News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ranking Pixar's films / your opinions on them.

Started by Nayrman, May 26, 2009, 05:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

I haven't seen Cars, Ratatoullie, or Wall-E

1. Toy Story
2. Toy Story 2
3. Monsters Inc.
4. A Bug's Life
5. Finding Nemo
6. The Incredibles

I just didn't find The Incredibles to be funny......at all.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Java

Light

Quote from: Java on May 30, 2009, 07:50:28 PM
I have to say, I really enjoyed Up.  :)
I'm seeing it tomorrow. Due to how much I loved WALL-E, I'm setting my expectations extraordinarily low. Still, I have heard many rave reviews of it...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zero

Yeah I actually just got back from a date to see Up.

It was definitely up there on my list of favorites by Pixar.

Shujinco2

One thing I have to ask is, Where is Meet the Robinsins?

I actually loved that movie. I almost forgot about it, but it was an awesome movie.

Was that a pixar thing?

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Java

Tupin

Wow, Up was pretty good, one of the best. Still not as good as WALL-E, but they can't really be compared.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mutilator7

I really liked Wall-E, monsters inc, and bugs life. Toy story is a classic, and i haven't seen ratatouille

Java

I've finally decided to do my rankings.
I'm a pretty big fan of Pixar's and I can actually say that I have enjoyed the nine movies that I have watched of theirs and I have no doubt in my mind that I will enjoy the last movie of theirs that I still need to watch.

Well here goes nothing:

9. Cars
8. A Bug's Life
7. Monster's Inc.
6. The Incredibles
5. Toy Story 2
4. Ratatouille
3. Up
2. Finding Nemo
1. Toy Story

NOTE: I have yet to see WALL-E and I hope to see it soon. I'll edit it when I've seen it.

Lotos

Finding Nemo > The Incredibles

I haven't seen Wall-E yet :(

Java

Here is Moviefone's Reader's Choice Poll, which I find to be kinda ridiculous.

10. A Bug's Life
9. Toy Story 2. (Should be ranked higher)
8. Ratatouille
7. Up (WTF? It's easily one of the Top 5)
6. Cars (Definitely shouldn't have ranked that high)
5. WALL-E
4. The Incredibles
3. Monster's Inc. (IMO, doesn't deserve to be ranked that high)
2. Toy Story
1. Finding Nemo (I know that people loved Nemo, but IMO, I think it 1. & 2. should switch)

Dog Food

I didn't see Cars... But I just saw Up last weekend, so I'll incorporate that into my list.

9. Toy Story 2 - I know I saw it, but the memory of it has pretty much left me. It obviously wasn't good enough to be recalled to my attention at any mention of it.
8. Monsters Inc. - I just really didn't like it... It's been a while, all I remember from this movie is not liking it.
7. Ratatoullie - Yeah... Didn't like the premise or how it ended. And how does pulling someone's hair control them?
6. A Bug's Life - Cute movie and all, but just doesn't have enough to get it a better ranking on this list.
5. Finding Nemo - Funny, but once again there are plenty of films that surpass it.
4. Toy Story - This must have been the first Pixar movie I saw, and it'll always hold a special place in my heart.
3. Wall-E - Honestly, I barely noticed that there was no talking in the first half hour or whatever it was. It was an overall touching film, although I'll never know how they fit the entire world on that ship or got them back off (or was it just the people in America? Either way, that's a lot of people to account for).
2. The Incredibles - This movie was my favorite movie for a while when I was younger. I just like the premise of super heroes in general, and I enjoyed the humorous mention of super hero clichés (the capes, monologues, etc).
1. Up - It was funny, had a talking version of one of my favorite animals, and its new. I'll be honest, this is probably number one because it's fresh in my mind and I just saw it. But either way, it deserves to be on this list.

Sorry the comments on why are a bit lazy. I'm multitasking and my mind is pretty much shot from the end of school cramming.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Mystic

1. The Incredibles
2. Wall-E
3. Toy Story
4. Toy Story 2
5. Monster's Inc.
6. A Bug's Life
7. Finding Nemo
8. Cars

Haven't seen Ratatouille, Meet The Robinsons (Probably won't ever), or Up (WANT).

Java

Quote from: Mystic on June 14, 2009, 09:06:50 PM
Haven't seen Ratatouille, Meet The Robinsons (Probably won't ever), or Up (WANT).
Meet the Robinsons isn't Pixar. Only Disney.