News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I just bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PSN, after having never owned a MvC before.

I SUCK, but I must say, it is pretty fun. I hope Marvel vs Capcom 3 somehow makes moving a bit easier; maybe it's just me (I'm sure it's at least partly me), but neither control pad nor control stick move the characters that well (stick is especially terrible).

Cornwad

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 27, 2010, 06:46:09 PM
I just bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PSN, after having never owned a MvC before.

I SUCK, but I must say, it is pretty fun. I hope Marvel vs Capcom 3 somehow makes moving a bit easier; maybe it's just me (I'm sure it's at least partly me), but neither control pad nor control stick move the characters that well (stick is especially terrible).
Buy a fightstick

Qsmash

I'm still waiting on Strider, Jin, and CapCom. It's just not Mahvel without them.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on July 27, 2010, 07:12:19 PM
Buy a fightstick

I was thinking about that, but I'm not sure how much it would cost me, or if it would be worth it in terms of how many fighting games I intend to have in the future. Heck, I don't even have a second PS3 controller yet.

Qsmash

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 27, 2010, 07:25:28 PM
I was thinking about that, but I'm not sure how much it would cost me, or if it would be worth it in terms of how many fighting games I intend to have in the future. Heck, I don't even have a second PS3 controller yet.
Fightpads are cheaper. Cost around $40.

Cornwad

Yeah you should probably get a fightpad. That should solve your problems.

Neerb

Is THIS what you're referring to? Does the 8-direction pad offer that much of an improvement?

Off topic, while searching Gamestop I found THIS, which made me lol a bit.

Cornwad

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 27, 2010, 11:11:56 PM
Is THIS what you're referring to? Does the 8-direction pad offer that much of an improvement?

Off topic, while searching Gamestop I found THIS, which made me lol a bit.
Yeah, the PS3 has a pretty terrible dpad in my experience, plus the buttons are all over the place.

Shujinco2

The 360 is awesome playing MvC2 with a controler. The Dpad is easy (imo) and I can switch between that and the joystick very fast. (When need be.)

Cornwad

Silver Surfer is in the game, and the final boss is probably Galactus, WHICH MEANS DORMAMMU IS PLAYABLE
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Zero

Fuck Silver Surfer, really, he's probably the lamest Marvel hero ever. Galactus being the final boss would be the gayest thing to happen to the game. The Fantastic Four aren't even in the intercourse ing game for christ's sake. Dormammu on the other hand would be awesome, like having a second form and poop like Onslaught did in MvC1, etc.

EDIT: I just found this quote

"also, niitsuma said the fantastic four play a major role within the basic plotline of arcade mode, and that the final boss should be familiar to fans of fantastic four."

Way to go Capcom. You officially ruined the game for me. The Fantastic Four have always been lame and them being a part of the plot but not being playable will just piss off the fags that like FF. This is a huge disappointment.

Where's my Mega Man character Capcom? Don't make me call you Crapcom. I'll do it.

[spoiler]Don't make me beg[/spoiler]

Nayrman

I think as far as Megaman franchises go, it's going to be the same 3 from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I remember hearing that it's going to be Volnutt again, and based on how well received Zero was last game, they better put him in again.

Cornwad

Yeah, there's a Legends stage, so Volnutt is the most likely. They kept Frank West and Joe from TvC, so Zero would make sense too.

Dormammu would be awesome as a final boss, but I'm just happy that he's pretty much confirmed as playable at this point.

Qsmash

I'd prefer if Classic Megaman returned even though I suck with him. I might like Volnutt more if I could stop accidentally switching weapons.

[spoiler]I intercourse ing hate Zero.[spoiler]The one from the Megaman X games.[spoiler]and only in TvC. He's pretty awesome in the MMX games.[spoiler]I keep getting beat online. Viewtiful Joe/Batsu can't do it all. ;-;[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Zero

Quote from: Qsmash on July 30, 2010, 11:21:07 AM

[spoiler]I intercourse ing hate Zero.[spoiler]The one from the Megaman X games.[spoiler]and only in TvC. He's pretty awesome in the MMX games.[spoiler]I keep getting beat online. Viewtiful Joe/Batsu can't do it all. ;-;[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

lol win

oh well this is still a day 1 purchase for me regardless. Phoenix Wright would be pretty cool too but I guess he's been confirmed as unplayable.