News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Best Free Sigs Available!

Started by Macawmoses, May 03, 2008, 04:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Allegretto

I Love the sig SWW made me :D Id still love a small one that shows Link from Brawl having his sword in his sheath with his hand around the hilt :D *Like he just finished his first taunt* With Allegretto in a dark color :D

Shujinco2

Quote from: Allegretto on May 22, 2008, 08:32:25 PM
I Love the sig SWW made me :D Id still love a small one that shows Link from Brawl having his sword in his sheath with his hand around the hilt :D *Like he just finished his first taunt* With Allegretto in a dark color :D
Couldn't you just take a snapshot? ????

Macawmoses

I don't create images, like link, I take renders, make renders, or take stock images.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 22, 2008, 08:59:08 PM
I don't create images, like link, I take renders, make renders, or take stock images.

I can probably get it for you if you want.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

ThePowerOfOne

Macawmoses

No, it gets done when it gets done. I am in the process of judging two review contests, making a banner for a skin, writing a review, and moving a forum to SMF, sigs are of a low priority.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on May 27, 2008, 05:26:40 PM
No, it gets done when it gets done. I am in the process of judging two review contests, making a banner for a skin, writing a review, and moving a forum to SMF, sigs are of a low priority.
Ok. Just wondering. I didn't know if you forgot or something.

No hurry.

Macawmoses

Updated with Phaze's sig....it sucks....really, so, a redo will be in order. I also added SUPERKOOL's sig in there. Tuppy's will be eliminated sooner or later.

Shujinco2

Quote from: mackormoses on May 30, 2008, 12:40:59 PM
Updated with Phaze's sig....it sucks....really, so, a redo will be in order. I also added SUPERKOOL's sig in there. Tuppy's will be eliminated sooner or later.
Well, how bad could it be? :D

Macawmoses

Quote from: Shujinco on May 30, 2008, 12:44:37 PM
It is in the first post, after SUPERKOOL's.

Shujinco2

Quote from: mackormoses on May 30, 2008, 01:10:32 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 30, 2008, 12:44:37 PM
It is in the first post, after SUPERKOOL's.
Um...wow, that's terrible.

I didn't think it was possible for you to make something like that. :-\

Macawmoses

Indeed, I shall redo it tonight/tomorrow.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

Ya, I really need to get back into sigs again, so, rather than going to yours, i will just start offering a bunch of sigs that I throw out there, if anyone sees one, it is theres, otherwise, I slap my name on it,