News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Winter Sig

Started by Rius, December 24, 2007, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

I meant to do this earlier. >>

How do you like my winter sig? Please rate and comment.

Trini

I don't like it at all.

Render is choppy and doesn't blend with the BG. I don't like the BG, or it's effects anyway. And the text isn't very good. Maybe next time. :)

Rius

Quote from: Trini on December 24, 2007, 08:46:53 PM
I don't like it at all.

Render is choppy and doesn't blend with the BG. I don't like the BG, or it's effects anyway. And the text isn't very good. Maybe next time. :)
The render is as smooth as I could get it since the graphics are primodial, and I can see your point in the background, but it's ice and I'm no expert on that effect. The font is Kingdom Hearts font, though, so it wins automatically. :P

Trini

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 24, 2007, 08:52:25 PM
I don't like it at all.

The render is as smooth as I could get it since the graphics are primodial, and I can see your point in the background, but it's ice and I'm no expert on that effect. The font is Kingdom Hearts font, though, so it wins automatically. :P
What render is that? Maybe you should try one from Pr or Gamerenders or something.

Rius

Quote from: Trini on December 24, 2007, 08:57:57 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 24, 2007, 08:52:25 PM
I don't like it at all.

What render is that? Maybe you should try one from Pr or Gamerenders or something.
It's the actual model that is that bad. The game it's from has archaic graphics by today's standards.

Triforce_Luigi

Macawmoses

5/10 but the BG is cool :)

Triforce_Luigi

Right, I'll give a 7/10.