Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 07, 2011, 08:47:58 AM
But you're the rouge.

The rouge is still in play...

:\
Okay then. Nevermind.
I was thinking of something else.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 08:53:40 AM
Okay then. Nevermind.
I was thinking of something else.
Like... what?

EXPLAIN SO I'M LESS CONFUSED!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 07, 2011, 08:56:37 AM
Like... what?

EXPLAIN SO I'M LESS CONFUSED!
Everything in life is confusing meh boi.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

Jill and Shuma trailers are out:

Shuma looks great. Jill... not so much.

X-3

Yeah, I didn't get much of a kick out of Jill's trailer.

FruitFlow

I wonder if Sylvia is going to be DLC.

Custom

i thought jill looked way cooler, but maybe that's just because i'm a huge re fan
i wish they would have used an older model of jill though, re5 was meh

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Cornwad

Can somebody with the 360 version help me get Whose Side Are You On?, Fate of Two Worlds, Copy This!, and Fate of the Satsui no Hadou? I really don't feel like playing as any of the characters I'd need to to unlock it.

Never mind, I found someone online to do it for me.

FruitFlow

RE5 wasn't too bad.
Although it could have been a lot better.

Some people told me Chris was cheap in this game due to his wide selection of long-ranged attacks.
Although I disagree with that.

Cornwad

Chris is a pretty good character, but I don't know why people would signal him out for being cheap when Arthur, MODOK, and even Dormammu for that matter are in the game too.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on March 13, 2011, 07:17:05 PM
Chris is a pretty good character, but I don't know why people would signal him out for being cheap when Arthur, MODOK, and even Dormammu for that matter are in the game too.
Didn't you hear? He makes punching rock fights look badass.

Zero

So I've found that doing randoms online is fun as intercourse  until you run into a 9th Lord that of course uses Dante, Sentinal, and Akuma. lol not fun

Still, online in this game is pretty fun once you get past all the Dante's. It's gotten to the point where I can predict what these intercourse ers are going to do so I've gotten like 8 win streaks and poop.

Also Jill and Shuma come out tomorrow. I am exite.

Cornwad

Quote from: Zero on March 14, 2011, 11:37:44 AM
So I've found that doing randoms online is fun as intercourse  until you run into a 9th Lord that of course uses Dante, Sentinal, and Akuma. lol not fun

Still, online in this game is pretty fun once you get past all the Dante's. It's gotten to the point where I can predict what these intercourse ers are going to do so I've gotten like 8 win streaks and poop.

Also Jill and Shuma come out tomorrow. I am exite.
Well, not necessarily. Apparently it's delayed in Japan because of blackouts from the earthquake. If Capcom is using any logic it shouldn't be delayed here though. No official word yet outside of Japan, and Capcom's Sven said that as far as he knows there are no plans to delay it in the US. But according to this it is going to be release on schedule. http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/03/14/marvel_vs_capcom_3_shuma_and_jill_dlc_tomorrow

Also I'm a 7th Lord and I think my highest win streak was 12 or 14. I wish it wasn't so hard to find a ranked match.
67 wins-23 losses

Zero

Sigh, hope it still gets released over here tomorrow. Though, I understand if it doesn't.

I've barely played online on the 360 version, still a Fighter rank but that'll change.

Cornwad

Apparently people could redeem the SE code to get the characters already, but Sony shut it down a few minutes ago. We're definitely getting them tomorrow.