Previous topic - Next topic

Bob-ombs

Quote from: NewCoke on September 25, 2007, 01:35:28 PM
Wow! You guys make sweet sigs! Can someone teach me? ;D

Here's my best:

y uf corse. ile tuter u

X_Darkness

Quote from: TAI4 on September 25, 2007, 01:03:28 PM
I FUCKING seriously LOLed on a stuffs syl said.

alawl, syl you said NDS ripped your tag? xDDDDDDDDDDDD ahahah I loled....oh shi

I heard you ripped somebody. Is this true? :P

I hope not. Anyway, there is no need for that dude.

Flygon

Quote from: Matugi on September 25, 2007, 02:29:56 PM
V2

Pretty hot. I think it needs some more going on in the space to the left.

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 25, 2007, 05:04:38 AM

one of my older tags i tried to fix up jst want some constructive c and c and i know the colors arent great

Spuddies

Quote from: Matugi on September 25, 2007, 02:29:56 PM
V2

Needs better text..BUt it seems as though it's missing something?
Other than that it's beautiful..:)

Yo. :]

2D

Quote from: syl on September 24, 2007, 06:00:52 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 24, 2007, 05:57:58 PM
Quote from: syl on September 24, 2007, 05:49:13 PM

try to read some tuts on gimp. this is like, a really old style of sig making. nothing really wow here. that or get ps.

I don't think my choice of style matters when I get responses like:

"When I saw that.. I couldnt help but smiling as hard as I could. That is sooo awesome. Its PERFECT. "

:|

I've been using Gimp for almost 4 years. This is more or less my style and people still like my work. I don't see the problem with that.

ahh.. i didn't want to go all mean on you but..

1. your tags suck. just like you said, you're using a GIMP style from 4 years ago. look at curly, he's like, ******* pro with that ****.

2. people only liked your tags because you were a sage. no one honestly really likes them. imo, maybe a little back then, since new things like smudge or other effects haven't come out until now.

3. don't ******* :| in a serious conversation, 'cause i'll ******* break that face.

4. my cnc was to help you, i'm used to seeing tags from this year, not 4 years ago. getting better and up to date was just one of my suggestions. it's cnc. deal or leave.
SYL, please refrain from flaming other users. You have no right to say his tags "suck". It's all a matter of opinion and you know that. I personally happen to like that SkulltullaX tag.

Sometimes, it's not all about the appearance, but what the tag does for someone.

For me, it brought back some awesome memories about a game I truly love. (The tag isn't bad either, I happen to think it's pretty rad)

Once again, please refrain from flaming users. You gave him your criticism, but you did so in a very negative manner. While cursing is allowed, flaming certainly is not.

Bob-ombs

odd colors olol, i mess with them later

me and my brother collab:

I like it xD

NewCoke

Bob-ombs

X_Darkness

tlgy

Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 26, 2007, 02:21:51 PM
Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 25, 2007, 04:30:07 PM
Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 25, 2007, 05:19:28 AM

plz cand c
1: although a bit more could be over the render, and the text could be removed, it looks good, got nice lighitng and flow.

2: add somethings over the render, a few more effects the bacckground, not fond of the text but thats about it.  I like otherwise

Nine 1 One

thx forthe c and c on 2 it is a little tricky cause i lost the original psd for it here is wat it originally looked like