Main Menu

Favorite Anime

Started by Light, February 28, 2010, 02:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Riddler on February 28, 2010, 04:49:14 PM
Detective Conan.

Only non-mainstream one I like.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is a pretty mainstream one.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Riddler: Detective Conan is VERY mainstream... how else did it get to OVER 600 chapters? It's PRETTY mainstream dude.

CustomRobo: Uh... Bleach 8 is upside down X_X:;   Oh, but you read Shaman King! *High Fives* The series finally ended in Japan, with a decent ending that didn't suck! Hooray! And someone started a sequel...Shaman King: Hana. It got one chapter on November 1st and hasn't updated since. ;_;

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on February 28, 2010, 06:03:56 PM
Riddler: Detective Conan is VERY mainstream... how else did it get to OVER 600 chapters? It's PRETTY mainstream dude.

CustomRobo: Uh... Bleach 8 is upside down X_X:;   Oh, but you read Shaman King! *High Fives* The series finally ended in Japan, with a decent ending that didn't suck! Hooray! And someone started a sequel...Shaman King: Hana. It got one chapter on November 1st and hasn't updated since. ;_;
I love Shaman King manga. Read it ever since I found out it was different from the one on Fox.

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on February 28, 2010, 06:26:17 PM
I love Shaman King manga. Read it ever since I found out it was different from the one on Fox.
The one 4kids dub where they at least tried a little to keep the original's integrity in tact... too bad the anime adaptation sucked anyway. The manga version is so much better. Too bad they never animated Anna's backstory...

Chris8492

Lets see...

DBZ
FMA
Bleach
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Area 88 (This was on DVDs from when i first heard about it. It actually aired out in the late 1970's).
Sailor Moon
Cowboy Bebop

Cornwad

The only one I've ever seen is Yatterman if that counts. That and Pokemon. It was pretty interesting, but I'm pretty sure they're the same show.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Turok on February 28, 2010, 02:17:26 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
This.

I always loved the film noire style of it and the story is very enjoyable.

Magnum

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mystic on February 28, 2010, 04:57:57 PM
Utawarerumono is also a really good one. That's the one I was trying to think of. I only found it because I remembered the name of the theme song.
You do realize that the Opening song isn't named that, right?

The Riddler

I meant English mainstream, you intercourse ers. Like DB/Z/GT, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, etc. I actually watched subbed episodes of it, and I never do that with anime.

Mystic

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 01, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
You do realize that the Opening song isn't named that, right?
...no poop. I used the title of the song to find the show.

Nayrman

Quote from: Riddler on March 01, 2010, 04:09:42 AM
I meant English mainstream, you intercourse ers. Like DB/Z/GT, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, etc. I actually watched subbed episodes of it, and I never do that with anime.
Detective Conan is pretty mainstream even in America. It just didn't get a good english dub and it couldn't air during good (i.e. non adult swim) hours.

Silverhawk79

Zoids and Outlaw Star.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mystic on March 01, 2010, 07:44:47 AM
...no poop. I used the title of the song to find the show.
Riiiiiiiiight~

Anyway, my favorites are probably Shakugan no Shana, Macademi Wasshoi, and uh... some other stuff.

Custom

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 01, 2010, 04:42:11 PM
Riiiiiiiiight~

Anyway, my favorites are probably Shakugan no Shana, Macademi Wasshoi, and uh... some other stuff.

Ladies vs Butlers? Right?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!