News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makuta

So, when do the Subspace Emissary beat the heros? And I mean a true victory, not a victory with a Deux ex Machina right around the corner (Such as the fight with Galleom where they were all defeated, then the swordsmen appeared out of nowhere to take them down).
To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on January 26, 2009, 06:19:04 PM
So, when do the Subspace Emissary beat the heros? And I mean a true victory, not a victory with a Deux ex Machina right around the corner (Such as the fight with Galleom where they were all defeated, then the swordsmen appeared out of nowhere to take them down).
Oh, it's a long, long time until something like that happens. ;)

makuta

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 26, 2009, 06:24:43 PM
Such as the end of the game story?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on January 26, 2009, 06:26:01 PM
Nope, much sooner. cough20chapterscough.

makuta

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 26, 2009, 07:15:19 PM
That's when they get the Subspace Gunship, right?

Edit:I just got a great idea! Why not have another human  from "The Real World" join the Subspace Emissary?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on January 26, 2009, 07:23:25 PM

Edit:I just got a great idea! Why not have another human  from "The Real World" join the Subspace Emissary?
And I just got a better idea! Why not focus on Chris only? >:(

People hate when more OCs are around, you know.

makuta

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 26, 2009, 07:44:29 PM

Ok, ok, sorry.

But still, Subspace Gunship?

And will there be a Bionicle arc? (There are games out for them you know)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on January 26, 2009, 07:48:37 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 26, 2009, 07:44:29 PM

Ok, ok, sorry.

But still, Subspace Gunship?

And will there be a Bionicle arc? (There are games out for them you know)
1) I forgot what was the Subspace Gunship. :P

2) Dude, Bionicle is Legos combined with weapons, forget it.

makuta

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 106: The Triple Riddle

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"Little by little, their forces keep growing," Tabuu said. "We must stop them from gaining the last forces before the situation gets worse for us."

"If I recall, you requested the entire army to kill the last 4... Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Samus."
The Ancient Minister pointed out.

"Yes... I sent Charizard and King Dedede to take care of the mushroom citizens while Ganondorf sent off to get Ridley and kill Samus in the process as well," Tabuu explained. "Hopefully, they gained the same powers as the Smashers, so I am not expecting failures in this again."

"I also like how that sounds."

"In any case, how is the last Star Spirit?"

"Being guarded and hidden from their knowledge, the climate is still going strong and nothing seems to be stopping us from the planned invasions."

"Excellent, the barries have been lifted, I presume?"

"It appears so for our luck, and it's not going to be late before Charizard and King Dedede take Mario out."

Tabuu chuckled evily. "...They just did a moment ago..."

"(...This can't go on...)"

Tabuu raised an eyebrow. "Pardon me, but did you think something?"

"N-no, my lord...you must be imagining..."
The Ancient Minister said looking away.

"I demand an answer, are you hiding something from my back?"

"No,"
The Ancient Minister looked at him. "My loyalty will always lay in you and you only, why would I betray the wishes of my superior in a moment like this? If I ever try to do such a thing, then I would be dead."

"...Very well then..."
Tabuu said disappearing in the emptyness of the Subspace.

"(...The longer I stay here, the worst my fate is going to be...)"

Nintendo City
Post Office from outside the barrier

The scene now shows the lonely post office, where Parakarry, Postman and Quil were staring at the sky, the snow was still falling from the clouds as they sat close to their recently made office for letters.

"This sucks," Postman said sighing. "I can't run through this field because of the snow, my legs will get frozen in a second!"

"Well, you tell me," Quil said crossing his arms. "You're not wearing pants, only shorts, unlike Parakarry and I."

Truth to be told, Quil was...well, wearing his normal attire as Parakarry was wearing a brown fur coat with a brown hat for the season.

"Something doesn't seem good..." Parakarry said glaring at the sky. "This cold...those clouds high above...they're very familiar to me for some reason..."

"How so?" Postman asked as Parakarry looked at them.

"The snow, the clouds, I know I've seen those before a long time ago...but I can't put my finger on the answer..." Parakarry said looking down.

"Maybe it'll hit you back someday?" Postman asked.

"But I must know now! I feel like something really bad is going to happen if I don't do something about this!" Parakarry said crossing his arms.

"Calm down," Quil said. "How can you be so sure about this harsh climate?"

"Because, my postman friends, this experience was once...experienced by me before, I know that!"

"...Sure." Quil and Postman said as Parakarry grunted in irritation and floated up in front of them.

"What are you doing now?" Quil asked as Parakarry began to fly outside, slowly.

"I'm going to see what's above the clouds, duh!" Parakarry said.

"You're only going to see the sun, and just that." Postman said.

"You think, but I'm going to find more, I know that, just..." Parakarry sighed and looked down. "...Just wait for me here, I'll be back shortly." Parakarry said with a nod before he flew upwards, leaving both postmen alone.

"...Is he going to be okay?" Postman asked.

"Who knows, that guy is always full of energy and probably will never tire out as far as I know him." Quil said as he sighed disappointed.

Smash Mansion
Lucario's Room

Dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood, dood and more doods...

That was the popular word for the next day in the Smash Mansion.

"...Grrrr..." Lucario grunted in intoleration as he made the angry growl above his trainer's head, who was again around his arm.

"...Stop it... I can't sleep..." Chris groaned in frustration.

"Can I just go and kill every single one of them?" Lucario asked as he tried to sleep.

"I doubt you'll ever end killing those guys up, they won't stop multiplying and I don't even want to know how can they do that," Chris said covering his head with a pillow after hearing more doods. "You see one of them, turn your back on one, then turn it back and there are 7 the next second you turn your back."

"...Darn it..." Lucario muttered annoyed, trying not to say dood.

Hallway

There was an insanely long line of Prinnies with suitcases, the line extended throughout the entire mansion to be precise and it seemed that it didn't end at all, it was hell in that morning for the Smashers, but apparently it was good news for the penguins since it was the day they were going to serve the "Great Overlord Laharl."

"Dood! We're finally leaving after enduring this harsh weather, dood!" A Prinny exclaimed happily as all the Prinnies began to cheer with their catchprase.

Guess the word they said after that?

Lucas opened the door of his room and rubbed his eyes once he saw the line of Prinnies in front of him. "W-what's happening now?! W-where did you appear?!"

The Prinnies, for his dismay, kept saying their catchprase...

Of course, all the Smashers were woken up by this quick and insane event.

"Were they this many?" Olimar asked shocked with wide eyes.

"Oh my goodness!" Zelda gasped after she saw the line once she got out from taking a bath.

"H-how could they all live in here?" Squirtle wondered together with Red and Ivysaur.

"This must be a dream, yeah, some kind of sick dream..." Sonic said rubbing his eyes.

"Dood, dood, dood, dood." Mei Ling said over the codec conversation with some giggles.

"Otacon, dare to say that and you're pretty much dead." Snake warned as Otacon groaned.

"Why is my head...hurting so much... I feel like I had a hangover or some...thing..." Link stopped when he opened the door and saw all the Prinnies lined up. "...Now I'm seeing lots of penguins... I need to go back to sleep..." Link said closing the door slowly.

"..." Kirby drooled because he was hungry, he saw through his eyes lots and lots of turkeys for some reason...

"(...Stop...now...stop...)" Mewtwo thought irritated in his room.

"And to think this morning was going to be normal for a change..." Wolf trailed off as he was leaned by the door of his room, staring at the Prinnies who stared back at him.

"Dood?" A Prinny asked as Wolf frowned, grunted in irritation and slammed the door of his room.

"No, no, no!" Pikachu covered his ears. "Must...think...they're...Piplups...dood...NO!" Pikachu yelled loudly as the Prinnies kept saying their catchprase over and over again.

"And this one goes dood, and this one also goes dood..." Raven sang happily inside his room, being the only one of the whole mansion that enjoyed that word...until...

"Raven?" Estelle's voice was heard behind the door.

CRASH!

Raven quickly decided to dive into the snow outside as Estelle opened the door and found the window broken. "...Was Raven here?... Nevermind..." Estelle said looking down as she dared not to ask why there was an insane amount of people lined up, wearing penguin costumes besides her as she returned to her room and dared not to talk to anyone or even leave the room for that matter.

Command Room

We see Etna using a megaphone to order...the order in the Prinny Squad, she was also carrying a suitcase. "Okay, Prinnies! Today we're leaving this mansion so please get all your things, pack up and please wait until further advice!"

"Right, Miss Etna, dood!" All the Prinnies said raising their right hands in the air before they continued their conversations between them.

"ETNA!" Master Hand appeared in a cloud of smoke and looked down at the demon. "What the heck is the meaning of this?!"

"Oh?" Etna crossed her arms behind her back and grinned a little bit. "Well, al the Prinnies are leaving today, along with me of course, and it was expected that this was going to happen."

"B-but they're everywhere in my mansion! And I mean it, EVERYWHERE! The halls are crowded with them!" Master Hand yelled shocked.

"Chill out dude, this is the last day you're going to see us, besides, Flonne is coming too." Etna said pointing to Flonne, who was carrying a suitcase while she was sitting on a chair close to a computer.

"I-I'm going to miss this place...everyone was so kind with me..." Flonne said burying her face in her hands.

"C'mon, you're going to be back at your usual happy self once we return to the Netherworld."

"C-can I assasi-"

"Forget that part though." Etna said making a bored look.

"Aww!" Flonne pouted a little.

Twink came from above the crowd of penguins and looked around. "I can't sleep with all of them saying dood over and over again, do something about that, it's really irritating!"

"Complain that with Ms. Penguin Queen over here." Master Hand said pointing at Etna.

"You're just mad because they interrupted your beauty sleep." Etna said crossing her arms.

"Oh no, I'm happy actually, your little CD destroyer people will go away at last and my music will remain untouched, thank goodness we have dedicated musicians who are currently working hard to make music through this dood nightmare!" Master Hand said chuckling.

Music Room

"I can't concentrate with all of them saying dude!" Makar complained as there were even Prinnies lined up around the music room, both of the musician were having a hard time focusin in their instruments.

"I-I think it's dood!" Medli yelled covering her ears.

"Whatever!"

"Dood!" The Prinnies said in unison.

Command Room

"Yep, they're surely working through this issue." Master Hand said.

The hand saw Pit passing through the crowd of penguins and stopped to catch his breath. "M-Master Hand, w-why are there so many... Prinnies out in all the halls?"

"Okay, okay! Sheesh, it's my fault, okay?" Etna said throwing her hands up.

"...Right, you were going to leave today if I remember..." Pit said wondering. "That means I won't be leaving with a demon anymore."

"Hey, don't bring that up again, angel boy."

"Pardon, but my name is Pit."

"It doesn't matter to me actually."

"Please!" Flonne stood up. "It's not the time to be fighting, right now though..." Flonne picked up a Prinny and hugged him. "We need to enjoy our last time together for the goodness of love and friendship!"

"Dood!" The Prinny said making a happy expression.

"...When did you get so corny and sappy?" Etna asked, bliking confused at the Angel Trainee.

"I love the love and friendship so much, and so does everyone in the universe!" Flonne said giggling.

"Bleh, not me, I love money."

"...Okayyyy..." Flonne trailed off confused.

10 minutes later...

Let me through! Please, make space! Coming through! Hey, watch it! I need to pass, please let me through! There are too many of 'em! Stop multiplying for once! Shut up, just shut up!

Dood!

The Smashers had a horrible time in the flow of Prinnies once they managed to reach the command room.

Of course, Chris had to turn into a moogle again to fly above the penguins and reach the room easier, then he changed back to his Aura Apprentice job when he arrived.

"...Wait a minute, I forgot to take a shower...yesterday and today!" Chris said gasping as he turned back into a moogle and flew away to his room.

"Wait..." DK smelled the fur of his right arm and made a sick face. "Oops, I kinda forget that..."

"So do I...darn it." Pit muttered embarrassed as they all returned to their rooms...through the Prinny River of course, except for Zelda who did it earlier.

"Lucario, you're coming too, kupo!" Chris yelled from the crowd of Prinnies as the Aura Pokémon groaned and went inside the crowd as well...

50 minutes later...

The Smashers, once "swimming" through the Prinnies, returned back to the command room, now clean this time around.

"Why are there so many of them?" Ike asked.

"Hey, my Prinnies are sometimes a lot and sometimes a few, don't complain to me." Etna said crossing her arms.

"The question is," Nana began. "Were all of them sleeping in the rooms or somewhere else?"

Etna looked at her. "It's a secret that they won't spit out, if you ask them, even by threatening, they won't say anything about their whereabouts when they disappear."

"Hopefully they will disappear for the eternity this time." Toon Link said.

"CHAZAM!" Crazy Hand appeared over the counter wearing a blue hat that workers on an airline wear, the hand took out a megaphone and used it. "Okay, good morning everyone's favorite Prinnies, today it's the day you all return to your own world and better yet, no more doods around here!"

"Are you going to get money out of them? Because they don't have money." Etna pointed out as Crazy Hand threw both items away and groaned.

"And here I thought my dream to take vacations in Delfino Island was going to come... Oh well, sucks to be 'em!" Crazy Hand said. "Anyway, Chris, I want you t-"

"Fine, I'll buy another job out of you, but you better promise to me that I'm not going to transform into anything, and I mean it!" Chris said annoyed. "And that reminds me, Master Hand, the Smash Ball."

"QUICK!" Master Hand yelled throwing the ball quickly at Chris before some projectiles were going to break the ball, probably from the Smashers.

Jobs - Stickers - Smashing Abilities (New!) - Items

Smash Coins in hand: 1101

Jobs

Agent - 1100 Smash Coins

Juggler - 1300 Smash Coins

Beastmaster - 1000 Smash Coins

Crazy Hand chuckled. "Pfft, dude, 1 Smash Coin? What's wrong with you? Saving little by little?"

"I got this coin of that fight against the Axem Rangers before, and since there were so many characters trying to fight the same enemy, I got a bag with this coin!" Chris complained and sighed afterwards. "...Whatever, the only jobs I can buy are either the Agent job or the Beastmaster one...wait, you have new abilities?"

"Yep, I made this one this morning."

Smashing Abilities

Over Limit Lvl. 2 - 20000 Smash Coins

Call me Kirby! - 5000 Smash Coins

Items for everyone - 400 Smash Coins

Don't Trip And Follow Me! - 900 Smash Coins

When using the Racer job, follow Sonic's speed no matter how fast he goes around, to use this, you need to slowly run behind Sonic and the ability itself will activate over time, characters following from behind will also run at great speeds, be warned, Sonic must be first in the line, then the second person with the ability.

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Like if all of you could keep up with me..."

"Well, it's the truth, this ability will sometimes be useful in those run-from-the-collapsing-dungeon-as-soon-as-possible events, so it's convenient to have this." Master Hand explained.

"That's way lame!"

"Nobody asked you for your opinion, you got to listen to my orders here, sorry, rules are rules." Master Hand said as Sonic crossed his arms and looked away.

"And for the heck of it," Crazy Hand began. "The list of items if you forgot."

Items

Items
Bunny Hood - 300 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Beam Sword - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Bob-omb - 300 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Bumper - 500 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Bunny Hood - 300 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Cracker Launcher - 500 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Deku Nut - 200 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Fan - 100 Smash Coins - 4 copies
Fire Flower - 200 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Food (contains 10 dishes) - 400 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Franklin Badge - 400 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Freezie - 300 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Golden Hammer - 1000 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Gooey Bomb - 200 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Green Shell - 200 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Hammer - 700 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Heart Container - 500 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Home-Run Bat - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Hothead - 200 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Lightning - 600 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Lip's Stick - 200 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Maxim Tomato - 300 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Metal Box - 300 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Motion-Sensor Bomb - 100 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Mr. Saturn - 100 Smash Coins - 100 copies
Pitfall - 200 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Poison Mushroom - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Pokeball - 800 Smash Coins - 6 copies
Ray Gun - 300 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Screw Attack - 200 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Smart Bomb - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Smash Ball - 1000 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Smoke Ball - 100 Smash Coins - 5 copies
Soccer Ball - 500 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Spring - 200 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Starman - 800 Smash Coins - 1 copy
Star Rod - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Super Mushroom - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Super Scope - 400 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Superspicy Curry - 300 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Team Healer - 200 Smash Coins - 3 copies
Timer - 500 Smash Coins - 2 copies
Unira - 200 Smash Coins - 4 copies
Warp Star - 600 Smash Coins - 2 copies

Items in hand:
Timer
Green Shell
Smash Ball

Stored items:
Maxim Tomato

"Get me the tomato," Chris said as Crazy Hand gave him the food. "And I want to buy the..."

"Hold on!" Crazy Hand interrupted. "Remember the Scholar job?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"It's not going to be so long before you learn Item Lore."

"Item Lore?"

Master Hand nodded. "Yes, now that you mention it, Item Lore doubles the effect on an item as I've readed in a book before, that I won't mention, basically if you use Item Lore on, let's say, Poison Mushroom, the effects will be even stronger and the target will shrink even smaller than before."

"Hmm... Hands, I made my decision." Chris said as both hands looked at him. "I'll buy the Agent job!"

"You littl-didn't you get what we were trying to mean?"

"...No?"

Master Hand frowned. "Buy an item to test Item Lore!"

"But I don't have that ability yet, do I?"

"...You have a point there..."

"Agent job then!" Chris said giving Crazy Hand 1100 Smash Coins (thus leaving him with 1 Smash Coin) and the job was instantly given to him...

In a flash, now he was wearing goggles on his eyes, long white pants, a dark pale green button shirt with a light blue shirt underneath, he also wore brown boots as a gun was inside his belt's holdster, not only that, he, by an odd reason, was carrying a rose on the pocket of his shirt.

"Say hello to Casanova Chris!" Crazy Hand said as Chris stared at him as he lowered his goggles.

"Hmm... I don't feel that casanova to be honest..." Chris said.

"Look at you, you have good looks and the girls will surely fall all over you." Master Hand said.

Chris made a bored look. "...Sure, and my name is C. Falcon."

"Yeah, his name i-hey!" C. Falcon said angrily.

"A-and I've never been flirting with a girl before! How do you think I'm going to flirt with one with this job?"

"Ohohohoho, you'll see..." Master Hand said snickering. "Even Zelda isn't going to resist that much."

Zelda rolled her eyes. "Master Hand, he is a teenager and I'm a little older than him, there is absolutely no way I'm going to fall in love with someone younger than me."

"His flirting skills will be manifested once he gains enough experience in battle and you'll be flattered like you haven't before!"

"Sure...right..." Zelda said with various nods.

"Ahem," Snake coughed. "Hand, so what's the duty for today? I wasn't called here for nothing, I suppose..."

"Oh yeah, right," Master Hand said turning on the screen, showing the emptyness of the outer space as he looked at the Smashers. "There are several things that I want you all to do," Master Hand said as some of them noticed a familiar red plumber, apparently fainted, spinning slowly in the space. "Like for example recruiting Mario an-"

"...Er...guys..." Toon Link pointed at the screen. "...Isn't that Mario's dead carcass floating in the space?"

"What do you mean by carcas-...OH...MY...LORD!" Yoshi shouted panicking. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"H-he's isn't suppose to die during his adventure in the galaxies!" Chris said burying his face in his hands. "No! I messed up something!!!"

"...No Olympics then?" Sonic asked.

"...How can you think about the Olympics right now?! Mario is..." Yoshi trailed off as they all saw the plumber with bruises all over his face, there was even blood getting out from his mouth. "...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"MAAAAAARIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Twink and Mallow cried together as they hugged each other.

"...How..." Geno muttered horrified at the image on the screen.

Many of them gasped in shock when the plumber was apparently...dead in front of their eyes...

Persona 4 - Who's There?

"...B-but, I don't understand what happened here!" Chris said wiping out some tears from his eyes. "Mario's games are suppose to be E rated fo-"

Lucario blocked his mouth as many of them stared at him with confused looks. "(Chris, this isn't the time to say what are Mario's games rated, they could ask us many questions otherwise)"

"(...Oh...s-sorry, but seeing Mario dead...)" Chris talked to Lucario's mind, but then he noticed something odd with Mario apart that he was dead. "...Isn't Mario..."

"Wait," Pit interrupted. "Mario is in his...paper form?"

"Whoa, can he be of paper too?" Sonic asked raising an eyebrow. "I knew it, this guy can turn into anything and that's why he's famous."

Ness sweatdropped. "...Sonic, Mario can't transform into anything, it's just...how do I put it for you?... Dang it, even I don't know that."

Mario was indeed, in his paper form when they noticed his appearance.

Meanwhile though, Snake turned his back, ducked and started a conversation with the Colonel, taking advantage of the situation to...

Remind him who was Mario.

"Snake, you know who that is?" The Colonel asked.

Snake rolled his eyes. "You're kidding, right? It's Mario."

"Mario made his first appearance in 1981, and since then, he's become a worldwide phenomenon. There's probably not a single person who doesn't know Mario. He's that famous." The Colonel explained.

"Good thing I survived long enough to meet him on the field of battle, huh."

"Technically, no, because he's in the screen an-" Olimar was ignored.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, Snake. Now get out there and show him what you're made of. No regrets." The Colonel said making a fist.

"Got it." Snake said as he stood up, ignoring Olimar once again as the Pikmin captain frowned and looked down in shame.

The alarms suddenly blared out as the screen showed the bounty hunter, Samus, being attacked by the most disgusting creatures of the planet Bryyo as she ran as far as she could get, there were even some creatures that the Smashers could recognize...

"Primids?" Kirby asked.

"Damn, they're all ganging up on Samus, the bastards!" C. Falcon said making a fist.

"Wait a minute..." Roy began to think. "There's the issue of Mario being dead, and Samus is being attacked by the Subspace Army, there are 2 troubles right ther-"

"Hellooooooo?" Etna waved a hand and put her hands on her hips. "We need to go back to the Nehterworld and get Laharl, don't you even dare and ignore us!"

"Mario is even more important to save! Even if he's dead, we need to do something!" Yoshi protested.

"Samus is going to get killed next, we need to save her, Mario's done for, admit it!" C. Falcon protested.

"We need an escort and make it to Laharl's place, we don't want to suffer the consequences in the way!" Etna protested.

"I have to see what killed Mario first and see if I can get the Olympics running without him!" Sonic protested.

"Girls should be rescued, so Samus's first and the plumber is the last of our worries." Snake stated simply.

"I-I have to kill Laharl!" Flonne protested.

"SILENCE!" Master Hand yelled at the top of his lungs as the 6 stared at him. "Calm down everyone, let's all take a deep breath and think of something before we move out!"

"B-but Mario..." Twink sniffed some tears with Mallow.

"Relax please, we can still save Mario from getting killed, there's nothing to worry about."

Music stops

"...But isn't he dead?" Geno asked.

"Yes...but in this time of course." Master Hand pointed out.

"In this time? What do you mean by that? We're going to go back in time and see what killed him?" DK asked.

"DK, sometimes, your brain really works to guess my meanings."

"...Really?"

Master Hand nodded as everyone looked at him confused. "Okay, ahem, today, we're really going to get busy, firstly, we have the issue with Mario's death, don't worry about that one, secondly, we have the other issue of Samus's life and thirdly and probably not so interesting..."

"Hey!" Etna and Flonne said angrily.

"The depart of all of the Prinnies and Etna." Master Hand finished.

"Let me guess, we're going to split up in teams." Ness said.

"...It is just me or everyone here has become very good at guessing all of a sudden?" Master Hand asked as he shook. "Look, that's right, Ness, we're going to split up in teams once again, however, I want the best 3 leaders for this triple issue... Chris, of course, will be one."

"W-why?" Chris asked.

"Because, you know what is in a world and technically you know everything about every single world out there."

"W-well, that's kind of true but in reality, I don't know all the worlds, for example, I don't know Etna and Flonne's worl-"

"Your team is going there then."

Chris's eyes widened. "W-what?!"

"What you heard, you're going there with your team, and since it's a world where the Subspace Army isn't attacking, then that means only you and 2 others are going there and secure that the army doesn't go there."

"...Why it has to be me..." Chris muttered looking down.

"We still need 2 leaders for Mario's world and Samus's world, meaning that 9 Smashers will be on each group," Master Hand said looking at them before he saw some Prinnies being flung away from the hallway by someone, the Prinnies didn't care whatsoever. "Oh no, don't tell me those guys can fly around, that's way too much!"

"Er...they don't know how..." Etna said as they all saw Falco coming through the line, apparently, he was looking very pale by the weather and sneezed on the spot.

"W-w-w-w-w-wait right there, ACHOO!" Falco sneezed. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I can't let you go while I'm in the bed, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-there's no way I'm gonna stay there for the rest of the f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-freaking day, ACHOO!"

"...What's with you, dude?" Link asked.

"The c-c-c-c-c-cold! T-t-t-t-t-t-that's what!"

"...Leaving Falco aside..." Master Hand coughed a little. "We need the leader for Mario's world, who's offering to go there and assemble a team?"

"...I-" Yoshi was interrupted as Sonic stepped in front of him.

"I'll be the leader!" Sonic said grinning as Yoshi glared at him.

"...Not sure about this leader but...what the heck, Sonic, you're the leader for Mario's world."

"Yes!"

"BUT! No running around by yourself, understand?"

"Dammit!"

Master Hand sweatdropped and went on. "And now for Samus's worl-"

"M-OWWW!" C. Falcon's mouth was blocked by Snake's right arm.

"I'll be the leader for this one if you don't mind." Snake said as C. Falcon tried to get away from his grip.

"...Okay... Snake, you're the third leader," Master Hand said as Snake released C. Falcon. "Now, you all might be wondering, how are we going to save Mario? Well, to be sincere, there's a way to save Mario from that sudden fate he just got."

"By going to the past?" Nana asked.

"Exactly, watch this," Master Hand said changing the screen to Mario's dead body on the space, the hand glowed and in front of their eyes, the scene changed back to Mario talking to Merlon, there was also Peach and Tippi, a butterfly-like pixelated character along with the plumber as the hand back in the mansion fell to the ground panting. "...That...should do it..."

"Hurray! He's alive!" Twink said jumping happily.

"...But there isn't so much time left before the same event occurs...so I want Sonic to choose his team quickl-"

"I choose the 2 apes guys, the fox guy, the cloudy guy, the puppet guy, the star guy, the princess, the small dude with the long ears and C. Falcon as my team." Sonic said as everyone mentioned before except C. Falcon glared at him.

"Don't tell me you don't know our names yet..." Geno said frowning.

"Not to mention that was kind of offensive too..." Toon Link said.

"...Ugh..." Master Hand fainted.

"Oh yeah!" Crazy Hand said happily as he floated above Master Hand. "I'll be the absolute boss temporarily now!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" All the previously Melee characters yelled in shock as Chris tilted his head in confusion.

"Aw, c'mon, that incident the last time I was left in charge of the mansion won't happen again, you can't let that one go, can you?"

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: makuta on January 26, 2009, 08:12:25 PM
You for got what this is?

Oh-hohoho, that thing!

...I don't know exactly....just keep reading. :P

DededeCloneChris

"...Am I the only one confused?" Chris asked.

"J-just let's keep going with the teams and forget about that incident, okay?" Roy asked sweating.

"...Well..."

"Snake! You! Choose! Now!" Crazy Hand said as Snake nodded.

"I'll take the 2 rat monsters, bird guy, the wolf guy, the angel kid, the other dude with the long ears, the emo little guy and the dinosaur monster." Snake said as EVERYONE mentioned before glared at him.

"Won't you 2 learn our names?" Yoshi asked.

"Oh yeah, forgot to show the status for each world, my bad." Crazy Hand said snickering as he snapped his fingers.

Super Paper Mario
Current Status: About to enter Bitlands
Race: Anyone
Number of protagonists: 4
Level of danger: Medium
Members allowed to dispatch: 9
Highly recommended abilities: Anything

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Current Status: Investigating Bryyo
Number of protagonists: 1
Level of danger: Medium
Members allowed to dispatch: 9
Highly recommended abilities: Survival skills, knowledge about high-tech machines

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Current Status: Laharl's awakening
Number of protagonists: 3
Level of danger: Low
Members allowed to dispatch: 3
Highly recommended abilities: "Anything that Great Overlord Laharl demands it's fine, dood."

"Wait right there!" C. Falcon yelled. "I want to go and see Samus again, I don't want to go to Mario's world!"

"And I don't want to be attacked by those creepy-flying-brain monsters...they're scary." Yoshi said as both looked at each other.

"...Change?"

"Change." Yoshi said nodding as they swapped teams.

"Well, Chris, you need to choose your team." Crazy Hand said.

"...I choose Kirby and..." Chris trailed off as Lucario gasped. "...Of course, you, Lucario."

"(Thanks...)" Lucario thought in relief.

"...Hold on!" Red said. "I want to participate as well, I don't want to be left out here!"

"A-and I want to go somewhere else if you don't mind..." Olimar said playing with his fingers.

"Know what? Screw the traveling rules!" Crazy Hand said glowing as he then crashed into the floor, moaning in pain. "...There...3 more people can go with Chris...u-ugh...the cake...the CAKE IS A STUPID LI-" Crazy Hand fainted at that moment and they sweatdropped.

"...I wonder myself if they think before doing something." Mewtwo said frowning.

"...You know..." Pikachu wiped a tear. "Those hands sacrifice their lifes just for us...they're the best of the best..."

"...SUUUUUUUURE, they do that a lot of times..." Link said rolling his eyes.

Pit raised his hand. "Sorry, but I don't want to go to that world, besides, I don't know any survival skills for that matter so..."

"Hey, we could change places if you want, I know something about high-tech stuff." Red said.

"...Very well." Pit said nodding, changing places with Red.

Chris coughed a little to get attention. "O-okay, Pit, Meta Knight and Mewtwo, you're coming with me too."

"That means I'm going to the demon world?!" Pit asked shocked as Etna glared at him.

"Nana, aren't you going to say something?" Jigglypuff asked.

Nana sighed. "Actually...  I think I want to pass this time, someone needs to watch over the hands and the mansion, besides, don't you see something different with me?"

"No, but where's Popo?" Jigglypuff asked as Nana's hammer snapped in 2 after she spoke.

"I punished my brother for aiming a gun at us last night, of course, my hammer wasn't going to hold on much longer after all those smacks, he's completely knocked out of cold in our room."

Marth looked at Ike. "You're not going to say anything?"

Ike sighed. "Sorry, but I don't feel that ready yet, please forgive me."

"Don't worry," Roy said patting Ike's right shoulder. "You can watch how the whole group works from here, after all the screen will show us what are each group doing, then you can decide whether to go and fight."

"Thanks for the advice, I'll take that in mind seriously." Ike said with a small smil and a nod.

"G-good luck over there." Lucas said.

"That's all?" Ness asked.

"W-what did you want me to say? I don't know anything else to say now!"

"I thought you were going to protest."

"Nuh-uh, I want to do something else today so...excuse me." Lucas said walking away through the Prinnys.

"I may as well take care of the mansion," Marth said looking at the created teams. "Let's get a final decision with the groups before starting."

Team 1: Mario's World
Sonic, DK, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Toon Link, Fox, Yoshi, Mallow, Geno and Twink

Team 2: Samus's World

Snake, C. Falcon, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pikachu, Pichu, Falco, Wolf, Olimar and Link

"If anyone is wondering, I know lots of survival skills." Link said.

Team 3: Disgaea World

Chris, Lucario, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pit, Mewtwo, Flonne, Etna and the Dood Squa-I mean, Prinny Squad

"Is everyone alright with the decisions?" Marth asked as everyone nodded. "Chris, if you would..."

"O-oh, yes, sorry," Chris said opening the 3 portals to the different worlds that each one was assigned to, all the teams stood by each portal as they looked at each other. "I'm worry about how is this going to turn out, but be careful, alright?"

"Heh, this will be easier than the time Eggman tried to conquer the world." Sonic said with a smirk.

"Or easier when Liquid Snake tried to kill me." Snake said.

"...Right..." Chris said as they all entered the portals and vanishe-

"HOLD ON!" Etna yelled loudly, stopping all the Smashers. "The Prinnies have to go in there first, so wait until all of them are gone!"

"Okay okay, but do it fast, now!" Link said as all the Prinnies began to run at their world in a hurry with their suitcases on their hands.

30 minutes later...

Most of the Smashers were tapping their feet in annoyance as the endless line of Prinnies went inside the portal. "...Are they done yet?" Meta Knight asked.

"Not yet, wait a little more." Etna said.

1 hour later...

"How about now?" Pit asked.

"Nope, wait please!" Etna said as the Prinnys ran inside the portal.

2 hours later...

"Do you have a 7, Chris?" Squirtle asked looking at his hand.

"Go fishing." Chris said as Squirtle cursed under his breath.

"Hello?" Etna waved at the 2. "They're gone, let's go!"

"Finally!" Squirtle exclaimed as all the teams (most of them were snoring but woke up) ran inside the portals and vanished along with them.

Ike looked at the screen. "And so, everything starts..."

"That's about it." Jigglypuff said.

Main Lobby

Lucas was now all alone in the lobby without nothing to do, he regretted not participating in a world this time once all the Prinnies left the mansion for good, luckily, Ness went to him at that moment.

"Nothing else to do, right?" Ness asked.

"Yes..." Lucas said looking down.

"Look, this place is as dead as Threed's graveyard is, so there's nothing else to do here," Ness sighed. "...And mostly everyone left, but I don't think hanging out with the swordsmen would be great."

"Maybe if we go outside?" Lucas asked opening the door. "U-UAH!"

"Whoa!" A hand reached Lucas's right hand in time before he could trip, Lucas sighed in relief as he got back on his feet. "Careful next time, you got me surprised."

"T-thanks mister..." Lucas said looking up at the figure who grinned at him.

"C'mon, no need to say mister, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Yuri, Yuri Lowell." The person revealed to be the purple-haired swordsman Yuri.

"N-nice to meet you, my name is Lucas."

"And mine is Ness." Ness said standing besides Lucas.

"Are you looking for something here?" Lucas asked.

Yuri closed his eyes. "...Yeah, right now, I was looking for some missing friends that got lost in the forest and then as soon as I noticed, I ended up in this snow wasteland," Yuri said pointing behind his shoulder at the snow. "But that doesn't matter, what matters to me right now is a friend of the guild I come from."

"...Guild?" Lucas whispered to Ness.

"Maybe the guild that Raven explained before to us..." Ness whispered back.

"Excuse me?" Yuri asked and both kids looked back at him. "I'm looking for a friend, he's quite lazy, laidback, wears a long purple-somewhat pink coat and likes flirting with women, he's an old man too, have you seen someone like him around here?"

"(Raven, that's who.)" Ness and Lucas thought, but also remembered how focused Toon Link was with the old man that they did the "right" thing.

"Nope, we haven't seen anyone like him..." Ness trailed off. "But, I think he may be around here somewhere, maybe in the forest?"

"Hmm, well, he should be there so, thanks." Yuri said walking away to the forest where he disappeared as both looked at each other.

"How many persons have come here looking for Raven?" Ness asked.

"I-I think like 3 or 4... I don't know really." Lucas said as a familiar imp (but wearing a police cap and blackglasses) came floating down.

"You 2, kids, yeah, you, I'm talking to you." Chip said.

"Yes?" Ness asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm here to request something, you see, my memory was lost so I-"

Both PK kids began to laugh and Chip made a confused look. "Look, we sure as hell don't want a credit card, that trick of disguising into someone else is old, what do you think this is, the hippie era?"

"...Yeah?" Chip responded confused.

SLAM!

"W-wait! I-I dunno what is a credit card! Hey! I'm not selling that to you, please, open the door!" Chip yelled from behind the door as both kids walked away. "...Oh, maaaaaaan..."

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"We've got urgent news, Lord Tabuu," The Ancient Minister said. "The hands used their powers once again and...they went back in time before Mario was killed, meaning that Mario is still living."

"What?!"
Tabuu asked enraged.

"Sorry, but we shall make everything again... I'll contact Charizard and King Dedede, they're probably confused of the situation and their memories about this sudden event are not existing in their minds, I'll remind them of their missions."

"And I expect the Smashers already trying to keep our plans from succeeding again?"

"Yes, since the time was taken back, all of them splitted in groups and went to different ways, however, the World Traveler isn't going to our locations which is strange."

"...Ancient Minister, search for the World Traveler's whereabouts, this could be something that we should take advantage of."

"Understood."
The Ancient Minister said as he disappeared in the darkness of the Subspace.

"...Those hands...they are going to suffer the consequences someday...then they will beg for mercy..."

Tales of Vesperia

Dahngrest (98 percent of the city has been repaired)
Inn (Repaired)

United Oath

The clock was heard in the inn, the silent was making the genius mage impacient, no soul dared to step inside the inn and face the cause of the destruction of the city ever since she arrived there, not even the manager dared to charge her for staying in the inn.

"...Okay..." Rita looked around, her companions gone, every single one of them who happened to get lost in the forest. "...Ugh, I swear, they're planning to do something behind my back..." Rita smacked her forehead in frustration. "And there's nothing else to do here, we've got full supplies so no shopping, we've got all the necessary materials but...they're not even here!" Rita grunted in frustration.

"E-excuse me young lady?" The receptionist peered from the door and looked at Rita as he sweated. "I-it's time to pay for the stance here s-so if you would..."

"Oh, right, give me a second..." Rita looked through her pockets, but for her dismay she didn't have gil. "...Darn it, Yuri always has the money with him..."

The receptionist gasped. "T-then maybe it's time for you to leave, w-w-we appreciate your precense here at the inn so...b-bye!" The receptionist said leaving quickly as Rita sighed in disappointment.

"...I guess I should go for them this time...wait," Rita stopped walking just when she was about to leave the inn. "If I find the old man first than everybody else, then there's a good chance I can use my magic to punish him for what he did the last time he dared to peek on me...yeah, now that doesn't sound bad at all..." Rita said as she left the inn, much for the receptionist's relief.

...However...

When she left the city, it began to cheer loudly after she left, the citizens were actually happy because the "demon" wasn't around anymore.

...Of course, once Rita turned her back and saw the people cheering, she didn't care at all...until she saw dolls that looked like her being burned in a pile by the same citizens...

So guess what she did?

"I'M SO GONNA MAKE YOU HURT! BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-I'M SO GONNA MAKE YOU HURT! BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-I'M SO GONNA MAKE YOU HURT! BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-BLAH BLAH BLAH, METEOR STOR-"

And thus the city of Dahngrest was once again destroyed by a girl with magic, Rita grunted in frustration as she left for the forest, leaving a huge catastrophe behind her.

Smash Mansion
Outside

"...Oh no..." Raven got out from the snow with a shocked expression. "...She's comin'...she's comin' for real this time..." Raven said in utter horror as he somehow climbed the wall, returning to his room where he decided to build a wall and prevent anyone from enter or leave his room.

Somehow, the "doomsday" was also going to come for the Smashers, you should say and add...

Disgaea

?
?

King Krichevskoy, the mighty ruler of the Netherworld...

His long reign came to an abrupt end as the news of his death spread throughout
the dark land.

Ambitious demons rose one after another to seize the opportunity, and thus
began the age of turbulence and anarchy.

Two years later...

The group was shown walking through some empty dark halls, ever since they appeared on the next world, they couldn't see a thing for their misfortune.

"...Lucario..." Chris said.

"What?" Lucario asked.

"Would you...illuminate this place? P-please?"

"Alright." Lucario said using his aura to illuminate the place.

"Phew, I feel much better when there's light, thank you."

"Wait a second..." Pit looked around. "And the Prinnies? T-they're gone!"

Etna waved a hand. "Relax, they just disappeared as they usually do, once I call them, they'll be back in a flash, but for now..." Etna looked up ahead. "Laharl is very close to this place, in fact, he's just some meters ahead."

"I feel a tremendous presence beyond," Mewtwo said narrowing his eyes. "I believe it is this person named Laharl."

Lucario grunted. "Yes, I feel that huge power of darkness emanating close to us, it's very strong."

Kirby gulped. "L-Laharl is that powerful?"

Etna laughed for a moment. "Yep, that's Laharl for you, he's not the Overlord's son for nothing, c'mon people! We have to keep moving!" Etna said running ahead.

"W-wait! I need to kill him!" Flonne said with staff ready as she ran behind Etna.

"I-I agree with Flonne, demons should be killed!" Pit said running with Flonne.

"This is going to be a long day..." Meta Knight said.

"...M-Meta Knight, i-is that really you?" Chris asked pointing at some red menacing eyes close to him.

"Yes, it's me, but why do you ask?"

"...Lucario, would you increase your aura to illuminate this place further?"

"Yes." Lucario nodded as more aura emanated from his body, once the room was even more illuminated, Chris let out a scream once he saw Meta Knight.

To be accurate, Meta Knight's appearance changed to a "darker" version of himself, his cape was black, his eyes were red, his mask looked darker along with many things, it was the "dark" side of Meta Knight.

"...I see now," Meta Knight said looking to his left, on a mirror. "My appearance turned kind of malicious once we arrived here, and it seems those small wings that you all got prove my point."

"What do you mean b-" Kirby looked behind his back, he now had small angel wings that flapped a little. "Ooooohh..." Kirby stared at his wings as he chuckled a little.

Chris looked behind his back and sure, there were small angel wings as well. "W-wow... I wonder why do we have wings now."

"But mine are..." Lucario looked behind his back, instead of small angel wings however, he got small demon wings, the Aura Pokémon looked at Mewtwo who also had small demon wings on his back, the Psychic Pokémon looked behind him and closed his eyes.

"...We shouldn't worry about little details for now," Mewtwo said floating up ahead. "First, we need to keep this world safe from the Subspace Army as we were told."

"But I don't like these wings..." Lucario said as his wings flapped a little.

"Personally, Lucario," Chris began as he looked at Lucario's wings. "They look good on you."

"R-really?" Lucario asked as he smiled a little. "Then... I'm going to use them as much as I can."

"I'm glad you like them."

Meta Knight frowned at this as he kept advancing together with Kirby (staring at his wings in awe) following him from behind before the other duo continued their path.

After a while passed, the group found a big room with torches, and there was a coffin in the middle of it, Etna walked closer to the coffin and stared down at it.

"Yep, he's here alright." Etna said with a proud smile.

"Can I?" Flonne asked raising her staff before Etna pushed her away.

"No! I've already told you that you can't kill him!"

"Awww!" Flonne pouted.

"We're going to be more safe that way." Pit said as Etna gave him a bored look.

"Look, I'm not listening to any angels this time, so, sucks to be an angel." Etna said looking away as both angels glared at her.

"Would you call Laharl and see how he looks like? Please?" Kirby asked.

"...Okay," Etna sighed, cracked her fingers a little and looked down at the coffin as the others were standing close to the hallway's entrance. "Wake up," Etna said, but nothing seemed to happen. "Wake up!" Etna said getting annoyed. "C'mon, wake up, will you?!" Etna demanded kicking the coffin.

The demon girl kicked the cover away and looked inside the coffin, some of them want to take a look but decided not to. "Wake up!" Etna repeated again as she made a fist and an angry expression. "Why won't you little brat wake up already?!"

"And here I thought you gave respect to him." Chris said.

"He is sleeping then?" Pit asked as before their eyes, Etna took out a sledgehammer. "W-where did yo-"

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!" Etna yelled loudly slamming the sledgehammer inside the coffin with all her forces.

CRASH!

"W-wait!" Flonne ran to the coffin and looked inside to find a dark void on it. "You don't need that violence to wake someone up!"

Etna crossed her arms. "Oh, then do you have a better way to do it?"

"Uh-huh," Flonne said giggling a little. "I think this a better alternative..." Flonne turned her staff into a bow with a magic arrow. "HA!" Flonne shot the arrow towards the coffin, where it went jumping to the air before it crashed, the others coughed as the smoke cleared out, but nothing got out from the coffin for Flonne's dismay. "Uh-oh, it wasn't enough..."

"U-umm..." Chris backed away a little. "I-I don't think you 2 need t-"

"DEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEHDEH!!!" Etna, out of nowhere, took out a jackhammer and a helmet, the demon began to impact the coffin's inside continuously but even so, nothing seemed to happen as the demon snapped her fingers and backed away to think in something else..

"Then..." Flonne took out from her back dynamites and threw them at the coffin as she covered herself behind a shield.

BOOM!

Chris was hiding behind Lucario at this moment as the Smashers backed away from both girls. "D-do't you think you're going a little bit too fa-"

"HIU! HIU! HIU!" Etna took a spear from nowhere and began poking the inside of the coffin, or rather stabbing it since she was smirking with mischievous eyes.

"HA!" Flonne took out her own sledgehammer and slammed it on the coffin with all her forces, but nothing happened still.

"And to think they were mostly peaceful..." Meta Knight said with a frown.

"Hmmm?" Etna took out a stinky and smelly sock as she put it in front of the coffin, she covered her nose with a funny expression, but even the smell wasn't enough as she threw it away.

"Their ideas are either getting violent or more stupid." Mewtwo pointed out with a frown.

"HAAA!!!" Flonne, this time, threw 2 spinning axes and threw them at the coffin, but nothing HAPPENED still...

"W-where are they getting those weapons from?!" Pit asked shocked.

"RESPOND TO ME, DAMMIT!" Etna yelled kicking the coffin as the Smashers's eyes widened and stepped quickly out of the way, because...

"Oh, Etna," Flonne said giggling...as she was shown riding a bulldozer. "This, will surely wake him up, so..."

Click!

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Flonne's bulldozer went with full speed ahead and crashed into the coffin.

EXPLOSION!... Yes, EXPLOSION!

Even with the bulldozer, the coffin was still immobile, both girls began to grunt in frustration as the Smashers returned to their positions.

"U-um...c-can you 2 calm down? P-please?" Kirby pleaded hugging Chris in horror.

"ALRIGHTY!" Etna backstepped with a furious expression as she took out a big rocket launcher over her left shoulder with 4 missiles ready.

"M-my god, t-t-these girls are scary..." Chris said hiding in horror behind Lucario.

"F-Flonne!" Pit said shocked once he saw Flonne with the same item as Etna.

"TAKE THIS!" Both girls yelled furiously (Etna would be the one furiously) and fired the rockets to the coffin at the same time, the rockets circulated around the room before they went down and impacted into the coffin..."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Everyone in the room coughed after smoke came out from the explosion, Etna and Flonne were covered in black smoke as it cleared out slowly. "L-let me guess, that didn't work either..." Chris said coughing.

"...Wait..." Mewtwo said closing his eyes as he glowed. "...He is...awake..."

Suddenly, the coffin was revealed and a huge wave of fire surrounded it, all of them gasped surprised as a huge shadow grew on the wall, probably it was the shadow of Laharl, the shadow looked menacing, it was very muscular and huge, there was also a menacing antenna on his head while the shadow pulled back his big arms, the Smashers stood in fighting stances as the fire illuminated the whole room with rage.

"Who dares to disturb the sleep of the great OVERLORD LAHARL?!" An extremely menacing voice demanded as the floor shook with violence.

"Us." Kirby said simply as Etna kicked him away.

"Shh! Shut up!" Etna whispered angrily.

"WHO IS THERE?!"

Etna chuckled and walked forward as Flonne hid behind her with staff ready. "Hello, great Laharl, sorry to disturb you, but you're not the Overlord or ever were to begin with because your father died, sorry!"

"WHAT?!" The voice asked outraged as the flames, in a comical manner, vanished with a poof as the Smashers and Flonne blinked in confusion after seeing the supposedly powerful son of King Krichevskoy...

Instead of the previous description, they found a small boy with rather demonic-looking red eyes, it was very skinny instead of being muscular, he wore a long red bandana on his neck along with brown shorts and brown shoes, he had blue hair with 2 antennas, to be honest, the boy was a little smaller than Chris himself...

"...This is a joke, right?" Chris asked as the boy, who appeared to be Laharl, crossed his arms as he looked at them.

"What the hell is happening here?!" Laharl demanded.

After a long explanation by Etna, hearing that Laharl has been asleep 2 years and that his father died because he choked on a black pretzel...

"WHAT?!" Laharl asked outraged.

Etna nodded. "Yes, all that happened when you were sleeping."

"Then why the heck didn't you wake me earlier?!"

"Sorry, got lost in the way here." Etna said with a chuckle as Laharl facepalmed.

"Aren't you supposed to be the vassal of my father?"

"Well...yeah, but hey, people can get lost once you go to do some shopping."

Kirby blinked confused. "Wait, then you went to Nintendo City to do shopping and forgot the way back?"

"...When you put it that way, it makes me feel kinda dumb...but yes." Etna said making a bored look.

"It's hard to believe that such tremendous power of darkness comes from a kid like him." Mewtwo said as Laharl glared at him.

"Hey! Was that an insult?!" Laharl demanded.

"No, it's just hard to believe as I've said befor-"

"DIE!" Flonne yelled firing a charged light arrow to Laharl's chest, the demon merely looked at her when the arrow...just bounced off. "...What?"

"Okay, I'm bored, Etna! I need to make some arrangements around my castle!" Laharl stated revealing the place they were in.

Laharl's Castle
Coffin Room

"I want some dinner as well, I want to get this place as the place it used to be, you there!" Laharl pointed at the Smashers. "You will also listen to my orders since you're all my new vassals!"

"V-vassals?" Kirby asked confused.

"Since when did we agree to be your servants?" Meta Knight asked narrowing his eyes.

"Since the first day you stepped inside my castle, and that is today!" Laharl said (or yelled) crossing his arms.

Laharl, Etna and Flonne temporarily joined your team!... Or rather you joined Laharl's team...

"B-but why?" Flonne asked looking down. "I-I used all my strengths in that arrow and I couldn't kill you..."

"You think a feeble arrow like yours it's going to kill a powerful Overlord like myself? Ha! That's a laugh you got there!" Laharl said as he blinked and looked at Etna. "Hey, Etna! Who's this guy who has the title of Overlord you mentioned before?!"

"Oh, you mean Vyers?" Etna said crossing her arms. "Yep, that guy took the title as Overlord for quite a while, but if you were to appear, then the title should be yours again as the true heir to the throne of the Netherworld."

"Ha-ha!" Laharl laughed as he smirked. "Okay, we've got all planned, we're going to that Vyers's place and beat the crap out of his dumb skull, he think that he's so bold? We'll see that! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Laharl laughed maniacally as the Smashers turned their backs to start a private conversation.

"...Should we really listen to his orders?" Kirby asked.

"We have no choice but to do that for the time being," Mewtwo began. "We have to make sure the Subspace Army doesn't invade this world as well."

Chris looked to Laharl, who was still laughing maniacally. "...Won't that little brat just shut up with his maniacal laugh?"

"What was that?!" Laharl asked angrily as a dark aura covered him.

"E-um... I mean, Won't that Vyers rat just give up his false title?"

"Nevermind then!" Laharl said as he continued to laugh maniacally.

Meanwhile, Flonne looked away to the roof and sighed. "Am I really capable to kill a demon?... If only the happiness and love would help me..."

"UGH!" Laharl stopped laughing once he heard Flonne saying those words, for some reason, he felt sick in an instant and became pale. "W-why did you say those sick words?!"

"Huh?" Flonne looked at him. "Well, I like the love and happiness, what about you?"

"UUGGH!!" Laharl grabbed his chest in pain. "S-stop it! I demand you to stop it! I hate it! I totally hate such things, t-those corny things you just said!"

"...Love and happiness you mean?" Flonne asked as Laharl dropped to his knees as he nodded. "B-but, I think even a demon like you could handle them very we-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Laharl yelled in pain as Flonne made a worried look.

"B-but how? M-maybe I can teach you how to lov-"

"JUST STOP IT, DAMMIT!"

"...Okay..." Flonne said turning her back at him. "(A demon that can't understand love and happiness? Or either friendship? How can that be?... I'm going to stay here and see if Laharl can understand those feelings like I do...)"

The Smashers stared at Laharl twitching in pain on the floor before they looked at each other, while Etna gave the prince a towel that he threw away. "...I guess we just figured out his weakness if he dares to attack us." Meta Knight said.

"Somehow, I knew he had some kind of stupid weakness." Chris said making a bored look.

"I'm happy actually," Pit said. "Now I have something to torture a demon with."

"But if you use torture, won't you be acting like a demon?" Kirby asked as Pit's eyes widened.

"...Damn." Pit muttered as Kirby sighed and looked to the roof.

"I wonder what are the others doing now..." Kirby wondered.

The Seventh

Wait, Metroid Prime 3 Echoes?

I thought it was Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.  Did writing a big arc about MP2E get you a little mixed up or something?

Other than that, I see no error.

But 3 arcs at a time...  interesting.
meh

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: red7js on January 28, 2009, 02:52:50 PM
Wait, Metroid Prime 3 Echoes?

I thought it was Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.  Did writing a big arc about MP2E get you a little mixed up or something?

Other than that, I see no error.

But 3 arcs at a time...  interesting.
Oops, my bad, correcting that. ;) Thanks.

makuta

So we won't get to see Dark Samus again, right? (Will we at least get to see the first leviathan seed boss?)

Oh and is it Normal, Veteran, or Hypermode difficulty?