News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Who's waching Bleach

Started by Jayat, July 03, 2009, 05:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

I'm trying to catch up on Bleach. Right now I'm on episode 113.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Playat on July 29, 2009, 07:42:13 PM
I'm trying to catch up on Bleach. Right now I'm on episode 113.
It's getting Good huh? ;D

*kicks Nayr in the shin*

Playat

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 29, 2009, 10:01:06 PM
It's getting Good huh? ;D

*kicks Nayr in the shin*

Yeah kinda. Still I know I'm so far behind in episodes. Is the Bounts arc a filler?

Nayrman

Quote from: Playat on July 30, 2009, 01:17:53 PM
Yeah kinda. Still I know I'm so far behind in episodes. Is the Bounts arc a filler?
Bount arc is filler.
As well as Amagi Shuuske as well as I believe about 226 onward.
There are various one or two fillers to put an extra week or two, but they're fairly obvious.

Jayat

bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh what have you done now Playat is going to be bugging me about the show now asking what aizen plane and who get's there power back noooo!!!! why? why? why?

PLAYAT!!!!!

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Dude, it's Shonen Jump. It's horribly predictable as to what happens besides a few choice "twists" which aren't really twists just a convenient plot point that wasn't entirely expected.

Jayat

Bleach ep 231 was interesting. now Kurosaki Ichigo and Yoruichi have gone back to the soul societiy using the senkia gate to help Rukia. what i don't understand is why did shy go back to the soul socitiy? was it to fight her zanpaktou or to try and find Byakuya? if Rukia would have waited shy might have had more information and shy knows that when shy put her self in trouble ichigo comes runing like super man. and now that Ichigo is in the soul societiy Muramasa can take over his zanpaktou  now.

One more thing.Why lock up Yamamoto Genryuusai i know ryuujin jakka, was unwilling to join forces with Muramasa. but why not? and what will that mean about ichigo zanpakutou.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272