News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Fan Fic of the Month Contest! CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Started by Light, November 03, 2007, 03:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

THEBIRD

Congratulations X_Hero and LightningSword! My only criticism is the fact that 2nd place is the blue color when I think it should be first :P. Only because I'm a crazy supporter of the color blue >.>...

WhiteWingtip

lol srry, I meant to put "Hypothetically" not actually that I won this month.
I meant IF I won this month would I be able to enter a different fic for the next month?

Light

Oh... that makes a lot more sense. XD And I posted your answer a few replies ago.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

...Super Special Awesome bump (I know it's floated; we just need more entries). We might be put out of business here... >.<;;

Light

Announcement: Mackormoses has voluntarily joined the judging staff here at the FFotM. Let's welcome him as he judges his first round for this month. Reminder: You have ten days to get those entries in.

Also, I'll be entering another one of my fics this month due to lack of participation.

Macawmoses

Heh, yes, I used to fic a fair bit, but hate the ones I had......if you see them lying around, tell me so I can shoot them. With that said, best of luck.

Macawmoses

OmegaMasterDeath

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.........................is the contest still going?

Light

This is obviously not working out well... this thread is currently under construction, and may or may not return. Mods, please feel free to defloat this or do whatever.