Thanks, ninja.
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 09, 2008, 07:46:13 AM
O_O

Freaking creepy...but I liked it! =D.... =|
Indeed. nwn I always hated to write a murder mystery story. nwn

Kaz

Oh god, GORE. YES. I LOVE GORE.

Not really, but nice drawing anyway.

Now that I've got that done with, I must continue to beg for a Miku drawing. You're my only hope, Vive. My girlfriend absolutely refuses to draw her because she hates Miku.  :'(
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Kaz on September 10, 2008, 12:12:10 AM
Oh god, GORE. YES. I LOVE GORE.

Not really, but nice drawing anyway.

Now that I've got that done with, I must continue to beg for a Miku drawing. You're my only hope, Vive. My girlfriend absolutely refuses to draw her because she hates Miku.  :'(
D: Lol. I squealed a bit when I saw the, "No.. Not really." ;w;

Oh thank you. <3

D:;;; I told you when I gots time! ;w;
I'll scan a chibi one I did a few days ago.

Vive/Scarffle

Lolerz. Freebie. x3

WIP. For a commission.

OMG THATS FUCKIN HAWT.
xD;
But as our first work in class. We're doing a still life. With boxes.
And so. The first thing I thought. Was FREAKIN ORANGE. Since the lights are yellow. It would be easier to leave the paper through. But then I was like, "..Brown.. Boxes..." So I grabbed a random color and started coloring. Turns out it was pink. So yeah. HELLO BRIGHT AND HARD WORKING COLORS.
But I work well with colors. So I think its turning out well. 8] I would say I worked 12 hours on it so far, including my 10 sketches, testing out colors, picking out materials..etc..etc..

Media:18in x 24in Colored Orange Texture Paper and NuPastels

BTW: Its alot brighter in real life. Just that I took a quick picture to show my cousin. So yeah. I promise the next WIP will be more accurate to the color. But as for now. Since its a WIP. It will do.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

Vive/Scarffle

SkyMyl

Boxes are kickass! And so is that last drawing. (More cute than kickass, though.)

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 13, 2008, 12:47:58 PM
Boxes are kickass! And so is that last drawing. (More cute than kickass, though.)
THANK YOU. xD
Yeah. I'm pretty happy with them. I prefer my traditional stuff much more then tablet/photoshop.

I plan to do starbuck's for my next one. 8D As my architecture one... Lolerz.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 13, 2008, 04:05:15 PM
I'm liking that WIP you posted.
owo
/glomps. 83

===
LIKE OMG CONTEST ENTRY?

No color version/lineart.

It's of my future avi.. Like the WIP one before. And a friend of mine, which you seen before as a lineart too. xD;;;. This is my 2nd entry.
EDIT: To save some questions. YES. I DID MAKE EVERYTHING/DREW EVERYTHING ON THERE. I really dislike it when people ask me where I get my patterns/brushes when I draw everything myself. xD;

Vive/Scarffle

Hehe. I'mmma purple rankkker. Purple is puuurdddy.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 09, 2008, 01:21:31 AM
A story I'm going to do during my free time.

===

Mother may I kill my sister?

During a one normal summer day, Song was walking down the hallway mumbling, "Ly." It would have seemed that Ly was playing outside with some of butlers or maids before supper.. Not knowing what to wear, Song went to borrow a shirt from her sister. Within the closet of Ly's bedroom, was Ly. Her head separated from her body... The body was pinned up against the wall while her head was dangling by her hair upon her belt. Her upper arms were cut off, her lips were sewed together shut, with a stitched heart on her left breast. Song stood before there in shock, when a force of cops rushed into the room and cuffed the small 15 year old. And shoved her onto the bed, they took pictures and dragged Song to the car, ignoring her plead, "I DIDN'T DO IT. SHES MY SISTER."
Searching for other body parts, they head off into Song's bedroom, checking her drawers and sketches. They found sketches of her Ly with stitches on her mouth dating from a month ago as well her collection of murder mysteries novels....

It would seem that Song had murdered her twin sister, along with other members of the Hoang household.....
Creepy. D: