News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Concerts you've been to/are going to go to

Started by Jono2, September 21, 2008, 01:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

One concert...dunno the name of the band though.

I plan on going to Video Games Live in Seattle in January. And MJ's next tour.

Kaz

Quote from: Shujinco on September 23, 2008, 12:37:03 PM
Blue Oyster Cult

I've had two opportunities to go to free shows of theirs, but both times I happened to be either going to CA or coming back from it.

First time was a show up here in Minnesota, but I had to go with my family to CA. Second time was a free show with some other poopty bands in CA, but I had to go back to MN.

:'(
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kaz on September 23, 2008, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on September 23, 2008, 12:37:03 PM
Blue Oyster Cult

I've had two opportunities to go to free shows of theirs, but both times I happened to be either going to CA or coming back from it.

First time was a show up here in Minnesota, but I had to go with my family to CA. Second time was a free show with some other s***ty bands in CA, but I had to go back to MN.

:'(
Yeah, when I went to them, they were at Beloit Riverfest, and they played before Cheap Trick went on. And THAT was a good concert.

Zovistograt

Apparently there's going to be a jpop concert at NYAF on Saturday.  I might check that out.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ninja

mm... my hearing sucks.

First Concert:
Warped Tour '04?  Yeah, bad choice.

Second:
Reinventing the Wheel
The Guilty Parties
Captain Squeegee and the Soap Suds
Stoked

Third:
RAC
Fayuca
Haffo
Underwater

Fourth: (night before finals my senior year, hahaha)
Mustard Plug
Buck-O-Nine

Fifth:  Sublime Tribute Show (went to this instead of going to graduation)
Underwater
RAC
Fayuca
Third Left Turn
Badfish
Scotty Don't

Sixth:
The Aquabats
Two other random bands I don't remember

Seventh:
The Slackers
The Phenomenauts

Eighth:
Swallow the Sun
Katatonia
Two other crappy bands

Hopefully the Ninth is coming up:
Opeth
High on Fire
Baroness

Hmm, could have sworn that I've been to quite a few more concerts than 8...  I probably forgot some of the more minor ones haha

BTW, Captain Squeegee, Fayuca, RAC, Underwater, Stoked, Haffo, Reinventing the Wheel (broke up), and The Guilty Parties (California) are all local bands.  I really enjoy them though, hence why I saw them as many times as I could haha

tibar21

i went to the Fly 92.3 Summer Jam in Altamont New York where I saw Sum 41 and Simple Plan. I might be going to see Punchline soon.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Metalbott

I have seen...

Rush
Red hot chili peppers
The mars volta
Sisters of mercy
Five man electrical band

And a bunch of unknown bands.

Great shows. Rush tops them all though.

ThePowerOfOne

I've been to a few with my brother and aunt before, but I can't remember what they were... D:

But i'm going to the Metallica concert in San Diego, December... 13th? I think. And the Paramore "Lost Show" in Hollywood November 18th.

tibar21

Quote from: Mystic on September 23, 2008, 07:17:04 PM
One concert...dunno the name of the band though.

I plan on going to Video Games Live in Seattle in January. And MJ's next tour.
It must be risky to buy tickets in advance for an MJ show cause you never know when he's going to get charged for rape or keeping and looking at photographs of you know what in his library all day.

Nine 1 One

Ahh i have been to two concerts. They both kicked ass.

The first one was Live X with the artists: Nonpoint, Trapt, Shinedown, and Mudvayne.
The second one was 99x-mas ball with  :Another Animal, Coheed and Cambria, HELLYEAH, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace

Both were kick ass

Mystic

Not going to VGL...this sucks...

But I plan on possibly seeing Britney Spears in Tacoma next year. This should be interesting.

Zero

I haven't been to a concert since Prog Nation. Opeth and Dream Theater were amazing.

I just haven't had the money really.

tibar21

I saw the Bouncing Souls last Saturday. They played with Vision, Higher Giant, and Token Entry.

ThePowerOfOne

Next one coming up for me is Britney Spears in L.A., April 2009 and Disturbed in Hollywood January 2009.

Mabe more if some others come up.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Phaze on December 18, 2008, 07:25:50 PM
Next one coming up for me is Britney Spears in L.A., April 2009 and Disturbed in Hollywood January 2009.

Mabe more if some others come up.
0_o

Wha?