

"Who?" Ness and Geno asked confused.

"N-nevermind that." Lucas said shaking his head.

"They're coming back!" Popo yelled as he saw the racers coming back from the track, or from the air since they used large crossbows to land close to the ruins.

"Galleom!" Charizard yelled from the sky as he dove to Geno.

"You shall not pass through here!" Galleom yelled stepping between the entrance of the ruins and the path of Sonic.

"Heh," Sonic smirked. "Sorry, but fighting robots daily it's easy, and guess what? You're not an exception!"

"Do not fall for the words of his foul mouth!" Ganondorf ordered as he dodged Geno's beam.

"Begin!" Galleom yelled as he reached for Sonic, but the hedgehog used its arm to use it as a rail and jumped over its shoulder to jump towards the finish line as he stuck out his tongue and taunted the machine. "Second opportunity failed!"

"Worthless piece of metal!"

"I shall not fail next time." Galleom stated as the other 7 racers ran below him and crossed the finish line, Ganondorf stared at him with a glare. "...They slipped through me." Galleom said in his defense, shifting his eyes.

"Pss, get that thing's mechanism checked next time." Dedede whispered as he glared at the machine.

Back with the racers...

"This isn't good, they're having problems with those guys." Sonic said looking behind him.

"Sonic! Get your head back in the race!" Jet yelled angrily. "Who cares about those imbeciles?!"

"Hey, those "imbeciles" happen to be m-"

"Shut up! Don't dare to finish that sentence, you cheesy hedgehog!"

"Now you're on!" Sonic said accelerating using his boost as Jet did the same, both jumping far away using a ramp together with the others who tried to catch up as well.

"C'mon, we have to end this and fast!" Tails said accelerating.

"Great," C. Falcon said frowning. "Just when I want a race, something has to screw things up, do you think the same Fal-"

"How about if we make a honeymoon?" Wave asked as C. Falcon blinked surprised.

"Nah, I'm not into those things." Falco said with a wink.

"Oh, how about if I upgrade your Extreme Gear?"

"Much better then."

"Okay, upgrade your Extreme Gear then!"

"Hey, Falco, snap out of it for a minute!" C. Falcon said.

"What? I'm busy right now." Falco said.

"And they are as well, we have to finish this race and go help them!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, now leave us alone."

C. Falcon blinked shocked. "...Us?... Okay, you're not the Falco I knew anymore..."

"...What?" Falco asked as he muttered.

"OUTTA MY FREAKING WAAAAAY!" Knuckles came from behind the trio and pushed them to the sides as he fought Storm in another, stupid fight of punches.

"RED MUTT IS AN-GRY! RED MUTT IS AN-GRY!" Storm kept taunting as he tried to land his fists on Knuckles, who tried the same thing.

"Could somebody please stop those fights?" C. Falcon asked annoyed.

"Leave the dork of my brother alone," Wave said frowning. "This always happens a lot during our plans with Jet."

"...You know, that sounded a little bit worried just now."

Wave sighed and looked down. "...It's because we've been fighting each other instead of working as a team, our fathers wanted us to be the expert rogues we are and a family, especially a family above everything else, but lately, nothing has succeeded, I mean, look at Jet!"

"Hedgehog, stop getting in the way of the master of the air, me!" Jet was heard yelling at Sonic as they argued and argued.

"And Storm!"

"You can't punch me! You can't punch me!" Storm was heard taunting Knuckles.

"This is stupid... I miss my dad and mom, they knew how to stop these stupid quarrels between us..."

Falco blinked. "...What happened to them?"

"I'd rather not talk about that..."

"...I see."

"So, in few words, you wish to stop the fights that your brothers do all the time and get a family time?" C. Falcon asked as they used a ramp to reach the ruins.

"...Yes," Wave muttered. "And that's the reason why I've been searching for a man like Falco, because I wanted some kind of distraction to escape this cruel reality."

Falco's pupils shrunk. "...Wait, whoa there...you were using me as some sort of distraction from your family troubles?"

"...Not only you, but that other guy Beak as well."

"...Ouch." Falco and C. Falcon said at the same time.

"...You're not mad at me, right?"

"...Well..." Falco and C. Falcon scratched their heads as Tails slowed down to see what was happening.

"What's wrong you guys?" Tails asked and C. Falcon explained everything to him. "...Wow."

"Yeah." Falco said nodding slowly.

"...If Jet, Storm and I could be closer as brothers again... I'll be happy again." Wave said trying not to sob.

"What are we going to do about that?" Tails asked as both racers glared at him. "W-what?"

"Tails, we didn't say we were going to help he-" C. Falcon's whisper was interrupted.

"Would you please help me in this trouble?" Wave asked.

Falco began to think. "(If I don't help her, she will love me, but if I help her, they will be a family again and Wave will stop the interest she has is me...what to do...what to do...)"

"Well then?" Wave waited for an answer by tilting her head.

"...I..." Falco tried to say his words as C. Falcon and Tails watched surprised at this moment.

DededeCloneChris

Back in the fight...

"Fall, small bolt! Th-"

"SHUT UP!" Charizard yelled stomping directly above Chris and dealt a great amount of damage.

"G-get off me you stupid fat lizard!" Chris complained as he twitched in pain.

"WHOAAAA!!" Ness came from behind using PK Thunder on him to ram directly into Charizard's back, the dragon was pushed away as Ness landed close to Chris. "Please, tell me you're still alive!"

"I am...fine..." Chris said standing up. "But at this rate...I am not going to hold for much longer..."

"...Where is Pichu?"

"Impudent rats!" Galleom said raising his fists above them. "Suffer the power of the Subspace!"

"...I think you just attacked it so hard that its beginning to say stupid things." Ness whispered as both yelled as Galleom lowered quickly his fists.

"PICHU!" Chris shouted to the small rat who managed to sneak and climb Galleom's body to call a thunder above his head, the machine grunted in pain and looked around for the mouse.

"WHERE IS THE DAMN NUISANCE?!" Galleom yelled angrily.

"PICHU! KEEP GOING, IT IS WORKING!" Chris yelled.

"PI-CHUUUUUU!!!" Pichu kept calling forth a thunder after thunder, rendering Galleom from attacking the group.

"Ness, please help Pichu in some way, I am going to cure Pikachu and Nana to return everything to normal again." Chris said as he ran to Pikachu, though he was still twitching in pain along the way.

"PK FREEZE!" Lucas charged his ice mist on Dedede, but the king dodged the attack and rolled towards Lucas, and used his Jet Hammer to slam the PK kid to the wall. "...Oww..." Lucas moaned as he fell, but then he slowly stood as he saw Dedede smirking down at him with Jet Hammer ready. "SOMEBODYYYYYY!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Amy came from the right side and began to hit continuously the king in the head, Dedede yelled in pain after each whack he received from the hedgehog. "RUN, OR HELP ME, QUICK!"

"O-okay! PK Fire!" Lucas shot a small bolt that exploded in a burst of flames on the king who was still being whacked by Amy.

"Geno Beam!" Geno fired his beam to Ganondorf, who jumped it. "Geno Whirl!" Geno shot a fast-slicing ring, but the lord rolled away in time. "Stop moving around!" Geno complained shooting bullets from his fingers as Ganondorf ran in circles to evade the hits, Geno didn't notice how close the lord of the darkness got and was attacked by a fast Wizard Foot on the face.

"Geno!" Twink yelled somewhere in the ruins as Geno was pushed to the sand, bouncing sometimes as he slid on it.

"The guardian of the stars is not that much of a menace," Ganondorf said slowly walking to Geno, who tried to get up but only managed to glare at Ganondorf, who slammed his right leg on his head, making the puppet yell in pain. "Suffer, SUFFER! SUFFER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"A-ugh!" Geno tried to get off from Ganondorf's torture but wasn't able to do it.

"Heal the wounds... Cure!" Chris casted a healing light on Pikachu, who regained his consciousness and slowly got in a fighting stance as he shook his head. "I am glad you are back... Thank goodness."

"U-ugh..." Pikachu gathered sparks once again and looked around. "Where is that bastard...of Ganondorf?!"

"Over the-HOLY COGNITOME!" Chris yelled worried as he saw Ganondorf trying to crush Geno's head, the World Traveler quickly looked around for a spell to save the guardian. "...Please, please, please, something to help Geno, quick!"

"I'll go and help him!" Pikachu said dashing across Galleom, who tried to reach for his to grab Pichu, the small mouse started to pant heavily ever since he kept using Thunder many times, Ness was being careful from Charizard's attacks, who changed constantly to confuse the PK kid, Amy and Lucas where fighting against Dedede as Popo shielded his fainted partner rom any attack until Chris cured her.

"...Please...something...anything!" Chris pleaded until his book shone and he adjusted his glasses who shone as well. "The decisive formula, now for the test!" The World Traveler pointed with his palm to Ganondorf and chanted his new spell. "Rise, o violent winds... Aero!"

"W-what th-uuuuUUUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Ganondorf was pushed away by a sudden formation of winds that lifted and sliced him several times, saving Geno in time as Twink sighed in relief. "UGH!" Ganondorf fell on the rock track and twitched in pain.

"Just try that again and...you will see the consequence!" Chris warned him as Popo waved at him and went to help Nana.

"Geno, answer me!" Pikachu said as Twink quickly flew to them. "Can you stand?"

"...Bare...ly..." Geno said, although when he spoke it was almost a whisper.

"You need health, let me go and g-"

"HEADS UP!" Charizard yelled from the air as he threw a boulder from his back and towards the trio.

"HEL-"

The boulder crashed into Pikachu and it broke apart, revealing the electric Pokémon to be fainted again.

"PIKACHU!" Twink yelled worried flying above the Pokémon. "OH NO, NO NO NO!"

"Heal the wounds... Cure!" Chris healed Nana, who stood up slowly and rubbed her forehead before Popo hugged her.

"Nana! Thank god, I thought I was going to adopt a replacement for yo-"

WHACK!

Chris backed away once Nana buried Popo in the sand by her hammer. "What happened when I was fainted?" Nana asked.

"Things are not looking good here," Chris said as he looked to Galleom. "Pichu's energies will soon be depleted and if that happens..."

"...Galleom will crush us all." Nana added shocked.

"I...can't...do this anymore!" Pichu yelled from the head stopping his action as he panted heavily.

"Speaking of the darn devil..."

"THERE YOU ARE!" Galleom yelled grabbing the small rat and increased his grip on his left hand as Pichu cried out in pain.

"HE IS JUST A CHILD, LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Chris demanded but Galleom chuckled evily, narrowing his eyes as Pichu cried out even more. "Okay, you asked for it! Popo! Nana!" The World Traveler changed to his Fake King job and both Ice Climbers (albeit to say Nana pulled Popo out from the sand and took him to Chris's right side) stood at each side with hammers ready. "GO!"

"HAAAAAA!!!" The trio jumped high in the air, lined up with Popo, Chris and Nana respectively in a vertical line and slammed their hammer with each other, rocketing to Galleom's head with a powerful impact using their Combinated Final Smash. "Whack it but good!" Popo said.

"Hammer Squash!!!" The trio yelled smacking the machine down, who yelled in pain as Pichu was released from his grip and slowly croutched away from Galleom.

"Tell me this is over!" Nana pleaded as Galleom STILL got energies to stood up. "...SH-"

"Not here, not now!" Chris said blocking her mouth.

"DIE!" Galleom simply said as he used a quick punch to send the trio crash into the wall.

"...I hutu thus." Popo said in the wall before they fell back to the sand.

Their eyes got wide once they felt trembles who were sounding and shaking the sand more and more, they looked up and froze in place to see Galleom ready to pummel them with both hands.

"GALLEOM, FINISH THE SCUM ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Ganondorf ordered loudly as he dodged a Skull Bash attack from Pikachu in time.

"KILL, DESTROY, CRUSH, ANYTHING!" Galleom proclaimed as he slammed his hands on the trio with a loud impact, creating a smokescreen with sand in the area, all the remaining Smashers looked shocked at the place just to see the trio out of cold with weakened states.

"Hurrah!" Dedede said pushing Amy away using a fast Jet Hammer. "Now let's get outta here and take dah kid!"

"Not if I have something to say!"

"...Oh god, that voice..." Charizard frowned as Sonic came from the rocky path and used a fast Spin Dash attack on Galleom's chest, he crossed to the other side and went rocketing to the finish line, where once he crossed it (and won the race as the others came back) he threw the Extreme Gear away and went to help the others as the racers were still crossing the ruins.

"NO! NO! WHY?! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" Jet yelled angrily stomping on his board with pure ang-

THUD!

...Though he lost his control and crashed into the wall while the others passed besides him, thus losing the race in last place.

"Hey, mind if I join the fight?" Sonic asked with a smirk.

"FOR MY OWN GOOD, PLEASE!" Ness yelled from Galleom's fist.

"How did you get in there so fast any-"

"JUST SAVE ME, DAMMIT!"

"Geez, okay okay!" Sonic said shaking his head before using his Homing Attack on Galleom's fist to release Ness, both landed on the sand and looked to each other. "Where's Chris?"

"...Well..." Ness pointed at the trio who were knocked out in the sand and Sonic narrowed his eyes at the Subspace creation.

"Now you went too far for that." Sonic said coldly...

...Before Amy rammed at him.

"SONIC! SAVE US! SAVE US PLEASE!" Amy pleaded literally crushing Sonic's back.

"AMY! STOP! GET OFF ME!" Sonic yelled pushing Amy away.

"GALLEOM! CATCH THE HEDGEHOG! I WILL CONTACT DR. EGGMAN TO GET READY FOR THE OPERATION!" Ganondorf yelled as he dodged Pikachu's attacks, while Lucas was seen on the background running from Charizard, who breathed out his Flamethrower attack.

"L-leave me alone and let Red catch you!" Lucas yelled. "(...Wait, this is too familiar for some odd reason....)"

"Ha!" Charizard stopped his attack and smirked. "Do you think I'm going to be someone's puppet and be ordered around, living inside a stupid ball on someone's belt?! Let me tell you something, no frickin' way that's happening to me!"

"But aren't you ordered around though?" Lucas asked pointing out something as Charizard fired...flames again.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Charizard yelled furiously as he chased Lucas around.

"...I..." Pichu overheard someone muttering close to him and was shocked once he saw Chris standing up. "...I can...still...go...on..."

"Chris!" Pichu looked to Chris with a worried face. "You don't need to struggle!"

"But I need...to help everybody..."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Pichu ducked in fear as Galleom charged a fist into the 2, ignoring Sonic and Ness from behind.

"NO!"

Another smokescreen with sand exploded in the area and the dust cleared out, with Galleom chuckling evily as he looked down. "Mission accomplished!"

"Oh, really?" Charizard asked pointing at the top of the ruins with a finger, Galleom looked above and his eyes widened when he saw Chris, Pichu, Popo and Nana intact, with C. Falcon and Falco holding them in their arms.

"Wait..." Chris began as he looked at Falco. "...How can you carry me if you're smaller than me?"

"..." Falco felt a big weight on his arms and fell down by Chris and Pichu. "Oof!"

C. Falcon frowned at this as he put both Ice Climbers down. "Anyway, we finished the race, now we're ready to give a hand here."

"Just be careful..." Chris said pointing at Galleom as Falco stood up. "That machine can take anyone out...if you're not careful..."

"Got that." Falco said as he jumped back to the sand with C. Falcon.

"Hey!" Knuckles came from the ruins and cracked his fists. "Don't leave me behind!"

"Wave," Jet struggled to walk to the area. "Let me go! I have to finish some business with the hedgehog!"

"I won't let you!" Wave said. "I'm worried right now for your sake!"

"Yeah right, that imbecile really screwed up your mind, didn't he?!"

"NO! YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN TO ME!"

Storm was really confused at this point that he rubbed his chin with a finger.

"However..." Chris said as he changed to his Ninja job. "I need to...help as well...or else Sonic will..."

"I'm going to do what?" Sonic asked appearing right besides Chris. "You okay with the injures?"

"Sonic, listen to me...you need to be careful around Galleom and the others...they're planing t-"

"Whatever, let me be me and everything will be fine, see ya!" Sonic said leaping to Galleom to strike him again with a Homing Attack.

Chris made a serious face and covered his mouth with his blocker. "Well...if you keep insisting..." The World Traveler took a deep breath, closed his eyes to gather his energy and began to do slowly hand signs, at a slow rate since he couldn't do it faster with his injures.

"More scums?!" Ganondorf asked as C. Falcon dashed to him and used Falcon Kick, but the lord of the darkness used Wizard Foot and both attacks collided with each other, cancelling themselves as they backed away with a backstep. "Oh, look who is here, the clone."

"Ironic?" C. Falcon asked with a taunt.

"Why should I waste time with you?" Ganondorf asked with a grin. "Soon, our plan will be done here, the hedgehog will be altered, the kid will die and be taken to the Subspace, and our plans will succeed."

"Guess what?" C. Falcon asked. "None of that is going to happen as long as I'm here."

"Then fight!" Ganondorf said charging at C. Falcon with Flame Choke, but C. Falcon used Raptor Boost, cancelling both attacks again as both used Warlock Punch and Falcon Punch at the same time, however, when they cancelled each other, C. Falcon felt pain in his hand. "Ha, remember, I am the one with stronger abilities than yours."

"I know that, but..." C. Falcon said shaking his hand a little. "Even so, trying them out it's not a bad idea."

"Dragon!" Dedede yelled as he backed away by Amy's hits. "Go and attack dah kid! It's up above in the ruins!"

"Right!" Charizard said with a nod and evaded Lucas's PK Freeze, the dragon flew quickly and directly to Chris who was still trying to finish his hand signs.

"(Sorry...but the higher you are...)" Chris opened his eyes with a glare. "(The stronger the attack...will be...)" However, he couldn't resist to add something to spice up the chant as he stopped his hand signs. "Thunder style! Blitz Jutsu!" He pointed at the sky and quick thunderbolts fell on the field and every villain got struck by the furious attack, in Charizard's case, he suffered even more and began to fall down to the sand where he lost consciousness upon the impact.

"I...hate you...so much..." Charizard muttered weakly as he was knocked out.

"(Edge...)" Chris looked at the sky. "(...Thanks for letting me know that Ninjutsu ability...ugh...)" Although after he finished his thoughts, he fainted and was knocked out as well, laying down besides both Ice Climbers and Pichu.

"This is...why I hate kids...so much..." Dedede said angrily as sparks flew out from his body.

"Hello?" Falco tapped his shoulder, and once Dedede turned his head to him he was punched hard in the face and backed away, then Falco used Fire Bird to slam himself into his stomach, burning the king as he screamed in pain (Wave watched the whole thing behind some pillars with her brothers and she aww'd at her "boyfriend's" moves).

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Galleom yelled loudly and grabbed the PK kids on both hands and pressed them with a powerful grip that they screamed in extreme pain.

"LET THEM GO, DAMMIT!" Sonic shouted as he used a fast Homing Attack on Galleom's hand, however, Ganondorf used Dark Dive to grab the hedgehog in midair and pulsed dark magic into Sonic's body, making him scream in pain as Ganondorf finished with him with an explosion of darkness.

"You should be fighting me, not Sonic!" C. Falcon said running towards Ganondorf and slammed his elbow on his chest, pushing the lord of darkness away.

"And don't hurt him again!" Amy yelled jumping towards Ganondorf with hammer ready.

"INSOLENT HEDGEHOGS SHOULD DIE!" Galleom yelled furiously ramming Amy with both fists (with Lucas and Ness as well), sending the trio to the sands where they bounced and lost consciousness.

"GENO! GENO! GET UP! THINGS AREN'T LOOKING WELL ANYMORE!" Twink tried to cheer up the puppet who tried to stand up, but failed miserably. "GENO!"

"Twink...s...top...pushing me..." Geno muttered weakly as he looked at Pikachu. "...What...about him?"

Twink sobbed as he looked over Pikachu. "It's no use...he doesn't wake up..."

"What...about...the others?"

"Chris used his last energies to defeat Charizard and deal some damage to everyone else, Popo and Nana are both out of cold like Ness, Pichu, Lucas and Amy, not too long ago, Sonic, Falco, Knuckles and C. Falcon ended the race and joined the fight, and Galleom is making a rampage through the field!" Twink began to cry. "I don't want you to lose this fight! We're so close in rescuing the next Star Spirit to die!"

"You there!" Kunkcles walked to them. "It's something wrong?"

"Geno and Pikachu can't fight anymore, they're very weak right now!" Twink said stopping his tears.

"Rats, this isn't good at all..."

"What are you going to do?"

"The obvious," Knuckles said glaring at Galleom. "SMASH THAT THING! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Knuckles dashed towards Galleom and prepared to fight it with his fists.

"...Good luck!... Really..." Twink muttered worried about the outcome of the fight.

In the ruins, we see Tails ignoring the cheering crowd as he flew over the audience and towards the battle site. "I wonder what's happening over there, I heard many yells and explosions," Tails wondered to himself as he stopped far away from the battle. "What the heck is that machine? It's huge!... Huh? Isn't that..."

Tails was surprised once he saw Dr. Eggman descending from the sky with a ship carrying an enormous machine, with the 7 Chaos Emeralds located around a circle, inside tubes, the doctor looked over to where Chris was and floated to him. "Well, I guess you weren't able to defend yourself that much."

"Dr. Eggman!" Tails shouted flying to them and glared at him. "What are your plans this time?"

"Hohohohoho, glad you asked, Tails," Dr. Eggman pointed at the machine being placed down far away from the battle. "See that beauty of science over there?"

"...Yes?" Tails said tilting his head in confusion. "It's another beam to destroy things as you usually do?"

"Of course y-no!" Dr. Eggman said. "This, was created with the cooperation of that army, together, we built this to use it on Sonic!"

"...To destroy him?" Tails keep insisting.

"NO!" Dr. Eggman said angrily. "Instead of destroying him, why not use another different method to...let's say...alter his look?"

"...Then does that mean you built a machine of makeup?"

"AGAIN, NO!" Dr. Eggman as he grunted, not hearing the murmurs of the World Traveler who, surprisingly looked up slowly with half-opened eyes. "If you want to know, then let me catch Sonic and throw him inside!"

"...To destroy him?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!"

Music stops

Ganondorf looked to the machine located away from them and smirked once he evaded C. Falcon's Falcon Punch. "Galleom! Now! Catch the hedgehog and throw him inside!"

"Understood!" Galleom said with a nod as he glared down at Sonic, who smirked at him. "I SHALL END THIS!!!"

"SHUT-UP!" Knuckles yelled jumping towards his face with a fist colliding into its mouth. "...AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Knuckles held his hand in pain and landed back to the sand.

"Idiot, this is hard metal for your fists to destroy!"

"Knucklehead, please leave him to me." Sonic said with a bored look as Knuckles, oddly, growled at him. "...Get a dog's collar for god's sake..." Sonic muttered embarrassed as he jumped high in the air to use Spin Dash on Galleom's back, once he was behind, he used a Homing Attack on its neck, though it didn't do much damage and Galleom quickly turned his head to him.

"Are you done playing?" Galleom asked coldly as Sonic landed behind him.

"...Hmm...nope!" Sonic with a grin.

Galleom glanced at Ganondorf and Dedede, and the trio nodded to themselves.

"I know that look, you 3 are planning to do something together against me." Sonic said pointing at himself with his thumb. "Come and get me, can't catch me!" Sonic taunted running below Galleom, the robot didn't do anything as Ganondorf ran to Sonic and used Wizard Foot, the hedgehog quickly backstepped away from the attack and ducked his head from Dedede's charged Jet hammer, Sonic rolled all the way to Charizard's back and smirked at the trio who chuckled evily. "Told ya, can't-catch-me."

"Oh, that's what you think."

"...Where did that voice come from?" Sonic asked looking around.

However...

CHOMP!

"A-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"SONIC!" Geno, Twink, Knuckles, Tails, Falco, and C. Falcon yelled shocked after they saw Charizard biting hard Sonic's right arm hardly, the dragon smirked at the hedgehog as he shook the hedgehog above him to increase the pain, Sonic was totally paralyzed by the pain on his arm and then he was thrown to Dedede, who used a charged Jet Hammer attack to push him to the air, where Ganondorf used Dark Dive to inflict even more damage and jumped away with an explosion of dark energy, after that, Galleom put a powerful grip on Sonic's body and threw him away at fast speed towards the machine, where it activated and captured him inside a force field using the Chaos Emeralds.

"HO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" Dr. Eggman laughed maniacally as Chris blinked confused. "THIS," The doctor took out a button and pressed it, "IT'S SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!!"

The machine started up and Sonic looked around confused at the situation, very soon, the machine started to shoot at him with various lasers and rays that paralyzed his body completely, the hedgehog tried desperately to get free, but with no success, the Smashers watched in shock as he yelled out in pain.

"U-UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sonic yelled loudly as the sparks constantly damaged him.

"SONIC! NO!" Chris yelled worried as he got up, Sonic couldn't hear anything besides his yells and screams of pain while the villains chuckled evily in unison, it was not long before the machine stopped and Sonic lost consciousness after 1 minute of extreme pain.

"Hohohohohoho!" Dr. Eggman smirked evily. "Now, the hedgehog's DNA has been altered!"

"...What?"

"What do you mean by that?" Tails asked as he looked at Sonic. "...I don't see any changes on him."

"...Crap!" Dr. Eggman said snapping his fingers. "Something must have failed during the process of alteration!"

"...Erhm..." Falco began. "...So, practically, nothing happened?"

"...Afraid so...dang it!" Dedede said facepalming.

"WHAT?!" Jet asked jumping sideways. "WE WORKED SO HARD ON THAT AND NOTHING HAPPENED STILL?! WHAT A BULLSH-"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT, DAMMIT!" Dr. Eggman yelled, almost falling from his...Koopa Klown Kar imitation? "YOU DIDN'T DO IT AS WE PLANNED IT!"

"Would you 2 shut up?!" Ganondorf asked shouting angrily.

"Over Limit gauge filled!" Kawashima said, but after that, something weird happened. "...What? It was used?"

"...By...who?" Chris asked weakly.

"Er...I...don't...know?"

"Falco! C. Falcon! Did...you...use...the Over Limit?"

"What are you talking about?" Falco asked confused as he dodged a hammer attack from Dedede.

"Someone else used it? Dammit!" C. Falcon cursed as he received an elbow blow from Ganondorf on his back.

"...This is weird..." Chris muttered as he saw Dr. Eggman looking at some reports.

"What could've happened with the machine?" Dr. Eggman asked grunting a little in frustration. "It should've acted up the next moment after it finished its functionality!"

"I guess you just overlooked something by accident?" Tails asked.

"That's impossible, everything was very well planned from the beginning and to the end!"

"(...Something is awfully wrong here... I know that...)" Tails said with a worried look to Sonic. "I'm going for him, please stay here." Tails said as he flew over to where Sonic was, ignoring the robots that took the emeralds and took them back at the ruins.

"..." Chris frowned mentally at his weak state.

"...You know what? Screw this! I'm going to go alone with my plans!" Jet said angrily as he ran inside the ruins holding his transparent cube.

"W-wait up, boss!" Storm panicked as he ran away.

"(...Ugh! That's it, I have to stop him once and for all!) Jet! Stop!" Wave yelled as she went after Jet and Storm.

DededeCloneChris

Boss Battle Song 1

When the trio of Babylon crossed a certain part of the ruins, Wave looked to her right side and found 3 capes behind a pillar, what's more, there was a rainbow glow coming from them. "..." Wave shook her head and decided to follow her brothers.

"Sonic!" Tails yelled as he landed in the machine and dropped to his knees to check Sonic. "Sonic, can you hear me?! Sonic!"

"...U..." Sonic slowly opened his eyes and shook his head. "...Ta...ils?"

Tails sighed in relief. "I thought you just died a moment ago..."

"No..." The hedgehog slowly got up and looked around. "...But I feel weird..."

"...How so?"

"It's like...something inside me just...woke up..."

Tails made a worried face. "...I hope that's just you, but...are you going to fight again?"

"That's right!" Sonic said looking over the fight. "I need to help them and fast!" Sonic said as he accelerated towards the fight, leaving Tails wondering about what he's feeling.

"(...And what if the effect will show up in a certain time?)" Tails thought.

"Falcon..."

"Uaaa..."

"PUNCH!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Ganondorf's and C. Falcon's fists collided with each other and they backed away once again. "Do you not feel the pain now?!"

"I admit it..." C. Falcon said shaking his right hand. "I'm starting to get tired..."

"Heheheheh, that is wonderful."

"Will you shut up?!" C. Falcon yelled using Falcon Kick to slam his foot on Ganondorf's stomach, but the evil lord sidestepped, grabbed C. Falcon's foot once the flames surrounding it disappeared and lashed him with both hands on the rocky road. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Do not underestimate the Triforce of Power, fool." Ganondorf said coldly.

"And not me!" Knuckles yelled from behind as he sent a fast punch of Ganondorf's head, sending the lord of darkness away as he slid in the sand but got up quickly. "If I can't smash that metalic freak, then I'll do it with you!"

"Thanks man," C. Falcon said standing up, but twitched a little in pain. "I hope we can pull this out...somehow." C. Falcon glanced around at all the knocked out Smashers. "...But can we do it?"

"Of course you don't..." Charizard said in his weakened state close to them. "Galleom will destroy you to smitherins and everything will be over..."

"Shut up!" Sonic yelled from above using a Homing Attack on Charizard's back, taking revenge on the last blow and finishing the dragon Pokémon once and for all.

"Sonic, are you feeling alright?" Knuckles asked.

"Yeah, just a ray, nothing else new." Sonic replied with a smirk.

"...You idiot! You just were zapped and electrocuted with that machine, and you come here like it was nothing?!"

"E-xactly."

Knuckles rolled his eyes. "...Who cares about you?" Knuckles asked angrily as he dashed over to Dedede, who was about to smack Geno.

"DESTROY...DESTROY..." Galleom repeated as his pupils shrunk in a menacing way.

"Something bad is going to happen now..." Falco muttered.

"DESTROOOOOOOOOYYYY!!!" Galleom yelled out loud turning into his tank and started his engines, Falco's eyes widened and he quickly took to another direction before being crushed by the tank in the rocky path, the tank ran around the field crushing everything on its path, C. Falcon tried to get away as well but Galleom was faster than him, Knuckles climbed the ruins using his hands, but Galleom crashed directly into the pillars, bringing down a big chunk of cement down, along with the Ice Climbers, Chris and Pichu.

"U-ugh! Don't think I'll fall down that easily!" Knuckles yelled jumping away from the collapse and flew down, right above Galleom.

"DIE!" Galleom yelled turning one side of his tank form into his right hand, who rocketed up and dealt a strong punch of Knuckles, who screamed in pain and went spinning in the air. "AND GO AWAY!" Galleom took the opportunity of his attack to turn back into his normal form and used both of his hands to slap them together in Knuckles, who couldn't yell or scream anymore as he fell directly on the sand, losing his consciousness as well.

"Great, Knuckles was taken down as well." Sonic said with a serious face as he wipped out whatever he got in his mouth by the attack and stood back-to-back with C. Falcon and Falco.

"And to make things worse," Falco looked around. "We're only the last ones standing, against those 2 and that abomination."

"What about me?" Twink yelled from Geno's spot.

"You can't fight, sorry!"

"Aww!" Twink groaned in frustration.

"Oh yeah!" Dedede preparing his Jet Hammer. "This time, we got ya all for real!"

"Targets are almost soon to be disposed." Galleom said

"Excellent, we just finish with them and the mission will be completed." Ganondorf said smirking evily.

"Hmm," Dr. Eggman began to wonder. "...Of course, the machine did work, but exactly in what way?" He looked to the sky. "Could it be that he will awaken at the right time once the alteration of Sonic's DNA occurs?"

"It's everything ready?" A voice that Dr. Eggman heard said somewhere around the ruins.

"Yes, I'm ready to use my attack once they're closer to each other." Another voice said.

"We'll give them a surprise." Another voice said with a chuckle.

"Just don't hesitate, pretty much everyone is down, Chris as well." Another voice said.

"Who said that?!" Dr. Eggman asked looking around.

"Shh."

"Hmm... Where is Jet and those birds?!" Dr. Eggman asked as he saw mentioned trio at the altar of the ruins. "Drats, I almost forgot about Babylon Garden!"

"Galleom, stop all this foolishness with these imbeciles!" Ganondorf ordered as Galleom lifted his fists and prepared to combine his attack with missiles.

"We're surrounded!" C. Falcon said as Dedede, Ganondorf and Galleom cornered them in one same spot.

Sonic grabbed their hands and jumped high up, barely evading Galleom's slam, the missiles were shot at them and the hedgehog jumped in one to another and another, jumping all the way to the ruins. "That was close or not?"

"For this time, thanks." Falco said.

"And for this time, RUN!" C. Falcon yelled loudly before the trio were grabbed by Galleom and it pulled them closer to the villains.

"HAAAA!" Galleom lifted up his head and the trio's eyes widened before screaming, Galleom impacted his hard skull on all of them, taking them out with one strong blow as he set them free, but fainted as well.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ganondorf laughed evily. "FINALLY! IT WAS THE TIME FOR THEM TO FEEL THE DEFEAT!!!"

"Nooooooooo!!!" Twink flew as quickly as he could towards Ganondorf to slam himself to him, but Dedede used his charged Jet Hammer to push the star away to the sand, where he groaned in pain and lost consciousness.

"O-oh man..." Tails muttered hiding behind a dune. "W-what am I going to do?!"

"Find the kid, take Charizard and let us get out of this hellish place." Ganondorf ordered, Galleom nodded and it walked to the crumbles of the ruins, he wiped out them with his hands until Chris was located besides the Ice Climbers and Pichu, the machine chuckled to itself and took the Wolrd Traveler on his right fist. "Brilliant," Ganondorf said as Dedede carried Charizard above him as a dark portal opened up. "Mission succeede-"

"I'm afraid not, Ganondork!" A voice called out.

"...Grrrr..." Ganondorf grunted in irritation after hearing a voice coming from the ruins. "That sick and irritating voice..."

"Targets located!" Galleom said narrowing his eyes at the ruins. "4 Swordsmen in ruins, ready to attack!"

"4?! Aww, crap!" Dedede said annoyed.

"ATTACK!" The other voice yelled out as 4 figures dashed out from the ruins and towards the villains, Dedede threw Charizard besides him and prepared to attack with his hammer.

"I'm sick of this!" Galleom said preparing his missiles to make a full assault of the fast figures. "All unknown forces will soon be TAKEN CARE OF!"

"However," A voice said as a figure jumped to his hand, slashed it and set Chris free from Galleom's grasp, the figure landed on the sand and grabbed him before he could fall in the sand. "You should pay more attention, Chris, wake up!"

"..." Chris couldn't respond.

"Hey, give him the Red Potion!"

"Wait just a bit!" The figure said as he slashed Ganondorf, the lord of darkness backed away with his arms protecting his face before the figure slashed his legs, Ganondorf grunted in pain and the figure dashed towards Chris and gave him some Red Potion.

"Stom movin' around!" Dedede complained trying to slam his hammer on 2 figures that easily evaded them, one of those figures was glowing with a rainbow aura and the king didn't notice that he was backing away to Galleom and Ganondorf, who were getting close to each other as the figures planned.

"Here, I hope this helps." The figure said pouring the Red Potion on Chris's mouth, who shook his head, coughed, groaned a little and slowly opened his eyes.

"...Huh?... Where...am I?" Chris asked weakly.

"Yes, he's alive!" The figure holding him said relieved.

"...What?" Chris blinked surprised after he was able to recognize the persons who saved him in time. "You?!"

"Now! Ike! Use it!" A figure yelled as the trio were close enough, the figure revealed one of them to be Ike, the same leader of the Greil Mercenaries, who was covered by the aura and ran to the villains.

"WORTHLESS IMPUDENT PEST, DIE!" Galleom yelled loudly raising his fists into the air to kill Ike.

...However...

"GREAT..." Ike slashed the air vertically and upwardly, lifting Ganondorf and Dedede high to the air together with Ragnell, Galleom was also hit but became stunned as Dedede and Ganondorf spun in the air, where flames flew around, damaging all of them as Ike jumped high up, grabbed his sword and began a furious combo of strong slashes on his enemies. "AETHEEEERRR!!!" Ike shouted out loud slashing his opponents with great amounts of damage, he pulled his sword up above the spinning villains before slamming it directly on them, descending to the sand and just above Galleom, who yelled out in extreme pain as Ike impacted his sword across him and the Subspace enemies yelled in extreme pain after a huge explosion of fire reached all of them together.

"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Galleom, Ganondorf and Dedede yelled loudly as they fell on their knees and fainted, Galleom making a tremble once his functions were disabled.

...And everything suddenly turned blurry and the scene changes...

Music stops

30 minutes later...

The group was gathered at the ruins, everyone was healed thanks to the Red Potions that the group who saved them took potions for all of them in time.

Not only that, Babylon Garden rose from the sands, causing great panic in the crowd that, surprisingly, ignored the whole fight.

"Thank you..." Chris muttered wiping out his tears. "You saved us in time before they took me into the Subspace..."

"I'm just glad we made it time." Ike said, glancing at the other 3 swordsmen, who were Link, Roy and Marth.

"And no more tears, please." Roy said with a frown.

"Y-yes," Chris said with a small chuckle. "Ike, then you decided to join us?"

Ike nodded. "I couldn't help it, but I wanted to take another challenge after we saved Tellius from Ashnard, I hope you don't mind my stance around."

NEWCOMER!

Ike joined your team!

Link, Marth and Roy have returned

"But how did you take all those funky potions?" Knuckles asked.

"We saw beforehand the whole fight first in the massion, so Master Hand told me to get Red Potions in Hyrule just in case, he was preocupied about Galleom and the other 3." Link said pointing at Ganondorf, Dedede and Charizard, who were fainted.

"...Can I ask something?" Chris asked.

"Yes."

"Why are Ike's eyes covered with that bandana?"

Roy looked at Ike, who had a bandana covering his eyes, and probably he fought with it. "...You don't want to know..."

"What?"

"N-nothing, don't worry."

All of them watched the Babylon Garden (except Ike for obvious reasons) and looked to Jet who was laughing maniacally at this.

Wave walked to Falco without losing sight of her brother and talked to him. "...Have you decided yet?"

"...Yeah." Falco said with a nod and walked towards Jet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jet laughed maniacally. "At last, Babylon Garden has been called! We will reclaim the treasure hidden withi-" Falco quickly grabbed his shoulder and delivered a punch right on his beak. "OWW!"

"WOULD YOU HEAR ME, YOU STUPID BASTARD?!" Falco yelled loudly as he glared down at Jet, who wipped out the blood from his beak.

"Hear you?! Why would I listen to you?!" Jet spat out angrily before Falco grabbed his shoulders. "Let me go you!"

"Listen!" Falco pointed at Wave. "Can't you see how bad has she been feeling all this time?!"

"...What? Her sad mood you mean?" Jet asked as Falco, Wave and Storm blinked in surprise.

"...Yeah?" Falco said confused as Jet smirked.

"I was planning ALL along about giving her the perfect gift a brother could ever give to her sister, and that is to let her see the treasure first and grab whatever she wants from it!"

"...HUH?!" The Smashers (and Amy) said confused (not the swordsmen, who were oblivious to this event).

"...You've gotta be kidding me..." Falco said as he glared at him. "You mean you played your role as a bastard, just to surprise her later with treasure?! What the heck is wrong with yo-"

"Oh, Jet!" Wave pushed Falco away and hugged her brother tightly. "I can't believe you cared about me all this time with that wonderful surprise! You're such the guy who likes to give susprises!"

"BROTHERS!!!" Storm yelled and joined the hug group. "Does that mean we're a family again?!"

"LET ME GO!" Jet complained and his brothers stopped the hugs. "We were a family from the beginning," Jet made a fist. "And we're going to be a family till the end," Jet pointed at the floating garden, not noticing Dr. Eggman taking the cube from his hands. "However, a RICH family of the rogues of Babylon!"

"...Jet," Wave narrowed her eyes at her brother in disgust. "Dr. Eggman just betrayed us and took the cube out from your hands a second ago."

"...GRRRRRRRRR!!!" Jet stomped the floor in anger and glared at the doctor, who was laughing evily as he went away to the garden. "Wave! Storm! Let's board the airship and chase that filthy traitor!"

"Roger!" Wave and Storm said and the trio ran down the stairs and ran away from the ruins.

"Wait, Sonic!" Chris said and Sonic looked at him. "You have to decide now, are you joining us? Or are you going to stay here a little bit...longer..."

Sonic wondered why Chris trailed off that part but began to think. "Well... Dr. Eggman is scheming something...so..."

Falco walked down the stairs with an annoyed face and C. Falcon, Amy, Nana, Geno and Twink went to him. "I can't believe she just played with me all this time...dang..."

C. Falcon put a hand on his shoulder. "At least you enjoyed your time with her."

"...I guess s-"

"Wait!" Amy smiled and looked behind her. "She's coming back!"

"What?" Falco asked as Wave came back and stopped right in front of him.

"Falco," Wave began as she smiled and hugged him. "Thank you for everything, now that Jet, Storm and I are back as we were before, we can do our plans together and find out about Babylon Garden's secrets... I hope you're not mad at this sudden change."

"..." Falco sighed and patted her back. "Whatever, if you're happy, then I guess I'm happy."

"And," Wave looked straight to his face. "To end this with a happy ending..."

Chris decided to change to his Scholar job and heal some parts of his wounds that remained, he was feeling weird, like something was making him feel sick...

...Although everyone looked at the birds...and...

...Saw their beaks kissing each other.

"Oh, my!" Amy said surprised.

"Amusing." Geno commented.

"Yes, man! You did it!" C. Falcon giving him a thumbs up.

Chris's glasses shattered a little after this moment. "...The forces are not happy, or instead, they are surprised..." The World Traveler commented changing his pair for another one.

"Eww." Sonic made a sick face.

"...Did I miss something?" Roy asked confused.

"...Eww?" Knuckles commented as well.

"Can I be the godfa-" Popo was smacked by Nana once again.

"..." Tails's eyes twitched.

Wave finished kissing Falco and she began to walk away, before starting to run. "Thank you for everything, good luck!"

"...Bye..." Falco said with a shocked face as Wave left the ruins and reunited with her brothers.

"That. Was. So. RO-MAN-TIC!" Amy squealed in delight.

"...But then again," Falco clossed his eyes. "...Girls are such a nuisance!"

"...What?!" The Smashers said surprised once again.

"They manipulate you behind your back for their evil deeds, like Wave just did! I can't believe I was being deceived by the thing that I like the most, dangit!" Falco made a fist. "From now on, it's just me, my darn Arwing and me only!"

"...Wow," Nana commented with a bored face. "And you realized it just now?"

Falco sweatdropped and closed his eyes in annoyance. "...Shut up, it's my moment now, not yours."

"True enough."

Amy was covered by flames and she took out her hammer. "THEN GUESS WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!"

"...Falco, you're screwed." Nana said simply.

"..." Falco sweatdropped and began to run away from the mad pink hedgehog after his response about girls, as the group merely chuckled at this.

"Hurray!" Chris said taking out a notepad and wrote something on it. "That's one thing down on my list!"

Pikachu jumped to his shoulder and took the notepad. "...What?"

Chris's notepad:

Make Mario wear Wario's clothes

Tell Zelda about not many more female characters in the tournament will participate and see if she kills Master Hand

Cuddle Pikachu (Checked)

Give gel to Roy's hair

Ask Yoshi to raise a baby Yoshi, preferably blue

Give Sonic some clothes to wear

Verify if Wolf is not gay for Fox

Same as above, but Fox first

Make Falco refuse the girls (Checked)

Do something about Marth's "girly" look and get rid of it

Give Crazy Hand sugar (Checked)

Catch a Mudkip using Pichu

"Chris, are these ideas you want to do?" Pikachu asked as Chris quickly took the notepad back.

"No?" Chris replied as he felt even more sick. "...So... Sonic?"

"...Sorry guys," Sonic said looking at the garden. "But I have to stop Eggman for whatever thing he's going to do, I can't let that guy run around like this."

"...I understand...don't worry...about it..." Chris said weakly.

"...Wait, something's wrong with you..." Knuckles said.

"He didn't say "do not", right?" Pichu asked worried.

"...Marth!" Link shouted.

"What is it?" Marth asked and Link pointed at the villains. "N-no! They're getting away from here!"

"And the scraps of the machine as well!" Geno said as he dashed over where Galleom was before the machine could leave through a dark portal beneath it, Geno couldn't make it in time and cursed under his breath once it was gone. "...Wait..." Geno ducked and took something out from the sand. "...The Star Spirit! We rescued it after all!"

The villains, who were unconscious, managed to get away by the same way Galleom did and Sonic couldn't reach them in time and punched the floor. "Dammit!"

"...Chris?" Pikachu asked as Chris began to tilt to the sides. "A-are you feeling alright?"

"...N-no..." Chris muttered as Pikachu jumped off from his shoulder and everyone looked at him.

"Stop tilting around or you're going to fall." Ike said, looking to the other direction by accident.

"...I...cannot..."

"Oooohhh, I'm worried now." Twink said as Geno walked to him and showed the card. "Geno! Look!"

"...Ugh..." Chris muttered weakly as he dropped to his knees and everyone walked to him.

"What? It's something bothering you?" Geno asked looking down to him.

"...My...head...everything..."

"...Chris? Chris?!" Sonic said multiple times before the World Traveler's eyes closed and...

...Collapsed before their eyes, everything fading out as well.

There were still voices calling from the darkness of the view, some of them agreeding to go to the garden, while the others decided to return to the mansion.

...And this is where...

...Everything will get harder...for the World Traveler and his allies...

...For the Subspace to become a much, harder threat for all the worlds...

...And the next part...

...Will soon come...

Do you want to save your data after the events from today?

Yes

Overwrite File?

Yes

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Yoshi, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Sheik, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Marth, Roy, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Pit, Ice Climbers, Geno, Mallow, Twink

END OF DISC ONE

START OF DISC TWO

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 100: Summary of an Endless Journey

Please, remove disc one and insert disc 2.

Loading data from internal memory...

Please, select the data you wish to use.

File 1
-Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Yoshi, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Sheik, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Marth, Roy, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Pit, Ice Climbers, Geno, Mallow, Twink

File 2
-Empty-

File 3
-Empty-

Loading data from file 1...

Finished downloading.

Persona 4 - The Poem for Everyone's Soul

...There was once the story of a newborn hero...

This hero, was an unlikely one...

It was a hero who came, or hailed from the real world...

The hero was a kid, who despite his great wealth...

...He was alone, alone by himself in his life...

His father and mother had to work hard, but far away from their son because it was the only way to raise him...

The story of the past of the hero was never told completely, since he didn't want to remember that...

...He was the one who decided the way of his own life...

Ever since he was a young child of 6 years, he was alone, lonely, only the friends of his parents would look after him until he reached the age to be raised by himself and no one else...

The child had a sad background, he tried to forget all the sadness by distracting himself with something.

...That is where he came to hear about videogames...

The child was really interested and happy after playing his first game, he liked the characters, their settings, the plot, everything, it was pure fantasy of course, fantasy that he wished it to be real for he to experience it for himself...

But he faced the fact that it was only fantasy and nothing else, something that would never happen, ever...

Years passed and the child grew to a young man, reaching the age of a teenager, or almost when he turned 15 years old...

The day of summer vacation, his fantasies were soon born once he fell asleep during a thunderstorm, a thunder stroke down his console, and from it, someone came out, badly damaged by the carelessness of the child.

The child didn't panic, he was surprised at the event and to the person who came out fainted, without hesitating, he helped the poor soul in need and helped him recover...

The name of that poor soul was the Aura Pokémon, Lucario, whom the kid has looked like a hero to himself.

The child explained and answered all the doubts and questions of the Pokémon the next day, the Pokémon was very confused and scared about the new world he had just stepped into, and decided to stay with the only person who helped him upon his sudden arrival.

It was all of a sudden alright, but he had no choice whatsoever, the Pokémon had also his reasons to stay besides the child, the child had told him his life, his aura was very peaceful and kind, something that the Pokémon liked very much and was so evident.

Since that day, the child has never been alone, there was someone from his fantasies that remained with him forever, the Pokémon bowed to protect and stay with the child at all times, to enjoy their lifes together as a family.

Of course, there was the fact that the child had to go to school, but let us not bother with such personal matters...

Almost a year passed, the child and the Pokémon had grown very attached to each other, during this time, even the Pokémon himself liked to play videogames together with his new trainer, he was also impressed that there were many other worlds with many different characters, becoming just like the child in interests.

The fateful day where the gears of events for both of them began to move, setting their own adventure through another unexpected event where the hand of destruction and the hand of...whatever the hell Crazy Hand was.

Wait, ahem...

The hand of creation to be exact and the hand of destruction...his brother, came from a horrible event in game they just received from that morning, the hand was shocked to find himself and his brother in another world, the real world, and inside the house of a child with a Pokémon.

After many explanations by the hands, the child was doubtful about helping the hands and whoever they would meet in the world of games, the child had the opportunity to travel between worlds, together with his Pokémon, although the risk of losing his life would be at hand...

...His worries soon faded once he looked at the face of his friend, who gave him a nod full of agreedment, the Pokémon would risk his own life for the child's life.

And with the initial aid from the hand of destruction, the child was granted with powers to use different kinds of abilities, that would reveal by themselves little by little until he gathered all of them.

Now, he was now what he wished to be, together with his Pokémon, or more accurately, his friend, set the beginning of their journey...

...And endless journey to defeat an evil army, which tried to conquer enough worlds to conquer the child's world, their goal to succeed...

During their journeys, they slowly gathered forces, the same forces that tried to defeat the army but failed miserably, some of them had to do their own business though, their memories were erased by the hands in a forceful attempt to escape from the leader of the Subspace, however, he made a mistake and everyone were taken back in time after the second tournament ended, the child and the Pokémon had to go through many menaces by that consequence as they protected the worlds from the Subspace.

The child, or the hero, knew something about a prophecy, his future was determined, he was the Legendary World Traveler, the human who would protect the worlds should they fall into the Subspace, not only he found out about his destiny, but the Pokémon was also destined to save the worlds as his guardian, according to the old sayings of the family that he found during the long journey, his strength was one main part of his power.

Now, the hero, the World Traveler, the child, whose name was Chris, is currently trying to protect the worlds alongside Lucario.

Along the way, they gathered the forces back by the kindness he displayed to them, only by getting their trust would unlock the secret power which resided in every single person, or Smasher in this case, Chris was really happy to befriend the Smashers, who in return gave their full trust, there are still some who are in doubts, such as the ones who are lone wolves or cold to other persons.

However, Chris is determined to gain the trust of everyone and become the hero of the worlds...

...But his journey...still is in progress...

"OWW!" Chris tripped and groaned.

...For he also needs to be a better person than he is now, because the worlds would be pretty much screwed then...

Of course, during his long journey...who said it was going to be a serious one 100 percent of the time by the mishaps of the World Traveler, the Pokémon and the Smashers themselves?

Tales of the Abyss - Karma (Japanese opening)

The scene suddenly shows a fast descend in the clouds, revealing little by little a mansion, on the top of the mansion, there was Chris in his Scholar job while he flipped through the pages, as Lucario sat by his right side in a meditating position, suddenly, Chris's DS blared out, taking a quick glance of it, a smile spreaded on his face and he quickly went inside the mansion as he chuckled, Lucario opened one eye to see him off, he smiled as he closed it again and joined the run as well, then we see the clouds floating away by the wind as the title of the adventure appeared, before vanishing completely as we then change to the inside of the mansion.

Chris was trying to run as fast as he could with Lucario, on their way, they saw Ness walking out from another direction, the EarthBounder noticed both of them running away and he then smiled before joining them, they also saw Toon Link looking outside with a bored expression, once he saw them however, he got excited and joined the trio.

They made it to the Command Room, where Master Hand and Crazy Hand greeted them and pinpointed worlds in danger from the Subspace, the four nodded in agreedment, the World Traveler quickly opened the portal and the 4 went inside as Master Hand wished for their welfare.

They found Ganondorf ordering the forces of the Subspace to deploy the bombs around the unknown area, the 4 took fighting stances and ran after him, the lord of all evil grunted in frustration and ran at them as well with his fists glowing with dark energy, starting a fight for the sake of the world.

Chris stood in the back row while the 3 fought Ganondorf, the World Traveler casted Thunder but the small bolt was blocked by Charizard, who happened to appear from the sky using Flamethrower, Chris snapped his fingers in frustration as Ness used PK Thunder on the dragon to paralyze him, Toon Link shot an arrow to his wing and the dragon went down, roared loudly as the 4 and flew above the ground to fight them in the ground.

We then see Chris in his Dragoon job as he ran in the field towards Charizard, joining up with Toon Link who had trouble with the claws of the lizard, the swordsman struggled to push away the Pokémon but then Chris came from the air using Jump to collide with Charizard, but the dragon backed away in time before Lucario used a quick Force Palm on him, nodding to Chris who smiled back at him with a chuckle together with Toon Link.

There were many unknown worlds in trouble as well as they fought, many Subspace Bombs were being deployed by the depths of the Subspace, the protagonists of each world tried to stop the forces as well.

On a world, there was Mewtwo standing in the center, being surrounded by Primids around him, the Pokémon opened his eyes and quickly teleported behind a group and slashed them using Psycho Cut with his fingers, a Sword Primid jumped behind him, only to be cut in half by Roy, who dashed by Mewtwo's side and both stood side by side before a thunder fell down close to them, they looked to that direction were a dizzied Pichu was, taking down almost 20 percent of the forces as he fainted.

On another world, Pit came from the sky to strike down a Roturret, who spun like crazy before locking-on the angel, just before he could fire, the Ice Climbers jumped from behind it and Popo used Blizzard to froze the enemy as Nana shattered it with her hammer, the trio looked at each other with chuckles before even more Primids came from nowhere, making them stand in fighting stances as they ran right besides each other to the army.

We see Chris in his Fonic Hymn User job running away from 2 Roaders who tried to run on him, the World Traveler stumbled and fell, but just before the Roaders could run on him, Jigglypuff came from the sky using Rollout to slam herself to a Roader as Pikachu ran across the field and used Skull Bash on the other Roader, who exploded by the intensity of the attack as Pikachu called out Chris's name, the World Traveler looked up and smiled at his rescuers.

The Subspace was shown with Tabuu floating in front of the Ancient Minister, Ganondorf, Charizard, Dedede and 2 other villains along with the bosses of the Subspace, with a swing of his right hand and an order, the villains chuckled and spreaded out in the darkness of the Subspace as Tabuu disappeared with evil chuckles as well.

On a different field, Roy was being attacked by none other than Galleom, the swordman dodged the slam of fists from the huge machine enemy, before it began to fire missiles at every single part, Roy gasped and began to run from his life before Marth used his Dolphin Slash to destroy the missiles as Ike dashed from behind Galleom and struck his sword on his leg, the machine grunted in pain and the 3 joined together and dashed towards Galleom, whose eyes shone and ran at them.

Lucas was running through the woods from a swarm of Auroros, they started to dove down on the PK kid, who closed his eyes and turned to them to send a blast of PK energy, sending them away in time, Lucas sighed in relief as he saw some bushes moving, from them, Fox and Falco came out, Lucas gasped and quickly jumped out from the way by the Fire Primids that appeared from the bushes and started to spread out fire as the 3 nodded to each other and dodged the attacks to get closer to their enemies before the fire could spread.

After many fights, Chris sat on the grass panting heavily with bruises all over his body, however, Lucario was panting as well but managed to stand up, unlike Chris, Toon Link and Ness who were exhausted, the Aura Pokémon looked down to his trainer who looked up to him, Lucario smiled a little and extended his hand to him, Chris chuckled a little after a small silence and took his hand with the others who decided to keep on and ran away from the scene to gather with the Smashers.

And after a long day of fights, all the previous mentioned characters were shown in the night, camping all together as they talked and enjoyed their time, discussing and planning strategies, meanwhile the World Traveler was sleeping not far away from them, with an accidental loud snore, the Smashers turned their heads to him and began to laugh while he grumbled and turned to the other side, dreaming about another fantasy.

Some time later, a full scale attack to the Smash Mansion was ordered with the Halberd being the main ship, on the top of the mansion during the sunset, Meta Knight spreaded out his wings and flew towards the ship together with Kirby using his Warpstar while in the ground, every single kind of enemy from the Subspace were running towards the mansion, and in the mentioned house, the current Smashers, along with the last ones, stood by each side as Sonic pushed Chris, in his Swordsman job, out from the line and the World Traveler panicked for a moment after seeing the whole army.

Chris gulped in fear but the others yelled out his name in annoyance, making him jump in desperation as he looked back and forth between both groups, he closed his eyes and tried to block his ears from the yells, until Lucario put a hand on his right shoulder, the World Traveler looked worried at him but Lucario simply nodded, Chris looked down in preocupation, but once Lucario told him to look at the Smashers, who were simply smiling a little to him, the World Traveler blinked for a moment before nodding with a sigh, many of them chuckled and waited for the order to attack.

The attack was ordered by Chris's sword and they all ran towards the enemy, with Sonic obviously being the one who was already attacking, we then see one Smashers after another who prepared to attack.

And for the last one, who was Chris himself, decided to attack using bombs, however when he took out his first bomb, he stumbled by accident and the bomb went soaring in the sky, and it was not a regular bomb, it was a Powder Keg that was ready to detonate, when it fell in the center of the field, Link gasped and shouted out loud, the Smashers took a quick glance at the bomb and yelled out as well.

Before...

BOOOOM!!!

A huge explosion engulfed the whole field, taking out every last enemy, and unfortunately the Smashers who got covered in soot by the explosion, they all instantly glared at a soot covered Chris, who looked at everyone and just said...

"...Oops...my bad?"

The Smashers just kept glaring at him before Popo bursted out laughing, causing everyone to chuckle at the event before laughing together while Chris sweatdropped and felt embarrassed, although after that he began to laugh as well...

...And after a while, they decided to take control of the Halberd, as we see Tabuu in the Subspace chuckling to himself, whose chuckles began to echo through the Subspace as the scene blackens out...

And only by the decisions of the World Traveler...

Shall change the destiny of his allies and beloved ones...

...Should they turn on him or stay together till the end of their journeys...

Music stops

DededeCloneChris

(Note, this section will only apply to the authors in Fanfiction.net, not the ones here)

And so, we made it to 100 chapters my loyal and enthusiastic readers! Man, I can't believe we have 100 written chapters in total, ever since the first chapter was written, many things were in my mind to use, well, let's see how this all came out like this today.

Firstly, since many had the idea to make an OC (Own Character for those who don't know about the initials), I decided to create my own, however, there was something wrong with all the OCs that I saw, they were either hated for being over-powered than the Smashers themselves and had a simple past that you could probably learn of in 10 seconds, that's why there was a prequel to the fic to make the ever so useful: "character development", which Chris was created along with Lucario, my favorite Pokémon and his.

Of course, I needed to think and write something useful, for example, my OC which is Chris, the World Traveler that can change abilities to fight, at first Lucario also was granted by the same ability, but since I thought it was stupid to see a powerful Lucario, that was already strong by his natural skills, use the same system as Chris so he had to abandon it since it was a distraction.

Another extra thing was the setting, which this fic has many of them, it's original and it's still being original, the Subspace Army, a threat that everyone knows full well that wants to conquer the worlds. However, just by saving the worlds of Nintendo wasn't enough, so, why not include other worlds from other franchises as well since Chris has the biggest collection of games because of his wealth?

Now, we move on to the characters, the Smashers themselves, aw, who can't resist to put their OC fight along with Marth?

...Let me tell you something, I'm one of those people, but one that has actual ideas with interacting parts.

There are many OCs that are pitted with a Smasher, however, I saw a problem there.

And that was not the necessary interaction.

Admit it, well, in my point of view, an OC should get along with the Smasher you like, although it seems repeated, it's the same formula.

But when we're talking about Chris, oh, the whole thing changes.

As Chris progresses through his adventure, he needs to gain the trust of the Smashers, just because he defeated an enemy that was going to attack one doesn't mean they will give their full trust to him, oh no, it's much harder and complicated than that.

Speaking of which, here's a list of the typical clichés I found in other fics with "Adventure" or other genre as their genres, they're not complains, I only find them amusing...SO amusing by the way and that I try constantly to evade to get a successful progress, some of them may even be under another category.

1. Coming through, make a path! (Sonic rule)
It's common to see a group of the Smashers fighting their way to the final boss of an area as quickly as possible, in such cases many unnecessary things happen that are repeated and overused.

2. Chords of Steel. (Apollo Justice rule).
In which the characters all were born with the strongest chords and like to yell many, many times during fights, of course, this is typically and usually recommended during all fights, but yelling too much outside fights and during conversations it's just sad and stupid at the same time.

3. "Sweetie, just remove your clothes and come with me to bed..." (Gay Marth rule).
It's not a surprise to see at least 5 fics of Yaoi in this section, so you came to the right place...sadly.

4. OC stands for Own Crap. (Mary Sue rule).
Admit it, you want to make your OC so powerful to take anyone out in one single blow, so those are Mary Sues, or Own Crap if they manage to disgust the readers unless the fic convinces you with an idea.

5. "There's too many of 'em!" (Genis Sage rule).
In which case the author goes too far and starts creating many OCs at a fast rate, for those stories who managed to convince their readers to know their OCs, congratulations, you just lost a lot of time with the 16th one, oh joy.

6. ...And the humor?
Some authors are oblivious enough to put a wrong genre together with the other genre, when they notice this little error, they say they'll be funny, with only 5 percent of the fic being funny, it's sad when it's a bad joke though.

(I'm going to be honest, humor was the second genre of this fic, but it was Adventure/Fantasy at first, once it changed to Fantasy/Humor, readers began to start reading the fic).

7. "Mommy, why can't they rest for 5 hours at least?" (Robo rule)
Start to wonder this after long conversations and fights, usually they begin to feel tired at the end of the fic, with lame excuse included.

8. "Stupid scum, why won't you DIE?!" (Bowser rule).
The Smashers will never faint or die during the fic, it's not a surprise to see this happening, they'll only get damaged a little and that's that, the enemy is pretty much screwed after that, the fact gets weirder if they recover in 2 seconds.

9. Holy plus Mario equals Plumber of the Church.
Sometimes, authors manage to squeeze through something in the characters that makes them feel a little out of character, for example, admire the guts of an author who makes Donkey Kong say superhero things.

10. And Diddy?
Sadly, he isn't that used in the fics so you won't see any fics starring him, unless those fics contain multiple characters.

11. ...And Pichu?
Neither you will have an opportunity with him.

12. ...And Popo and Nana?
Keep trying...

13. ...And Olimar?
Olimar who?

14. It's below 9000, sorry. (Meme rule).
Putting a meme means a Mama Luigi reference next, though the most unexpected character who says something like this is awkward and therefore, nuts. (See Holy plus Mario equals Plumber of the Church).

15. Naruto FTW man!
Just because an anime is popular doesn't mean you have to make the characters of that very same anime appear to help the Smashers in an "original" plot, for many which have an awkward mind to review these fics, you just lost common sense after Goku punched C. Falcon right in the stomach and wasn't killed, oh, did I mention Goku is in Super Saiyan 4?

16. TV is great for the mind.
You're officially nuts if SpongeBob should partner up with Sonic, sucker.

17. With a yell I'll gain a new power, (BEEP!)! (Super Sonic rule).
Common to see a character gaining a much stronger attack, however...

18. The Lame Name.
Once it comes to name the attack...

19. "U Phail" and I leave.
See above.

20. "I trust you so much because we're best friends forever!" (Naruto Shippuden second opening rule).
So, are you going to put some character development or what? We know Peach very well, but that's not an excuse for her to trust Snake THAT much...

21. "So that's why we say friendship things so much!" (Ash and Pikachu rule)
We all know Falco likes his friends so much, aww...

22. The Smash Mansion? Just follow that route and you'll get to Utah.
In an unexpected twist, the videogame world and the real wolrd merge together in an unexplained event that the author will not bother to explain, as long as he or she has yaoi in it to distract the audience. (See "Sweetie, just remove your clothes and come with me to bed..." rule).

23. And we put this HERE and move that THERE. (Luke Fon Fabre's box game rule).
Changing a villain to the side of the good guys should be original, but please, make him as look evil as possible, seeing Ganondorf protect his friends it's...just wrong.

24. Then we move that THERE and put this HERE as well.
You have enough courage to make a good guy evil.

25. "Where did I see that before?" (Tower of Salvation rule).
If somebody bothers to give and make a Smasher have a personality, it'd probably end up with the same personality as everyone else.

26. "Kids should stay in home and play Nintendo!" (Ness rule).
The young Smashers will never have a bigger role and will stay behind and leave everything to the adult Smashers or somebody else who has muscles, girls, just because somebody has abs under their fur doesn't make him a hero.

27. And...your Final Smash? (Master Hand rule).
You'll be lucky to see a Smasher use his or her Final Smash in an adventure fic, which will be mostly never.

28. Where did he come from?! (OC rule).
If you thought there were enough OCs already, wait until we get at the end.

29. "We never lose because we're the heroes!" (Sonic rule).
It takes a lot of courage to make your lame overpowered characters lose a fight.

30. "You hit an enemy that was going to kill me, so you must be my loyal partner." (Tails rule)
Probably the most repeated cliché, if a hero saves a character from another game that was going to be killed by the enemy, the character will instantly be a partner with a stupid excuse.

31. "My name is the great Luario"
Somebody had an issue with a character, so, why not remove a letter from the name? I'm sure they will not mind at all... Seriously, one important rule is never get the name wrong and bad written

32. Always the sacred relic for the end. (Cecil rule)
At the final battle, somebody will summon or take out from their backs a powerful item to make someone reach the "super" level and defeat the 100 feet tall monster, if that's not enough, then someone will be affected by the sudden will the ancient relic gained from nowhere and may turn Diddy into a godly-like character as well for the heck of it, just because the character likes him or her so much.

33. And everyone lived happy there after...
The usual aftermath after the "exhausting" battle it's not forgotten, though it should've been with all the characters, a line of dialogue for Lucas is not enough.

34. The Subspace Emissary...yawn...
Making a dialogued version of the story mode of the game is just so tempting that there are like 20, many have altered versions just to attract the readers, just to fail miserably at the first chapter and later forgotten. Oh, and it's a much bigger cliché when you mix at least 20 clichés listed here.

There are still many others, but just by remembering these are enough to make me feel amused.

Moving on with this special author's space...

I try so hard to evade these clichés from taking place during the fic, I don't want this fic to turn into yet another normal fic.

Now, the next thing, grammar and such, at the start of the fic, my grammar was horrible, I didn't know such rules at my first attempt that I learned little by little by the kind reviewers who saw...hmm...let's say "hope" in the fic and actually bothered to help me out, firstly, I'd like to thank those kind authors who taught me how to write well, if it weren't for you, this fic may as well be thrown to the horrible world of Yaoi... Imagine me shuddering at this moment.

We move on to the personalities, such beautiful word for my ears and yours as well, giving the characters personalities is a good move in a not-so-serious fic like this one (it contains humor), but honestly, I like to make serious moves to attract readers who are looking for not-your-typical-fic.

Let's point out the personalities of every single character, shall we?

Chris - Worried friend and kind person.
Lucario - Serious guardian.
Ness - Not-your-average-kid of everyday.
Wolf - Creepy obsession with Fo-I mean, lone wolf ironically, who tries to defeat Fox someday.
Samus - Normal adult woman with a weird sense of humor. (You'll see why later...).
Toon Link - Little hyperactive version of Link.
Mewtwo - Serious character with intelligence.
Roy - More modern than Marth.
Pichu - Scared character who sometimes gets serious and fights.
Fox - Grown-up adult.
Falco - Laidback character. (previously also a womanizer but changed due to obvious reasons).
Pit - Person trying to be normal with customs.
Popo - Retarded twin (Hahahahahahaha!... No offense, just for humoristic purposes) in many occasions via his point of view, and cares for her sister.
Nana - Girl with much more common sense than her brother.
Pikachu - Probably the first pimp Pokémon?
Jigglypuff - Singer...not much else.
Olimar - Old timer attitude sometimes.
Lucas - Scared kid, same as Pichu in some ways.
Sonic - SUPER laidback character with big ego.
Mario - The normal one between everyone else... XD
Luigi - Same scaredy cat.
Link - Creepy obsession with new swordsmen and weird hobbies related to his sword.
Zelda - A very focused young woman who can't tolerate pervs.
Sheik - Same, but faster...yes, I know, lame excuse.
Ganondorf - Old talking speaker without modern language.
Kirby - Innocent.
Meta Knight - Cold and loner.
Dedede - Pimp king. XD
Red - Enthusiastic boy.
Squirtle - Enthusiastic Pokémon.
Charizard - Evildoer.
Ivysaur - Somewhat-cool attitude.
C. Falcon - Perv. XD
Peach - Cheerful woman with the kindness attitude of them all together.
Bowser - Stupid villain.
Wario - Armed and fat with weird ideas.
Yoshi - "Your average everyday Yoshi...not."
Ike - (Hidden until next chapter).
Snake - (Hidden until next chapter).
ROB - (Hidden as well).
Mr. G&W - (Hidden as well).
ROB - (Hidden as well).

A lot of personalities, right? I think they're pretty much interesting, once humor is mixed into this crazy "family", who knows what the results will be. ; )

Actually, the personalities came into mind once I saw what I consider great fanfictions, in this section and in others, such as DianaGohan's "Smashing Something New Every Day" or Hoogiman's "Crazy Crazy Mansion", the personalities were what made readers review their fics, but I had to be original and do some twist here and some twist there, until everything came together in the end.

So now we have the best feature (that is going to be taken much more in mind in later chapters) is the partnership level that Chris must increase with EVERY single Smasher, once he and the Smasher have reached a level of full trust, they can join up together and call out the Combinated Final Smash, Chris must have the appropiate job in order to do this and under special circumstances he and the Smasher will execute the attack together, to remind you, everyone has 3 in total, the level 1 being basic and not that strong as a normal Final Smash, the second level will be a much stronger, maybe even a little than a normal Final Smash, then the third level, which would be a devastating attack.

But can they reach the last level?

Another important feature would the Final Smashes, which as you know by now, are the strongest attacks of a character, since the attack can only be done with a Smash Ball, well, let's change the formula a bit and instead put the "Smashing Abilities", which can grant the characters the benefit to use their Final Smash with the feature of the "Tales of" games called "Over Limit."

Not only that exists, there are also some other abilities to keep you excited as well, but not too many to stay on track.

On later chapters, once the necessary amount of Smashers are gathered, there's also another important feature in the real Subspace Emissary that you've seen not being used here. (Hint: Crazy Hand's shop).

TARDISreviewer asked me which jobs are compatible with what character, so, here's the list, and once Chris has all the jobs for all of them, he'll stop gaining jobs.

-Aura Apprentice - Lucario
-PK Kid - Ness and Lucas
-Swordsman - Link and Toon Link
-Space Mercenary - Fox and Falco
-Pikmin Captain - Olimar
-Summoner - Zelda
-Ranger - Ike, Marth and Roy
-Fonic Hymn User - Pit
-Fake King - Popo and Nana
-Racer - Captain Falcon and Sonic
-Monk (Can evolve) - Donkey Kong
-Dragoon - Yoshi
-Chozo Arts - Zero Suit Samus and Samus
-Musician - Jigglypuff
-Psychic User - Mewtwo
-Thief - Wolf
-Scholar - Pichu
-Ninja - Sheik
-Agent - "Hidden" "Hidden"
-Moogle Knight - Meta Knight
-??? - Kirby
-??? - Diddy Kong
-??? - Mario and Luigi
-Ionian Sargeant Oracle Knight Fon Master Guardian (Can evolve) - Pikachu or Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard
-??? - "One use for a special occasion and character"
-??? - ???
-??? - ???

(Note that future jobs are already chosen, so no suggestions, sorry).

I also wanted to give this fic some music as the 258 that are in Brawl just to "spice up" the battles, however, why not also put other great songs in the mix as well with the characters from other worlds? That way, people can get interested in those games and play them, everyone wins.

And presto, you have this! Possible an unique fic! : D

And there you have it, how this fic was born and it's still strong until this very day, I'd like to thank all my reviewers who have taken their time to enjoy all of this until now! Thank you very much!

Without further ado, lots and lots of previews from many arcs in the future, many which could happen or not, remember, they're all scrambled around so one might happen sooner than the other even if it is in last position, with humor included along with the Combinated Final Smashes, enjoy!

Persona 4 - Reach Out To The Truth - Instrumental Version

"Well," Chris looked around with a bored face. "Since we're trapped inside this cage...you know what this means, right?"

"No?"

"Too bad, because I know what," Chris crossed his arms. "Now, start saying "C'mon!" to me! Non-stop to fill the bar and call that tank of yours!"

"Fortunately Link told me that he never drinks beer, right Link?"

"Yeah...right...hic!"

"...Oh my god..." Chris said astonished.

"Um, where is my laser gun?"

"...Oops, I left that behind in the past, sorry." Popo said sticking out his tongue.

"You WHAT?!" Nana asked angrily.

"What the-UGH!"

"Oww!" The kid bumped into Chris and both fell. "Watch where you're standing, I'm in a hurry right now!"

"...Wait... Lan?! Lan Hikari?! (Dammit, we got in the wrong Megaman!)"

"Who dares to disturb the sleep of the great OVERLORD LAHARL?!"

"Us." Kirby said simply as Etna kicked him away.

"Shh! Shut up!" Etna whispered angrily.

"Mario, I can't believe you got arrested for this crime along with them too."

"But I didn't do it!" Mario protested.

"Neither do we!" Link said protesting.

Chris smiled a little. "I know that, that's why I hired the most professional lawyer of all times!"

"U-UGH!" Lucario held his stomach in pain and fell on the ground.

"Lucario? LUCARIO?! LUCARIO!!!" Chris yelled worried.

"C-Chris...something...is...attacking me...inside..." Lucario fainted before he could finish his sentence.

"A-AAAAAHHHH!!!" Ike held his stomach in pain and also fainted.

Not only those 2 suffered, but also everyone else in the group except for Chris who got shocked as they twitched in pain and fainted.

"Wait, what do you mean you're making us take the SeeD exams?!" Chris asked astonished.

"The students will say that you should receive the proper training since you all are going to stay here," Cid said as he smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out fine."

Falco made a bored face. "Fox, get prepared for our nicknames..."

"Monsters, I know." Fox said closing his eyes.

"Isn't curious to see the twins getting along?"

"Wow, I didn't know you were interested in them." Link said.

"An old mage like me should see the progresses of young mages like them."

"Mario, stop being stupid, that Mr. L guy is Lu-"

"Of course, Count Bleck isn't satisfied with you around, that's why he ordered me to take all of you out from his way." Mr. L said interrupting C. Falcon.

"Would you stop with the interruptions?!"

"No! I like to be me!"

"No," Popo said with a chuckle. "It sucks to be you."

"We're almost there with Smithy," Geno said looking around. "...I can feel him."

"Eww." Mallow and Twink said.

"Not like that!"

"Hey, who left this dog here?" Pit asked ducking to see the dog, however he barked at him showing his fangs and Pit backed away by the growls he made.

"Wait... That dog... I remember Raven told me he was looking for a dog..." Chris said. "...That means he's Repede!"

"(Oh no.)" Lucario thought worried.

"The great justice is here, the hero of the movies, the man who's going to kick everyone's butt to save his precious girlfriend from the clutches of evil, and that person is..."

"...Speaking of Joe." Chris said sweatdropping as Joe fell from a tree.

"You just ruined my entrance!" Joe muttered on the ground pointing at the group as another figure jumped out from the tree, this figure was a young kid with a bored face, or rather annoyed by the antics of Joe himself. "Jr., say something!"

"...Junior?! C. Blue Jr.?!"

"...We messed up this world as well when we arrived here." Lucario said with a bored face.

"Luke, if you're thinking it was your fault that Akzeriuth fell because of your error and countless of people died..."

"Don't tell me you're going to turn against me as well..." Luke said looking away as Mieu looked worried at him.

"...Who said I was going to do that?" Chris said tilting his head a little with a small smile. "I know you're saying the truth and that you're sorry, remember? I told you I was going to believe you ever since Jade found me unconscious in the forest during your way to Coral Castle, and to be honest, I saw the whole thing."

Luke looked at him with a smile as his pupils trembled a little. "R-really?"

"Of course, you have my trust in you after all..." Chris looked down looking at Tokunaga. "...We're the same, both of us lost our memories at some point..."

"There's an intruder in the mansion then...that means...LOCK DOWN ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOORS COMPUTER! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER IN THE MANSION!" Master Hand yelled out loud as alarms blared out through the entire mansion.

Snake cursed after this.

"Do ya think he's..."

"I'm sure as hell he's the wielder of the Keyblade, GET HIM!"

"...Wait, WHAT?!" Chris turned to both lunatics and they grabbed his shoulders. "H-hey! Let me go!"

"Never! You're the one with the Keyblade, you must follow us to the Gummi Ship!"

"HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

"...Er...guys..." Toon Link pointed at the screen. "...Isn't that Mario's dead carcass floating in the space?"

"What do you mean by carcas-...OH...MY...LORD!" Yoshi shouted panicking. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"H-he's isn't suppose to die during his adventure in the galaxies!" Chris said burying his face in his hands. "No! I messed up something!!!"

"...No Olympics then?" Sonic asked.

"Aw, Samus, pleasure to know you better." C. Falcon said grabbing Samus's armored hand and kissed it.

"...What is wrong with him?" Samus asked confused.

Pikachu glared at Falco, who looked away whistling innocently.

"And you're the best dog someone could ever had Repede," Chris said rubbing Repede's head, the dog stared at him.

"...Chris..." Lucario closed his eyes in annoyance. "...Would you get him off from our bed?"

"Repede wants to rest close to me, sorry."

"But not BETWEEN us!" Lucario said annoyed as Repede grinned at this.

"The moon..." Sonic said as he looked the moon in the night sky. "...It looks beautiful in some ways..."

"Hahahahaha..."

"Who said that?!" Sonic asked looking around.

"It's about time I get to control your body again...hahahahahaha..."

"...Wait...that same feeling...I remember it when I fought the Metarex..."

"Weird, you look like Sonic." Ness said to Klonoa who stared at Sonic.

"...Er, I don't think so." Klonoa and Sonic said at the same time.

"Weird," Diddy said looking inside the blue house. "He's not here."

"But I wanted to meet those 2 so muc-"

"BANJO! BANJO! WHERE ARE YOU BANJO?!"

"Together, Lucario!"

"With our aura..."

"It's easier, right?"

"Chris!"

"Toon Link!"

"Arm-to-arm!"

"UAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Hahahahaha! Diddy!"

"Let's start the show?"

"You're absolutely right, hahahahahahaha!"

"After you, madam..."

"Oh, my... I'm flattered."

"Dance and dance in this romantic and gorgeous night, together with me, princess!"

"Heheheh! I'd like so!"

"Illusion after illusion, what goes at the end?"

"A hard and strong kick with us at the midpoint of the X."

"Then go!"

"Let's steal something even better than fortune itself..."

"The will to fight?"

"Kid, now you're talking..."

"It's a fist!"

"But not only that."

"They're a bunch!"

"Thy faithful servant, asketh for thy blessing, resplander of the..." Chris looked around confused. "...Huh?"

"What?"

"...Heheheh, I messed up, my bad!"

"WHAT?!"

"Suck them all!"

"Oooohhh, I'm hungry..."

"NOW!"

And there's much more to come as well...

Music stops

DededeCloneChris

And to end this special, the bloopers, things that were "editted" out from the arcs such as errors and etcetera, enjoy!

Tales of the Abyss - Pleasantness

EarthBound arc

"This Hot Spring is very relaxing." Chris said with a towel above his head inside the hot spring, some Mr. Saturns were inside too. Lucario was near Chris.

"It soothens your soul and body, is very relax-"

"...What the..." Chris saw bubbles popping out from behind Lucario. "You're sick! Did you know that?!"

"W-what?!" Lucario asked blushing.

Below the water, we see a Mr. Saturn swimming just below Lucario, it made a happy expression as he kept making bubbles below the Aura Pokémon. "Stop that!"

"B-but it's not me!"

"BoINg!"

Super Metroid arc

"Can't let yo do that, Star Fox!" A voice shouted from somewhere.

"Star Fox? Since when this world was Corneria?" Chris asked confused, he started to inspect the room from the door, and the roof exploded making a hole in the process, and from it, a shadow cam- "Look out, there's a-"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"...Magma pool below you..." Chris said sweatdropping as the figure struggled to get out, but later it stopped and was scorched. "...Whoever that was, I feel sorry for him..."

Wind Waker arc

"RED CHU JELLY A LA VAATI FOR TONIGHT!" Link shouted hiding below a barrel.

"But we just ate that yesterday!" A Moblin shouted as the barrels where the 3 hid sweatdropped.

"Er...it's...also...with...um..."

"Toasted Veran Bread!" Chris added.

"What else?!" All the Moblins asked.

"...Um...Evil Onox Milk?" Lucario added.

"HELL YEAH!" All the Moblins yelled running away.

"Evil Onox Milk?" Chris and Toon Link asked confused when the trio revealed themselves.

"...Don't ask..." Lucario said looking away.

Melee arc

"Quick! Follow me!" Pichu ran to the left and Lucario and Chris followed him, getting away from the fight.

"Wait," Chris said returning to the spot, spotting a Hammer that he threw to the other side of the building, where it hit Falco and passed out. "That's for making my life miserable with the Team Falco on Intense mode, you retard!"

"Chris!" Lucario yelled taking his trainer with him.

"LET ME GO! I HAVE TO FINISH SOME BUSINESS WITH HIM!" Chris yelled.

"...Who was that voice?" Fox asked confused.

"...Well..." Link looked down to Falco, whistled and pushed him off the edge of the stage, as Fox stared at him with a glare. "...What?"

"You tell me."

"...Seriously, you have to change that face someday, it creeps me out." Link said with a bored face.

"Stop changing the subject!" Fox yelled annoyed.

Mystery Dungeon arc

"I..." Chris was hoping in the ground as he tried to get inside a pond, why?

Because he turned into a Magikarp.

"Can't...breathe...ugh..."

GAME OVER...sucker...

Star Fox: Assault arc

"Halt! Hands to the air!" A voice shouted from the top of a building pointing a blaster to them. They turned their heads and saw Fox on top of it.

"GET OFF THAT BUILDING!" Roy shouted.

"What?" Fox asked confused before the building collapsed, along with him who went down and rolled all the way to the 5 who looked down at him, his face buried on the street's floor. "...Don't...say...anything..."

"I swear," Chris said looking away annoyed. "Just because you're the hero of this world doesn't mean you have to do a good entrance to impress your spectators."

"Agreed." Pichu, Mewtwo, Lucario and Roy said nodding in unison.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl arc

"O-ok...d-don't make any brusque move...w-we are just going to return to the cave..." Chris looked at the entrance of the cave they came from and there were a lot of Lucarios blocking the cave "...N-n-nevermind...w-w-we just wait for them to...k-k-kill us..."

Maylene blinked for a moment "W-w-wait...KILL US?!"

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Chris yelled and pointed at Maylene. "KILL HER! SHE TRIED TO START A REBELLION AGAINST LUCARIOS!"

"WHAT?!"

"GRRRRRRRRR!!!" All the Lucarios grunted in rage and they all ran after Maylene who tripped and then was attacked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Maylene screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Why did you do that?!" Riley asked with a glare.

"It was you or her!" Chris protested as Cynthia laughed amused.

Pikmin arc

"Look out Roy!" Pichu shouted to Roy, the red haired swordsman saw the big fire shooting Bulborb running at him, he gulped and he ran away from him, the black Bulbear was shooting fire balls at Roy, who fortunately evaded all of them, Roy looked around for something to hide, he was running inside the pond, the Bulbear was still following him, but when the Bulbear felt the water on his feet, he looked down and...he died?

"Huh? What happened?" Roy asked, he approached carefully to the Bulbear, he poked it with his finger on the nose and it didn't budge.

"Is he dead?" Pichu asked poking his eye.

"Looks like it, maybe his weakness was the water and he die-" Pikachu was interrupted because they saw the black Bulbear swallow Roy in a comic fashion before it died. "...Well..."

"WHY ROY?!" Pichu asked as he cried in agony.

"Meh, we have Link and Marth in all matters anyway." Pikachu said as Pichu glared at him.

Mother 3 arc

"Wh-Who are you?!" Lucas asked terrified, the masked boy didn't reply and he continued to watch Lucas, then he looked at Chris.

"Why don't you tell us your name?!" Chris asked angrily before Lucas felt sick. "What?"

"I-I gotta pee!"

"NOT HERE, THAT'S GROSS!"

"...Tough luck." The masked boy commented awkwardly as they stared back at him. "..." The masked boy raised his sword.

"OH NO!" Both Lucas and Chris yelled terrorized.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle arc

"We made it! We made it! We made it!" Both said singing.

"Alright, now we just need to hide them from the hedgehogs!" Chris said, Christopher nodded and he ducked to grab the Chaos Emeralds "Now we need to escape and the colony should stop from colliding with the Earth."

Chris and Christopher walked towards the long staircase but then...

"OH NO!" Chris said in shock after he saw a blue and a black blur coming from the other side of the big room, they passed right between Lucario and Jigglypuff and then they ran at high speed climbing the staircase and both were running towards Christopher, who was holding the 7 Chaos Emeralds. "...Oops?" Chris grabbed Christopher's shoulder, pulled him away and the 2 figures went soaring in the sky and crashed into the wall.

"...That was close..." Christopher said looking at Sonic and Shadow falling to the weird orange water. "Thanks."

"We, the kids with names starting with a "C", should help each other." Chris said with a proud smile.

"Heheh, maybe you're right."

Fire Emblem arc

Lyn was now ready to kiss Hector's lips, Serra was getting desperate for watching them approaching slowly to the other, Florina was also a little desperate, Guy's eyes widened a little and Erk couldn't resist but he looked at the scene.

As the lips of the other were almost closing in the other mouth, they closed their eyes to feel the kiss.

Until...

"OWW!" Serra was hit by a boot to her head.

"Huh?!" Lyn and Hector looked at the group. "What are you doing there?! Are you spying us?!" Lyn asked shocked as Chris, Roy and Marth ran to them.

"Roy, that's Lyn, not her!" Chris protested pointing at the fainted Serra (who had a dumb face).

"Well, what did you expect?!" Roy asked pointing at the couple. "They're perfectly in the center of the sun's rays! How could I throw the boot with perfect accuracy anyway if the sun blinded me?!"

Paper Mario: TTYD arc

Pit looked at the Bandit and he spotted something the buglar was holding in his hands. "Say, when did he get that gun...and that wallet, that credit card, that oddly shaped machine...and that filthy magazine?"

"...Actually, those are Falco's things." Ness said as they all glared at Falco.

"What?" Falco asked confused.

"Y-you read filthy magazines? Shame on you, shame on you!" Lucas yelled at him.

"Oh, shut up! GET BACK HERE!" Falco shouted raising a fist in the air and the Bandit ran away with Falco chasing him.

Twilight Princess arc

Wolf was now panting, this fight was so far the most dangerous to him, and who knew he was going to fight againts a wolf, what irony. "...Okay...now is time to get serious..." He said taking out his vest.

"YO-HOOOOO! YOU'RE SUCH A HUNK! Aww..." Nana yelled out loud as she fainted and rolled down the slope.

"...Okay?" Marth said confused.

"..." Wolf's eyes twitched and focused his sight on Link.

Tales of Symphonia arc

"Hey," Sheena looked around once they got to the Temple of Darkness. "Where are our friends with furs?"

At that moment, Raine came in with a satisfied smile. "Raine...don't tell me you..." Genis inched away from her sister who kept chuckling evily as she walked inside the temple.

Ness looked back at the entrance and gasped. "OH MY GOD, SHE DISSECTED THEM AFTER ALL!"

"...Can I have their Arwings? They look fun." Roy said as Chris facepalmed at this.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror arc

"Nice to meet you Kirby," Chris said dropping to his knees to do a handshake to Kirby. "I'm Chris!"

"Hi! My name is Kirby!" Kirby greeted him, but then he narrowed his eyes at him. "...Hmm...you smell like cake...AAAAAAAAAAA."

"W-WAIT! NO!" Chris panicked as Kirby swallowed him inside his mouth. "HEEEEEEEELP!"

"...You still have issues with cakes's odors, don't you?" Nana asked facepalming with a frown.

Kirby spat Chris out. "But he tastes like strawberry cake..."

"...G-get away from me..." Chris said backing away.

Sonic Heroes arc

"E-everyone! What happened to you?!" Tails asked as he ran to them while he kept the green Chaos Emerald.

"Some lunatic used the huge pinball machine below to use us as the balls." Charmy said with swirl eyes pointing outside the window, Tails looked outside and realized that he accidentaly used all of them to win the emerald.

However, once he saw the counter, there was another different prize, it was a Turbo Engine 2500, with extra capacity to strengthen any kind of machinery in 3 seconds, with rechargeable batteries for all the life and eternity, oh yeah!

Tails smirked evily and walked to the group. "Oh...then too bad you all have to be the balls again..."

"...What?" Amy asked worried as Tails, with a simple kick, kicked them back down below in the machine as they screamed in horror while the 2-tailed fox played and played the pinball machine.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tails laughed maniacally as thunders fell on the background, preventing anyone from hearing the screams of horror from the huge pinball machine.

Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen arc

"Well, I heard somebody yelling from over there, let's go!" Pikachu said and most of them stared at him in surprise. "...What?"

"...THAT PIKACHU JUST TALKED!" Maylene said surprised.

"Hahaha! Pikachu got busted!" Pichu said and he received the same stares. "...Oops..."

"THAT PICHU TOO!"

"Stop talking!" Jigglypuff said and received more odd stares. "...Oh no..."

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

"WE," The trio looked at her with big eyes. "ARE YOUR FATHERS!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Maylene fainted as the trio fell on their backs and began to laugh loudly at this.

"...They're my fathers?" Reggie asked pointing down at them.

"No!" Chris said annoyed.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes arc

"...I hoped it was a One-Hit KO, but it wasn't!" He glanced at Fox, Falco and Wolf. "And if they were helping us, this battle could have been easier!"

Wolf Kirby ran to them. "What If I suck them together in my mouth? I could get a random ability!"

"Do it!" Chris ordered and Wolf Kirby left his ability go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

"UAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Fox, Falco and Wolf yelled loudly as Kirby swallowed the 3, then after 5 seconds, he spat them out and started to shine brightly. "...What the hell?" Wolf asked shocked as everyone saw Kirby shining brightly.

"Oh...my...god..." Chris said blinking surprised as the light blinded the entire room and...

...Kirby was there, blinking bored when it stopped.

"...Nothing happened?" Samus asked confused.

"No, eww..." Kirby shuddered. "They don't have a good flavor...they stink all together..."

"...Hey!" Fox, Falco and Wolf argued.

F-Zero GX arc

"How ironic, out there is the key word here now." Ness said crossing his arms, half-bored.

"Ask Marth! He maybe knows a way to get out of here!" Nana suggested and they looked at Marth.

"Hey, Marth, do you how to get out of this annoying barrier?"

Marth scratched the back of his head. "I'm not good at technology, so I'm afraid I don't know."

"We're screwed."

"Totally." They replied in unison.

"...So..." Ness took out a hand of cards. "Want to play a game of cards?"

"I'm in." Popo said rubbing his palms together.

"So am I." Nana said sitting on the floor.

"C-can I play too?" Lucas asked sitting on the floor.

"Me too?" Pichu asked.

Link looked down at them annoyed as his cartoon self sat as well. "We're watching a fight for our lifes, and all you can do now is play a card game?"

"Yeah." The young Smashers replied as they focused their minds into the game.

"...Roy?" Link looked shocked at Roy who was playing cards as well.

"I-ah, well, it's the best thing to do now!" Roy protested. "Aw, crap! Now how am I going to get over that card?!"

Final Fantasy 9 arc

"Wait...if you know my name, did anyone name Sir Fratley told you?!" Freya asked shocked.

"Of course," Chris said simply. "Also, Fratley lost his memory in an unexplained event once Burmecia, that is in Cleyra right now since the original city was devastated, is now living on a tree, to sum that up, your screen time will not be so common that you will act like a supporting character after Cleyra is destroyed, not only that, you should assault Alexandria before it attacks Cleyra and steals the jewel of your king."

Freya couldn't help but stare at him in shock. "...What was all that you just said now?"

"I...don't...know..."

"...You suck, totally and to the core."

"I know." Chris said with a bored face.

Music stops

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance arc

"And we're here gathered today to say our farewells to Greil, leader of the Greil Mercenaries." Roy said as they buried Greil on his tomb close to the headquarters.

"Father..." Mist buried her face in her hands and Ike hugged her.

"May the blessing of Tellium go with him to the heaven." Soren said.

"It will..." Titania said looking down. "...It will..."

"I'm going to miss that guy," Popo sniffed. "He was my hero..."

"Popo, you didn't look him as your hero, your hero is a pumpkin." Nana said frowning.

"Oh right, Mr. Pump-em-up, he's awesome."

"Would you stop?" Marth said annoyed.

Tales of the Abyss - Pleasantness

Mario sports arc

"Wow, that was fast..." Yoshi trailed off as he shook his head later. "Whatever! Let's drink one last time to celebrate!"

"Alright! Twink, Geno, Lucario, Kirby, Olimar, drink up!" Jigglypuff said cheerfully as the team drank their drinks in unison...

...Before spitting it out between them, since they were in a circle as they coughed.

"OH, GOD!" Squirtle said shocked.

"I know! This soda has 0.1 percent proteins! You know how bad this is for my health?! I need even more proteins than this thing!" Jigglypuff complained.

"Wait..." Chris began to tilt. "...Whyyyyyy is everything spinning...hic?!"

"Yoshi...you idiot..." Fox muttered as he blushed awkwardly. "This is not soda...is beer...hic..."

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-weeeeeeeeeeeeet...hic!" The group said in unison hiccuping and giggling.

"Oooooooohhhhhh......sh(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!)t...hic..." Yoshi said giggling like an idiot.

Partners in Time arc

"Who's the cute little baby?!" Chris asked holding B. Riolu in his arms. "Who's the cute little baby?!"

"Ri!" B. Riolu raised his hand and both rubbed their noses together. "Ri ri ri riiii!!"

"You're the cute little baby! MOUTH-TO-TUMMY ATTACK!" Chris yelled placing his mouth on B. Riolu's stomach and he began to blow air at it, making weird but funny noises that B. Riolu was giggling happily.

"...Kid...you're sick..." Wolf commented with a disgusted face as he walked away, his baby self begging for the same action.

Sonic Riders arc

"...Who's that handsome guy over there?!" Wave yelled as she pushed Falco away. "Hello! My name is Wave the Swallow, nice to meet you, who are you? Can I have your phone number please please please PLEASE?!"

"...What?" Ike asked looking to another direction.

"..." Falco had his jaw wide open at this.

And for the end...the preview of the next chapter!

"...B-b-b-brr..." Estelle embraced herself as she looked to the sky covered in grey clouds during the night. "T-t-the climate is getting cold...so cold...it's going to snow I think..."

Not sooner she said that, snow began to fall quietly from the sky as she blinked.

"...I-I-I need to find some place to get warm...huh?" Estelle looked at the left side of the forest she just got out from and smiled a little. "T-t-that mansion probably has a chimney...b-b-but will the owners let me in for the night?"

And so...we continue to the next part of the adventure...only the disc 2...2 more remaining...

...Or...

...Are there 4 discs in total? Or just only 2?...

...Only you will find the truth...if you're aware of this adventure...

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 101: Mission: Kidnap the World Traveler

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"Ugh..."

"Lord Tabuu, you have been grunting over the loss against the Smashers again."
The Ancient Minister said.

"I still cannot believe those 3, along with Galleom got defeated at the last moment just when we were going to get the World Traveler in our hands." Tabuu said grunting silently.

"They are currently in recuperation, Galleom itself needs to be repaired as well, the Shadow Bugs alone are not enough to build his weapons back." The Ancient Minister looked away. "...Perhaps it's time to plan a kidnapping on their own home?"

"We still have 3 of those guardians left."

"Are you talking about the other 2 who are guarding Kalmar?"

"Exactly, those 2 are now beginning their orders just as we told them before."

"...I see...should we send the Axem Rangers and kidnap the World Traveler while he's weak?"

"Wait, the World Traveler is weak?"

"It appears so according to the reports when we got our forces back," The Ancient Minister looked at him. "Galleom's internal memory managed to scan his status, and he's currently out of commision as we speak."

"Lord Tabuu!" Axem Red came from the darkness and kneeled to them. "We're ready to use the Blade and carry out our orders, it's about darn time we act after all, please give us a chance!"

"You're also going to use the power of Klevar just in case." The Ancient Minister said.

"Right...the Star Spirit...why didn't we think of using their powers when we were guarding them?"

"Because you'll only use it since we don't plan to give you 5 the Shadow Bugs."

Axem Red jumped in shock. "W-what?! T-then we're going there defenseless?!"

"Do you dare to question my plans?" Tabuu asked as energy gathered around him, Axem Red sweated and shook his head several times as the energy disappeared. "Good...now go and do not fail...or else..."

"Axem Rangers, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE OUT!" Axem Red commanded as voices were heard in the darkness of the Subspace before he disappeared.

"...Only 2 Star Spirits left...at this rate, we will not have any progress at all..."

"We'll just have to think about something...may I suggest, perhaps, some kind of upgrades?"

"Upgrades? What do you mean by that?"

"Somewhere around Galleom's data managed to get a look of their special abilities they obtained out of nowhere."

"Ah...yes, they do show some kind of special power...the Final Smash..."

"And since we have 3 minions that are of their kind, do you think you can grant them the same powers as them?"

Tabuu began to think. "...That is not a hard task to do, once they are healed, we will surprise them the next time they use their Final Smashes..." Tabuu said chuckling before he teleported away.

The Ancient Minister looked away. "...This is not the time yet to get out from this living nightmare...we need more time...curses..."

Tales of Vesperia

Dahngrest (Rebuilding rate of the city: 50 percent completed so far)
Soon-to-be completed inn

"..." Yuri looked around and sighed. "...It's too quiet now..."

"Well," Rita began as she closed her book. "Estelle, Karol and that pervert old man always are making some kind of mishaps to make some sort of fun, that's why everything is so quiet around here."

"I'm beginning to worry about Estelle though," Judith said rubbing her chin. "It has been a while ever since she left...do you think something happened to her?"

Yuri facepalmed and frowned. "Guess she got kidnapped after all...darn, she doesn't understand at all."

"If you want, I'll go and look for her, who knows? Maybe she's fine."

"Or either she got lost as the other 3." Rita said frowning rolling her eyes.

"...Fine Judith, go, but come back here with all of them." Yuri said with a nod as Judith chuckled.

"I'll be fine, remember, I'm quite tough in battles, even if there are many enemies trying to kill me." Judith said as she walked out of the inn, leaving the dark-purple haired swordsman and the genius mage alone.

"...What?" Rita asked as she noticed Yuri staring at her.

"Nothing." Yuri said simply with a sigh.

"...You better not think anything funny..." Rita said with a serious voice as Yuri blinked.

"Why me? I'm not the old man."

"But you're the magnet of troubles, even Karol agreed with that, I mean, you were imprisoned once and that Zagi gu-"

"Alright, alright, I'm a magnet of troubles, now, stop it." Yuri said annoyed looking away.

"Tsk, fine." Rita said looking away as well as a silence fell in the inn.

Smash Mansion
Outside

It was getting late now, or to tell the truth, it was almost night in the Smash Mansion, there were strong winds during the sunset that was almost going to disappear and call the night in. It was also very cloudy.

...Though there was something odd with the clouds covering the sky...

But for now, we focus our view to a girl with royal clothes (though they looked like for battle as well) embracing herself from the cold winds, it was Estelle, the same friend of Karol, Raven and Repede, she was walking out from the forest as she sneezed a little.

"...B-b-b-brr..." Estelle embraced herself as she looked to the sky covered in grey clouds during the night. "T-t-the climate is getting cold...so cold...it's going to snow I think..."

Not sooner she said that, snow began to fall quietly from the sky as she blinked.

"...I-I-I need to find some place to get warm...huh?" Estelle looked at the left side of the forest she just got out from and smiled a little. "T-t-that mansion probably has a chimney...b-b-but will the owners let me in for the night?"

The princess walked slowly to the mansion, which had lights on and she thought there were people living there.

"O-o-of course they're going to let me rest for the night, n-n-nobody can be upset during this c-c-climate if I ask nicely, r-r-right?" Estelle asked as she walked and walked towards the mansion.

Mewtwo's Room

"GUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"Lucario, stop right now!"

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Mewtwo had a really bad time to control Lucario's anger, once their meditations began, the Psychic Pokémon had to be extremely careful from Lucario's aura, the Aura Pokémon has been very upset and furious that he tried to kill Mewtwo using Aura Storm whenever he got the necessary amount of power to call forth his devastating attack.

Luckily, Mewtwo enforced the walls to prevent the destructive streams of aura destroy the entire mansion, once they touched the walls, they would vanish once Lucario finished.

Unfortunately, strengthening the walls took a lot of Mewtwo's power, so he practically was left vulnerable to any attack as he tried to teleport from place to place.

Raven's Room

And more unfortunately, the attacks from the Aura Pokémon were strong enough to make trembles that shook the mansion from time to time, even reaching Raven's room all the way up.

We find the old man trying to sleep peacefully (after having a serious training with Toon Link and bows), but the trembles made him grumble a lot of times as he tried to find the perfect position to lay down on his bed.

Finally, after some shakes, he covered his head with the pillow. "Would you please let an ol' man like me get his beauty sleep?!" Raven yelled in the pillow annoyed.

Mewtwo's Room

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Lucario roared furiously aiming his extremely powerful Aura Spheres to Mewtwo, who tried to teleport away in time from all the spheres that were trying to collide with his body.

"(It's no use...if this keeps going on...soon he will kill me and everything will be over!)" Mewtwo thought as he barely avoided an Aura Sphere, but that move managed to reach a part of his arm and he quickly felt a strong pain that he grabbed his arm and dropped to the floor on his right knee. "U-ugh...stop it..."

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...." Lucario found Mewtwo twitching in pain and he walked towards him, where he looked down to him and showed his fangs. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

"This is...stupid..." Mewtwo muttered as Lucario raised his right fist with intense aura covering it, Mewtwo's eyes widened for a moment before closing them.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG-...huh?!" Lucario blinked confused and Mewtwo looked up with a surprised expression, the aura around Lucario began to vanish and the Aura Pokémon recovered his conscience. "...No..." Lucario muttered as he looked around.

"What is...it?" Mewtwo asked confused.

"No, Chris, his aura is very weak, where is he?!" Lucario demanded looking around the room as Mewtwo lowered the shields off the wall and glowed for a moment.

"...I presume he just arrived... (Thank god...)" Mewtwo said and thought respectively as Lucario ran out from the room, leaving Mewtwo behind as he stood up, recovering his energies after he vanished the shields. "...If we keep up with the training...then there is a high possibility that he will kill us all...after he is done with me..." The Psychic Pokémon shook his head. "No...such a thing won't happen here as long as we stop...maybe...Chris himself can calm down his anger...just a possibility..."

Command Room

"He's weak, he's barely breathing as well," Marth said putting his hand on Chris's forehead as C. Falcon carried him. "...I can't believe he has this temperature on his forehead..."

"Then that means he has a fever?" Pikachu said as he then looked annoyed. "That was it? He just suffered from a fever?" Pikachu jumped to Chris and put his hand on his forehead. "...Wow...this fever literally burns up your hand in 4 seconds..."

"Master Hand, can you do something about it?" Nana asked.

"Don't look at me, I can't cure fevers and I'm not some sort of doctor either!" Master Hand pointed out. "Besides, even Heart Containers won't heal him, they can only cure wounds, not sicknesses!"

"CHRIS!" Lucario's voice was heard from the halls, the Pokémon stopped right in front of his weakened trainer and took him on his arms. "Chris?! Chris?! Answer me!"

"..." Chris only moaned silently.

"...What happened to you?" Lucario muttered worried.

"I guess he got overexerted," Meta Knight as they stared at him. "You were fighting in the desert, am I right?"

"Now that you mention it..." Popo thought. "It felt kind of hot in there..."

"Says the kid who wears a parka all the time." Link said rolling his eyes.

"No, really," Ness said. "It felt hot in there, but we just ignored it during the whole fight."

"And you also failed to convince Sonic to join us." Master Hand pointed out.

"That's not important right now! I want him to be cured!" Lucario yelled angrily.

"Calm down you," Master Hand said. "First...since we don't want to mess up with Sonic's story...Crazy, time to use that!"

"Oh! Oh! We're going to use our extremely, powerful, magical, awesome hand powers?!" Crazy Hand asked floating towards his brother in excitement.

"...Okay, whatever you're going to do, please don't make any kind of error or something." Nana said.

"Bah," Master Hand said as both him and Crazy Hand glowed. "We're going to use our powers to...let's say, advance the entire adventures of Sonic in 10 seconds."

"You can do that?" Red asked.

"I'm certain they can, I mean, I haven't got the chance to see what they can do, rather than teleporting or such." Pit said.

"Once you fight them, you'll see." Yoshi said.

"Alright!" Master Hand said as the hands pointed at the screen where Sonic was racing against Jet in the garden, they all looked at the screen (except for Lucario who was staring down his fainted trainer) as both hands began to glow even brighter than before. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...begin."

Before their eyes, Sonic quickly finished the whole race, defeated the Babylon Guardian, went to Soleanna despite Chris's warnings (and C. Falcon gave him a thumbs-up after Sonic kissed Elise), went inside a book where he crashed and crashed and crashed, somewhere between those adventures he also met a purple cat with fire powers, until about 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds), the entire magic stopped and the hands dropped to the floor as Master Hand opened a portal, panting heavily with his brother.

"...Someone...go there...and bring Sonic here...ugh..." Master Hand said panting heavily.

"I-I'll go if you don't mind..." Olimar said stepping inside the portal. "...Oh my! Carry him!"

"What's going on now?" Toon Link asked as Olimar came back from the portal, motioning his hands to him.

"Steeeeeeeady...steeeeeeady..." Olimar said as they all saw a very schoked Sonic (embracing himself as he tremble a lot of times) while the Pikmins carried him to the mansion, then the portal closed with his friends saying good bye to him...though they were studdering a lot as him.

...And just to make it official...

NEWCOMER!

Sonic joined your team!... For real this time!

"H-h-h-hey you guys..." Sonic said studdering uncontrollably waving at them in a slow pace.

"What's wrong with you?" Roy asked.

"E-e-e-ever feel that your life flashed through your eyes in 10 minutes at a very insane speed that I couldn't handle so w-w-w-well?"

"...No?" Kirby said confused.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-well...guess what?" Sonic asked as he stopped trembling, jumped off the Pikmins and stood up with his usual grin. "That had to be the BEST experience in my life before! Oh yeah! I want more already!"

"Too...bad..." Master Hand muttered in pain as Sonic looked down to him. "I'm...not a...tool...for your...fun..."

"...Who's that?"

"You could say he's our boss...sadly..." Marth said muttering the last part.

"..." Sonic shook his head and smiled a little. "So!" The hedgehog looked around at all the Smashers staring at him. "This is supposed to be my new home for now? Wow, lots of guys around here..." Sonic looked at Zelda, Jigglypuff and Nana. "...Well, mostly guys anyway."

"Ahahaha," Zelda smiled heartily. "Oh, don't worry, there are going to be more women around here shortly, just wait."

"But why do I have the feeling it's the opposite?" Nana whispered to Jigglypuff.

"...Hey, is he still down?" Sonic asked pointing at Chris. "I haven't seen you for a while now that I remember..."

"Yeah," Popo chuckled. "And we just saw you 20 minutes ag-"

SMACK!

"What was that again?" Sonic asked raising an eyebrow.

"Heheheheh, don't listen to my brother, he has some nuts out from his brain..." Nana said chuckling as she sweated.

"...Wait," Falco looked to a destroyed computer, a very beaten one to be accurate. "What happened to that CPU?"

Roy looked at Ike, who was still trying to stay in the conversation. "...Let's just say Ik-"

"You have e-mail." A computer besides Ike called out.

"RUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!!" Ike quickly took off his bandana, grabbed Ragnell and smashed up the crap out of the very same computer, everyone backed away scared as the barbari-I mean, Ike the barbari-I mean, Ike continued to smash up the computer.

"Oh...come on!" Master Hand said annoyed. "Just how...many e-mails...from my cousin Glover...need to be...destroyed before I get the time to read them?!"

"It's the second time he destroys a computer." Meta Knight pointed out.

"When he came in before when you were battling, the computer just sounded with another e-mail and he went all insane on it." Squirtle pointed out as Ike panted heavily and shifted his eyes awkwardly.

"Must...destroy...startling...things..." Ike panted heavily staring at the other computers.

"...Sheesh, I was like that before?" Toon Link asked embarrassed.

"In a few words," Roy said closing his eyes with a bored face. "Let's just say Ike acts like a barbarian around technology."

"He will get used to it," Marth said. "I'll give him a hand."

"AHEM." Lucario coughed and they looked back at him. "Must I remind you all that Chris is not feeling well?!"

"Oh, right," DK said. "He should be resting for now..."

Diddy sneezed and embraced himself. "A-a-a-and to tell the truth, it's getting very cold here..."

"The climate changed really quick actually," Red said. "It's snowing outside right now."

"And it's not going to be great for Chris's fever either." Fox said.

"...No!" Lucario said as he ran towards his room with Chris together, who was coughing a little.

"...So..." Sonic looked at them. "That means no missions or places?"

"Afraid so." Pikachu said with a nod.

"Damn, I wanted so badly to go around a world."

"...Bu-"

"DON'T remind of the rules, please." Sonic said a little annoyed.

"Whatever." Roy said as he walked to Ike and patted his back. "Now now Ike, no need to destroy mor-"

"You got e-mail, don't destroy me. You got e-mail, don't destroy me." A computer said and begged with its monotone voice.

"RUUUUUUAA-"

"Oh, stop it!" Link said grabbing Ike by the arms and the blue haired swordsman struggled to get off.

"LET ME GO! I MUST DESTROY THAT!" Ike yelled trying to reach the computer.

"...As I've said before, I'm surrounded by lunatics..." Wolf said frowning.

"You!" Sonic pointed at him and used a quick Homing Attack that slammed Wolf to the wall. "Want more? Huh?!"

"You...stupid...hedgehog!" Wolf muttered on the floor as he glared up to Sonic. "I'm on this stupid team with all of these idiots!"

"...Oh, you should've said that before." Sonic said crossing his arms as Fox walked to him.

"Good job." Fox whispered as Wolf snarled when he got up.

"Yes man, good job." Falco said whispering to Sonic with a grin.

"Tsk." Wolf looked away with crossed arms.

Hallway

The scene now changes over the darkness of a corner, where we see a box...or more accurately, a cardboard box with someone inside, it began to move slowly around with the Prinnies not even caring about the little box going by its own. "I'm in, I made it to the mansion."

There was Snake inside the box, but maybe you saw that coming.

"Good," Colonel said. "Now do you need reminders of the mission?"

"Get the kid, bring him to the headquarters and interrogate him about this deal of worlds, the Subspace Army and the recordings of this entire crap." Snake said rolling his eyes annoyed.

"Snake," Mei Ling got in the transmission. "Just be careful, we're not the people that do kidnappings, but since this is an order from the Colonel, then we don't have much of a choice, do we?"

"Yeah, I know." Snake said.

"Remember," Otacon got in the transmission as well. "Don't get spotted, you could handle a fight with one of them, but if they're more than 2, then you're in for one hell of a nutshell, Snake."

"Hmph, I'm pretty well equipped for myself, thank you very much." Snake said sarcastically.

"Snake..."

"Don't worry about him," Mei Ling said with a chuckle. "With the special device to prevent him from being spotted by hidden cameras of security that you gave him, Snake should be pretty much fine alone now that he's equipped with it."

"...W-well, that's true but..." Otacon was interrupted.

"Stop it. Anyway, go on and good luck." Colonel said as the codec ended.

"Dood, I just heard this box talking, dood!" A Prinny said pointing at the box.

"Dood, you're stupid, boxes don't talk, dood." His Prinny friend said as they walked away.

"Idiocy," Snake said as he began to move. "Such scattered sickness..."

Lucario's Room

"..." Chris was laying on his bed, covered in mantles with a wet towel on his head as Lucario was kneeled right besides him, as the storm of snow increased in speed outside.

"...Master..." Lucario muttered taking Chris's right hand. "...Please...be fine soon..."

"...Lu...ca...rio..."

"Huh?!" Lucario's ears perked up a little and smiled a bit. "C-Chris?!"

"...You're...he...re...Lu...ca...rio?"

002 - Putting Words Together

Lucario's eyes began to tremble a little and he got closer to Chris. "Y-yes...are you feeling alright?"

"..." Chris slowly shook his head while he inhaled air and exhaled it.

"...I should've been with you there...but I didn't...ugh!" Lucario punched the floor with his left fist and closed his eyes. "Forgive me, please!"

"Plea...se..." Chris muttered as Lucario looked worried at him. "Don't...be...so...harsh...to...you...it...wasn't...your...fault..."

"But..." Lucario's eyes began to fill with tears.

"...I'm...just...glad...that...I'm...he...re...with..."

"...Y-yes?" Lucario asked getting closer in anticipation.

"..." Chris fainted back and Lucario gasped.

"...N-no! Please, don't leave me! I-it's stupid to die with a strong fever!" Lucario's ears perked up again and he grunted at the door to find a shadow standing there.

"U-um...p-pardon me, but fever can't kill anyone..." The shadow was Flonne, who was quite worried about Lucario. "...H-hi..."

"...It's you..." Lucario said before looking back at Chris, the Aura Pokémon tried not to sob in front of the Angel Trainee. "...Please...leave us alone..."

"B-but..." Flonne looked to Chris. "...He seems to be in a bad shaped...and...I wondered if you...wanted me to heal him..."

Lucario blinked in shock and stood up, looking directly to Flonne's eyes. "Please, heal him! I can't stand him being in pain in front of me!"

"A-alright! J-just let me concentrate!" Flonne said calling her staff and she pointed it to Chris. "...Prin-Prinny-Pan-PRINNYCA!"

A light went down to Chris and he glowed for a moment, but after it stopped, Chris was still fainted as he ihnaled and exhaled air in a fast pace.

"...It's no use..." Flonne said looking down. "...I'm not that experienced to heal wounds..."

"B-but the other day you healed him when I-" Lucario blushed and looked away, not wanting to remember the last time he crushed Chris. "...N-nevermind..."

"...If you were wondering why I healed him back then..." Flonne began to tap her shoes a little. "...It's because...it was pure luck..."

"Luck?" Lucario questioned.

"Y-yes..." Flonne closed her eyes slowly. "I was really happy when you all let me stay here until you found the place where Laharl is...and...maybe my emotions had something to do with it...it's just an angel's wishful thinking, don't mind me." Flonne said with a heartly chuckle, but then sighed.

"..." Lucario looked back to Chris. "...Even so...thanks for trying..."

"...You're welcome." Flonne said walking away to the door.

"...Wait."

"Yes?" Flonne looked at Lucario, who closed his eyes and wiped some tears from them.

"...If you want...I don't mind if you want to stay here..."

"..." Flonne smiled a little and blinked. "I'd like so." Flonne said chuckling as she sat besides Lucario.

"W-wait, don't get too close to me." Lucario said blushing.

"Oh, I just wanted to make an apology for shooting you with my arrows the other day."

"But not by invading m-" Lucario stopped when Flonne began to scratch his head, between his ears as Lucario got surprised. "W-why are you doing this?"

Flonne closed her eyes and giggled a little. "Well, I can't help it, you look like a dog in some ways to me, and...to be honest..." Flonne blushed a little. "...You're kind of cute."

Lucario blushed and looked away. "...T-that's not..."

"Oh, come on!" Flonne said before she hugged Lucario (which made him blush even more). "You have to make friends with anyone someday!"

"(...F-friends with anyone someday?!)" Lucario thought shocked as he looked to Chris again. "(...He told me to make friends sooner or later...and he wishes it too...) ...Flonne..."

"Yes?" Flonne asked.

"...Thank you for being so considerate to me..."

"...Oh, thank you so much! That made me so happy!" Flonne said hugging Lucario tightlier.

Lucario closed his eyes with a smile. "(...And to tell the truth...your aura is as peaceful as Chris's...)"

Music stops

Another hallway

There was another shadowy hallway where 5 figures were chuckling evily to themselves, they were the Axem Rangers, who managed to infiltrate the mansion by the windows. "Hahahahahaha!" Axem Red laughed. "Now, with the special devices that prevent us from being detected by any kind of security cameras, will make this even easier!"

"Shh." Axem Black looked annoyed to him. "Shut up, even if you're my leader that doesn't mean you have the authority to laugh out loud, remember, there are people living in this place."

"People that can kill us to be precise." Axem Green said.

"Oh, thank you, now you made my makeup get sweaty!" Axem Pink complained. "A girl should respect her own skin, I mean, look! I look like I, like, gained 2 pounds an-"

"Shut up!" Axem Red yelled angrily. "We have a mission, remember? Kidnap the kid who's been causing trouble for Tabuu and the whole army?"

"But I'm hungryyyyy..." Axem Yellow said rubbing his stomach.

Axem Red facepalmed. "Great, everyone has a complain, is there any other complain you want to say?"

"No." The 4 Axem Rangers responded.

"Good, now let's get going, the sooner we end this, the better we will be close to get a new rank in the army." Axem Red said as he began to walk along the dark hallway with his team.

"Oh, do you think they offer new makeup accesories for bigger ranks?" Axem Pink asked with her eyes shining a little. "Because I could like so totally use a new oil cream!"

"...People would be confused why do we use oil as cream...don't spread that around." Axem Black whispered.

"Hey...you guys..." Axem Yellow called.

"Yes?" The other asked.

"I'm hungry..."

"...You're always hungry!" The others yelled as they quickly hid in the darkness after more Prinnies came down the hall.

"Dood, I think I heard something coming from here, dood." A Prinny said.

"Dood, you're thinking...things, dood." Another Prinny said as they walked away, ignoring the 10 eyes looking at them.

"Penguins? What are penguins doing here?" Axem Green asked as they revealed themselves.

"Who knows, these "Smashers" may as well be crazy enough and have pets like them around..." Axem Red said before he shook his head. "Okay, no more interruptions, move on, to our target!"

"Roger." The others whispered as they walked through the halls.

Command Room

"A-CHOO!" Red sneezed and embraced himself. "I-i-i-it's getting so cold in here..."

"W-w-well..." Ivysaur looked up to him as his teeth cracked a little. "W-w-what did you expect? W-w-w-we're in the middle of a blizzard!" Ivysaur looked at Squirtle. "...H-h-h-how come you're not g-g-g-getting cold?"

"Duh, I'm a water type," Squirtle said with a chuckle. "Water types don't get all that cold."

"Aww..." Master Hand sighed with pleasure near a big pot of coffee. "It feels so nice after taking a sip of hot coffee..."

"But I thought you 2 were knocked out a minute ago." Roy said (standing besides Ike, tied up in a chair as he struggled to get Ragnell close to him).

"And how did you drink the coffee? I though you didn't have any mouth?" Olimar asked confused.

"It's a mystery that we don't want to reveal," Crazy Hand said (trembling a lot because of the coffee). "So sucks to be you, suckers!"

"We don't care actually," C. Falcon glancing at Falco. "...Why's your color so pale?"

Falco was embracing himself as he sneezed every time he talked or either 10 seconds passed, his usual deep blue color became pale, along with his red feathers around his eyes. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well, i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it's so c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cold in here...m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my f-f-f-f-f-f-feathers are s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-starting to g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get cold... ACHOO!"

"Falco hates cold, that's pretty much it." Fox explained as Falco glared at him.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh, s-s-s-s-s-s-s-says the o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one with f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fur...ACHOO!"

Wolf smirked. "Sucks to be a stupid bird right now."

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-shut u-u-u-u-u-u-up, y-y-y-y-y-y-you! ACHOO!"

"It won't be any good to stay here," Zelda said. "You should be resting in your bed."

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks...t-t-t-t-t-that w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-would b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so n-n-n-n-n-n-nice r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-ight n-n-n-n-n-n-n-now..." Falco said trembling as he left the room. "ACHOO!"

"No wonder why's so easy to get him in an ice shard during the fights." Nana commented.

Just at that moment, a cardboard box happened to walk slowly in front of the command room, however, nobody noticed it getting across their sight.

"We may as well rest for today," Master Hand said. "I'm sure you're all getting cold as well."

"(Shoot, I took the wrong route to the kid.)" Snake thought irritated as he found the Smashers looking at Master Hand. "(...However, since they don't know about my presence, I'm so well-hidden.)"

Main Lobby

It the darkness and loneliness of the main lobby, we see the main door of the mansion opening up with snow getting inside, with a closer look, we see Estelle entering inside as she closed the door behind her, wiping out some snow from her head as she looked around.

"H-hello?" Estelle called walking through the darkness. "I-it's anybody in here? Hello?" Estelle walked around some more, not noticing that a security system alarm was going to be activated by her. "(Why was the door left opened? It's this place abandoned?) Hello?"

"Who's there?" Etna peeked her head from the kitchen and Estelle looked at her. "Are you around these parts?"

"Oh, I'm so happy to find someone in this place, I thought it was abandoned!" Estelle said joining her hands together in front of her lap. "Oh, sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Estellise Sidos Heurassein, or you can call me Estelle for short."

"...That's a pretty long name you have there..." Etna remarked with a bored face as Estelle sweatdropped. "...I'm Etna if you were wondering."

"Oh, I see now," Estelle said with a bow. "I was asking myself if I could stay here for the night because there's a strong snowstorm outside, would you mind?"

"Well," Etna cleaned one of her ears. "You can, but you need first to ask the hand of this place, he's the owner."

"...A hand? Like his hand runs the whole place?"

Etna blinked confused at her. "Er...you could say that...anyway," Etna stepped out of the kitchen and walked to her (Estelle was wondering if she was wearing a costume by the tail and wings on her back, but decided not to because she thought it would be rude). "If you want, I could ask him."

"Oh, thank you so mu-"

"INTRUDER SPOTTED, REPEAT, INTRUDER SPOTTED." The alarms blared out as Estelle looked around for the source of the voice.

"W-what was that just now?" Estelle asked.

"(Oh, brother, don't tell me this mansion has a security system and took her as an intruder...hey, come to think of it, why didn't the alarm activate when I infiltrated this place?)" Etna asked to herself rubbing her chin.

Command Room

"There's an intruder here?" Ness asked. "And since when did you install an alarm?"

"Not so long, like in the morning actually." Master Hand pointed out.

"So, you think that intruder is someone of the Subspace Gang?" DK asked.

"DK, it's Subspace ARMY." Diddy pointed out.

"And good thing you didn't replace Subspace with Smithy," Geno said looking away. "...That bastard must stop now..."

"Hey, whatever happened to the card you got?" Mallow asked as Geno held it on his right hand.

"You mean this? It's no use to call her out yet, she needs to see Chris and give him her power before she goes away to the Star Haven." Geno explained as he hid the card behind his cape.

DededeCloneChris

"(Hmm...I might take information out of this people as well...)" Snake thought as he overheard the conversation. "(...Wait, but I thought the device would hide me from them...)"

"Who could that intruder be?" Pit asked.

"Maybe someone from the Subspace Army." Link said.

"There's an intruder in the mansion then...that means...LOCK DOWN ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOORS COMPUTER! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER IN THE MANSION!" Master Hand yelled out loud as alarms blared out through the entire mansion.

Snake cursed in his mind after this.

The windows, the doors leading outside, everything closed with hard iron walls coming down every mentioned thing, the mansion's lights turned on and there was no escape from anyone inside.

"(...Fu-)" Snake cursed more but was interrupted.

"That was really fast." DK said.

"Pfft, not as fast as me." Sonic said rolling his eyes.

"Who asked you about your speed?" C. Falcon asked.

"You just did."

"Stop it," Master Hand said. "So now, you guys will find that intruder and bring him or her or it here."

"Wait," Roy began. "You installed an alarm for security, yet you didn't install any kind of defense?" When Roy finished, Snake facepalmed on his head.

"Well...I have you all here to be the defense, right? You're not lazy people anyway, right?"

"...You're just taking advantage of us because it would cost you money," Meta Knight said as his eyes shone a green color. "Or to be precise, Chris's money that you 2 have gotten from."

Master Hand backed away a little. "Er...I...don't! I'm not that heartless and swap him away from his money!"

"You say godly-like things and say things like "you suck" when we "reach" the Final Destination stage," Link said. "By the way, when are we going to start the matches again?"

"Once we get...hmm...let's say 5 more Smashers, the plumbers, the princess, the intergalactic bounty hunter and another one."

"And the last one's name is..." Ivysaur trailed off.

"...You know what? Go around the mansion and find the intruder first!"

Everyone stared with bored looks at the hand before they began to leave.

"Should we do it too?" Twink asked to Mallow and Geno, they were already in a group.

"We're living here for the time being so why not?" Mallow asked as they left the room.

Either Snake had luck or they were so blind that they didn't see him in a corner. "...Odd, they didn't see me..."

"Popo, let's go! We have to find that intruder!" Nana complained as Popo was shown walking to the same cardboard box where Snake was hidding.

"But I want to sit..." Popo said jumping to the box and sat on top of it. "I'm going to rest above this box until we catch that guy." Snake cursed a lot in his mind after Popo layed down on the box.

"...Whatever, I don't need you." Nana said waving a hand up and down before she walked away.

"(Great, I'm stuck with this kid.)" Snake thought irritated as he heard snores. "(...Even harder than before...dangit.)"

And so, the mercenary was left stuck in there, too bad.

Lucario's Room

"W-what's just happened?!" Flonne asked as she saw the window blocked by an iron wall.

"I sense some odd auras inside the mansion," Lucario said as he began to grunt. "Those auras have a bad feeling...what?"

"What is it?"

"The auras...just disappeared from my reach..."

"B-but what are you going to do?"

Lucario stood up and looked at Chris. "...I'm going to stay here and take care of him, I promised I wasn't going to leave his side."

"..." Flonne pouted a little. "Then if you're going to stay here, I'm going to stay here too!"

"You don't have to..."

"But I was having a good conversation with you!"

Lucario blushed. "...Really, I don't want to bring the incident with the comb again..."

"Oh, you just sit here and let's keep an eye on him, shall we?" Flonne asked offering Lucario to sit in a chair with a smile.

"..." Lucario sighed and sat down on the chair, both beginning to talk between themselves.

Main Lobby

"W-what happened?! Am I stuck here?!" Estelle asked running to the door, which was blocked by an iron wall as well as the windows.

"Wow, they have a pretty good security system here." Etna said looking around.

"Miss Etna, dood!" A bunch of Prinnies came rushing down the stairs and stopped in front of her boss. "We heard there's an intruder in the mansion dood!"

"An intruder?" Etna looked to Estelle, who was wondering why were the small people in front of Etna wearing penguin costumes. "...But c'mon, she isn't an intruder."

"Intruder?" Estelle repeated tilting her head a little. "B-but I just stepped inside and...oh sorry!" Estelle bowed to them. "It was rude of me not to knock on the door first, many persons don't mind from where I come from, we just walk in and they greet us!"

"...Girl, you have some weird places." Etna said with a bored face.

"Man, what the hell is the fuss abou-OH NO!" Raven quickly hid behind the wall of the stairs once he saw Estelle, who looked at his direction confused.

"Wait, that voice I just heard was from Raven?" Estelle asked. "Oh yes, I'm also looking for a person named Raven, do you know him by any chance?"

"Raven? You mean an old man with long purple coat and a laidback attitude?" Etna asked and Estelle nodded. "Well, not too long ago we got an old man by that name too, he lives here."

"(DAMN YOU, DEMONIC-LOOKIN' GIRL!)" Raven thought desperated, he comically leaned to the wall and began to walk away as he was leaned to it.

"Oh!" Estelle made a happy expression. "Then can I meet him please and tell him to return with me to Dahngrest?"

"Sure, I don't see why not, follow me please." Etna said walking to the stairs with Estelle following her from behind.

"Dood, what are we gonna do?" A Prinny asked as both girls went away.

"Dood, let's just rest in our rooms, dood." Another Prinny suggested.

"Yeah, they'll handle the whole situation anyway dood." Another Prinny said nodding with his friends as they went away.

Hallway

"Shoot, they spotted us after all!" Axem Red said looking at the lights turning on.

"I knew getting these annoying devices wouldn't help us that much!" Axem Green complained.

"Oh my, what are we going to do now?" Axem Pink asked.

"We'll just have to be careful and move around from place to place," Axem Black said taking out his small axe. "And if we get to fight them..."

"...Then'll run, right?"

"...Sadly." Axem Black said.

"Wait, we're not chickens! We're the Axem Rangers!" Axem Red proclaimed lifting up his axe.

"...And?" Axem Green asked.

"And! We have a mission to get Tabuu's attention! And this is an important one!"

"But I'm hungry." Axem Yellow complained.

"You're always hungry," Axem Red muttered irritated. "So anyway, we need to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL now, lights are on, people are moving around this place, our escapes have pretty much been blocked and the kid is at our reach now!"

"...May I suggest to split up?" Axem Green asked.

"Oh, right! Divide and conquer! That always work!"

Axem Yellow's eyes widened. "Oh! Oh! Yes! That works too!"

"Weird, it's the first time I see you so excited."

Axem Yellow sweatdropped. "I-i-it's because I like to work alone...yeah, that's it..."

"I, like, so like that idea as well." Axem Pink said nodding.

"...Axem Rangers, SPLIT UP!" Axem Red commanded as the Axem Rangers disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Main Lobby

Final Fantasy Vlll - The Spy

We see a group walking in the main lobby, it was Olimar, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur and surprisingly Sonic (I bet this team wasn't that much seen either).

"So, do you know the mansion?" Sonic asked tapping his right foot a little. "I could use some pointers with all the rooms and such," Sonic knocked the iron walls a little. "And with this steel wall blocking my way outside, there's not much else to explore outside."

"We...er..." Olimar, Red, Ivysaur and Squirtle looked at each other. "...We don't know the mansion that well, I didn't bother to examine the place by my own." Red said.

"And I just know this place and some others as well." Olimar said.

"Well, then it's hopeless." Sonic said crossing his arms, making a bored look with closed eyes.

"Sorry if we couldn't help you that much." Ivysaur said.

"Nah, it's okay," Sonic looked at them. "I may as well run around at high speeds and just look by my own...u-ugh..."

"What's wrong?" Squirtle asked.

"It's just...I've been feeling really weird when night sets in...however though..." Sonic looked at the blocked entrance. "It's not that...strong to make me feel weird..."

"What? It's some kind of sickness?" Olimar asked.

Sonic shook his head. "No, it's like something inside me wants to take over my body and kill everything." The quartet backed away from him. "...But I'm fine! Perfectly fine!" Sonic said with a grin.

"Phew, I thought you were going to attack us now." Red said sighing in relief.

"When did you begin to feel that odd sensation?" Ivysaur asked.

"Ever since Chris fought that machine a long time ago, I was thrown into Eggman's weird machine that paralyzed me," Sonic closed his eyes. "Ever since that day, I've been feeling weird when night comes...however, it doesn't make any strong effect on me...for now at least."

"L-let's leave that aside and focus on what's happening now," Olimar suggested trembling a little. "Any idea where is that intruder?"

"Nope." The quartet said at the same time.

"...Okay, that's a progress now..." Olimar said scratching his helmet a little.

Another hallway

"Why did Master Hand build the mansion with so many floors?" C. Falcon asked as he, Link, Roy (apparently managed to calm Ike down for now since same swordsman was walking with them), Zelda and Marth were shown walking in a hallway as they examined the rooms.

"Because of the fact that we're too many?" Roy asked.

"Because of that exactly." Marth said with a nod.

"...What's that?" Ike asked.

"That's a lightbulb, it contains stored energy to make light." Zelda explained gently.

"And what's that?"

"That's a toilet, it's where you...do your business." Zelda said a little disgusted.

"Business like what?"

"...Marth, help me here." Zelda whispered to Marth.

"But why me?" Marth asked.

"I remind you that you were going to "give him and hand" am I correct?"

Marth sighed. "But if I do that, people will think I'm..."

"Oh please, everyone knows you're not a girl anymore."

"So what business is this?" Ike kept asking.

"Ugh, man, you have to keep on with technology," C. Falcon said as he hung his arm behind Ike. "Okay, do you want to know what kind of business is that?" Ike nodded. "Well..."

10 minutes later...

"...Eww." Ike said backing away.

"That's pretty much it." C. Falcon said with a grin, the others were utterly disgusted by now.

"...I need t-" Ike's mouth was blocked by Link.

"We don't WANT to hear that explanation again, thank you." Link said unblocking his mouth as the 6 resumed to search for the intruder.

Yet another hallway

"Nope, there isn't anyone suspicious around here either." Diddy said looking around.

"Great, now, would you please get off my head?!"

"What's the matter Fox? Annoyed by your new partner?"

It was another team, this time it was Fox, Diddy (on top of Fox's head), Wolf, DK and Pit.

"Seriously, what's your big idea anyway?" Fox asked annoyed after Wolf asked him with a smirk.

"Are you asking me or the monkey boy?" Wolf asked still with his smirk.

"Actually, BOTH."

"Oh, sorry Fox," DK said making a happy expression. "Diddy likes you so much, he thinks you're cool."

"Thank you for the remark," Fox said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Now, Diddy, get off, right now, in this instant."

"Aww." Diddy looked down and jumped off from him.

"...I just can't help but wonder why we met somewhere else before...it was near...a pond?" Fox wondered.

"I think I met you before too, and I think it was in a...jungle? I don't know exactly, weird, isn't?" Diddy asked with a smile.

"...Who cares." Fox looked away.

"Moving on, that intruder." DK reminded them.

"Tsk, why should I be looking around for an intruder in the first place?" Wolf asked frowning. "I should be sleeping right now."

"Because we're supposed to catch this person," Pit said raising a finger. "Who knows if that person is here to kill us while we sleep."

"I can wake up before the shortest knife stabs my throat." Wolf pointed out.

"Like you could do that..." Fox muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Stop it, not this again." Pit said a little annoyed.

And YET another hallway

There was Toon Link, Ness, Lucas, Nana, Kirby and Jigglypuff walking around another hallway.

Then they encountered Raven, who was shifting his eyes around.

"Raven!" Toon Link called out and the old man looked at them.

"Oh, it's you kids." Raven said sighing in relief.

"It's something wrong?" Kirby asked.

"Yes," Raven shifted his eyes one last time and ducked to whisper them. "There's a friend of mine lookin' for me in this place, she got inside and that girl with demon wings told her I'm here."

"Oh crap!" Toon Link gasped.

"Yes, that's the same thing I thought, anyway, I need to stay away from Estelle or else I'll be Rita's dinner in no time!"

"Well, it was your fault to peek on her." Nana pointed out.

"But that's not an excuse to murder good ol' me with her meteors! Or dark arrows! Or water! Anything it's too dangerous!"

"Meh, no our problem." Ness said.

"Please! I need your help to stay away from her!" Raven pleaded bowing, dropping to his knees.

"...It's too sad to see adults doing this..." Jigglypuff said with a bored look.

"Old man." Raven corrected as he continued his bows.

"...This is really awkward..." Lucas muttered.

And YET AGAIN another hallway

Our next group, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Pichu, Yoshi, Geno, Mallow, Geno and Twink were now examining another different hallway seomwhere along the many floors of the mansion.

"That guy's so dead once we find him." Pikachu said gathering sparks as he walked.

"We're pretty much too many so it won't be so hard." Mallow said.

"I presume we're going to use violence instead of questioning." Geno assumed.

"That would be the point." Meta Knight said shifting his eyes from side to side.

"Pure violence is always the answer if you live in this place." Yoshi said frowning.

Pichu sat on his back. "Sadly yes."

"Oh, then if you're complaining about it, why don't we question him, her or it?" Twink asked.

"That's an idea." Mallow said.

"But then again," Meta Knight began. "We should render the intruder from escaping."

"I'll shock the legs!" Pikachu suggested.

"I'll slap him!" Mallow suggested.

"I'll gulp him...ha! That's better than everything else!" Yoshi pointed out.

"Not before I get to zap someone!" Pichu said gathering sparks.

"(Sheesh, didn't they say they were going to question him instead of using violence?)" Twnik thought sweatdropping.

Falco's Room

While everyone was examining the whole mansion, we now see Falco on his bed, actually, he was enjoying his rest, because he had 10 mantles to keep him warm, the avian smiled a bit as he looked the other way.

"Ha, now how's the cold going to get me here?" Falco asked to no one as he sighed.

...But then he heard someone.

"Hey, who's there?" Falco asked looking around, albeit to say he only turned his head and didn't stand up.

"Shoot, he's not here either!"

Falco raised an eyebrow and hid on the mantles.

"There are only just a bunch of bed sheets over there."

"Where's the darn World Traveler kid?"

"(World Traveler?... Isn't that Chris's nickname?)" Falco thought.

"Well, like, shouldn't we look around somewhere else?"

"For food?"

"Not for food, you idiot."

"(...Where did I hear those voices before?)"

"Well, let's move it! C'mon! We have to end this or Tabuu'll have our heads! We have to kidnap the kid and bring him to Tabuu!... AND PLEASE, SPLIT UP! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER! REMEMBER?!" And the voices walked away as Falco uncovered his face.

"...Kidnap Chris?... Oh, something is so wrong here now...well," Falco stood up on his bed, but a quick cold breeze made him cover in the mantles in less than a second. "O-o-o-on the other hand, this cold is so irritating...then...SOMEBODY! COME OVER HERE!"

Command Room...or close to it

"..." Snake grunted in his mind after Popo snored even louder. "(Isn't there a way to get out from this stupid kid?)"

"Snake," Otacon called activating the codec. "You seem to be in a situation again, aren't you?"

"Yeah, there's a snoring kid sleeping above me, and if I move...well, you know what will happen next."

"Oh, that should be Popo, he's Nana brother and both are known as the Ice Climbers." Otacon explained.

"Snake, have you ever heard of a "blood bond"?" Mei Ling just entered the codec as well and asked.

"...Sure?" Snake responded.

"It refers to a bond between two people that's so strong they'd die for each other. The Ice Climbers have conquered frozen glaciers and dangerous mountaintops together. I think they've formed a bond that we can't even fathom."

Snake overheard Popo's snores. "...Though what happens when they're separated?"

"...Well...I thought they were always seen together..." Otacon trailed off.

"And I think Popo's IQ is really low, so Nana is the brain on the duo." Mei Ling said.

"...It's hard to believe this kid did all that with her... Then, does that answer my question about getting out from him?" Snake asked irritated.

"Oh, don't worry," Mei Ling said with a chuckle. "You can move and he will fall, he sleeps very deeply anyway."

"..." Snake moved a little and Popo fell, the Ice Climber grumbled and layed down on the floor. "...That was utterly easy."

"See? Now you can continue, if you're wondering about a Smasher's info, just don't hesitate to call me." Mei Ling said.

"Or me, I can be of help." Otacon said.

"Got that." Snake said ending the codec as he began to move, leaving Popo snoring.

And thus, the adventure of the mercenary starts here.

Snake moved slowly with his cardboard box (There's no lever to increase the speed on that thing anyway), he scanned carefully all the corners an- "Oh, screw that." Snake said standing and keeping his box...somewhere as he sneaked through the halls.

"Raven? Hello?" Estelle called from one corner and Snake quickly hid on his cardboard box, seeing the 2 girls walking in front of him. "Raven?"

"Mei Ling, I have 2 girls here, who are they?" Snake whispered to his communicator.

"Well...the one with pink hair is new here, I don't know anything about her...but the other one with demon wings and tail is Etna, she's the leader and boss of the Prinny Squad," Mei Ling chuckled heartily. "Those adorable little penguins are so clueless that it makes them even cuter."

"Mei Ling, snap out of it." Snake said.

"Weird, I thought he was around here." Etna said looking around.

"Maybe he's a little bit further ahead?" Estelle asked.

"Oh yeah, maybe." Etna said walking away with Estelle as Snake stood up and leaned to the wall.

"You should turn off the lights Snake," Otacon suggested. "That way they won't find you."

"You're right," Snake said looking to a lightbulb on the hallway and he destroyed it with a small pistol, then he began to move once again, destroying the lights on his way. "Otacon, you know where's the kid?"

"Right, he's some floors above, follow down the hall next to you, you'll get to the lobby, then go upstairs by one of the 2 staircases, go all the way to the left and use the stairs again, I'll give you more information once you get there."

Snake nodded and he sneaked his way to the main hall...where he found Sonic, Red, Olimar, Squirtle and Ivysaur, the mercenary quickly hid on his cardboard box and spied the 5, once Snake saw Sonic, he grunted in irritation.

"Snake, what is it?" Otacon asked.

"Something about that hedgehog rubs me the wrong way..." Snake trailed off as Sonic was shown doing a backflip on his own place, made a thumbs-up to the group who clapped at him.

"Wow, do it again!" Squirtle asked.

"Oh, you mean Sonic The Hedgehog?" Otacon asked.

"Shouldn't we find the intruder guys?" Red asked as Ivysaur glared at him.

"Shh, shut up, I want to find a way to be cooler than this guy." Ivysaur whispered angrily.

"But everyone loves Sonic. He's a big star. Do you have any idea how excited people are that he's here in Brawl?" Otacon asked and Snake looked a little confused.

"...Otacon, what people are you talking about?"

"Uh...well, I got that information in Chris's diary."

"The kid keeps a diary?"

"Uh-huh, there's a load of information on his diary...on the main topic, what do you think about Sonic?"

"There's something about him I just don't like." Snake said glaring at Sonic who grinned at the group.

"But...why? You must have some kind of reason."

"Watch me do this now!" Sonic said jumping to the wall, where he sprang to the wall, sprang from the wall to the floor and used Spin Dash to land and circle around, before making a pose with his usual grin and thumbs-up to the group again.

"...Nope, just don't like him." Snake said simply.

"Snake..." Otacon looked kind of sad by Snake's response.

"Okay, stop it with the poses, we need to do our task now." Red said walking away as Ivysaur groaned and followed him, along with the others as Sonic was walking ahead of them.

"...Hey, what's that box doing over there?" Squirtle asked pointing at Snake's box.

"(Oh, shi-)" Snake cursed in his mind.

"Who cares really?" Sonic asked. "It's just an old plain box..."

Snake sighed in relief.

"...That means there's something inside!" Sonic said with a grin as he walked over to the box.

Snake had many ideas to kill the hedgehog at this moment right now.

Preview of the next chapter

"Friiiiiiiidge..." Kirby drooled once he made it to the kitchen.

However, there was a yellow character already shuffling around the fridge.

"Raaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeeen?" Estelle kept asking for Raven, crossing a door where many characters were hidding from her. "This is so odd, I think there's someone hiding close to me..."

"(NO! NO! NOT THAT DEMON RITA AGAIN! PLEASE!)" Raven pleaded on his mind desperately.

"You're almost close to your location Snake," Otacon said. "Just a few more then the mission will be over."

"I'm prepared for anything now."

"And what about Lucario?" Mei Ling asked as Snake stopped on his trails.

...But there was a small grin on the mercenary.

"...We're not alone in this room," Lucario said starting to growl at the door. "Somebody who is not from here wants to enter here."

"W-what are we going to do? I-I'm scared!" Flonne said worried.

"Heheheheheheheh..."

"Those axe guys," Falco began. "The same axe guys we saw on Samus's world, they're here to kidnap Chris!"

"So they're the intruders..." Wolf said.

"...But the odd thing is that there was another suspicious guy sneaking around this place as well..."

"Who?" Diddy, DK, Fox and Pit asked confused.

"I dunno...but I heard he wanted to kidnap him as well an-"

It was not long before they all heard an explosion where Chris was healing and they looked to all the parts with shocked expressions.

"The Odyssey of Snake and the Axem Rangers...darn.
" Snake muttered.

Smash Mansion
Chris, Lucario, Yoshi, Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Sheik, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Marth, Roy, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Pit, Ice Climbers, Sonic, Geno, Mallow, Twink

makuta

That explosion must have come from Lucario. Or from Snake. Or both.

Next one please!
To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.