News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Lucas adventures of crazyness! Is Bowyer! Or is Bowser?

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 12, 2007, 08:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chris: Alright! Time for Kirby's new hats!

Kirby: Yay! More abilities!

Chapter 28: The Wind's ring is not working at all!

Lucas: HERE HE COMES!

*FFX enemy battle music plays, and only 3 can fight Sonic, the 3 were Kirby, Lucas, and Sakura*

Kirby: Wait! How can we battle with this kind of scene?

Chris: *From the sky* Well, rules are simple, you need to defeat the enemy using your abilities, descreasing his/her Hits Points and that's how you win, but, if the enemy defeat you first and all your comrades are killed, is..........DU DU DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN, GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*.

*Everyone shuggred when they hear the 2 most menacing words for any kind of character of any game, GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds**

Sakura: Where is that music coming from?

Chris: We are still trying to discover where all those musics come from, is a mystery of the games yet-to-be-discovered musics.

Lloyd: *Out of the battle* Reeaaaally..........GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Genis: *Out of battle* Lloyd, stop saying GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Tails: *Out of battle* Genis you said GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Dark Super Sonic 4: Stop saying GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Kirby: Stop saying what, GAME OVER? *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Dark Super Sonic 4: Yeah, GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Lucas: Hey! You just also said GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Klonoa: *Out of battle* Lucas, you just said GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Kratos: *Out of battle* Can you all stop saying GAME OVER? *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Colette: *Out of battle* Hey, this is fun! GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Everyone: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT MUSIC COMING FROM?!

Dark Super Sonic 4: Ok, how about this, we all stop saying GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*agree?  >:(

Sakura: I agree, no more GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* talk.

Lucas: No more GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds* talk.

Charmy: *Out of battle* Hey guys! Read what I've written! *Holds up a sign*

Silver: *Out of battle* Hmm.......

Blaze: *Out of battle* What it says?

Silver: *Out of battle* It says..........GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Everyone except Charmy: CHARMY!

Charmy: *Out of battle* Hehehe! ;D

Chris: *From the sky* Hey! Can you all please continue with the battle?

Dark Super Sonic 4:  ::) Finally! Somebody really understands!

Kirby: Understands what?

Dark Super Sonic 4: Understands of not saying GAME OVER! *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*

Everyone: -_-.......................

Dark Super Sonic 4: GAH! SCREW IT! LET'S BATTLE!

Lucas: Ok, I'm need to see my commands.

Lucas's commands

Attack
Magic
Item
Run
Something else you want to do
Guard
Change party member
Mary Sue was here

Lucas: What kind of command is "Mary Sue was here"?

Chris: *From the sky* I dunno.

Lucas: Ok, well, I us- *Gets attacked by Sonic* HEY! YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR MY ACTION!

Chris: *From the sky* Sorry Lucas, Sonic CAN attack you while you select a command, *Puts glasses on* FF use the Active Battle System, which if you don't take an action quickly, your enemy will attack first if you don't hurry.

Sakura: Where did you got those glasses?

Chris: *From the sky* Well......

*Scene changes*

Velma: Scooby, where are my glasses?

Shaggy: That's the 59 time you lost your glasses Velma!

Velma: I swear I left them in the chair!

Freddy: Ok gang, split up!

Shaggy: Let me guess, "Shaggy and Scooby will go that way and meanwhile me and Daphne will go the other way" right?

Freddy: Wow, how did you guess it?

Scooby Doo:  ::)

*Scene changes*

Chris: *From the sky* Internet.

Lucas: Oh.

Kirby: I'll select my special command! Copy! *Eats Lucas*

Lucas: *Inside Kirby's mouth* Hey, let me go! Is gross in there!

Kirby: *Spit out Lucas*

Lucas: Eww.............Where did you get that blonde hair who looks like mine?

Kirby: Is a hat made from your abilities, watch this. *Uses PK Freeze on Sonic* See?

Lucas: Awesome......

Sakura: I'll select change party member! *Changes with Amy*

Amy: Alright, time to save my Sonic! *Selects Attack, but miss* DAMIT!

Dark Super Sonic 4: My turn. *Uses Dark Sonic Wind on Lucas, Amy and Kirby, but fails to hit Kirby*

Lucas: *Defeated, gets replaced by Guntz*

Amy: *Defeated, gets replaced by Vector*

Vector: Alright! Let's do this!

Kirby: I'll change my ability by another! *Pops out a star and then Kirby eats Guntz*

Guntz: *Inside Kirby's mouth* HEY! GET ME OUT OF YOU!

Kirby: *Spit out Guntz and obtains a hat with 2 black and golden fur wolf ears with 2 guns similar like Guntz's*

Guntz: Great, now you are a mini me.

Kirby: Hehe. *Uses guns on Sonic, it hits*

Guntz: Hey! Leave me some! *Uses his guns, but fails* What?!

Kirby: Looks like I'm better than you, wolfy.

Guntz: GRRRRRR!!!!!!

Vector: I'll choose Mary Sue was here!

*.................................Nothing happens*

Charmy: *Out of battle* The curiosity can get the better of Vector.

Espio: *Out of battle* I agree.

Vector: GAH!

Dark Super Sonic 4: Is my turn again, idiots. *Try to punch Vector, and hits*

Vector: AHHHHH!!!!!!!............*Pants* I'm not done yet!

Guntz: That's the spirit.

Kirby: I'll change of ability! *Pops out a star and eats Vector*

Vector: *Inside Kirby's mouth* IS TOO GROSS IN HERE!

Kirby: *Spit out Vector and gets a headphone and a little crocodile tail*

Charmy: *Out of battle* Wow, a more cute version of Vector!

Vector: What?! I'm more cuter!

*Cricket sound*

Espio: *Out of battle* I agree with that cricket.

Vector: FINE!

Kirby: Now, let's see what are your abilities, shall I? *Uses Vector's ability, big bubble baloon explosive gums, and it hits, trapping Sonic under the gum* What? What kind of lame ability is this?

Vector: HEY! AT LEAST HE IS UNDER THE GUM!

Dark Super Sonic 4: I don't think so! *Gets himself freed from the gum*

Kirby: What kind of gum was that, Willy Wonka?

Vector: No!

Chris: Will the team defeat Sonic or will they keep arguing of not so importants but funny things? Will Velma find her glasses? Find out in the next part!

References:

1.When they all said GAME OVER *Plays horrorific music of 3 seconds*, that was a reference when the Simpsons were in England and they meet an actor of Macbeth, which him says to the family saying Macbeth is of bad luck for him, but the Simpsons were keeping saying Macbeth by accident (except Bart he was enjoying it), and lightnings were falling from above him, but also it was of bad luck saying good luck, which the actor suffered the sign above him to collapse.

2. When I use the lens, that was a reference when Velma lost always her glasses.

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

Suddenly, the screen goes black. GAME OVER is written in large red letters. The heroes gape as horrific music plays for three seconds. Bolts of thunder fly down, smiting them one by one. Finally, they are all dead, and the world is left cold and alone...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 18, 2007, 09:10:57 PM
Suddenly, the screen goes black. GAME OVER is written in large red letters. The heroes gape as horrific music plays for three seconds. Bolts of thunder fly down, smiting them one by one. Finally, they are all dead, and the world is left cold and alone...
Hey hey hey! They are not dead!.....................Yet!

Triforce_Luigi

Two glowering red eyes appear above the fallen warriors. A voice cackles wildly and a cloaked figure appears. It raised a gloved hand and a thunder blast flew out. It vanishes, and salvation appears. Three unknown allies appear...

I should write a fanfic...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 18, 2007, 09:20:27 PM
Two glowering red eyes appear above the fallen warriors. A voice cackles wildly and a cloaked figure appears. It raised a gloved hand and a thunder blast flew out. It vanishes, and salvation appears. Three unknown allies appear...

I should write a fanfic...
Stop that!

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

I delegated the Caption Contest power to Ridley because it was too hard for me to manage it.